The Bad Guys (My Version)

By dromerosonic777

Six anthropomorphic animal criminals have been caught. To avoid being sentenced to prison, they must learn ho... More

Happy Birthday
Heist Gone Wrong
Schools in Session
A Choice
Good Tonight
True Villian Revealed
Broken Friendship
Final Battle
Happy Ending
Post Credit Scene

A Second Chance

244 2 0
By dromerosonic777

This chapter was easier to do since there isn't that much to explain and didn't take too much of my time.

"The Bad Guys go bust. The nefarious sixsome has finally been captured. And I, Tiffany Fluffit, am first on the scene." Tiffany Fluffit said.

"Wow. You know, I-I just realized that I have devoted my entire adult life to putting you in jail. You are my purpose. Without you, who am I?" Chief Luggins said in fake sadness as a male police officer was walking by her with Owl in his hand.

"Ah, I'm just kidding. This is the best moment of my life!" Chief Luggins said as she slapped Wolf in the back.

"It's the end of the Bad Guys." Chief Luggins said.

"No!" Shark yelled as he was shoved inside a prisoner transport vehicle.

"Get your hands off me!" Piranha yelled through the muzzle as he was thrown inside the vehicle.

"Ooh, you're begging for a biting right now." Tarantula warned.

"Wolf!" Snake yelled as he was hauled into the vehicle.

Wolf looked at his tail and looked back at Diane, Marmalade, and Owlcolm. And then, he smirked as he had an idea. He looked at Owl and winked at her. Wolf and Owl slipped through Chief Luggins' and the officer's grip.

"Excuse us." Wolf said.

"Hey!" Chief Luggins yelled.

Diane, Marmalade, and Owlcolm looked at Wolf and Owl as Marmalade held the Golden Dolphin.

"Sorry to interrupt. Me and my friend here just want to congratulate the governor here." Wolf explained.

"Yeah, I even voted for you." Owl said as some of the crowd gasped in shock.

"Anyway, I got to say, you really got us pegged. We're just a deep well of anger and self-loathing." Wolf explained.

"Denial." Diane said.

"Sure. That too." Owl said.

"Narcissism." Diane continued.

"Yeah. Yeah." Wolf said.

"Emotional emptiness." Diane finished.

"So we're on the same page." Wolf said as the Bad Guys looked at Wolf and Owl with confused looks.

"What are they doing?" Shark asked.

"Sadly, we were never given a chance to be anything more than second-rate criminals." Wolf said as Diane just looked at him.

"If only there was someone who could help the flower of goodness inside us blossom. And someone who could help us find the good inside our hearts. Some icons of love and forgiveness, like, uh, I don't know, Mother Teresa." Wolf said as he looked at Marmalade and Owlcolm.

"Isn't there any way to make it possible for us?" Owl asked with innocence in her voice.

"Maybe there isn't. Best thing is to just throw us in jail for the rest of our hopeless lives." Wolf said.

"Yeah, that's the plan." Chief Luggins said as she grabbed Wolf and Owl. She was about to throw them in until two voices stopped her.

"Wait!" Marmalade and Owlcolm yelled as Chief Luggins froze.

"Uh, beg...beg pardon?" Chief Luggins asked as Wolf and Owl looked at Marmalade and Owlcolm.

"Mr. Wolf and Ms. Owl may be savage beasts. Basically walking and flying garbage. Sorry, I'm making a point." Marmalade said.

"Do what you need to do, pal." Wolf said.

"But how can we say they're hopeless if they've never been given a chance?" Owlcolm asked as Marmalade put the Golden Dolphin down.

"What if...what if we tried a little experiment, Diane?" Marmalade asked as he turned around with Owlcolm turning his head backward to look at Diane.

"As you know, our Gala for Goodness, the 'hashtag charity event of the year,' is coming up." Marmalade said as Owlcolm turned his body forward.

"And if we can prove to everyone at the Gala that the Bad Guys have changed, will you set them free and give them a clean start?" Owlcolm asked as the crowd gasped.

"What? Professor Owlcolm!" Chief Luggins said in surprise as she let go of Wolf and Owl.

"No, no, no, no, no. Don't you see what they're doing? They're playing you." Chief Luggins said.

"But it was our idea." Marmalade said.

"It was their idea." Wolf said.

"But only because you two made them have it. Madame Governor, you can't just let them go." Chief Luggins begged.

"Guys, I'm not about to put the safety of the city on the line for an experiment." Diane said as she looked at Marmalade and Owlcolm.

"Excuse me, Madam Governor. I seem to remember that a wise person once said, 'Even trash can be recycled into something beautiful.'" Wolf said reciting Diane's words.

Diane chuckled softly.

"Okay. I'm game. But only because you're my close friend, Professor Owlcolm. And only because it's you, Professor Marmalade." Diane agreed.

"NO!" Chief Luggins yelled.

"We'll hold on to the Dolphin until the gala. Just to remove any unnecessary temptation." Diane said.

"Of course, my good friend. That's why you're governor." Owlcolm said as he gave her the Golden Dolphin.

"Now that everyone's happy..." Marmalade said.

"Not happy." Chief Luggins grumbled.

"...I, Rupert Marmalade the Fourth with my partner Professor Owlcolm, will turn the Bad Guys into..." Marmalade continued.

"THE GOOD GUYS!" Marmalade and Owlcolm yelled together.

Cameras started to click as the crowd gasped in shock. Owl smiled while Wolf smirked and winked at the audience. The Bad Guys just looked at Wolf and Owl with their jaws dropped and eyes widened in shock as they couldn't believe what they just heard.

"I think these belong to you." Wolf said as he and Owl gave her the handcuffs that they had around their arms/legs.

"Hey." Chief Luggins said as Wolf and Owl got inside the prison vehicle.

Diane and Owlcolm smirked as they saw them get inside.

"You know, not many people get second chances. So make sure you make the best of it." Owlcolm said.

"He's right. So make sure you make the most of it, Mr. Poodleton." Diane said with a smirk on her face.

Wolf closed the door as the prison vehicle left.

"Wolf? Owl? What are you two doing?" Snake asked suspiciously.

"What?" Owl asked.

"Yeah." Tarantula, Shark, and Piranha said.

"Oh, that." Wolf said as he chuckled.

"I-I-I'm sorry. I thought it was, uh, obvious. We're gonna go good." Wolf said as he and Owl sat down.

"Isn't that great?" Owl asked with excitement.

The Bad Guys just looked at them with confused looks.

"Uh, you totally lost me." Tarantula said.

"I told him to stop drinking out of the toilet." Piranha said.

"And I keep telling her to stop eating too much sugar." Tarantula said.

"Hey, did you two get hit on the head?" Shark asked.

"What?" Wolf asked.

"No, we didn't hit on the head." Owl said.

"My cousin got hit on the head with an anchor. And after that, he only swam in a circle." Shark explained.

"No, no, g-guys, guys, you're not following me. We're gonna pretend to go good. Just a few days with Marmalade and Owlcolm." Wolf said, but Owl didn't like how this was going, she thought that they were really going to go good.

"And then we roll into the gala as Good Guys and roll out scot-free with..." Wolf explained.

"The Golden Dolphin." Snake, Tarantula, Shark, and Piranha finished.

"You got it. Since when do we not finish a job? The Bad Guys become the Good Guys so we can stay the Bad Guys. You know what I'm saying?" Wolf explained.

Snake, Tarantula, Shark, and Piranha laughed as Owl put on a fake smile.

"Bad Guys acting good? It's the ultimate Bad Guy thing. It's fantastic. Wolf, you're a genius." Snake said.

"He sure is." Owl said as she fake laughed.

"It's gonna be, like, the most relaxing con ever, like a vacation." Wolf said.

"Oh, oh. A con-cation." Piranha said as the Bad Guys laughed with Owl fake laughing.

"Ooh! My parents met on a con-cation." Shark said as the prison vehicle drove off.

As you can see, Diane and Owlcolm are good friends ever since Diane put the Golden Dolphin back when she planned on stealing it. You'll find out more about that later. The next two chapters will get more interesting with both Owl and Owlcolm. Please Review.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 99 24
Moxxie, a thrill fearing biology teacher and Charlie, an adventure seeking zoologist are talked into taking an expedition to a uncharted island with...
25.9K 524 18
Back in School, you were friends with the Bad Guys, or as you called them and yourself, 'The Misfits,' but after school, you parted ways years later...
18.6K 275 22
What happens when 'The Bad Guys' successfully steal the golden dolphin the first time? How does the crew continue there legacy? Do Nova and Mr. Wolf...
42K 1.1K 13
แดนสณ. หขโฟแตƒแตแต‰ หฃ หขโฟแตƒแตแต‰!สณแต‰แตƒแตˆแต‰สณ In which two of the most greatest, badist, most extraordinary Bad guys the world has ever seen, "The Crimson Paw" and "The...