SIDELINES; liam dunbar

By janiabeans

πŸ₯ ❛ i see you loving on the sidelines, i think about it at the wrong times ❜ ΙͺΙ΄ ᴑʜΙͺα΄„Κœ: moonee zhao-mccall ha... More

~Ρïз~ 𝐀𝐂𝐓 πŽππ„
01. {moonee's return}
02. {kidnapping a freshman}
03. {lydia's fake party}
04. {the scrimmage}
05. {stuck in a well}
06. {canine distemper virus}
07. {scott's death}
08. {berserker battle}
09. {the new list}
10. {bonfire party}
11. {satomi's pack}
12. {moonee's goal}
13. {road trip}
14. {la iglesia}
15. {fully fledged wolf}
16. {heritage talk}
17. {understanding moonee}
~Ρïз~ 𝐀𝐂𝐓 π“π–πŽ
18. {senior scribe}
19. {new girl}
20. {tracy stewart}
21. {sinema club}
22. {dread doctors}
23. {suppressed memories}
24. {xan's jealousy}
25. {newest chimera}
26. {stolen sophmores}
27. {rescued by theo}
28. {mercury poisoning}
29. {the perigee-syzygy}
30. {conflict at the highschool}
31. {dark moonee}
32. {library clean-up]
33. {theo's pack}
34. {the demon wolf}
36. {eichen house}
37. {lie ability}
38. {finding mason}
39. {the beast of gevaudan}
~Ρïз~ 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
41. {worst date ever}
42. {broken compass}
43. {who's stiles?}
44. {lacrosse captain}
45. {mr douglas' coughing fit}
46. {gwen's protection party}
47. {ghost rider attack}
48. {the k index}
49. {the not a train station}
50. {theo raeken returns}
51. {allison's death}
52. {i love you so much}
53. {liam can't ride a horse}
54. {new hair, new me}

40. {stargazing and kisses}

2K 80 44
By janiabeans

WHY DID NO ONE TELL ME THIS HAD NO TITLE BEFORE???

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

the pack had left moonee at the hospital with melissa, to rest after her headache had finally eased. they were still uncertain about whether they would have to deal with meaner than normal moonee or just moonee.

but the girl had departed the hospital, disregarding her mother's orders. moonee ran all the way to the underground tunnels, where she previously overheard them saying they would face sebastien valet.

once she arrived, she stopped to take a breather. "jesus... i should get tested for asthma." the girl panted as she leaned against the wall. her supernatural agility hadn't kicked in as she ran.

the place was like a maze - she had no idea where she was going. every corner she took, she would peek out to see what was out there, in case she bumped into the beast.

moonee saw theo, deucalion, argent and gerard in one corner and instantly turned away.

"liam, wait! we can still save mason!" she heard scott's voice say.

swiftly, she followed the direction his voice was coming from, striving to find him."well, who's going to save you?"

"what kind of werewolves are you?" a new voice questioned.

"no!"

when moonee rushed in, she saw liam flying backwards into the wall and the sword tossed to the corner. the grip on scott's neck tightened while both liam and moonee watched in horror. moonee quickly seized the sword and that's when liam and scott noticed her presence.

surprisingly, sebastien had reflexively let go of scott's neck. "marie-jeanne?"

scott instantly smacked sebastien's hands away from him and scampered backwards to put some space between them. as he did so, lydia and kira finally arrived, standing behind moonee.

"mason..." lydia said.

sebastien turned towards them and scoffed as he stalked over to them. kira looked alarmed as she shifted to lydia.

"i think you're gonna need to try it a little louder." kira suggested.

as sebastien's eyes began to glow blue, moonee's started to radiate orange.

sebastien chuckled. "moonee zhao-mccall."

she took a step forward, the sword in her hand and a red glow and a blazing flame in the other. "sebastien valet."

the flame made the man take a few steps back in the slightest worry, he had now recognised what she could do. in order to defend himself, sebastien began to transform into the beast, the black cloud surrounding him. as lydia took a deep breath, moonee moved to stand behind her.

"MASONNN!" the force of lydia's voice was so strong that it hit the beast in waves. it raised his hands to cover his face from the force of lydia's scream. when suddenly, he burst into a cloud of shadows from which mason stumbled out of.

corey, who has been pressed against the wall the entire time to watch the plan go down, made himself visible and rushed forward to catch mason before he fell. mason looked around in confusion as the shadow cloud, which was sebastien's life essence, floated around without a corporeal body.

the beast's spirit screeched and headed toward them. before they could react, parrish appeared and wrapped his arms around it, somehow able to touch him without him having a physical body.

parrish then looked over at the girl as he struggled to hold on."moonee!"

the girl glanced down at the weapon in her hand and then at the police deputy. they all watched her in anticipation, unsure of whether she was on their side or not.

her eyes went from orange to grey as the girl raised her arm and manipulated the air into throwing the sword like a javelin. the throw was clean as it went right through its chest and caused it to disappear in a burst of black shadow and blue light.

scott gave his sister a warm smile, glad she was finally back, "is everyone okay?"

"not everyone!"

they turned to see theo standing at the end of the adjacent hallway, electricity crackling around him as he glared at them furiously.

"oh for god's sake."  moonee rolled her eyes.

kira stared at him in terror for a moment until something clicked in her mind, and she rushed to the front of the group. just as theo shot a bolt of electricity at them, which hits the blade of kira's katana and passed harmlessly through her body. kira smiled smugly at him as her kitsune eyes came out.

"the skinwalkers have a message for you, theo..." kira announced. "your sister wants to see you."

moonee looked innocently confused. she knew she had missed out on several days of information but wasn't theo's sister dead?

kira took her katana, the blade was glowing bright blue and inserted it into the stone floor in front of her, causing a crack in the ground that broke into a medium-sized sinkhole right next to where theo was standing.

just then, theo's sister crawled out and glared at him, as she grabbed him by the legs and pulled him underground with her. theo struggled to stay up and began hysterically pleading with the others, who were gaping in stun.

"scott, help me! no! no!"

scott moved forward a step as though he might help him, but kira was standing in front of him, ultimately keeping him where he was, as theo was dragged down even further.

"moonee!" he begged, "scott! help me! scott! no, scott! help me!

he was ultimately pulled down into the sinkhole, which magically sealed itself back up like it was never there in the first place. the mccall pack and its allies looked around at each other and then at moonee.

despite what had just happened to his old friend, scott pulled his sister into a tight hug, almost lifting her off the ground.

"scott..." she gasped out. "i can't... breathe."

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

"i just wish i could remember what happened." moonee stated.

the two were far out in their school's field, stargazing. it was the weekend after sebestian valet had been killed, mason was brought back and theo was sent to his sister. it took a while for things to go back to normal.

turns out, theo was power-hungry and had taken both xan and tracey's powers away, their lives included. moonee was pretty upset about that, but she knew she had to remember that everything that happened between xan and her wasn't real to her.

kira went back to the skinwalkers after teary goodbyes and melissa didn't let moonee out of her sight for a few days. that meant deaton ensuring she was no longer brainwashed and the girl aimlessly following her mother around the hospital nearly every day.

"i think you're better off." liam opinionated. "if you knew what happened, you'd feel guilty."

"it feels even worse being left in the dark." moonee groaned. "i know that i hurt all of you and i wish i knew how."

scott had given her a brief rundown of what she missed, but they hadn't told her everything she had done. liam, head over heels and unable to keep anything from her, ended up telling her how she left him at the high school. the boy swears he saw tears gloss up in her eyes.

"well... it wasn't really you, was it?"

"it was. all the bad parts of me clumped together to form a worse version of me." moonee explained. "sounds like someone's nightmare."

"my nightmare," liam mumbled.

moonee heard and pushed him, hard. "shut up, idiot." she rolled her eyes. "so how did you feel... seeing me so evil?"

"it felt like... like how it feels right now." liam joked.

"do you think you're funny?"

"yeah... kinda funny."

"okay, i should go." moonee began to sit up, but liam pulled her back down.

"okay, okay. honestly? every time i saw you... your face was drained of that glow you have and your eyes had-had no life in them." liam described, his gaze on the night sky.

"yeah?" moonee hummed as she laid back down and focused on specific stars.

"yeah." liam nodded. "sometimes... no it's stupid."

"no, go on." moonee persisted.

"sometimes i-i couldn't sleep at night... because you hadn't texted or called or even sent a picture like you normally do." liam admitted, his face red with embarrassment.

moonee chuckled. "you couldn't sleep at night because you didn't know whether i was okay or not?"

"that's funny?"

"kinda funny, yeah." moonee teased him.

liam sat up. "me caring about you... is funny?"

"you're exaggerating it." moonee shook her head as she sat up too.

"moon, i care about you so much that when you weren't yourself, i felt like i wasn't myself," liam exclaimed.

moonee cringed, she had clearly struck a nerve.

"she, you, whichever... left me for dead, moonee." liam reminded her. "but i forgave you because no matter what you do, i can just never get angry with you."

moonee took that as a compliment because she know how short of a fuse liam had. "look, i just don't get what you're trying to say here."

"don't you get it? i like you, moonee!" liam blurted out, his voice harsher than expected. "i've liked you since i transferred here a year ago. since you barged into the locker room before lacrosse practice. i-i couldn't get you out of my mind. i've liked you since you rambled about rainbow eyes at lydia's party."

moonee didn't even know what to think. she just stared at liam with a blank face, listening as he chattered.

"mason and fran tried to help, giving me advice on how to give you signs. so i would purposely get questions wrong on our biology quizzes, just so i could ask you for help. but then you got a girlfriend. and i was so glad you were happy because that's all i wanted - for you to be happy. but i just couldn't bear seeing you with her while i was sat there, looking stupid."

"dunbar."

"and when we were hiding in the locker room, waiting for the dread doctors to come, you said something. you said that xan thought i had a crush on you but you didn't believe her." liam reminisced. "a part of me was glad you didn't, to save myself from the embarasement. but the other part of me wish you did, so i didn't have to hide it anymore."

"liammmm."

he ignored her. "so yeah, i like you a lot." he sort of yelled. "you're the smartest girl in our year and yet you are so oblivious."

"i am not oblivious." moonee scoffed.

liam paused, his heart stopping for a second. "that's all you have to say? moonee, i just poured my heart out to you. and i know you can't-"

moonee had a large smile on her face as she placed her hand over liam's cheek and pulled him closer to her face. warmth blossomed in liam's chest, sparks igniting as moonee leaned in close, lips brushing together, tentatively, for the first time.

the aroma of her perfume, of the soft, citrus scent of her conditioner, was dizzying, butterflies dancing in his stomach. but delight and relief consumed him as they kissed, moonee's lips impossibly soft against his own.

she pulled away to see the surprise on liam's face. it quickly shifted into a cheesy grin as he pulled her in for another, more passionate kiss.

"okay, romeo enought of that." moonee joked once she drew away again.

"you like me too?"

"a little bit."

liam quickly stood to his feet and did a little celebratory dance, ecstatic his year long crush finally liked him back. moonee watched him in disgust, regretting what she just said.

"suddenly, all my feelings for you have gone back to hatred." moonee groaned.

"hey!"

she laughed as he brought her to her feet, secretly finding the celebration cute. "i'm kidding."

⎯ ❃ neens speaks!

AND THATS A WRAP
of season 5B

it feels like a weight has been lifted off my shoulder because now, i can finally rest x

AND I CAN EDIT THEM AS A COUPLE!! i mean i alr do but now it's REAL

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

336K 13.9K 110
** COMPLETED ** The future is never set in stone, you may think your future is going one route but then one choice changes everything. One decision c...
520K 18.9K 59
HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT ME? "I said I love you, and I don't expect you to say it back...you love her, and that's okay" β€’β€’β€’ After coming back from her s...
42.2K 887 24
❝they're like puppies in love.❞ [ liam dunbar Γ— femΒ‘oc ] [ season 5 - 6 ] [ lowercase intended ] [ TRAIN WRECK is the prequel of this story ] disclai...
401K 16.1K 29
I'm a little dysfunction, don't you know? If you push me, it might be bad - tech n9ne TEEN WOLF SEASON FOUR LIAM DUNBAR STANDALONE| BOYXBOY