SIDELINES; liam dunbar

由 janiabeans

🥍 ❛ i see you loving on the sidelines, i think about it at the wrong times ❜ ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ: moonee zhao-mccall ha... 更多

~εïз~ 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄
01. {moonee's return}
02. {kidnapping a freshman}
03. {lydia's fake party}
04. {the scrimmage}
05. {stuck in a well}
06. {canine distemper virus}
07. {scott's death}
08. {berserker battle}
09. {the new list}
10. {bonfire party}
11. {satomi's pack}
12. {moonee's goal}
13. {road trip}
14. {la iglesia}
15. {fully fledged wolf}
16. {heritage talk}
17. {understanding moonee}
~εïз~ 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎
18. {senior scribe}
19. {new girl}
20. {tracy stewart}
21. {sinema club}
22. {dread doctors}
23. {suppressed memories}
24. {xan's jealousy}
25. {newest chimera}
26. {stolen sophmores}
27. {rescued by theo}
28. {mercury poisoning}
29. {the perigee-syzygy}
30. {conflict at the highschool}
31. {dark moonee}
32. {library clean-up]
33. {theo's pack}
34. {the demon wolf}
36. {eichen house}
37. {lie ability}
38. {finding mason}
40. {stargazing and kisses}
~εïз~ 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
41. {worst date ever}
42. {broken compass}
43. {who's stiles?}
44. {lacrosse captain}
45. {mr douglas' coughing fit}
46. {gwen's protection party}
47. {ghost rider attack}
48. {the k index}
49. {the not a train station}
50. {theo raeken returns}
51. {allison's death}
52. {i love you so much}
53. {liam can't ride a horse}
54. {new hair, new me}

39. {the beast of gevaudan}

1.1K 64 14
由 janiabeans

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

dark moonee stood to her feet, gazing at the dread doctors with slight fear rising inside her.

"they wanted us here." theo sighed in defeat.

"liam, try to get that thing out of mason's neck." scott ordered.

"it's cool when he does it? but it's a problem when i offered?" dark moonee scoffed, "right."

"theo... theo raeken..." the surgeon spoke.

"he's coming with us." theo told him.

"failure. theo raeken..."

"i'm not a failure." theo replied, his voice quiet as the remark visibly hurt him.

while scott and theo dealt with the doctors, liam still tried to remove the plug, which caused mason to yell in agony until liam stopped. he looked guilty at the pain he was causing him. dark moonee shifted her attention from the doctors, back to the two boys.

"liam..." mason panted. "get out of here. just go!"

"not a complete failure. we learned from you." the surgeon continued. "example: moonee zhao... success."

dark moonee placed a hand over her heart with a smile of pride. while theo was both upset and angry about his words, and scott tried his best to talk him down in a low voice.

"theo, he's trying to get to you. this is what they want!" scott exclaimed. "don't give it to them! we can't beat them."

"the mark of a true failure- repeating the same mistake again and again."

"we're taking mason." theo finalised.

theo then wolfed out in preparation for a fight against the doctors. liam, who had yet to be able to remove the plug from mason's neck, look at Scott with worry.

"and then, i'm taking what's mine." theo announced before growling at the doctors menacingly. "let him go."

"you have the entitlement and narcissism typical of your generation." the surgeon insulted. "in that, you are a profound success."

liam attempted again in pulling out the plug, but mason cried out in agony. "scott! scott, i... i can't get it out. i don't know what to do."

scott rushed over to liam to help him and glanced up at his sister. "moon."

"you could-you could use your aerokinesis and attempt to drag it out." liam suggested.

dark moonee was quite taken aback by liam's new knowledge of her abilities. but ever since he found out about her powers, he had been doing research.

despite this, dark moonee didn't feel like helping. "sorry, that offer already expired."

"do you want him to shift into the beast?!" scott yelled at her.

dark moonee shrugged. "i know i'll be fine regardless."

"what about everyone else?" liam asked her. "what about us?"

"not my problem."

"but your failure taught us one thing- the banality of evil." the surgeon explained, "that you were and would always be an ordinary evil."

theo looked offended, "you think i'm ordinary?"

"we believed that to resurrect the perfect killer, we had to start with the perfect evil." the surgeon described. "from you and moonee zhao, we learned true evil only comes by corrupting something truly good."

"not something..." scott mumbled.

"someone." liam finished.

theo swung a punch at the pathologist and before dark moonee knew it, all the werewolves were fighting the dread doctors. she simply watched from the side as it was already three vs three.

"liam!" mason called out to his friend. "liam!"

the boy was too invested in his battle with the geneticist to acknowledged his best friend's cries. dark moonee observed as mason grabbed the plug and rose to his feet. but no one else had noticed his movement.

the boy began pulling out the plug himself, making him yell out in distress, liam, scott, and the dread doctors all turn their heads toward mason as he finally stood upright, groaning in misery loudly as he did. he finally managed to tear the plug out of his neck, leaving a bloody wound behind.

"transformation..."

they all stared at mason as a large black shadow began to orbit around him.

"transformation without frequency..."

"mason!"

mason's eyes suddenly turned entirely luminous, glowing blue as he growled at them. "that's not... my name..."

the shadows completely enveloped mason until he transformed into the nine-foot-tall, thickly-muscled and oil-black beast, and liam and scott look completely devastated.

the beast went on a rampage. it first murdered the geneticist by tearing out her throat and slamming the body on the floor. the force and impact of the throw were so great, that it sent scott, liam and dark moonee into the wall.

next, the beast seized the pathologist by his throat. it lifted him high and used its other arm to slice his head off clean. the conscious three looked disgusted at the brutal killing.

theo was pushed out of the way as the beast went for its final target: the surgeon.

"success."

the beast roared and pressed its hand in the surgeon's abdomen, before dragging him outside, causing the overwhelmed scott and liam to follow after them. before they went, liam made sure to pick up an unconscious dark moonee from the floor.

they made it outside just in time to see the beast drop the surgeon on the ground before parrish, who is on fire and in full hellhound mode. the hellhound leapt forward and punched the beast in the chest.

immediately afterwards, gunshots were heard as gerard argent and chris argent appear, the former shooting with a shotgun and the latter using a handgun as they pump the beast full of bullets.

liam used his body to cover dark moonee from the bullets, his back now facing the scene. the gunfire eventually caused the beast to convert back into a human, but everyone in the vicinity was shocked and horrified when they see that the human was not mason, but a man.

"la bête du gévaudan!" gerard yelled, catching the man's attention. "i know your name. do you remember mine?"

"argent." he replied, before sprinting off.

"who the hell was that?" scott asked.

"you've seen the beast of gévaudan. that was the man."

"sebastien valet."

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

"vanishing twin syndrome...?" alan deaton questioned as he scanned over mason's medical file.

"this is part of your expertise, right?" stiles questioned, hopefully. he had come to see the man at the clinic, informing him about mason's twin embolization syndrome.

"not particularly, no." deaton answered, warily.

stiles frowned in disappointment as deaton scanned over the information. suddenly, the door slammed open. scott had been aiding the injured surgeon while liam held dark moonee in his arms.

"he's still alive!" scott exclaimed.

deaton cleared the two exam tables and helped scott place the surgeon on one of them. as they did this, liam laid dark moonee on the other.

"can you keep him alive?" scott asked as they all surrounded the surgeon.

"i'm not sure... he technically is alive." deaton shook his head.

liam scoffed, "screw keeping him alive! how do we get him to talk?"

"personally, I don't think we utilise torture nearly enough..." stiles muttered.

"come..."

liam frowned and looked up at the others. "did you hear that?"

"come to me... to me..."

abruptly, the surgeon bolted upright and caused an ear-splittingly loud noise to ring loudly throughout the room. this forced deaton, scott, liam, and stiles to cover their ears with their hands.

dark moonee arose due to the noise, she sat up and shut her eyes tight, trying to prevent the noise from creating any more damage.

the frequency was deafening, harsher than she could ever imagine. it was louder for her than it was to the others, causing her to drop down to her knees. scott was about to rush over to the girl, to be right by her side.

while they were distracted, the surgeon stood up, ready to leave. liam growled and lunged toward him before scott could stop him.

"liam, wait!" scott exclaimed.

the surgeon pivoted around and an electromagnetic concussive blast. since dark moonee was on the floor behind him, the wave had hit her too. it shoved liam backwards, right over her body and into the wall before he crashed to the floor.

dark moonee screamed her lungs out. it felt like her head was being split into two. the surgeon walked out the door, and raised his hand before he walked out into the parking lot.

this caused all of the metal furniture to fly toward the door to the exam room. liam got to his feet, rubbing his sore neck, but when he and scott began to move after the surgeon, deaton stopped them.

"stop. it's electrified."

scott sighed in frustration before turning to his sister, who was still screaming bloody murder. he took her in his arms and held her gently, despite her yelling hurting his sensitive, supernatural ears.

"what's wrong with her?" liam asked.

"the frequency." scott started.

"all this time, we were looking for a-a substance or a material to alter her brain and get her back to normal." deaton informed them.

"but it's the frequency that we needed." stiles had caught on. "it's always been their frequency."

"so what do we do?" liam questioned. "how do we help her?!"

"we cant't."

"so we're just supposed to stand around while she's in pain?" liam scoffed. "what if it doesn't work? what if we're letting her suffer for nothing?!"

"liam, it's going to work." scott reassured him. "it has to."

her cries were now silenced, they had turned into soft sobs and whimpers as the noise continues to rattle her brain. since she was no longer making noise, scott chose to tap into what was happening outside.

"the argents..." he echoed. "the cane!"

liam sighed in defeat. "but they took it. they took the cane."

⎯ ❃ neens speaks!

it has been an amusing nine chapters of dark moonee, but i'm happy my soft girl is coming back, i know you guys have been missing her.

PLS DONT BE A GHOST READER, i lose motivation <3

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

13.1K 507 7
❛ You had your heart on your sleeve the last time, Took it so seriously the last time ! ❜ samantha rojas, newly certified skeptic, thinks she's going...
140K 3.1K 20
(UNDER MAJOR EDITING) ❝How do I make sure I don't hurt anyone?❞ ❝You learn to control it, not let it control you.❞ *extended summary inside OC X LIAM...
42.2K 887 24
❝they're like puppies in love.❞ [ liam dunbar × fem¡oc ] [ season 5 - 6 ] [ lowercase intended ] [ TRAIN WRECK is the prequel of this story ] disclai...
50.2K 1.3K 66
nothing bad ever happens in the so-called boring small town of beacon hills. that's what maia martin, scott mccall and stiles stilinski have always t...