Izone - Mysterious

By Sun-Jen

When a girl being forcibly brought to a mysterious place. How will she take the truth ? How will the other tr... More

1- 01082000 ?
2- the unknown
3- what is your name ?
4- you're not alone anymore
5- who is she ?
6- family
7- memories
8- Pack ..?
9- the activation of her power
10- control
11- Another girl ?
12- you're doing good !
13- nice to meet you
15- Losing control ? Legend ?
16- we have 2 Alpha ?
17- Saved !?
18- another guest

14- Vampire ?

131 10 4
By Sun-Jen

Eunbi's pack were in their living room waiting for a teacher for Chaewon to have her reading and writing lesson. "Eunbi unnie how did you meet Mrs Jihyo and Mrs Myoui ?" Chaewon asked her

Looking up from her book, Eunbi smiled at her as she answered, " I saw Mina unnie for the first time when I was 4 since she's the one who unlocked my gift. As for Jihyo unnie, she was the one who trained me... I have known her since then, and I really met Mina unnie when Jihyo unnie introduced me to her pack as Mina is one of her omegas.. "

Smiling at her, Chaewon asked another question " How many pack members does she have ?"

"8" Eunbi answered at the same time as another voice replied "8" making them look toward the door where they saw Minju with Jihyo, who were smiling at them.

"8 ? That's a lot isn't it ?" Chaewon asked again as she added "you're super strong then"

" Strong ? I wouldn't call myself strong, it's just that ... the more a pack has members, the stronger the Alpha is or can become strong when she/he fully trusts her/his pack and her/his pack trusts her/him, and in my case it's both.. " Jihyo informs her, sitting beside her as she sets some books on the table'' Let's start then, today we'll just read. Here I brought you this book, Eunbi learned to read with this one too" Eunbi looks at them in confusion as she asks the latter "I did ?"

Jihyo nods in response and open the first page "let's start, our objective for today is for you to recognize the letters and the sounds"

After the lesson

"good, good. I think we'll end it for today... you did great, Chae" Jihyo encouraged her, tapping her on the shoulder affectionately, making the cub smile at her compliment. Getting up the older Alpha, point at the book then say " look, I'll let you keep this book, so you can practice on your own or with the help of the other I'm sure they'll help you if you ask them..."As she goes to leave, the latter turn back as she says "Ah yes, I have something to ask Eunbi."

Walking in the living room, the pack sits on the couch as Eunbi looks at her sister figure and asks "what can I help you with, unnie ?"

"How many rooms do you have ?" Jihyo asks her, crossing her arms on her chest

After counting them in her head, Eunbi responds with "we have ... 12 rooms if I'm not mistaken...why ?"

"And how many are free ?" Jihyo asks her again

Frowning, Eunbi answered her " 5...
5 rooms are free..."

Nodding, Jihyo uncrosses her arms as she looks at her with a gentle look as she asks "I am asking you this because we are short on rooms ... we are hosting a sort of clan next week.. if everything goes well.. we should gain some students and other things important for the school. We need it to go well. That's why I am asking you this, I know everything will go well if I let someone stay with you... if you're alright with it of course since they'll be on your territory .."

Sighing, Eunbi sits next to a sleeping Wonyoung, thinking about how to answer her "unnie... if I agree to welcome them... I'll have to set some rules.. on who can come or what they can't do.." then she hugs her sleeping beta who only lean on her in her sleep

"What are your rules ?" Jihyo asks her

Looking around her at her pack, Eunbi replied " I want only girls, no boys. I prefer if no Alpha sleeps here. And if we see one of them looking through our stuff they are out"

Nodding "I agree with you, I'll personally be the one to select who will stay with you and to tell them your rules, so don't worry...thanks for agreeing, I'll inform you more on this when we have some information on who and when exactly they are coming. See you in class girls"

Time skip

Around 8 PM, a girl could be seen walking around " I'm lost.. where are they .." Chaewon mumbled as she looked around and kept walking. "I shouldn't have let my curiosity get the better of me... now I don't know where I am."

"Where are you going ?" Minju asked the cub as she saw her going outside

Turning back toward the frog, Chaewon answered her "I am just going in the garden, you know for some fresh hair before going to bed" then she leave the house and sit in the garden under the tree

Breathing in and out, the young beta, watch the stars. When suddenly after a few minutes, she sees a firefly coming toward her. Since it's her first time seeing one, she felt curiosity invade her, lifting her hand to touch it but as she was about to, the firefly flew away. Pouting, Chaewon decides to follow it.

After a few minutes of following the firefly, Chaewon gets tired of it and turns back to go back to her house but as she looks around, she realizes that she doesn't even know where she is.

"And I don't even know if I am in the school ground or in the dorms ground.." Chaewon mumbled, keeping walking straight when she heard some wolf whistle with "Hey babygirl.. who are you ? I never see you here, you're new ? want to have some fun with us ?" Turning around, Chaewon sees somes guys walking toward her. Scared, she doesn't respond and starts to quickly walk in the opposite direction. Causing the guys to walk faster toward her as they said " oh come on, our Alpha is one of the strongest here, you won't regret it !" Then they start running toward her, making Chaewon run too.

Starting to be out of breath, tears start to appear in the corner of the younger eyes as she imagines what would happen if they caught up to her. But it's as if a god hears her, as she sees two silhouettes in front of her. Without any hesitation she ran toward them and hid behind one of them.

"Woa woa woa.. who do you think you are ?" the one she hides behind asked her harshly, softly pushing her away

Seeing the state of the girl, the second girl, who strangely looked like the other one, said "unnie, calm down, can't you see she is terrified ? What's wrong ?" the younger asked her, putting her hand on her shoulder

Pointing behind them, Chaewon takes a deep breath, trying to prevent any panic attack from coming. Looking behind them, the girls see a group of guys stopping in front of them, smirking. "you shouldn't have run away, but you just brought two other girls, that's kind of you...more girls more fun" one of them exclaimed as he walk toward them, earning a warning growl from the older sibling "leave" she said coldly, glaring at them

"guys, look at that we have a brave one who just growl at us" he laughed

"I'll not repeat myself a third time, leave before I make you my next diner..I am quite hungry" she said

"Hungry ? Oh you want to have some fun too " One of them reply

Laughing, the girl smiled as she stretched "I don't think we have the same definition of fun... here let me show you mine" then in a flash she have a boy in her hand as she chokes him, making him burn her with his gift

"you're not hurting me human." Smirking, the girl opens her mouth, showing her fangs and flashing her eyes at them.

Scared, the boy tries to free himself as he shouts, staring at her face "guys help me she's a vampire ... and an alpha" his sentence makes his friends lose their smirk as they run away "hey don't leave me alone ! guys !"

"Pathetic.." the older girl mumbled as she let him go, "I'll let my Alpha hear about it, he'll get you and make you pay !" as he said this, she let him run away.

After a few minutes of silence, with the two young vampires looking in the direction where the group of guys ran away. They hear Chaewon break the silence "thank you.." she whispers, tears running free on her face

Turning toward the scared Beta, the younger of the 2, hugs her and wipes her tears.

"Hey, it's okay, they are gone now..let's get you to your dorms ?"

" that's ... t-that's the problem ... I-I–I'm lost.." Chaewon sobbed, trying to stop

Thinking, the older one, turns toward them as she grabs her sister's hand and Chaewon's as she walks in the opposite direction from where Chaewon came from

Turning her head toward the beta, the younger said softly "I'm Chaeryeong and that's my sister, Chaeyeon, nice to meet you"

"I'm C-Chaewon..." our cub mumbled, smiling timidly at her "w-where are we going ?" she asked them curiously

Turning her head toward her sister, Chaeryeong replied "that's a good question, unnie where are we going ?"

"I'm taking you to the dorms we are staying at, there are teachers there, so we'll ask them.. they'll surely help you find your dorm" Chaeyeon replied softly this time, trying not to scare the younger more than she already is.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.7K 1.4K 37
[COMPLETED] "You are worthy, I believe in you and you're special to me" Minju, an actress but also a student. She is very conscious about herself. Sh...
82.3K 2.9K 63
After IZ*ONE disbanded, Clarkson Lim an ultimate fanboy of the girl group had an unexpected encounter with his bias Jang Wonyoung. What happens when...
17.3K 605 26
[COMPLETED] "unnies look i got an invitation let's all go there" Little did they know, how that little envelop would change their perspective to lif...
11.7K 465 14
This is about 6 popular girls who were obsessed to 6 popular boys in their school. What if because they were too over obsessed to be with those boys...