you and him - remus lupin and...

Por lupinsloyalty

After a rough breakup, Juliet Dawson longs to find herself again - and while doing so find herself in the com... Más

you and him
cast
i.
ii.
iii.
iv.
v.
vi.
viii.
ix.
x.

vii.

555 22 22
Por lupinsloyalty

( chapter )
seven

JULIET DAWSON DIDN'T EXPECT TO be yanked into a random classroom as she walked down the corridors of the Castle. Nor did she expect the person who pulled her into said classroom to be Remus Lupin.

"What the fuck, Remus!" Juliet exclaimed, whipping around to face the boy as the lock on the classroom door closed with a click!

Remus just watched her with an unamused look on his face. He was standing in front of the classroom door, his arms folded and a his back straight. His bag was on the floor next to him with most of his books spilling out of the flimsy material.

Juliet tried to copy his stance to match his height but she was still a head shorter than him so instead she resorted to dropping her bag to the floor and moving her hands around vigorously as she spoke.

"You can't just trap me in a random room!"

"Watch me. We need to talk."

"I agree. Talk about your bloody morals!" She shouted with narrowed eyes. She placed one hand on her hip while the other pointed at Remus accusingly.

"This is kidnapping!"

"You're older than me."

"I fail to see your point. I'm still a kid — making this a kidnapping!"

He pinched the bridge of his nose and let out a huff as he looked down at Juliet. She was looking up at him with an angry expression (a look that the boy was normally scared of).

"We need to talk." He said, calmly.

"No, we don't."

"Yes, we do."

"I thank you for you time, but I'll have to politely decline." Juliet forced a sweet smile onto her face as she looked at the door behind Remus; when her gaze shifted back onto him her smile was replaced with a scowl.

"Jules, c'mon. You know we can't carry on like this."

"Fine. Let's talk." She began to fiddle with the sleeve of the Quidditch jumper that she was wearing — she pulled at a couple of stray threads as she looked up at the taller boy.

Remus could feel the jealousy wash over him.

"How's your mum?"

"Juliet."

"I'm ever so sorry. I thought that this was talking. How daft of me!"

"You know that's not what I meant." He took a few steps forwards and she took a few steps back.

"Oh? Is that not what you meant when you said talk?"

"Don't be stupid now, love."

Juliet didn't know why, but something about Remus' tone made her weak in the knees, her heart began to beat faster. He had trapped her in between a table and himself, his legs placed either side of hers as she leant against it.

"We need to talk."

"That's what I was doing!"

Remus still looked unamused, he gently gripped her chin in his hand. She gulped and looked up at him with her lips slightly parted, her eyes wide.

"It's not my fault. . ."

Juliet lost her train of thought as she and Remus leant forwards until their lips were only multimeters away from touching.

". . . you didn't specify what you wanted to talk about . . ."

And, silencing her, Remus Lupin captured Juliet Dawson in a kiss once again.

Any rational thoughts that she had disappeared from her mind the moment that Remus pressed his lips on hers. Nothing to her had ever felt so normal.

This kiss was filled with passion and a sense of urgency — their lips moved together as if they were one.

Without pulling away from her Remus' calloused hands travelled from her head and down the length of her torso over her clothes. They traced over the edges of her curves and down to her thighs (he gave the flesh of her ass a squeeze which inflicted a small moan from between her lips.)

He placed his hands under her thighs and in one swift motion, he picked up her and placed her down on the table behind her. Only when she was sat on the table, did he remove them from her legs and place them on the wooden-surface either side of her.

Juliet could hear her heart beating loudly in her ears.

The girl deepened the kiss by pulling Remus closer to her by his belt; she moved her hands around to the buckle to start removing it, however, just as she placed her fingers on the cold metal, he placed his hand on hers.

She let out a gasp when he playfully nicked her bottom lip with his teeth.

"Let's not forget whose in charge here, love." He murmured, his voice husky, as he leant away from the kiss for a second.

And while Juliet normally would've made a remark — the way that he spoke to her made her mind cloud over with lust so quickly that she didn't have time to think of a response.

Remus lifted his knee slightly and used it to separate her further legs in one motion.

・・・☽✥☾・・・

"I bet you," Juliet panted, breathless as Remus pulled his slacks back up his legs and zipped up his zipper. "that—"

"Take a breath." Remus advised as he did the buckle of his belt up.

"Shut up." He raised an eyebrow at the girl when she rolled her eyes and it caused her to take a deep breath of air.

"Go on."

"I bet you that you'll catch feelings first."

Remus hummed in amusement as he walked back over to Juliet (after he was fully dressed) and helped her down off the table. Her legs still felt like jelly and she almost fell over but he caught her before she did.

"What do I get if you catch feelings first?"

"I guarantee you that I won't catch feelings first." She was confident in her words, picking up her bag and folding her arms after it was secure on her shoulder.

"You sure about that?"

"Yes. But if you win then I'll buy you chocolate from Honeydukes until we graduate."

Remus thought for a moment as he bent down and picked up his bag from the ground.

"Fine. And if you win I'll take you to a Quidditch match." He opened the door to the classroom just as the bell went, signalling the end of lunch.

Juliet's face lit up at the mention of him taking her to a match — especially when he never wanted to go to the school matches and only really went because his friends were playing.

She nodded enthusiastically and walked out of the room, her legs still felt wobbly but she was stable enough on them that she walk to the Gryffindor's dorm or the Prefects Bathroom

"Deal."

The pair walked in silence for a few minutes. Neither of them knew what to say, especially when it was so obvious what needed to be said.

"You not going to class?" He asked as they passed the passage to the Divination classroom, the lesson that Juliet was supposed to be in.

She shook her head and looked at the passage before looking up at Remus.

"Wanna change and have a wee first. I don't want a UTI."

"I mean, fair enough."

The two fell back into silence as they walked down the empty corridors (save for a handful of students running late to class). The sound of teachers talking from inside their classrooms echoed through their doors and into the halls.

"Friends who shag then?" She asked and Remus couldn't help but laugh. He nodded nonetheless and moved his gaze back onto her with a smile.

"Friends who shag."

A smile made its way onto Juliet's face. She couldn't explain how she felt with the confirmation from him.

"I just have one thing to ask." She admitted; she focused on his eyes. The light was shining on them in a certain way that made them look as though they held a pot of honey.

She knew that amber was her new favourite colour.

"You're not gonna ask if you can call me daddy, right?"

"No! What the fuck— eww."

Remus widened his eyes in entertainment at Juliet's clear distaste for what he had asked. She looked as if she wanted to be sick.

"I know my dad's dead but I don't have daddy issues." He snorted at the comment.

"What we're you going to ask then?"

"If we don't tell Sirius. I don't think either of us wanna deal with that."

"I thought that was clear?"

Juliet shrugged with a goofy grin as she looked back in front of her.

She felt relived. She and Remus had set some sort of boundaries for what it was that they were doing. She also felt happier that it meant that she didn't have to stop sleeping with him. Only twice they had had sex but both times had been the best sex that she had ever had.

"Sirius asked me to call him daddy once." She continued with a furrow of her eyebrows.

"What?" The boy almost choked on his own saliva as he looked down at Juliet in both confusion and disgust.

"Yeah." She grimaced as she relived the memory in her head. "I did it and then he had to pull out 'cus we were so repulsed."

・・・☽✥☾・・・

Halloween was one of Juliet's favourite times of the year. For as long as she could remember it had been something that she always looked forwards to.

Orange pumpkins that were all carved so intricately, all of them being so unique and no two pumpkins ever looking alike; hundreds of sweets being left in orange and purple bowls on the doorsteps of some houses, small signs telling people to only take one, nobody ever listened; others waiting for people dressed head to toe in costumes to come knocking on their door, baskets held out as they cried out 'Trick or Treat!' with grins on their faces.

Plastic decorations displayed around homes, grey gravestones being placed in gardens with fake skeleton hands clawing up from the dirt below, cotton cobwebs being placed in the corners of windows with dark spiders hiding somewhere near, the white ghosts that hung from the roofs of peoples porches and watched everyone as they passed, the automated cackle of green-faced witches that were waiting for someone to laugh at.

Juliet loved it all.

She didn't know when her love for the Holiday began, but it only grew as she became older and after her dads passing, it meant so much more to her.

When she was young, she and her dad would always do Halloween together. All of it. From the dressing up to the carving of pumpkins. And even though they were apart when she began Hogwarts, they never stopped celebrating together by sending each other sweets and photos of the pumpkins that they had carved.

Understandably, she hadn't been in the mood to celebrate Halloween the previous year.

Sirius, however, was persistent that it would do her good and had set up a whole afternoon for the two of them where they carved pumpkins and ate sweets until they felt as if they were about to burst.

If you asked Juliet, she would wholeheartedly say that it was one of her favourite memories and even after all that they had been through she would admit that it was that day when she realised she was in love with Sirius.

"You know how before we got together I slept with that Ravenclaw girl from the year above?" Juliet randomly spoke up, addressing her ex-boyfriend who was sitting opposite her."

". . . yeah?"

"She had a bigger dick than you."

Sirius spluttered into his drink and Remus had to pat him on the back (which he was doing so messily due to heavy laughs that shook through his body) to stop him from potentially choking to death.

"What the fuck?" He questioned, his voice hoarse from the coughing.

"I don't know. I'm not gonna apologise though."

It was October 31st and late in the evening. All of the students and Professors were in the Great Hall for the Annual Halloween feast — nothing but delicious treats and sweets were served. The room was casted in a dim orange glow from the candles that were lit, live bats flew around the ceiling with tiny squeaks.

Juliet was sitting with the Marauders as she waited for Marlene to arrive back after her date with Dorcas, which was taking a lot longer than she had expected.

Even though it had only been a few months, to her, it felt like years since they had all sat together and enjoyed a meal without any tension or unspoken words lingering in the air.

She didn't know how much she had missed it.

"Where in the name of Godric's juicy tit did that come from?" Sirius asked with narrowed eyes, he was taking sips from his cup and his voice was still somewhat scratchy.

"I have no fuckin' clue."

"I actually despise you."

"Fair enough." Juliet shrugged, she meant forwards and spooned ice cream, followed by jelly, into her bowl. "Do you guys wanna carve pumpkins with me tomorrow?"

"Today is literally Halloween?" It was Remus who spoke, his brow raised.

James and Peter were all still snickering into their pudding — they'd both stop and then one of them would let out a small chuckle, setting the two of them off again.

"So? I was in detention yesterday evening so I couldn't do it then."

She had thought it would be a good idea to charm all the potion books shut right before their double lesson.

It hadn't been.

The taller boy hesitated for a moment before he nodded, agreeing that he'd carve pumpkins with the girl before he bit into another candy apple.

James and Peter (who were now steadily calming down) both said that they'd join in.

"No. I don't want to carve pumpkins with you." Sirius stated while he pointed his fork at Juliet with each word that he spoke — the piece of cake attached to the prongs of it getting crumbs everywhere.

"I'm scared that you'll stab me with the knife."

"I might." She shrugged, sending a grin to the dark-haired boy. He blinked at her before he turned to James with a frown.

"Restrain her." He cupped his hand around his mouth as if that would muffle his talking, it did nothing of the sort. "I'm scared for my life."

James simply shook his head.

"No."

"Literally die."

"I hope Jules kills you."

Sirius gasped loudly and attracted the attention of people sitting around them. He placed his hand on his heart in a mock hurt.

Remus and Peter were both talking in quiet whispers. It seemed as though the taller boy was explaining something to his friend and they were both ignoring the conversation going on around them.

"I've always loved you James. But here you are, fraternising with the bloody enemy." He practically spat out the last word, looking at Juliet as he did so.

"What do you mean 'enemy'? You twat." She was copying her ex-boyfriends tone, matching his dramatic antics to a tee. "You're the one whose fucking parents want to kill me."

"I don't blame them. If all Muggle-born's were like you I'd want them all dead too."

"Hey— Evans is perfect." Everyone ignored James' unwanted input with a slight roll of their eyes.

Juliet went to respond but she saw Marlene and Dorcas walking hand-in-hand into the Great Hall, her words became lost when she began to excitedly wave at the two girls.

They parted after a kiss, Dorcas walking over to the Slytherin table and Marlene walking to the Gryffindor's.

Juliet stood up and patted James on the top of the head (she did so a bit too harshly so his glasses went askew and he bit on his tongue) and grabbed her bowl.

"I'm leaving now. I have more important people to hang out with".

"Like who?" James asked, removing his hand from his tongue to ensure it wasn't bleeding. "Your mum?"

"No. Your mum."

The curly-haired boy pulled a face at her and she was quick to copy it as she untucked her legs from the bench.

Just before she walked off, she turned to face Sirius with narrowed eyes.

"You'll have to inbreed as no-one else would wanna fuck you."

"It'll be better than sex with you."

Juliet grinned at him before walking off to sit with Marlene, the two girls instantly jumping into a conversation about the latter's date with squeals and giggles.

James and Sirius conversed for a short while until Remus and Peter stopped whispering to one another.

"Got it now, Wormy?" Remus asked, a soft smile on his face as the short boy nodded vigorously and grilled his wand tighter to his chest.

"Yes— thank you."

He waved off the thanks with a 'Don't mention it.' and a shake of his head.

"Where did Jules go?" He soon questioned with a furrowed brow, not noticing Juliet leaving them. He looked up and down the table and smiled when he saw her with Marlene, the look on her face one of pure joy.

"She left."

"Thanks for that, Prongs. Helpful as always."

"Anytime mate."

It was only a few minutes later that James kicked his three friends under the table, subtly nodding his head towards the teachers table at the front of the room. All of the teachers were present for the meal that day, all of them talking to one another with smiles on their faces.

Even Professor McGonagall looked happy.

All three boys understood instantly and they all pulled their wands out of their pockets, muttered a spell and waved it in a specific way.

It was a few beats of anticipation for the four of them before it became clear what had happened.

Every single one of the Hogwarts Professor's hats had been transfigured into a carved pumpkin.

Sirius let out a loud laugh of disbelief and began to harshly pat Remus on the back in excitement. The taller boy winced slightly due to the scratches that ran up his back but copied Sirius' laugh.

The pumpkins were hallow in the bottom so fell down and covered their faces (some seeds were dripping down their faces and onto their necks and shoulders). Every pumpkin was carved to show the face of the corresponding teacher, but it was clear that they had been hand carved and none of them really resembled that teacher.

It took less than a second for the students in the hall to realise what had happened. A sudden outburst of laughter took over the hall as people stared, pointed and mocked the teachers and the pumpkins that sat on their heads.

Juliet was laughing loudly along with Marlene and Alice while Lily smiled slightly but overall had a look of disappointment on her face.

Amazed laughs left all four of the Marauders mouths, all of them not quite knowing how they pulled that prank off but being excited that they had nonetheless.

McGonagall shook her head back and forth slowly, the pumpkin covering her face followed her motion.

Humour filled the atmosphere of the hall as the teachers sat there, the pumpkins on their heads and watching through the jagged carvings.

They were all contemplating their life decisions.

・・・☽✥☾・・・

hii!!
how are you all
doing today? i hope its good!

remus and jules have my heart already
but there's so much to come yet ((:

i hope the pumpkin prank was okay as i didn't
know how to write it but i thought
the concept was pretty funny 😭😭

i hope you enjoyed this chapter! feel free
to tell me what you thought and what you want
to see next! i love reading your comments ((:

until next time

- em x

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

131K 2.8K 35
Juliet Crescent loved nothing quite as much as she loved the stars, and when she gets invited to attend Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, b...
56.6K 1.6K 15
────────────────── .˚ᵎ┊ 𝗌𝗍𝗋𝖺𝗇𝗀𝖾𝗋𝗌 ⋆.ೃ࿔:・❝ 𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑠, 𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑠 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑜 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑠, 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑔...
1.9M 119K 104
{𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝟮} It all started with a kiss. Or better say, everything ended with a kiss. What Jenna Potter thought was going to lead her to a beautif...
14.3K 327 33
The plot of Romeo and Juliet is simple: two people who are fated to be together and die for each other. Sounds cute, right? Except it isn't. Not to A...