Destined • Gojo Satoru

By gyeouliie

"it is what it is" gojo satoru falls in love with a girl who is from his clan but not his clan at the same t... More

° important notice °
• identity •
[1]
• THE PAST •
[2]
[3]
• THE MEETING •
[3.1]
[4]
[5]
• YOU AND I •
[7]
• HOW EVERYTHING STARTED •
• HOW EVERYTHING STARTED | 2 •
• HOW EVERYTHING STARTED | 3 •
• HOW EVERYTHING STARTED | 4 •
• HOW EVERYTHING STARTED | 5 •
[8] • PRESENT DAY •
[9]
[10]
• the morning after •
[11]
[12]
• she's a bit different •
• she's a bit different 2 •
[13]
[14]
• what's going on? •
[15]
[16]
• DAY DREAM •
[17]
[18]
• PREPARATION •
• shinzen kekkonshiki •
• 19 •
• 20 •
° sightseeing family °
° shibuya °
• 21 •
• Illusion or Dream? •
• 22 •
• 23 •

[6]

1K 24 3
By gyeouliie

July 2007

11 months have already passed since riko amanai and toji fushiguro's incident. ayaka and satoru had gotten closer since they've been training each other every midnight.

little did they know that it's not just their abilities that have developed. It was also their feelings for each other. Satoru became more clingy and flirty to her, while ayaka allows satoru to do whatever he wants with her since they like each other more than anything.

they've become best of the bestfriends. they would always take each other out on a date but they both don't know it since they never want to assume things around them. they're just enjoying the moment they have.

geto became a little distant to them which didn't bother them since they thought he was just always busy training.

it was three in the morning, a loud bang was heard on ayaka's room which she didn't hear since she was in a deep sleep after her solo mission yesterday.

the door creak open and a tall shadow appeared in her room, it was walking near her which made her finally wake up when she heard the footsteps getting near her.

she quickly sit up and open her lampshade to visualize who it was.

"you scared me satoru." she said as she yawns.

"i came here to surprise you." satoru sits at the edge of her bed tossing her a piece of candy.

"at this hour seriously?" she replied while rolling her eyes. she looks at the candy beside her and pick it up while she unwraps the candy to eat it.

"where going somewhere." he says pulling her arm while he stands up.

"where to? there's a curfew remember."

"they won't know, come on." satoru answered. ayaka follows his lead while they stand face to face beside her bed.

"ok now what?"

satoru held both of her hands and a faint blush appeared on ayaka's cheeks but satoru didn't notice.

"are you ready?"

"hurry up satoru, i'm still sleepy" she whined.

satoru then wrote something on the floor in 360°

"stand inside it."

ayaka obeyed satoru's order as satoru follows her while he held both of his hand forming the hand sign of teleportation.

in a split second ayaka felt breeze entering her body that made her chill. the gust of wind made her hair run through her face.

"where are we?" she asks fixing her hair.

when she finally got rid of her hair covering her face. When she saw the whole place she was astonished on the view that was in front of her.

"this is..."

"mount hakodate in hokkaido." satoru continued while he stares at ayaka.

"why did you bring me here?" ayaka sits at the edge of the mountain.

"to spend time with you since you were gone for two days."

"miss me that much?" ayaka chuckled while she hugs herself from the coldness

"of course, I was training alone for the past few days."

ayaka was busy looking at the city lights while satoru keeps staring at her. To him, she was the best view that his eyes layed on.

for the year that they have spent together, satoru would always buy her food or her favorite stuff toys. she thought satoru was just helping her to move on from what happened to them before. Little did she know, satoru was lowkey courting her for the whole year.

Satoru thought that maybe ayaka just don't like him but he didn't gave up. He would still do anything to catch her attention. he is going to be the head of the clan next week. So he is making sure he is enjoying every moment of his freedom with her. he still can't accept the fact that he will be married to someone he doesn't know. He wishes for the love of god that he can change everything and marry ayaka instead .

This is the only moment he could enjoy before his family introduced him to his future fiance.

"ahh" ayaka moaned while she stretches her arms.

"it's beautiful up here." she sighed still looking at the city lights.

"it really is" satoru muttered but he wasn't looking at the view around them. he was looking at ayaka.

"satoru?" ayaka called turning her gaze to satoru.

"have you ever felt feelings for someone?" she questioned.

satoru squinted his brows biting his lips from her question.

Does she like someone? Does she like suguru??? Not to mention, suguru was very distant lately but he would always be there when Ayaka's around....

"No. I don't like someone." satoru plainly said.

"why? do you like someone?" he shot back

ayaka frantically shook her head waving her hands. "N-no, i don't I-i'm just curious on how it feels to like someone." ayaka lied but satoru did not buy it. his instinct was telling him that she sure does like someone but he couldn't figure out who it was.

"this feels good. being at peace, feeling no harm or danger at all."

she changed the topic.

"yeah." he replied coldly while he sits beside ayaka.

silence filled the mountain but it didn't bother them since the silence felt home and peace, ayaka has never felt this. she's glad that she went to jujutsu high. it feels like she finally got her freedom.

--

"you look so tired." shoko's gaze never left ayaka why she drinks her can of soda.

ayaka caress her cheeks and yawn.

"yeah, satoru and I had a beautiful night."

shoko almost choke from drinking her soda and leans her elbow on the vendo while she smirks.

"hold on. did I hear that right."

"hear what?" ayaka asks furrowing her brows.

"i mean what did you just say?"

it took ayaka a few seconds before everything processed in her mind.

"I-it's not what you think!!!" She protested. "really huh?" shoko teased nodding her head slowly while she drinks her soda. "what i mean is-"

"i have to go now, I'll see you soon aya." shoko interrupted before leaving quickly.

"Yo!" a voice from behind greeted making ayaka turn around to look who it was.

"sa-satoru." she whispered her cheeks still blushing from her conversation with shoko. "are you sick?" satoru questioned furrowing his brows. "your cheeks are burning." he added walking towards her while he placed his hand on her forehead for a second to check her temperature which made ayaka's face turn completely red. "oh aya-chan~ did I do something wrong?"

satoru levels down to her face feeling his hot breath.

"I-no! Not at all- i was-i was talking to shoko a while ago." she frantically says while shaking her head. "alrightyyy, come on I'll show you something." Satoru smiled dragging her.

"what were you and shoko talking about that made you blush?" he asks while they walk side by side. "nothing."

satoru placed his hand on his pocket giving her a cheeky smile while looking at her as they walk near a playground.

"is it something about me?" he teased.

ayaka punched satoru's arms lightly making him chuckle.

"it's not about you!!!"

"It definitely is, I can feel it."

"so what if it's about you?!" she yelled as she stops walking. luckily, the playground was empty so no one could hear her yelling.

satoru was startled for a second then quickly smile at her and patted her head. "hmm ayaka-chan has a little crush on satoru?"

"and if i say yes?"

satoru blinked his eyes a few times and frowned while he caress ayaka's cheek.

"we can't. our clan already arranged me to someone i'm gonna marry in the future. not to mention, we have a meeting with her later." he said while ayaka tries to hold back her tears.

"haha it's fine satoru, i was just joking about having a crush on you." she shot back while faking a smile which made satoru's heart almost crushed. he thought that his first love didn't even like him back. But, on the other side of his feelings he knew that it's what's best for them since they will walk in a different path in the future since he's going to marry an unknown girl from the clan.

If only. If only she was the one for him. If only they were made for each other. He was hoping that in the other universe she likes him.

---

"you should wear this ayaka." Naomi said happily while she shows ayaka a cute pink kimono with a little white petals in it.

After the incident with toji, Naomi realizes she loves her daughter after all, losing her would be a pain that will haunt her forever. They were now both getting close to each other like what a family should be.

At the end, she regretted all her plans with toji. She apologized for what she did with her daughter and with that, she accepted her punishment from the clan and decided to be happy with it.

It is what I deserved.

"for what mom?"

"meeting with the clan. of course we must be there honey"

Oh yeah, satoru will marry someone from our clan too that's nice I hope they become happy and enjoy their lives forever.

"you should prepare now ayaka, the meeting will be held in 6:30, it's already six." naomi says while she pushes her daughter to her room.

after a few minutes she was done preparing. ayaka decided to just half bun her hair and placed a cute little ribbon at the top of the bun since she doesn't wanna get everyone's attention. After all, this meeting is not about her. It's about Gojo Satoru and his future wife.

She looks at herself in the mirror and thought; God I hope I was the one that satoru's going to marry. God I hope I was the one, but it just can't after all i'm not considered by the clan as a gojo since I'm only half -

"Ayaka! let's go now!" her mother yelled out from the other side of her room.

"coming!" she yelled as she opens her door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.9K 4.3K 55
❝𝑯𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒊𝒄𝒆𝒅❞ It was the question he'd wanted to ask for nearly a decade...
66.4K 1.6K 26
Gojo Satoru and Y/N first met at Jujutsu High and they have been friends since. A lot has happened since they were students, but they were always at...
110K 3.2K 33
AU. Megumi's in love with Gojo. But does Gojo love him back? (Complete)
206K 6.7K 24
A strange presence at Jujutsu High has Y/N disturbed to the core. As she continues surviving through this daily terror, she encounters the mysterious...