CHOSEN BY DESTINY (Completed...

By NiranjanaNepol

She annoyed him, spoiling his major event that was held in Lucknow. When she spoilt his major event, falling... More

1 Destiny
2 Who is she?
3 Turn of Events
4 Who is she?
5 Mother's Approach
6 Dynamic Personality
7 A game against Khushi
8 Lovable Touch
9 Ratna is in
10 Cat is out
11 Explosion
12 Rajeev is coming
13 Outburst
14 Angry Arnav
15 Arnav's Question
16 Selfish Simran
17 She is not a widow
18 Proposal
19 Direct Denial
20 Reunion
21 Angel
22Close to Heart
23 more special than anyone
24 Out of Syllabus
25 I Write My Destiny
26 The Bangles
27 Message Conveyed
28 Ajay Singh
29 Arnav's Demand
30 Heartless Creature
31 Events...
32 Aranv and Shyam
33 Crying Khushi
34 Khushi's answer
35 Big Bang
36 Khushi is fixed
37 I would like to...
38 Wedding Preparation
39 Arnav's Question
40 Wedding
41 Drama
43 Give and Take Process
44 Uninvited Guest
45 Mrs. Arnav Singh Raizada
46 Decision
47 Arvind and Rajeev
48 Simran in the kitchen
49 Arrest Warrant
50 Where is Simran?
51 Ammaji
52 Mrs. Simran Singh
53 The new Couple
54 CD
55 Thougtful Arnav
56 Change of Plan
57 Reaching the Target
58 Khushi's Timing Sense
59 What we SOW...
60 Last Part
61 Epilouge

42 First Night

4K 219 43
By NiranjanaNepol

Part 42 First Night

All of them walked out of the hall. Ratna stopped hearing,

"Ratna..."

Arvind called her.

Arnav, Khushi, Anjali, and Shyam also stopped.

"Won't you allow me to get into our family again?" he asked pleadingly.

"OUR Family? When was it your family? Did you ever feel it's your family?" she asked with a serious gaze.

"Ratna, I'm sorry... I'm sorry for everything. Please give me one last chance to fix my mistakes"

"How will you fix it? Do you think you could give us everything back that we lost due to your contempt?"

"Ratna, I know I was wrong. I promise I won't repeat the same mistake again. I know I can't get the same respect from you guys. I don't expect it though. What I want is a place in your shadow. Please don't say no to my request. Please"

Ratna took a deep breath.

"Honestly speaking, I'm fed up like hell with you. I don't want you anymore in my life. If my children are ready to accept you at their place, I have no problem because according to me, your presence can do nothing to me. I don't like to feel your existence around me" Ratna's tone was not high but she spoke very clearly without hesitation.

That made the newly wedded couples awe-struck. Even Arnav didn't expect her strong and steady attitude.

"I have to go home to make arrangements. I'm taking Om Prakash with me" Ratna went out of the hall, leaving the issue to her children.

Arvind looked at Arnav and Anjali miserably.

"Chotte..."

Cutting him,

"Di, ask him to come home" Arnav walked out, clutching Khushi's hand.

Anjali looked at Hari Prakash who was listening to them.

"Hari Prakash, bring him home" Anjali also walked out and Shyam followed her.

"I will take your bag if you say where is it," Hari Prakash said.

Arvind nodded no and followed them. He understood well how his future was going to be in RM. His people were not ready to accept him as a part of their lives. They were not wrong though. They allowed him in RM that was enough for him as of now. He should work hard to erase all his previous mistakes to get their forgiveness and he knew that.

In the meanwhile,

Ajay Singh waited outside the wedding hall. He saw Simran coming with Rajeev. He couldn't hear their talks but he was sure that they were discussing something serious. Ajay Singh followed their car.

Rajeev looked at Simran and understood that she was frustrated like hell.

"Simi, relax..."

"How could I be, Dad? He fooled us... he made us believe the disability drama. How could I tolerate seeing him roaming with that low-class girl? He is supposed to be my dad. I should have married him as of now if we had understood the drama. That woman deserves the Lucknow older man, not Arnav. How could she snatch him from me?"

"They got married. We can do nothing with it. The first choice of Arvind was you but you denied marrying Arnav. There is no use in talking about it anymore"

"I can't leave it just like that. they should not live happily after betraying me. Arnav should not play such a cheap drama to avoid me, Dad. He has to pay for it... for making me feel low"

"I don't think you can do that because I don't think Arvind will be on our side this time"

"What did he do previously being our side? Nothing... we got nothing through him. I just entered RM through him. That's all. He is the most useless man I have ever met. Even though he is on our side he won't open his mouth before Arnav. So, we don't need him"

"But, be careful. Arnav is married now. He never minded insulting us even before his marriage. Think and act"

"Mmm"

Ajay Singh who followed them found out about their residence and got back to his place.

RM

Anjali and Shyam entered in but Ratna stopped Arnav and Khushi.

"You have to get inside only after finishing the Grahapravesh ritual," she said.

"Mom... have not you finished your rituals yet?" he asked annoyingly.

"I will stop it here itself if you don't like to perform any ritual further," Ratna said.

"Please do it if you can..."

"Ok, you go to your room and Khushi will be in the guestroom as usual"

"Whaaaat?" Arnav shocked.

"Then? Sending her to your room is also a ritual, Chotte. If you are not interested in performing any ritual, I won't irritate you by making you do them"

"What do you want me to do now?"

"See, how he is responding now" Ratna laughed.

Anjali and Shyam chuckled whereas Khushi controlled her smile, bowing down.

"Chotte, you won't ignore Grahpravesh ritual if you got to know our style" Anjali laughed.

"What's that, Di?"

"Groom should carry his Bride inside the house," she said laughingly.

"Really?" He asked looking at Khushi teasingly.

"I might also have taken birth in the Raizada clan" Shyam sighed making Anjali blush.

"Why are you waiting for? Pick my Bahu and walk to your room" Ratna said.

Arnav picked Khushi in his arms while uttering,

"The man who created this ritual should be a great man" he winked at Khushi who bowed down and the other three laughed.

Arnav walked to his room picking Khushi in his arms. He kept her on the decorated bed. Khushi sat silently. Arnav nagged her shoulder by his. Khushi was rotating her bangles which were in her hands not looking at him.

"It seems someone is angry with me?" he asked controlling his laughter.

Khushi looked at him pouting.

"Khushi, I never expect you want me to be disabled..." he said, making a face.

Khushi dropped her jaw.

"Then what? You should be happy for me not being disabled instead, you are angry with me for hiding the truth"

"Do you know how worried I was thinking that I'm the reason for your state?"

"You are not wrong though... you were the reason for my state. To get a YES from you only I played a disabled role"

Khushi sighed.

"Go, Arnavji... you have no idea how much I cried for you"

"I too cried for you. Do you know that?"

Khushi looked at him blinking her eyes.

"Why?"

"Because you were not understanding my liking for you..."

"Is this how you make me understand your feelings?"

"This is one kind..."

Sulking her face, she pouted.

"It seems I should do something to get you normal..."

He thought for a while.

"Yeah... how do I forget that?"

Khushi looked at him.

"Didn't I tell you what I will do if you get angry with me?"

Khushi stood up from the bed and moved back getting horrified. In no time, she tried to run, but Arnav pulled her towards him and hugged her from behind.

"What do big anger?" He kissed her cheek from behind, tightening the hug.

"Arnavji, please leave me"

"Whaaaat? Did I play the toughest drama role to leave you? No way"

"Arnavji, this hip chain is hurting me" she hissed.

Arnav detached his hand and turned her to face him. sitting on the bed, he removed her hip chain. Yes, it left a red mark on her waist.

"Is it aching?"

"slightly" she smiled.

"I'm sorry..."

Cutting him,

"That's ok, Arnavji"

He caressed the red patch and Khushi moved a step back getting embarrassed. Arnav looked at her and his hand was still in the air. He could see her nervousness.

"What do you want me to do now, Khushi?" Arnav asked.

Khushi looked at him not knowing what to answer.

"Shall we cancel our first night?"

Khushi gulped down.

"Ok... go and get changed"

Khushi nodded ok and went to the washroom with her casuals. Within a few minutes, she came out of the washroom. Arnav smiled at her, laying on the bed. Khushi also smiled at him while keeping her lehenga and jewels in the bag. she sat on the bed.

"Shall I switch the lights off?" She asked.

"Yeah...sure"

Switching the night light on, she switched off the other lights. When she laid down on the other side, Arnav pulled her close to him and locked her underneath him by putting his leg on her thighs, making her bewildered.

"I had been waiting for you to change your dress because I don't want your jewels to hurt you," he said whispering.

He saw her gulping down in the dim light.

"You look hot in the dim light you know" came from him.

Khushi felt her stomach churn.

"Are you scared?" he asked.

Khushi blinked her eyes slowly.

"It's common to feel scared... after all, this is our first night. You will get used to it in two or three days"

In JUST two or three days? Khushi could not understand whether he was making her relaxed or making her more scared. But, she was sure about something that Arnav was not seeming to back off.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.8K 3.6K 20
ASR FALLS FOR KHUSHI AT FIRST SIGHT AND WANTS TO MAKE HER HIS. WILL SHE ACCEPT A MAN WHO HATED THE WORD MARRIAGE? WILL DADI WHO TREASURE KHUSHI LET A...
89.7K 7.7K 50
What if Arnav gets a chance to rectify all his mistakes? What if he gets a chance to avoid such situations? What if he gets to know Khushi is his wou...
228K 14.1K 88
This is my first ever SUPERNATURAL story. I just am giving it a try as my readers wanted it. Please ignore it if it is not up to your expectations.
1M 42.5K 64
Arnav Singh Raizada wants everything interesting in his life, at least something different from common. So he didn't want to get married. He was not...