Stranger Things Imagines

By lyladean00

This will contain smut, fluff, angst, and some random shit. If you don't like it, don't read it! Characters i... More

"Best Friends"- Eddie Munson
Mommy/Daddy- Steve Harrington
A/N
Best Friends Pt 2- Eddie Munson
Unwanted- Eddie Munson
Tutor- Billy Hargrove

Movie Date- Billy Hargrove

41 0 0
By lyladean00

You're a senior in high school who comes from a good family, has excellent grades, and is most known for being kind and helpful to others. And while you were not queen bee of the school, you were undoubtedly pretty. A perfect example of a princess. And a particular bad boy had his eyes set on you. Billy Hargrove, the new guy in town from California, the school's rising king, and the hottest attraction. He had flirted with you already several times but you always said no... until you finally said yes.

On a particularly boring day at school, you were piling your textbooks in your locker when once again, Billy appeared beside you and leaned his arm against the wall of lockers with that sexy smirk of his. He was roughly six inches taller than you, your head only reaching his shoulders as he looked down at you.

"Hey, Y/n. Got any plans after school?", he asked, no doubt wanting to ask you on a date again.

"No, actually, I don't.", you replied while shutting your locker and turning to face him.

"How about I take you to the movies then?", he offered with a sweet but obviously flirty smile. 

Truthfully, you were actually thrilled that Billy, the local bad boy, was trying so hard to get with you. Even if it was just for a fling, you liked the attention. Being a good girl can be so boring. And while you knew that you could have fun with Billy, a part of you this whole time didn't want to let go of the chase. But now, everytime you see him with that smirk on his face and that look in his eyes, you crave him more and more. Maybe it's time you finally said yes?

"Okay, Hargrove. I'll go to the movies with you.", you agreed, and for a moment you could see the surprise on his face making you regret saying yes for just a second. 

After that moment, Billy's smirk returned as he continued to look down at you in your (y/e/c) eyes, "So I've finally got you. What's changed?", he asked.

You cast away that slight feeling of regret as you replied all nonchalant, "Nothing. I just decided to indulge you. But, now that you've got me...", you stepped closer towards him, never breaking eye contact, and whispered, "You better make it worth it.", you smirked back at him with confidence which only made him that much more excited.

"Pick me up at 8.", you demanded before turning around and walking away.

=Time Skip=

At your home, you spent an hour and a half getting ready for your first date with Billy. Not only were you nervous but you were also incredibly excited. For the date, you decided on a tight plaid skirt with a soft crop sweater and white tennis shoes. Simple, cute, and a little easy to access. You may seem like a good girl, but every rose has its thorns. Your hair was curled loosely and your makeup done light with just a touch of blush, lip gloss, and mascara. With a little time to spare, you were stood in front of your full body mirror and checking over your outfit to make sure everything was just right. While gazing at yourself, you couldn't help but think about the things Billy might do on this date. Would he be sweet and chivalrous, perhaps? Would the two of you sit in the back of the theater? Would his hand find yours during the movie? Or would it find its way somewhere else on your body? 

Suddenly, you broke out of your thoughts at the sound of your doorbell before it could lead anywhere else. You grabbed your purse and raced down the stairs stopping before your front door. You opened your door to see Billy standing there staring off to the side, wearing a tight white shirt tucked into a pair of nice crisp jeans with a belt and a jean jacket. At the sound of your door opening he turned his head and his eyes widened just a bit as he gazed at you up and down. 

"Wow... you look beautiful, Y/n.", he finally met your gaze with a sweet smile, causing you to blush just a little.

"You don't look so bad yourself.", you replied happily.

"Shall we?", he stepped aside and offered his hand out to you like a real gentlemen, which surprised you for a moment, but you took it regardless and happily shut the door behind you as he led you to his car. And off you went to the movies.

When you arrived, Billy paid for the tickets and the drinks and snacks. You made your way to the theater, your heart pumping with excitement and nerves, as he led you towards the very dimly lit seats in the back. It's been made clear that his intentions weren't pure, but you were hoping for that. The two of you sat down with your drinks and the bucket of popcorn as the movie began. While watching the movie, you occasionally glanced over at Billy. He just looked so handsome as the light from the movie screen cascaded over his gorgeous features. You could honestly look at him all day, but just then, Billy turned his head and locked eyes with you for just a split second before you immediately darted your eyes back to the movie screen. 

As you tried to play it off, Billy leaned in and whispered in your ear, "You're not watching the movie." His breath was hot on your neck and you could feel the heat rising to your cheeks.

"Y-Yes I am.", it came out more nervous than you intended and Billy wasn't helping when his hand found your thigh, his fingers grazing your skin in circles.

"No, I don't think you are. Maybe you need some help concentrating?", you could feel his grin as he whispered and his hand sliding up your skirt. Your shoulders tensed a little knowing what he was about to do.

His fingers found your clothed pussy and began rubbing soft circles against your clit as his lips kissed and nibbled your neck. You gripped the arms of the seats and opened your legs wider for him, trying your hardest to prevent a moan from escaping your lips. His fingers began sliding through your clothed folds and you couldn't stop your hips from grinding against his hand.

"This isn't really... helping me concentrate.", you argued between heavy breaths as he continued his assault on your neck. You were just grateful no one was around to see this indecent display. 

"I disagree baby." Billy slipped his hand beneath your panties and continued his assault on your wet, dripping pussy. Sliding up and down your folds, a little more aggressive than before which you took you by surprise, then plunged a finger into your hole. You slumped in your seat to give him deeper access as he inserted another thick finger, pumping them in and out. At this point you had to cover your mouth to prevent any lewd noises from coming out, Billy watching as you squirm underneath him.  Watching you unravel because of him.

"Ah! Billy...", this pleasure from his fingers alone was getting to be too much as he hit your g-spot repeatedly and you knew you were getting close. "Shh, baby girl. You don't want others to hear you, do you?" Your head fell on his shoulder, with quiet moans and gasping breaths, his thick long fingers working magic on your tight pussy. One hand moved to grip his shirt while the other felt his bulge through his jeans. "Such a naughty princess.", Billy chuckled low and deep, his own excitement wanting to join in on the fun. "What do you say we continue this elsewhere?", he asked, and you frantically nodded your head wanting more than just his fingers inside.

Billy pulled his fingers out, took your hand and pulled you alongside him as you both rushed out of the theater and to his car. You had no clue where you were going exactly but you didn't care. You just wanted to him to fuck the good girl out of you. While he drove you rubbed his bulging, hard cock through his jeans earning you some pleasured moans from the bad boy until he parked in a nearby empty parking lot. Billy turned off his car and adjusted his seat further back before pulling you onto his lap. You immediately crashed your lips to his, feeling hungry for more. He matched your urgency, his tongue dominating and tasting every corner of your mouth as his hands scrunched up your skirt and gripped your ass, helping you grind against him. 

Billy pulled your sweater over your head and yanked your bra down your waist, wasting no time with the clasps. He wrapped his mouth around one nipple, swirling and flicking his tongue and sucking, while his hand played with your other breast. Your moans echoed in the quiet car as you chased your high on his thigh. "Ah!", you squealed as Billy bit your areola, the pain mixed with pleasure nearly brought you to your climax, but you needed more. "Billy... I need you, please.", you whined between heavy breaths.

"What do you need? I won't help you until you tell me, sweetheart.", he grinned, nipping at your collarbone and up to your jaw. "Come on, use your words.", he demanded.

With a boost of confidence and neediness, you gripped the back of his neck bringing his face mere centimeters apart, your lips barely grazing his. "Fuck me, Billy", you whispered in your most seductive voice. Billy became even more excited than before and grinned. He lifted you enough so that he could hastily undo his belt and pull down his pants before lining himself up to your entrance. You glanced down and soon discovered why he was the rising king of the school. He was big, like really big, and thick. You were worried for a moment that he wouldn't fit, but you didn't have time to think as he grabbed your hips and plunged himself inside you. You screamed out a moan and gripped his shoulders. It wasn't long before he started pounding himself into you, reaching deeper and filling you up inside. Your hips matched his pace as you started getting used to his enormous size. "Ahnn, Fuck! Fuck!", you moaned with every thrust, slewing curses every now and again.

"That's it, baby. Shit, you're so tight!", Billy praised you, thrusting even faster than before, both of you chasing your own high. "Such a good lil princess.", he gripped your throat and squeezed it gently, giving you an unexpected pleasure.

"Billy, ahn! I-I'm gonna cum...", you whimpered, his hand still wrapped around your throat as you bounced on his cock. Billy pulled you flush against him by your throat and whispered against your lips. "Cum for me, baby girl." And that was all you needed to release your juices all over his cock, his voice alone sending you over the edge. 

Billy rode out your high and soon finished inside you, holding you down on top of him and filling you up deep inside with his girth and his seed. When you both finished, you slumped against him, both catching your breaths. He moved your hair out of your sweating face and kissed your forehead. "You did so good, princess.", he praised and you mumbled back a response, feeling exhausted. 

"You tired, sweetheart?", he asked and you nodded in response.

"Let's get you cleaned up.", he gently lifted you off of him and helped you back into your seat, then grabbed a towel and water bottle from the backseat. Dampening the towel, he wiped you down before cleaning himself up. You both fixed your clothes and Billy began to drive you back home. When he got there, he put the car in park and turned to you.

"You are surprising, princess.", he said, gazing into your eyes with a smirk on his lips.

"Oh, yeah?", you leaned in. "Maybe I'll surprise you again next time.", you had no idea if there would be a next time, but what the heck. Billy just chuckled and tilted your chin up before planting a tender kiss on your lips, a little unexpectedly. "I hope so.", he smiled and your heart did a backflip inside your chest.

With that, you pecked his lips one more time before heading inside to take a shower and try to go to sleep. Though it was hard since you couldn't stop thinking about the famous bad boy and what you two would do next. Billy shared your thoughts as he drove home, thinking only of you and your night together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.3K 839 34
steve harrington x FEM! reader all rights go to the duffer brothers for the main story (along with the script) and characters. I'm just some silly pe...
28.3K 434 78
Just as the title says. If you have any requests, let me know and I'll get to them when I can. There's a lot of Eddie.
26.7K 624 17
๐€ ๐’๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐’๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐’๐ญ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž ๐‡๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐จ๐ง ๐ฑ ๐Ž๐‚ ๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ ๐–๐‡๐„๐‘๐„ ๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ๐’ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐...
690 27 14
You attend Hawkins High for your final year getting ready for college. You play D&D with Dustin and Mike, your best friends, when Lucas can't make it...