๐—ฆ๐—ข๐— ๐—˜๐—ช๐—›๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—˜ ๐—ข๐—ก๐—Ÿ๐—ฌ ๏ฟฝ...

By firery_vry

"๐’๐Ž ๐–๐‡๐˜ ๐ƒ๐Ž๐'๐“ ๐–๐„ ๐†๐Ž ๐’๐Ž๐Œ๐„๐–๐‡๐„๐‘๐„ ๐Ž๐๐‹๐˜ ๐–๐„ ๐Š๐๐Ž๐–." ... More

๐— ๐—”๐—œ๐—ก ๐—–๐—”๐—ฆ๐—ง
๐—–๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—ก ๐—œ๐—ก๐—™๐—ข
๐— ๐—จ๐—œ๐—–๐—›๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—ข ๐—œ๐—ก๐—™๐—ข
๐—ฃ๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—ฌ๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—ง
๐—ฃ๐—ฅ๐—ข๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—š๐—จ๐—˜
|1| New Beginning
|2| First Day
|3| New Friend
|4| Graduation Day
|5| Team 7
|6| Survival Test
เผ„๐–ฆน๐™๐™๐™š ๐™ƒ๐™ž๐™™๐™™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ˆ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™‘๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก๐™–๐™œ๐™šเผ„๐–ฆน
|7| C-Ranked Mission
|8| Momochi Zabuza
|9| Kakashi Of The Sharingan And Muichiro Of the Moya
|10| Just Who Are These People
|11| Haku
|12| Number One Hyperactive Knucklehead Ninja
|13| Land Of Waves Mission Complete
โ€ปThe chunin examsโ€ป
|14| Sand Sibling
|15| the Chunin Exams
|16| Rookie 10
|17| Written Exams
|18| Forest Of Death
|19| Panic In The Forest
|20| That Snake!
|21| Another One
|22| Demon?
|23| Force
|24| SET YOUR HEART ABLAZE
|25| Preliminaries
|26| Per-Finals
|27| Byakugan v/s Byakugan
|28| Preliminaries Ends
|29| New Sensei's
|30| Final
|31| Zero Motivation: Guy With Cloud Envy
|32| At Long Last
๐–ฃKonoha Crush๐–ฃ
|33| The Obi Sash Demon
|35| Brother?
|36| Tokito v/s Demon
|37| Watch The Hands!
|38| Defeating An Upper Moon
|39| Undiscovered
โจทThe Search For Tsunadeโจท
|40| Unpleasant guess
|41| Eye to Eye
|42| New Jutsu
|43| Not There Yet
|44| Gamble

|34| Under Attack

873 26 7
By firery_vry

━━━━━━ 𝗨𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗔𝘁𝘁𝗮𝗰𝗸 ━━━━━━

━━━ Third person

"Muichiro!"

"Muichiro! Please get up!" A voice of a young boy called out. Muichiro shakenly lifted her to see who it was. It appeared to be a young boy around the age of five-years old.

"Muichiro, please you've got to help him! And if you don't that demon will go on a running rampage and destroy everything and kill everyone!" The kid grabbed Muichiro by the face and turned her head towards where Neji and That demon were.

With the remaining strength the young Tokito had, she made one mist clone. The clone looked at their surrounding and then at Neji.

The clone suddenly disappeared from Muichiro's sight and is now above Daki with their blade in their hands. Daki sensed it and looked up to see it. 'Uh? Was she that weak to make a single cone? Did she really think that would work against me?' Daki was about to push her clone away but the clone blade had sliced off her hand and kicked her away from Neji, But she didn't go far.

"You think a puny slice of my hand would do much? Seriously It does not matter how much chakra you put into his world, it won't heal easily, that's how it goes as payback for before, now I'll cut your head off-"

In a slip second Muichiro came and crushes Dakis skull with a side kick, pushing the Upper Rank back away from her and Neji, making the demon's whole body fly into some utility pole wires, she rolled and tumbled trying to stop herself from going any further, but the kick was too powerful.

There stood Muichiro, she was in front of her standing in front of Neji and her clone that was healing him.

Muichiro couldn't even think straight her breathing was uneasy she look more infuriated the more she looks at Daki. Neji lifted his head from the ground and stared at Muichiros back, he couldn't see her face but he could see the way her chest moved up and down he could tell that she was even angrier than she was before.

Once Daki was finally able to stop herself from moving she started re-growing her head that was blown off. "Now you done it! You!! Once I get my hand on you! I'll cut you all up and bring you to my master so he can feast on you!"

"Daki there's this young girl... She's that last Tokito of her clan and had prevented and escaped my control and death, Just like Tamayo and that Nezuko girl. Find her and either put an end to her or bring her to me, her blood is very important. you're the only one I can ask.'

"I don't know how but she wears the stander demon slayer uniform and has a sword on her waist."

"How are you still moving!? I'd stabbed you in the heart!!" Suddenly Muichiro jumped forward towards Daki and was about to kick her head off once again from the side, but Daki saw It coming and sliced off the younger right leg. " Do you really think a little kick like that is going to work with me?!"

Daki then went to go slice Muichiro's stomach but the younger put her arm in front of the sash to prevent Daki's move, but Muichiro's arm ended up getting sliced off, giving Daki an opening, and ended up cutting half through the younger rip cage and swinging her around, then finally throw the young Tokito into some trees on the lower ground making dust arise from the ground.

Daki then jumped down from the tree branch she was on and started walking towards the area she had thrown Muichiro. "You're so weak, even for the average demon slayer. Why didn't you just expect your death with the rest of your clan? You wouldn't be living this lifestyle if you were a demon. Our demons don't have to worry about constantly getting injured, losing limbs or even facing death."

Suddenly veins start appearing around Muichiro's head, she then started standing up from her spot slowly which is an already regenerated right leg. 'Wait a minute, what the? Her leg regenerated. How is that possible I severed her whole, how is she still standing? Just a while ago, I ripped her body apart, I'm confident, I'm sure I cut her up.'

Muichiro slowly started raising her hand and within a spilt second Muichiro's hand had regrown, making Daki shocked. 'Just now... Her healing and regeneration speed matches that of an Upper Moon... Is she even human?'

Once Muichiro stood up straight hard veins started climbing her neck as she turned to face Daki who was still in shock at the youngers new look.

Muichiro has bigger and taller, the two clumps on the side of her head had sharpened and at the tip had faded two mint green and curvaceous bodies and has long hair that reaches to her feet.

She loses her footwear, as well as the sleeves of her clan's uniform, she grows a short and long mint blue horn on both sides of her head going one facing up and down on each side, along with vein-like patterns in her forehead.

She has a mist-like pattern that appears on both sides of her cheeks but her most striking new feature is the light blue mist-like pattern that covers her skin, circling around her arms, legs, and chest.

She had seven drop-lit marks going from above her eyebrow to her cheek.

'What's with this pressure she suddenly got menacing' Daki seemed to be afraid and lost in her thoughts, but quickly snapped out of it when she saw Muichiro dash towards her to deliver a downward kick.

Daki immediately sees through this attack and cuts her leg again. 'Now for the head' Daki brought back hero sashes then tried to behead the younger.

But Muichiro quickly changed her direction in mid-air, and landed a solid blow on Daki's back, smashing the demon into the ground.

"AHU!!" Daki seemed to be surprised by the sudden pain that had impacted her back. 'How did the leg I chopped off end up penetrating my back?! She regenerated in a single moment, I didn't even see it! Then that means her regeneration ability exceeds mine!'

Although she didn't show it, the aura that Muichiro was giving off was full of detest and pity almost like she was looking down on Daki who was supposed to be an Upper Moon. Muichiro then raised the leg that was cut off and slammed it down into Daki's arm making the demon scream in pain as her arm had broken off.

Muichiro then started kicking Daki's head watching it bounce up and down from the ground, making Daki glare at her every time her head goes up.

Sashes then came out of Daki's back and sliced Muichiro's left arm and neck off, some of Muichiro's blood landed on the sash demon's face, as she sent more of her sashes towards the younger and sliced off her remaining limbs, her legs and another arm while pushing Muichiro head further away from her and her main body.

'I'll cut you into shreds and take you into my sash!!' Daki then sent another sash towards the younger but Muichiro's cut of arm grabbed it making Daki shocked.

In mid-air, Muichiro's head slowly turns so that she was looking direct at Daki. Her blood that was floating in the air stopped and solidified making Daki look up at the young confused 'She stopped it with her severed limbs! No, they aren't severed, she solidified her blood!'

Suddenly the blood that was left on Daki's face engulfed into a sapphire blue flame. "Ahh!!" Daki screamed in pain and fear as she up her hands over her eyes trying to cover the flames. 'I-I'm burning!! The blood spurts became... Daki took her hand on her eyes and looked down at them to see that they were burning along with her body. 'Fire, FIRE!!'

Muichiro then retracted her cut-off limbs back to her body with her blood which was now a liquid, along with her head, which didn't seem that It had just been cut off.

Muichiro suddenly appeared in front of Daki and kicked a so-called demon with the burn scars to the side, then slammed her foot on top of the demon's head bringing Daki's face down to the dirty ground multiple times, making chunks of dirt rise up from the ground.

The young Tokito brought her foot under Dakis chin and with enough power, Daki was lifted up from the ground and into the air where Muichiro had kicked her sending the older female backwards.

Muichiro ran to catch up with her then straight up drop-kicked Daki into some trees near where Neji and her clone that was still active.

Muichiro walks towards Daki slowly making the other demon shiver in fear. She was about to jump towards her but felt something pulling her back.

She turned around and saw a male about her age with long brown hair. He had hooked his arm under her neck and wrapped his feet around her waist holding her down.

"LADY MUICHIRO!!

"STOP!! DON'T ENDURE IT! YOU CAN'T ." He shouted, his arms starts aching feeling like it's going to break off. "YOU HAVE TO RESIST IT, LADY MUICHIRO!!"

"AHH!!" Muichiro hand we're in the air trying to pray his hand off her. "I'M SORRY!!" He cried out, Muichiro's hand were getting too close to his face, and then she scratched with a deep wound on his ear.

"I'M SORRY, I MADE YOU FIGHT FOR ME!! I'M SORRY THAT I MADE YOU ENDURE THIS PAIN, JUST TO PROTECT ME!! I'M SORRY THAT I MADE YOU TURN INTO SOMETHING YOU'RE NOT!! JUST REST FOR NOW, REST AND RECOVER!!"

Muichiro flipped herself to the front and is now standing on her feet with Neji clinging onto her, then jumped off crashing into some trees, (well Neji crashing into some trees.) trying to get out of his grip but it was still strong on her.

"IM-"

Suddenly 4 long sashes make crashed down on the branch they were on making a pile of dust rise up.

Once the dust was cleared it revealed Daki standing there with a half-burned face and her right eye sticking out. "You've really done it now; you can even use Blood Demon art Techniques? Yes, a technique that only burns demons. . . On top of that I'm not healing very well, this extremely gets on my nerves."

Without anyone noticing. The clone that Muichiro had made earlier had just appeared in front of Neji with no sound.

"Just what are you doing?" She spoke, then pointed at Muichiro in his arms who he was struggling to keep still. "You're only making her more angered."

"Just what is her stupid little clone doing here?" Daki questioned not feeling the same aura as the 'Muichiro' that was standing in front of an angry demon.

"Buzz of, your voice is annoying." The clone didn't even bother turning around to look at the demon that was right behind her. "You're not even an Upper Moon Demon, you're way too weak to even become one. You play dirty moves that cost the lives of many others. You were so weak against the real Muichiro that you even had to go for this guy just for her to be distracted, you're not a demon that I'm looking forwards to fighting."

The clone eyes adverted Neji to Daki whose head had just fallen into their lap as he fell down into her knees.

Neji seemed to be surprised as well as Daki at the clone's moves. 'She... Lady Muichiro's clone was able to cut the demon's head off, I didn't even see her move!'

While his attention was on Daki he didn't notice that Muichiro had jumped off the tree and came crashing onto the ground with him on her back. "Lady Muichiro!" Neji shouted with pleading in his voice. 'Damn, my voice isn't reaching her, she isn't listening at all.'

"IMOTO!!" The same little boy appeared in front of Muichiro and hugged her to the ground. "Imoto! Please you've done enough! Everything is alright now!" Muichiro tried to pray his hand off of her but it was to no avail.

"He's right Muichiro." A voice suddenly called from behind, it was so calm that it sounded like music to her ear.

It was a woman.

A woman that looked just like her. She had jet lack and the same large, empty-looking mint-green eyes.... but hers looked more lively that anyone could get lost in them.

Muichiro body and size began to shrink, The veins that were on her forehead had now disappeared along with the mist patterns on her body. Once she was back to her normal size, Neji quickly turned her around to face him to check if she had any scratches or bleeding.

Muichiro clone looked down to where the real Muichiro and Neji were, she saw that something was claiming Muichiro down so she was just about to jump down the tree to get a better look. "Hey, where do you think you're going?!" The annoying voice that the clone hatted called out making it stop.

"How dare you cut my head off!! You'll pay for this!" Daki shouted.

"You still yapping over there? I've got no business with you, so would you just hurry up and die? That'll do me a favour, but you're just wasting my time." The clone side then turned around to face Daki without a care in the world.

"Stop Joking around! I mean you side I wasn't an Upper Moon to my face a while ago!"

Muichiro clone stared at her with a poker face confused as to what she was talking about. "I did?"

"Yes, you did!!"

"Well I guess I was right, you're not an Upper Moon." The clone let out a sigh a Daki's whiny voice and childish behavers.

"I am an Upper Moon Six."

"Then how was your head so easily cut off? You're really that weak, did you're brain explode or something?" The words that the young Tokito clone was getting On Daki's nerves more and more.

"I still haven't lost yet!! I'm an Upper Moon. You've lost without a doubt!! I'm actually strong, a real Upper Moon and I are just number Six now, so I'll get stronger from here!"

"You're not convincing anyone here, so would you just shut up already? I don't have much time for this?"

Tears then started pouring out her eyes, making the clone look at her in confusion.

"I really am an Upper Moon Six! I'm serious! I even got the number to prove it! I'm super awesome!" Daki's left eye seemed to be going red as more tears came pouring out of her eyes.

'Is she really throwing a tantrum? You got to be kidding me? No, no, no more importantly how long is she going to keep talking... Her head cut off but her body isn't crumbling down?'

Daki slammed both her fist down onto the ground letting her head roll around in circles. "Die, die, die!! You're all going to die! WAHHHH!! My head got cut off!1 They cut my head!

"Onii-Chaaaaan!!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

740K 18K 24
โ™ง (Y/N) is a nice gentle demon, but can be quite sensitive at times. (Y/N) became a demon by almost being killed from Muzan Kibitsuji when he was kil...
369 32 11
"๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‹๐ˆ๐…๐„ ๐Ž๐… ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐ƒ๐„๐€๐ƒ ๐ˆ๐’ ๐๐‹๐€๐‚๐„๐ƒ ๐ˆ๐ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Œ๐„๐Œ๐Ž๐‘๐˜ ๐Ž๐… ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‹๐ˆ๐•๐ˆ๐๐†." - โ‚˜โ‚แตฃcแตคโ‚› โ‚œแตคโ‚—โ‚—แตขแตคโ‚› Cแตขcโ‚‘แตฃโ‚’ โณ-ยฐ;--| เผ หš ๏ฝกโ‹† โง—...
3.4M 130K 59
โ•ฐโ‹ฏโžค [#๐Ÿท๐Ÿถ ๐™ต๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ต๐™ธ๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ | ๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ผ๐™ฟ๐™ป๐™ด๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ณ ] โ๐—›๐—ฒ'๐˜€ ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐˜๐˜†๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—ต๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ. ๐—›๐—ฒ'๐˜€ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ต๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฏ๐—ฎ...