Iniyavale

By Mrinalini_MS

If he was the sky, then she is the moon ! If he was the forest, then she is the flower ! If he was fire, then... More

Prelude
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 15

677 109 57
By Mrinalini_MS

Where words are restrained, the eyes often talk a great deal.
                    - Samuel Richardson

The girls went to the basement canteen for a while and then moved to the basketball court. Sivaangi sits on a bench and saw Mrini lost in thoughts. She wanted to talk to Ashwin and saw her, "miii I need to talk to Ashwin..."

"Seri vaa I'll leave you in the staffroom", the girls go the staffroom. They saw Ashwin and Rakshan in the staffroom sitting quitely. She calls out, "Ashwin sir..."

Ashwin lifts his head and looks at her, "hmm sollunga Sivaangi..."

Sivaangi: Sir, I need to talk to you.

Ashwin: No Sivaangi, I can't come just like that. College la irukom....

Sivaangi sighs bitterly, "Sir, can you come out of your lecturer mode now ? It's not student Sivaangi who's talking to you now. it's your Sivaangi. So can you please ?"

Ashwin was stunned and saw her who would almost burst out crying anytime. He sighs and rubs his temple. An idea strikes him and he looks at Rakshan, "machan paathuko da poitu vandhudren..."

Rakshan agrees and he turns to Sivaangi, "Sivaangi, you go to that place where we met yesterday morning. First nee po, i'll come five minutes later...

Sivaangi whines, "sir, I am not still familiar with the outsides of the college..."

"May I help you Sivaangi ?", Mrini asks her and Ashwin calls her in, "Mrini take her there. Nee vittutu vandhudu maa naa paathukuren..."

Sivaangi grumbles, "ava mattum maa vaam... iru ya unna enna pandren nu paaru..." She huffs and Rakshan who heard her, laughs silently.

Mrini takes Sivaangi to the spot and turns to leave when Sivaangi sighs, "pesa maatalaam. Iru di mandai melaye koturen.." Mrini chuckles as she heard her and leaves. Ashwin reached the spot and saw Sivaangi huffing with a grumpy face.

"Sollunga Sivaangi enna pesanum ?", Ashwin asks her and she turns to him with a glare, "Ashwin please erkanave Mrini paduthi eduthutu irukka, don't do this...."

Ashwin sighs, "seri sollu naa enna pannanum..."

"Ashwineyyy please don't talk like this, enakku hurt aagudhu..." Sivaangi almost cries and fists her palm in anger as well.

"unna paada veikka ipdi dhaan panna mudiyum. Adhaana plan uh..." Ashwin thinks and saw her sulking.

"Enna paapa venum unakku ?", Ashwin asked in a pretending annoyed tone. Sivaangi breathes out hearing his paapa but his tone angered her, "adikka poren Ashwineyyy ungala..."

Ashwin smiles, "paadurathuku othuko aprom evlo venumo adichiko...."

"Romba mukiyama idhu ?" Sivaangi hisses and Ashwin says a yes with a straight face.

She sits on the bench and Ashwin leans on a pillar, folding his hands at the back. "Enna ma venum unakku ? Paadala nu sonnen naa paatuku vanten. I am already guilty for pulling you in without asking you. Aprom enna pannanum ?"

Sivaangi stares at him and continues huffing, "purinjika maatingala enna ?"

"Purinjikitadhu naala dhaan pesitu iruken", Ashwin says in a stern voice.

"Modhala unga munnadi paadunen paarunga adhu thappu, paadamalaye irundhu irukanum..." Sivaangi murmurs and he hears it. Ashwin lost his temper and yells, "will you stop it ma ?"

Sivaangi flinches and keeps quite. Ashwin comes and sits next to her. He pulls her arm with a force and she faces him with a shocked expression, "naanum chinna pulla pona pogudhu na paatha... How dare you tell that ?"

Sivaangi closes her eyes in fear and Ashwin leaves her arm. He gets up and kicks the pillar to control his anger. Sivaangi's eyes moisten and he heard her sobbing. He talks to her with a straight face, "Life is not what you think Sivaangi. Hard times don't exist for a lifetime. We'll definitely have a break and change. You can't stay stagnant over what happened before. When they discouraged your singing, you should prove them that you can sing right ? But what are you doing ? Running away like a coward..."

"Am I a coward Ashwin ?" Sivaangi asks in a broken tone and Ashwin couldn't say her as this will definitely hurt her. But he did that to pull her out of this fear, "yes.. you are behaving like that..."

He takes a deep breathe and continues, "All these years, everyone around you forced to do things which you didn't wish too. They troubled and tortured you. They discouraged all your skills and talents. Jealousy erupted in them hearing your heavenly voice. They forbade you from singing to pull you down. And it seems like you are gonna make them win..."

"No Ashwin.....", Sivaangi tries to say something but Ashwin stops her, "Let me finish ma...."

Ashwin continues, "But what we are asking is different paapa. You might feel like we are forcing you. Kalla adicha dhaan sirpam varum. The stone should bear that, vera vazhi illa. What they did is to push you down, but what we are trying is to pull you up. Are we wrong ? Sollu ma...."

Sivaangi nods her head in denial and holds his hand, "enakku enna pandradhu nu theriyala Ashwin..." Ashwin holds her back, sighing at her. They just stay the same without speaking anything. Ashwin circles patterns on her palm with his finger pad for her to relax. Sivaangi was bending her head down, trying to come to a conclusion.

Ashwin softly calls her, "Sivaangi..." She lifts her head to see him, only to drown in his eyes. He cups her left cheek and asks her calmly, "Shall I ask you something ?"

Sivaangi holds his hand palming her cheek, "kelunga paa..."

Ashwin softly asks, "What made you sing for me yesterday ? How could you sing keeping your fears away ?"

Sivaangi breathes in and takes his other hand to cup her other cheek, "theriyalaye paa...." Ashwin sighs in defeat and tries to get up but she pulls him back. She leans on his chest and closes her eyes. His hand caress her hair and cup her right cheek, "romba kashtama irukka ? Am I also behaving like others who impose their thoughts on you ? Am I pressurising you paapa ?"

Sivaangi nods her head in denial with a hurry, "illa illa paa. You can never do that. It's my old memories that are worsening the situation...."

Ashwin hums and places his chin on her head. He rocks them slowly, "naa ketadhuku nee innum badhil sollala ma..." She snuggles to his chest and stays quite. Her silence affected him and he decides not to force her anymore. He gently pats her and says, "nee paada venaam ma. Leave it, paathukalam..."

Sivaangi lifts her head up and chuckles, "ippo dhaan paada sonninga..."

Ashwin shakes his head, "illa ma don't force yourself.." Sivaangi sighs, "seri adha vidunga, shall I answer your question now ?" Ashwin nods his head and she releases herself from his hold. She walks for a minute to calm herself before she starts. Ashwin watched her silently and then she turns to him. As usual their eyes get locked and she got the confidence to speak out.

"The only reason for me to sing yesterday was you Ashwin. I couldn't deny you and I would never do that. Also, when only you and our loved ones were there, I somehow mustered up my courage and sang for you. I told that too. I didn't have the fear of being judged, which boosted up my confidence. When you didn't respond for a while and stayed quite, the fear built up again. What if you also didn't like it...."

"Maa.. I was so much into the song that I couldn't even talk. You just snatched away my words with your singing. I was dumbfounded...."

"I could see and feel that Ashwin. Naa badhil ketapo you came with that poem of yours. You swept me off my feet right then. I had the happiness and satisfaction of making you happy with my singing. Can I do that for others ?"

Ashwin gets up and walks to her, "Sivaangi, you can do it. Your voice has that natural attracting ability. You'll definitely be appreciated by others too ma..."

"Not all are Ashwin paa. Naa enna pannalum appreciate neenga pannuvinga, enna you are my Ashwin. The same is not for others too. Till now I faced only dejections. The fear of mine is natural la...."

Ashwin smiles lightly, "Not all are your Ashwin. Yes I agree. But they are humans right ? So, if they have the sense to feel, they'll appreciate you for sure.."

Sivaangi: seri. But how will I sing without fear ? One random questioning look, I'll definitely mess up..."

Ashwin calmly asks, "Though you say you sang for me, but how did you overcome your fear ?"

Sivaangi smiles and cups his cheeks, "Your eyes Ashwin. They gave me the confidence. They broke my fears and insecurities. Your eyes prisoned my soul. I couldn't say a no to them..."

Ashwin smiles and she chuckles, "andha kannu yenna enna venum naalum pannum pola, panna veikum pola. Only your eyes can do that Ashwin..."

Saying, she leans her forehead on his and closes her eyes. Ashwin was just looking at her face, his breathe hitched when she started speaking. He could feel the depth of her emotions.

Sivaangi leans more and continues, "Your eyes are shielding me from all the negative things Ashwin. I don't know how but that's happening. The same eyes made me to open up to you on the very first day of our meet. The same eyes infused happiness to my dull eyes. The same eyes conspired with mine and made me to sing. It did everything, not me...."

Ashwin too closes his eyes and felt the moment and her words by their silence. Even though their eyes were closed, who knows... they might be communicating even then. They felt like their silence exchanged the lost words, making them surrender to each other. Sivaangi opens her eyes and saw his beautiful eyes closed. She pulls away a little away from him and examines his face. She was so lost in the moment that her fingers automatically traced his eyelids.

He opens her eyes immediately due to her touch and Sivaangi takes her finger back. She just saw him as if he was a treasure and he saw her back as if she was a baby fairy. He held her face delicately and whispers, "so, the reason for everything is my eyes right ?"

Sivaangi closes her eyes and nods her head in approval. Ashwin chuckles and asks her in his sweet voice, "Can't my eyes do that now Sivaangi ?"

Sivaangi opens her eyes in a fraction of second and Ashwin laughs. Her pitch black eyes found it's way to merge with the tawny eyes of his. It was a blissful torture as she wanted to run away from those eyes as she couldn't hold up the level of passion that it was exhibiting for her but also, her passionate eyes wanted to dwell in that of his forever.

His next question comes in his baritone voice, "can't my eyes give you the confidence and break your insecurities ?" She stays still, not answering him.

Ashwin laughs a little and asks in a more deeper voice, "Can't my eyes prison your soul again ? Can't my eyes make you do what I wish for ?"

Sivaangi smiles at him lightly and nods her head.

Ashwin pulls back from her and looks into her face intently, "en kannu ippo unna enna venum naalum panna veikadha ? Adhala mudiyadha enna ?"

"Can't my eyes shield and protect you from all the negative things ?"

"Can't my eyes make you sing again Sivaangi ? When it made you to open up, when it infused happiness, can't it conspire again to make you sing ?"

Sivaangi was lost in his eyes that she couldn't answer him. She stood there frozen as his voice turned huskier for each question. Ashwin waves his hand infront of her, breaking her trance. He makes her sit and cups her cheeks. She looks at him and he whispers, "sollu Sivaangi... it's you who told everything. Avlo panna andha kangal ippo onnum pannadha enna ?"

Sivaangi removes his hands from her cheeks and leans on his chest, "neengalum unga kannum onnu pa. They can do anything. If there is something that can trap me is you and your eyes."

"Paarunga naa paada maaten nu solla vandha vitta neengale enna stage la nikka vechi paada vechiduvinga pola. Mandhiravadhi Ashwineyyy...."

Ashwin laughs, "magician nu sollu ma...."

Sivaangi: illa illa mandhiravadhi nu dhaan solluven. 

Ashwin smiles and wraps his left arm around her shoulder. His heart felt content seeing this petite woman giving him the control. He couldn't decipher his thoughts, he lived at the moment. She made him feel overwhelmed everytime, even for his small gestures. Literally no one in the world made him feel this special and important till her arrival. She was innocent to understand her exact feelings and he, by nature was always cautious in everything. He holds her securely and indulges in deep thinking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Knock Knock !

"Hey beauties ! Your lovable cupid here. Konjam slow ah pogudhu, speed ethalam nu iruken. Adichi pudichi author kitta permission vaangiten. Seriyana waste uh nga andha author..."

"Thudhiyai innoru murai paadavum", I smile sarcastically and cupid blinks trying to cover up.

"Adhavadhu thammai pol sirandhavar evarum illai endru koorinen, satru tongue slip aagi thavaraga vandhu vittadhu. Seri seri vishathirku varuvom. So, according to our knowledge on love, we have decided this. Vaanavil in vannathai kanakil kondu cupid aagiya naan thammudaya nalam virumbeegal..."

I hiss, "no no ippo best friends. Adhu aproma dhaan varum..."

"okay okay", the cupid whispers and continues, "first la irundhu varen..." He clears his thraot and starts, "Vaanavil in vannathai kanakil kondu cupid aagiya naan thammudaya 'nerungiya nanbargal' aagiya avviruvar meedhu ambugalai eiven. Naano oodha nirathodu arambikalam endru ninaithen aanal author "illai illai adhu vendaam" endru koorivittar. Kaaranam vinavinen adharku avar andha nirathin sirappayum, magathuvathayam koorinar. Silirthu vitten."

"Aaha aaha arumai,", I exclaim and he bows his head proudly.

"Taking into consideration, I have decided to reverse the VIBGYOR, meaning I'll be starting from red. So here, let me strike them with red arrows, the colour red symbolising 'life', 'love' and 'courage'. Firstly, let me hit that old school..." The cupid positions the red arrow wound with 'roses' and ' red hearts' floating in and around it, in the bow and pulls the string, hitting it right at Ashwin's heart.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ashwin felt some sort of invisible vibration within him and jolts up. His heart made him smile and he didn't probe further. He pulls Sivaangi away from his chest and she whines, "ennachu maa ?"

Ashwin smiles widely and gets up. Sivaangi blinks, not undestanding anything and saw him smiling brightly. He walks a few steps and faces her with a grin. She lifts his eyebrows at him and he shrugs with his dimple smile.

"Arghhh that dimple smile !", Sivaangi sighs and saw him pulling out his phone. He opens two apps, one below other using split screen and lifts his head up. He whistles at her and she laughs, "ennachu Ashwineyyy ?"

"Theriyalaye..." Ashwin shrugs and says, "Feeling happy all of a sudden. The way you spoke, chance ey illa ma. Ennavo ulla pugundha maari irukku..."

"Hey enna pa samandhame illama pesitu irukinga ?", Sivaangi laughs and gets up. He smiles and strikes the strings of the phone guitar. Sivaangi's eyes twinkle with excitement, "Hey guitar ah ?"

Ashwin bobs his head and starts whistling a background score from pettai movie. His lips whistle as his hands strike the strings. He switches on to the other screen and continues playing the keys. Sivaangi claps her hands, "Ashwineyy keyboard uh..." 

Ashwin finishes his musical vine and saw a bright face of Sivaangi. Sivaangi rushes to him and curls her arm around his, "Ashwineyyy super ah vaasichinga...." Ashwin smiles and asks her, "see, not only my eyes but even i can make you happy...."

"of course yes", Sivaangi nods and lies down on his shoulder, "Ashwineyyy once more please..."

Ashwin laughs and whistles the background music again, striking the strings and playing the keys. Sivaangi was lying on his shoulder and smiling all the time.

"Enna pa, konjam nerathuku munnadi thittuninga, advise panninga, aprom kelvi ya ketinga, ippo enna da na sirikiringa.... whistle adikiringa... vaasikiringa... Enna aalu pa neenga ?" Sivaangi asks and Ashwin laughs out loud.

"Balanced ah dhaan ma irupen, ana unkitta apdi illa. Thonuradha apdiye pannidren, kaatidren. Ennamo enakku mandhiram potruka pola ...."

Sivaangi laughs, "aama aama mandhiram dhaan potuten...."

Ashwin chuckles and pulls her next to him, "naa kovama pesunen nu nee light ah kochikitu pona, badhiluku naanum kova patten ana ippo enna pannitu irukom ??"

"Light ah laam onnum kochikala, nallave kovam dhaan. Adhu epdi neenga apdi solluvinga ?" she pinches his arm and he winces in pain. She laughs and rubs the place where she pinched him.

"Idhu dhaan namma mudhal sandai" Ashwin fake cries and Sivaangi slaps her forehead, "paa mudiyala paa... "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Enna arrow da cupid ey shoot panna neeyu, ipdi aaitaru manushan ??

Cupid smirks, "idhuke va ippo paaru ..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sandai potom la... samadhanam aaga venaama ?" Ashwin asks and Sivaangi blinks at him, "ennavo aaiduchu ungalukku !"

"Maybe yes. When you are at the receiving end, you'll know that ma. Yaarume enkitta indha maari laam pesunadhum illa, pesa vechadhum illa, feel panna vechadhum illa", Ashwin smiles and says this.

Sivaangi points her forefinger at him, "hold on Mr.... it's you who made me comfortable and safe. Neenga pannadha dhaan naa sollitu iruken. I am the proud receiver of your care and affection."

"Seri, rend perume receivers and special for each other, podhuma ?" Ashwin asks, extending his fisted palm for a bump. Sivaangi giggles and hits her fisted palm on his.

"Aama, neenga enna divert aaitu poitinga. Naama paadradha pathi la pesitu irundhom..."

"Adha pathina kavalai illa", Ashwin shrugs coolly and Sivaangi's mouth gape in shock, "whattt ?"

"Yeah. I am not gonna say anything here on. My eyes will take care. Nee sonna maari if my eyes can do anything, nambi stage mela poi nillu. Enna paaru... ellame thaana varum..."

Sivaangi saw his happy face and couldn't deny the fact. She thought of giving a try, but wanted to play with him. She teasingly says, "naa laam paada maaten paa..."

"Seri okay !", Ashwin exclaims back in a teasing tone, shocking her. He pulls her close to him with a little force. She lifts her head up and saw him with a smile intact on her lips. He whispers, "nee paadu paadati po, ana ippo en kooda dance aadu"

Sivaangi looks at him with shock, a little bit of excitement and slaps herself mentally seeing this crazy Ashwin. He holds her palms with that of his and whistles the end background music from unnale unnale song.

Whistling, Ashwin leaves her one arm and twirls her by holding the other. Sivaangi twirls with a giggle and he pulls her back to him. He holds her arms, whistling and sways their bodies from left to right and vice versa. He leaves her, turns the other side and hops forward with a stop and hops again. He repeats this thrice and Sivaangi giggles, "Ivara vechikittu."

Ashwin turns back and tucks his hands inside his pockets and walks back to her, whistling the music. Sivaangi giggles and walks back, making him to walk forward. They laugh out as he finishes whistling.

Sivaangi: enna pa aachu ? Whistling laam bayangarama irukku....

Ashwin: Thank you ma'am.

Saying, he bows his head in front of her, as though he's receiving an appreciation. Sivaangi slaps his arm lightly, "neenga enna pannalum seri naa paada maaten..."

"Naa kekave illaye", Ashwin teases and Sivaangi glares at him playfully. He pinches her nose and says, "cutie ! kova patta azhaga irukka..." Sivaangi blushes lightly and he pulls her close to him, "naa unna nambi dhaan anga unna kupten, ana unna enaikum force panna maaten. Okay ?"

"okieee", Sivaangi exclaims and Ashwin gives her a KitKat to eat. She grabs it happily and starts munching the chocolate. Ashwin saw her with a grin and mutters to himself, "naana onnum keka maaten ma. My eyes will make you sing. Ippo kutty ya trigger pandren paaru..."

He smiles mischievously and calls out, "Paapa..."

"hmm", she responds and saw him with a grin on his face. She blinks in confusion and he looks at her with his killer eyes, "naa munnadi ketadha ippo vera maari sollata ?" Sivaangi tries to process what he's upto, but stood dumbfound when he attacked her with his deeper, base voice.

'Your feet will ascend the stage on it's own.'

'Your fear and insecurities will burn and turn into ashes, hearing the huge applause.'

'Today will be the last day for your doubts to hang onto you, get ready to bid bye to them.'

'The whole auditorium will erupt hearing your blissful voice.'

'As you finish singing, your eyes will immediately search for mine. Locking with it, you'll beam at me with a happy, glistening eyes.'

Idhellam nadakuma nu nee enna kekalam, illa nadakka vidama kooda pannalam. Ana nadakka poradhu idhu dhaan.

Sivaangi's lips curved seeing him and he leans onto her closely. Sivaangi holds her breathe as he whispers in her ear, "hey kedi, unnala enna panna mudiyumo panniko. Ana nee paaduva, adhuvum neeyave paaduva. Idhu nadakum. Your Ashwin's eyes will make you do everything. Poi solla try pannadha, I can read you just like that."

Sivaangi stammers, "adh adhellam paada maaten..."

"Paapom singer Sivaangi..", Ashwin smirks and calls Mrini to take her back to college. Mrini arrives and waits outside for them to finish their talking.

Sivaangi saw Mrini waiting and tells him, "naa varen Ashwin..."

Ashwin smiles and nods his head. Sivaangi teases, "Kanavu kaanadhinga. Naa laam paada maaten, I agree you can make me to anything but inaiki nadakadhu"

Ashwin doesn't say anything but smiles widely at her. She walks backwards, shaking her head sideways, saying that she won't sing and Ashwin leans on the pillar, folding his arms at the back of the pillar. Sivaangi turns back and saw Mrini busy with her phone. Sivaangi rushes to him and hugs his torso tightly. Ashwin chuckles and hugs her back. She presses her cheek more on his chest. His heartbeat was calming down her nerves and his tight hug gave her the assurance that he'll be with her in any circumstances. She pulls away from him reluctantly and looks at his eyes, shakes her head like a puppy and says playfully, "naa paada maaten..."

Ashwin giggles and she runs away outside. The girls leave and Ashwin chuckles, "paada maatalaam.."

He whistles for a while and thinks, "naama epdiyum ava paaduradha dhaan paapom. Raksha illa pasanga kitta solli dhaan video edukka solanum..."

Smiling, he leaves the pillar and dances, humming random songs and leaves the place.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello babies ! Here is the next chapter. Hope you all like it.

Ashwin became crazy all of a sudden, ellame cupid velainga. Let's see what happens next.

Padichi paarunga pudichudhu na sollunga pudikala naalum sollunga. I'll accept it wholeheartedly.

If this update is upto your satisfaction, then please do vote and comment.

Thank you and love you all...

Anbudan,
Mrinalini 💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.8K 636 58
ஒருவனின் வாழ்வில் காதல் செய்யும் மாய விளையாட்டை பற்றிய கதை
49.4K 2.9K 54
அவன் அந்த கல்லூரியின் *டான்* என்று பெயர் பெற்றவன். அந்த கல்லூரி பெண்களின் கனவு நாயகன். அவனது கடைக்கண் பார்வைக்காக பெண்கள் தவம் கிடந்தார்கள். அதே கல்...
340K 29.5K 73
Ashaangi story💜☃️❄..... plѕ ѕuppσrt🤝 ít rєαdєrєччччѕѕѕѕ.... ungαlσdα ѕuggєѕtíσnѕ solunga.commєnt your víєwѕ αвσut thíѕ plσt whєthєr should í cont...