Plus One (Code Lyoko: Ulrich)

By Hilla899

Basically the Code Lyoko storyline with the addition of my OC, Melissa (Mel). Just letting you know, this boo... More

Chapter 1: Teddygozilla
Chapter 2: Seeing Is Believing
Chapter 3: Holiday in the Fog
Chapter 4: Log Book
Chapter 5: Cruel Dilemma
Chapter 6: Image Problem

Chapter 7: Satellite

108 4 0
By Hilla899

(A/N: I skipped over End of Take because I didn't really know how to fit Mel into the episode without it feeling a little forced)

Jeremy, Odd, Mel, and Ulrich were all in the middle of class being taught by Mrs. Hurtz when suddenly, all their phones started ringing. Not just theirs, but the whole classroom's phones began to ring. Every student answered their phone, only to receive no response on the other end.

Mel pulled her phone away from her ear and frowned at the screen.

Something was wrong and she had a feeling it had to do with Xana.

Mrs. Hurtz glanced around the classroom in mild annoyance, before spotting Sissi with her phone out too and furrowing her brow in disappointment.

"Sissi. You, the principle's daughter, should know the rule dealing with cellphones." She said as she walked over to stand in front of the girl. "Now, why don't you remind us all what that rule is?"

"All mobile phones have got to be turned of before entering the classroom under penalty of having it confiscated." Sissi recited.

"Hand it over." Mrs. Hurtz said and Sissi placed her phone in the teacher's outstretched hand. "And that goes for everyone."

The whole classroom began complaining at that as she told them to quiet down and place all their phones on her desk.

"Xana's sure going to be happy about this." Odd commented quietly.

The bell rang and all students reluctantly did as they were told as they left the classroom.

Right as the four of them left the room, Yumi came running up to them.

"We had this weird problem." Yumi told them. "This morning, like, everyone's cellphones started ringing and-"

"The teacher confiscated them? Us too." Odd finished for her, the same thing having just happened to them.

"Crazy, huh? All those calls and no one at the other end? I think I'll contact Aelita. This could be Xana's doing." Jeremy said, before running off to contact her.

"We've gotta do something." Ulrich said.

"Yeah. If Jeremy's right and we're unable to contact each other, we're in trouble." Mel agreed.

"Hey, you four." Sissi called out to them and they turned their attention to her. "I'm organising a meeting. They've got to give us our mobiles back. Well? Are you with us?"

"You bet we are." Yumi replied almost immediately.

"No kidding?" Sissi said as she took notice of her serious face, a little shocked by her quick response. "If you really mean it, we'll see you in the Auditorium right after lunch."

Yumi nodded in understanding and Sissi, Herb and Nicholas walked away.

"You were right." Ulrich said. "We've gotta see what's up."

****

Break time had arrived and Odd, Mel, Ulrich, and Yumi were all sat at a table together eating, the girls sitting side by side whilst the two boys were across from them.

"You're going to take back your cellphone? That's called stealing, you know that?" Yumi said as Odd told them of his plan that Ulrich was going to help him with.

"No it's not." Odd argued. "Taking back what belongs to you in the first place is not what I would call stealing."

"We have no choice, Yumi." Ulrich said.

Yumi still seemed a little unsure of their plan and shared a glance with Mel.

"Okay, Ulrich. Let's go." Odd said after he glanced over at the teacher's table to see them all eating.

The two girls also glanced over at the teacher's table. When they looked back, Odd and Ulrich had already snuck away.

Mel sighed.

"Those idiots better not get caught." She said and Yumi nodded.

****

Mel was sitting on Jeremy's bed with Kiwi in her lap as she rubbed the dog's belly whilst Yumi stood by the computer with Jeremy typing away on it.

Odd then came into the room with an arm full of phones, Ulrich not far behind him.

"Mission accomplished." Odd said as he dropped the phones on the bed beside and Mel.

Mel gave them a once over as Kiwi hopped off her lap to sniff them, before spotting her phone and taking it.

"Let's hope that nobody finds out." Yumi said.

"I'd rather hope that we're worried over nothing." Odd said as he picked up his phone and Ulrich found his phone too.

"For now, the scan hasn't found an activated tower." Jeremy said.

"I haven't seen anything either." Aelita said. "False alarm."

Jeremy then got up with a gasp as he noticed the symbol on their phones.

"Xana!"

****

"Why would Xana be interested in mobile phones?" Ulrich wondered.

"That's what I'm hoping to find out by checking out the school's antenna." Jeremy said as he held a device in his hand.

"I'm off to the meeting I promised Sissi." Yumi said as she ran off to the Auditorium.

The remaining four all made their way up to the roof where they found Coach Jim messing with a wire.

"Hey, who let you guys up here?" Coach Jim asked them. "Trying to stop me from disconnecting the antenna?"

"Us? No. We were just passing by." Ulrich said.

Suddenly, Coach Jim was electrocuted.

"Careful!" Jeremy called out.

The man fell from where he was standing and the four of them quickly ran forward to catch him as he fell off the side of the building. They hauled him up and back to safety, but he was out cold.

"We'll take him to the infirmary." Mel said as she and Ulrich slung one of their gym teacher's arms over their shoulders.

"Okay. I'll try to find out what Xana's done to the antenna." Jeremy said.

****

Odd, Mel and Ulrich had managed to bring Coach Jim to the infirmary.

"Hey, Jim. Can you hear me?" Ulrich tried calling out to the man.

"Smells like roast chicken." Odd commented.

"Now's not really the time to be thinking about food, Odd." Mel said.

Ulrich continued to call out to him until the school nurse walked in.

"Odd? Ulrich? Melissa?" Nurse Dorothy addressed them as she walked in before noticing the man on the bed. "Jim! What happened to him?"

"Oh, you know how Jim is. He's a regular live wire." Odd said and Mel elbowed his side. "I mean..."

Nurse Dorothy gave them a concerned look as Odd tried to explain the situation.

****

Jeremy found out what Xana was up to with the school's antenna and they all gathered back in his room as he explained things.

"You see these waves? Xana's using the school antenna unit to try to plug into the main television dish." Jeremy explained as he showed them what he found on his computer.

"That's why all the phones rang?" Yumi asked.

"Right. It jams the frequency." Jeremy confirmed. "If Xana manages to take control of the dish, he'll have direct access to the satellites that are now orbiting the earth."

"And?"

"And he'll be able to guide a military satellite."

"Okay, but why?" Mel asked.

"I wish I knew." Jeremy replied. "In peace time these satellites are used for spying. But if Xana reprograms one, who knows?"

"Anything could happen." Ulrich said. "Jeremy is right. This is serious."

"You better believe it, Ulrich." Jeremy agreed as an alert popped up on his computer. "The scan has detected a tower."

"Jeremy. Xana has activated a tower in the polar region." Aelita informed them as she appeared on the computer screen.

"We're on our way." Jeremy told her.

"Better hurry." Aelita urged.

"Let's go through the tunnel in the park." Jeremy told the others behind him and they all left the room, Odd telling his dog to stay there as they went.

"I'll stay here in case Xana's got plans to attack the school." Yumi said as they all walked outside to where Sissi had a few kids lined up with signs, still stubbornly protesting against their phones being taken away.

"Hey! Are you with us or not?" Sissi called out to Yumi and the others all ran off while the she stayed behind to join the protest.

****

Odd, Ulrich, Mel, and Jeremy had made it to the entrance that leads down into the Factory. Mel and Ulrich had climbed down the ladder already and were waiting for Jeremy and Odd to climb down too.

"Kiwi? What are you doing here?" They heard Odd ask his dog.

"Incredible. For a dog, he's stubborn as a mule." Jeremy said from where he was a few steps below him as he continued climbing down.

Odd ended up taking his dog with him as they ventured into the sewers and quickly made their way to the Factory where Odd, Ulrich and Mel were soon virtualised onto Lyoko, Jeremy informing them that Aelita was on her way to the polar region as they stepped into the scanners.

"Odd! Mel! Ulrich!" Aelita called out to them as she waved them over.

"There she is." Ulrich said as they all started running to her.

"Good news. Xana's still not in control of the TV dish." Jeremy informed them as Aelita began leading the trio through the polar region. "That gives us a little time. I'll try to find out which satellite Xana might want to get his hands on, but it won't be easy."

****

Aelita, Ulrich, Mel, and Odd continued to chase after Xana's pulsations as they searched for the activated tower.

"Where can that tower be?" Odd asked no one in particular.

"One thing at a time, Odd." Jeremy told him. "First of all, I figured it out. I know what Xana's after. He wants to gain control of a highly accurate and destructive satellite. If he does, he can destroy whatever he wants."

"The Factory's safe. Xana wouldn't fire at himself." Odd said.

"Right. That'll give us time to take care of things on Lyoko."

"Sounds good." Ulrich said.

"Yeah, but then there's the possibility of him destroying the school where Yumi is." Mel said.

"Right. That's for sure what he's going to do." Jeremy told them. "We have to warn her."

****

"According to the holo-map, the tower is just across the bridge." Jeremy informed the four on Lyoko. "But be careful. It's probably guarded by those, uh..."

"By the Waspsters." Ulrich said as he named the winged monsters heading their way. "Thanks. We noticed."

He unsheathed his sword and Mel brought up her fists as they glowed green, Odd also aiming his arm at a Waspster in preparation to attack.

"Remember, the poison they're carrying will kill your life points. So watch out." Jeremy reminded them.

The three Lyoko Warriors and four Waspsters seemed to be at a stand off as both sides waited for the other to make the first move.

"What are they waiting for?" Odd wondered.

"Who knows?" Mel responded, not taking her eyes off of their opponents.

"They must just want to hold you there until Xana is able to control a satellite." Jeremy said.

"Well, we're not getting past them any faster just by standing here." Mel said before she swiped her hand at the monsters, a green energy blade being fired from her hand.

The Waspster dodged out of the way, only to then take notice of Aelita trying to sneak her way around them from underneath where they were hovering.

"No, Aelita! Watch out!" Ulrich called out to the girl as she narrowly avoided being struck by poison and began to run from the Waspsters.

"Aelita, don't take any chances. Leave that to Odd, Ulrich and Mel." Jeremy told her as she mad her way safely back behind the trio. "We have no choice. One of you has to make the sacrifice."

"Listen, I'll attract their attention so you can get through." Odd volunteered. "Here I go."

"Odd, wait!" Ulrich called out, only to be ignored as the boy ran towards the monsters.

Odd started firing at them and the Waspsters all focused on him.

"He's nuts" Ulrich commented.

"Agreed." Mel said. "Let's go, you two."

The three of them then ran towards the location of the tower as Odd distracted the monsters, being struck multiple times as he did so until he had only twenty life points left.

"Oh, no."

"What is it Jeremy?" Mel asked.

"Xana's taken over the satellite!" Jeremy told the group on Lyoko. "We were right. The school's in the satellite's line of fire."

****

Ulrich, Aelita and Mel halted at a cliff.

"What's going on?" Ulrich said. "I thought the tower was supposed to be here?"

"Ten life points left." Jeremy told Odd.

"Ulrich, Mel, it's game over for me." Odd told his friends as he was soon struck and devirtualised.

"Ulrich! Mel! Aelita! The Waspsters are after you!" Jeremy told the trio as the remaining Waspsters flew over to them. "The holo-map doesn't lie. It's gotta be there somewhere."

The three of them ran towards the Waspsters as they came closer and Ulrich swiped his sword at one of them as they ran past them and leaped off the cliff behind them, managing to land safely below.

The Waspsters began firing at them and Ulrich and Mel deflected as best they could - Ulrich using his sword and Mel using a green energy shield - whilst they continued to follow Xana's pulsations to where the tower should be.

Ulrich then brought out his Triplicate.

"Mel, you go on ahead with Aelita." He told her.

"You sure?" Mel asked.

"Yeah, don't worry about me." Ulrich assured her.

Mel gave him a nod before running off after Aelita.

It was then that Jeremy found out that it wasn't the school the satellite's laser was aimed at, it was and Yumi.

****

Mel continued to deflect blasts from the Waspsters as she protected Aelita on Lyoko.

"It's all over. Xana's gonna fire!" Jeremy told them as he saw on his screen that the satellite had locked onto Yumi and Odd, who'd gone to warn her that the satellite was after them.

****

"Where is it?" Aelita wondered out loud as she and Mel stopped by a cliffside with a waterfall on it.

"I don't know, but we better find it soon, Aelita." Mel responded as the two of them continued to run.

Ulrich had soon lost his two Triplicates as he and Mel continued blocking blasts from the Waspsters.

"Aelita, we really need you to find that tower." Mel spoke urgently.

"Time is running out." Ulrich reminded her.

"I'm doing my best, but nothing yet." Aelita told them. "It's pretty well hidden."

Ulrich was then struck and fell off the cliff he was standing on.

"Ulrich!" Mel called out as she and Aelita ran over to him in concern and the Waspsters seemed to fly away.

"Ulrich! Mel! Aelita! Answer me!" Jeremy called out to the remaining trio on Lyoko.

"Mel and I are still here, Jeremy." Aelita answered and the bespectacled boy sighed in relief. "But Ulrich's out cold. I still haven't found the tower."

Mel took notice of something in the distance and got up to take a closer look at it.

"Ulrich? Can you hear me?" Aelita spoke as he began to come to.

"Yes, Aelita." Ulrich replied. "Have you found the tower yet?"

"Aelita? I think I just found it." Mel said she pointed to a glow coming from behind the waterfall not far from them.

"That must be it." Aelita said.

"Okay, go." Ulrich told her and Aelita ran off towards it.

Meanwhile, Mel walked back to Ulrich and offered him a hand as she helped him up.

"You alright?" She asked him.

"Yeah. I'm okay." He replied.

Aelita soon did her thing inside the tower and Jeremy activated the Return to Past.

****

Odd walked up to a classroom door as he taped a note onto it.

"Invitations to a party?" Sissi asked hopefully as she opened the door.

"Not really." Odd said as he walked back to the others who were waiting for him.

"What is this thing? 'Official school policy reminder to all students. All mobile phones not turned off before entering a classroom will be immediately confiscated' ?" Sissi read the note. "That's incredible. Talk about teacher's pets."

Sissi then snootily stuck her nose in the air as she walked away, Herb not far behind her.

"Anyway, I'd like to see anyone try to confiscate my mobile."

Yumi, Ulrich, Mel, and Odd started laughing knowingly at her reaction to the note.

A/N: Another chapter for my lovely readers! I hope you all Enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 57 46
[MAJOR WIP & EDITING GOING ON. THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE] A past to run from. A new country to settle in. And avoiding men's touch in every way pos...
5.1M 167K 46
In which, a blind business tycoon gets assigned to a nymphomaniac nurse _____________________________________________ Copyright ©️ 2021 ssybahz (Star...
3.1M 139K 57
Romance Ranking: #1 on 05/09/17 #2 on 07/08/17 #3 on 06/08/17 ----------- My phone fell down with a loud thud and he trapped me to the headboard of o...
141K 5.6K 60
**** COMPLETE **** This novel centers around Faith, a young black woman in her early 20s that's given up on the thought of love. That is until she fi...