β­οΈπŸŒŠπ‘‚π‘π‘’π‘Žπ‘› πΈπ‘¦π‘’π‘ πŸŒŠβ­οΈ |...

By PrincessAnemoneXx

Today is the day y/n sets out on her pokemon journey. Joined by her brother Leon, they seem unstoppable. Howe... More

A/N
Chapter 1 |:| The beginning
Chapter 2 |:| New Friend
Chapter 3 |:| Quite The Adventure
Chapter 4 |:| Strong Arms
Chapter 5 |:| Horror Stories
Chapter Six |:| Clumsy
Chapter 7|:| Again???
Chapter 8 |:| Badge one
Chapter 9 |:| Falling
Chapter 10 |:| Deep into the night
Chapter 11 |:| Reunited!
Chapter 12 |:| That was...a lot
Chapter 13 |:| Poison
Chapter 14 |:| Sleepy morning
Chapter 15 |:| A Productive Day
Chapter 16 |:| Badge two
Chapter 17 |:| BOOOM!
Chapter 18 |:| Rivalry
Chapter 19 |:| Raihans biggest fear
Chapter 21 |:| Anxiety
Chapter 22 |:| DAMN IT KABU
Chapter 23 |:| Eevee, what did you do??
Chapter 24 |:| Badge Three
Chapter 25 |:| Memories
Chapter 26 |:| The way you look at her οΏΌ
Chapter 27 |:| The ONE time
Chapter 28 |:| Hammerlocke

Chapter 20 |:| Kidnapped??!!

1K 38 38
By PrincessAnemoneXx

Nah cus as im re-reading and the authors note is so bad oml i need to EDIT that, i was literally 14 when i wrote it ughhh.
ALSO CHAPTER 20 WOOO AND WE'RE SO CLOSE TO 10K AHHH

(🛑 would you guys be interested...in a Leon x reader....?🛑)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n pov

Me and Raihan had just finished our meals, and Raihan basically sprinted out of the restaurant after we paid.

With a sigh, i followed slowly after him, pushing open the doors and being met with a warm autumn breeze.

Thats right. The challenge had started mid- summer and now it was already transitioning to fall! Thats crazy!

As i joined Raihan near a dark alley, (who was calming himself down from the scary fairy types) i let out a contented sigh.

"Isnt it strange how much time has past? I feel like it was years ago that we met up at that train station haha" i laughed.

Pausing for a moment, he looked over at me, showing a sad smile, "Yeah haha....and you totally didnt know who i was..." he trailed off sadly. Knowing it was a dumb thing to STILL be upset about, but upset about it nonetheless.

My gaze fell from his face to his chest, "i still feel kinda bad about that...but I remember now! I remember how we first met!" I smiled, hoping that this fact will make him feel better.

Raihan croutched down to be at eye level with me, hands on his knees and looking ever so smug. "Oh really? Care to remind me of how that went?" He asked, blushing slightly at the thought but determined to keep up his confident act.

My face flushed as I recalled the memory, "Y-you already know how it went! Dont make me say it!"

"Hmm, well then i guess i dont forgive you for forgetting me." He shrugged, standing up and walking further down the pitch black alley, not knowing where he was going but making a point nonetheless.

"Raihan." I deadpanned, putting my hands on my hips. Theres no way he was actually going to leave me.

"..."

"Raihan." I repeated slightly louder, but he ignored me, going further into the darkness.

"..."

"Raihan!" I yelled, walking after him, barely maintaining sight if him.

"..."

And then, he was swallowed whole.

Letting out a yelp, i stumbled backwards from the sight. It was like the walls had eaten him up!

Feeling a sense of dread and panic, i got up and ran in the opposite direction, screaming Leon's name for help. Even though i knew he couldnt hear me.

But right before i left the shadows, a purple pokemon with a toothy smile emerged from the ground in front of me, blocking my only exit.

Stopping in my tracks, i racked my brain for information on this pokemon.

"Gengar..." i breathed, staring into its crimson eyes.

It gave me a wicked grin and opened its mouth wide. Enveloping me in darkness.

//haha, get eaten nerds//

Someones pov

Eevee's ears perked upright as it was awoken by a faint noise in the distance.

A scream.

Y/n's scream.

It jumped up from its position, and looked around the play area for its companions.

Pichu slept soundly underneath a tire swing, but Raboot gave Eevee a dark look from where it sat atop a tall rock.

Eevee padded over to the base of the boulder, tail swishing nervously as Raboot hopped down, walking towards the corner where Dratini sulked.

"Ra- raboot" prodded Raboot. "Did you hear that?"

Dratini paused and came out of the shadows, "Dra?" "Hear what?"

After waking Pichu, both it and Eevee joined them in the corner. "Ev, evoi" mewed Eevee darkly, "Y/n needs help."

A shudder ran through Dratini, and it looked to its three teammates, shaking its head. "Dra dratini? Dratini dra dra!" "What are we going to do? She told us to say put!"

"Evv evoi?!!! Vee veeoi!" Stamped down Eevee, "who cares?!!! Shes in trouble! We need to get to her!"

"Raboot" agreed Raboot, nodding its head.

"Pi pichu? Chu pichu pi" grumbled Pichu, crossing its arms with a shrug. "Who cares? She'll figure it out. Her mate is with her."

Raboot, Eevee, and Dratini's heads all snapped towards Pichu, instantly scolding it for saying that Raihan of all people was good enough to be Y/n's mate.

"Ev voi voi??! Vee ev evee!" Shouted Eevee, butting heads with Pichu. "And what do you mean 'who cares'?? Youre the one who was sucking up to her at the mine!"

"Ra, raboot, boot boot ra. Ra raboot" calmed Raboot, separating the two and standing inbetween them. "Raboot ra, boot raboot! Ra ra raboot!" It spat.  "Come on Eevee, Y/n wouldnt like us fighting. And Pichu, how dare you! Y/n is your trainer. Show some loyalty!"

Pichu looked away guiltily, trying not to show that it too was a little concerned.

"Dra, dratini. Tini dra!" Decided Dratini, floating over to the locked door that led into the hallway. "Whatever, Pichu can stay here. We need to find a way out!"

Pichu looked partially hurt that they didnt care enough to try and convince it to come with them. So to spite them, Pichu acted as if it didnt care either. It waddled back to its tire swing, and jumped on, curling up inside.

Now there were three. And those three were determined to get out.

Leon's pov

I let out another sigh as i stared at the pokemon centre's insides horizontally.

My face was layed sideways against the cafè table, and i was sure that my tears had glued my cheek to it so why bother getting up? I guess i'll just live my life as a table. Oh well. Not like Y/n or Raihan would care. They finally got me back and all they want to do is nitpick!

"I dont need them. I have the table. The table is my new sister and my new best friend."

Thats when a man a couple years older than me sat down in the chair next to me, laying his hands out on the table.

"Hey little guy...you seem kinda bummed. Is everything all right?" He asked.

"get your HANDS OFF MY SISTER!!" I shouted. Draping my arms over the table protectively and swatting his hands away, face still stuck to the table.

"Woah! Dude chill!!" He gasped, standing up from his seat.

I gave him my angriest frown, and without another word he left to go find another pokemon centre.

With a sigh, i returned my hands back to my sides. Yet another job well done, i've successfully protected my sister once again.

"..."

"....."

"........"

"Ugh what am i doing. This is totally insane.
Y/n scolds me ONCE and i have a breakdown. Maybe i should get off this table-"

*CRASH*

The loud sound made me jump upright, and then immediately regret it as i felt the harsh sting on my cheek from being ripped away from the table.

Nurse joy looked concerned, and ran to the door that leads to the back, but before she could get through, it was flung open.

Eevee, Raboot and Dratini all came bursting through at once, and didnt even glance at me as they ran out the door, leaving the pokemon centre.

Nurse joy looked absolutely mortified that she just lost three of a trainer's pokemon. But she couldnt run after them, she has to be here to heal peoples pokemon.

This was my problem to deal with.

My mom's words echoed in my head, she had said this to me countless times as i was growing up. 'Your sister, your responsibility'

"My sister, my responsibility"

And so, i gave chase.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So yeah, thoughts on a Leon x reader? Yes? No? Maybe so? i want to write one but ik not sure if people actually like him lmao

Stay safe friends ✌🏼❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

414K 9.2K 43
The Dragon Tamer, Raihan. The Pokemon Whisperer, Y/N. And The Unbeatable Champion, Leon. They will encounter many things throughout their relationshi...
1.6K 58 50
Seikatsu and Raihan met each other when they're five and seven years old, then they never saw again. They will meet each other again, 15 years later...
45.9K 604 68
Y/N is a strong Pokemon trainer and he also kanto new champion when he is in town waiting to battle Lugia and when it tires to flee, he jump on it an...
41K 904 41
Y/N is bestfriends and neighbors with Hop, Leon's younger brother. They met at a young age and became inseparable, despite her visiting her home town...