šƒšŽš‹šŽššˆš€ | Ź³įµƒįµ–Ź°įµƒįµ‰Ė” Ė£ Ź³įµ‰...

Per _callmesa

/duh-loh-nee-uh/ ā€¢ n. the fear when people genuinely like you and you can't fathom why. thinking you aren't... MĆ©s

author's note
ą¼’
š•Æolonia
ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ act i
i. rise of the turles
ii. rise of the turtles pt. ii
[003]: turtle temper
[004]: new friend old enemy
[005]: i think his name is baxter stockman
[007]: monkey brains
[008]: never say xever
[009]: the gauntlet
[010]: panic in the sewers
[011]: mousers attack!
xii. it came from the depths
xiii. i, monster
xiv. new girl in town
xv. the alien agenda
xvi. the pulverizer

[006]: metalhead

266 12 11
Per _callmesa

tw: swearing?
*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・''・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

you re-starting the training with the guys didn't sound like a good idea for them; they were worried about your mental health but they knew that they had to gave you another chance.

and against all these knew aliens and mutant you had to be the best of yourself or you could get seriously hurt; so, even if with some doubt, they didn't protest against it, welcoming you back with them.

so after some days of laughing and fighting with you they couldn't help but think that it had been an amazing idea.

they saw the way you put all of yourself on learning but they saw the difference with the old way you used to train too, and that made them all relax a lot.

leo started helping you with your stance even after splinter's lesson, you had told him you could do it alone but he wanted to keep an eye on you.

raph gave you some work out's tips to make sure you kept your form (and to spend some more time alone with you, cause 'why not?').

mickey loved joking with you during the fights trying to come up with new things to make you crack; at the end he always was the one too loose, since everything could make him laugh.

donnie tried to explain to you how math could be useful in a fight, but after the first example you told him that he could keep talking but you wouldn't understand anyways, so you opted to use him to try new weapons.

splinter watched every interaction with heart full of love, for you, and for his children. and he knew that he had kept your father's promise, you were safe with him and with his boys.

and as he watched troughs the news all the chaos happening up in the city he started to have some ideas of who could have been behind your father worries.

-☆彡

you kept patrolling every night occasionally fighting kraangs or looking for other clues on april's father.

one day you found yourself following one of the aliens in a abandoned building, leo signalled for all of you to be quiet as you entered.

the fight started and you all did your best to put them down, you saw donnie start looking around him with anxiety as he tried to found the perfect way to kick them.

"keep moving, don't let them surround you, failure is not an option" said leo as you all ran in different direction.

donnie came near him to respond "technically failure is always an option"

"you know what else is an option? slapping you" talked back raph already done with his brother negative.

as donnie tried to use mickey to help him fight you screamed to raphael.

"behind"

as soon as those words left your mouth he ducked down and you jumped on his shell, he tilted himself up again giving you more help as you used him as a trampoline.

(you made raph watch all the avengers movies and try some of their attack moves, especially the steve and natasha's ones. and you took some of those as personal moves cause you could.)

you fell on one of the kraang's shoulder blocking his view as you used your weight to make him shoot his 'colleague'.

as all of the turtles kicked down some of the aliens the other kraangs realised they were about to loose opting to try for the first time one of their newest weapon, an energy cannon.

"everyone stand your ground" ordered leo as you all jumped one near the other.

you watched as the cannon was charged ready to shoot and you started to have a realisation.

"uh- leo" you tried to warn.

"yeah, on second thought RUN!" he answered back.

the shot missed you for a second but they kept charging it back a lot of times pointing it to all of you.

donnie was the one with more damage as his weapon broke. you heard him complain looking at his staff before your turned your head to take a look for yourself.

"dude your weapon just explode" commented mickey.

you continued fighting until they surrounded you, and they were about to pull the trigger before leo threw one of his ninja's star making it do the perfect path to hit the button.

they were dragged away with their energy cannon before you ran back to the lair.

you all commented the fight as you walked back home before donnie excused himself cause he 'had to do a thing', he told you to keep going as he went the other way and you share a look with the others before shrugging.

you heard raph comment about leo's trick with his star and you chimed in giving them your own thoughts.

you arrived at the end of the vent and you all
jumped down as you continued chatting.

"dumb luck" said raphael towards his brother.

"wasn't luck my friend, and dumb had nothing to do with it" replied back leo.

"he's literally your brother" you commented referring to the way he addressed the other terrapin.

a metal sound made you turn your head and you found donnie trying to get out of the vent.

"finally" you muttered.

"give me a hand with this" talked donnie.

"a hand with what?" asked leo genuinely confused.

donnie didn't reply only looking around him, you tried to found the answer in your brain and after recalling the adventure of the night you found it.

"donnie, please tell me it isn't a kraang body?" you begged.

he didn't reply making you all groan before walking towards him to help him bring it down.

you walked on the street, the robot being to difficult to carry while jumping from roof to roof.

you took turn to carry it and after some time it was yours and raph turn.

"why are we even carrying this thing?" he asked not moving his eyes from the street.

"i think the genius wants to see how they works?" you responded with a tone that made it sound more like a question.

"i know how they work. ya hit them till the brain toy surprise pops out." he talked back not wanting to drag that thing for too much.

"well you and your brothers see things kinda differently; and let's say he's the only brain cell of these team."

he hummed in response not giving you his full attention as he moved his hands from the robot's writs to his shoulder.

you were about to say something to keep going with the small talk but leo called the both of you to make you notice the manhole.

donnie came near you taking the robot from your hands and trowing it in the hole, it stopped, not going down and you and raph both looked at him exasperated.

"was that supposed to fit?" asked raphael.

donnie proceeded to kick it trying to push it inside as you face palmed. the sound of metal could be heard and you grow more impatient every second.

you growled at donnie to stop but he didn't listen to you until you shoved him away to jump on the alien.

as soon as your feet touched the metal it fall down and you with it, you feel on your feet on both side of its stomach as you tried to not broke it more than how it already was.

"i'm not dragging it anymore" you crossed you arms as you talked donnie looking at him from the other said of the manhole.

he rolled his eyes before they all jumped down following you back home.

as donnie dragged the body behind him he told all of you about his latest text.

"april is coming, she's bringing pizza" he said between grunts.

"amazing" you responded under your breath.

you had a difficult day, almost getting hurt by a stupid cannon, and even if now you craved pizza more than anything, the idea of getting to spend the time with the redhead giving false hope to your best friend, didn't sound like a good plan for you.

you heard all the boys cheer behind you and you had to admit something switched for a second, why were they always so happy to see her? didn't they realise that they knew nothing about her? who whose she? she could be anyone from what they knew.

you didn't have the time or the force to explain to the guys your concern about the girl and you arrived at the lair being greeted by master splinter and her.

she said hi to everyone with happiness in her voice before changing her attitude by giving you only a glance and you rolled your eyes, again.

"hi to you too" you muttered.

you arrived near the table and you saw the little turtle on it, you took some lettuce from the fridge before taking the little pet in your arms.

you went to the living room to sit next to raph and you gave him spike before breaking a piece of the vegetable and feeding him.

you watched everyone eat pizza and you took some for yourself as you looked towards donnie direction seeing him work on the kraang.

after some time april walked in with her laptop, she gave you a glance before going near donatello giving him a big smile.

you heard him asking her different question to try and bring her focus on him and you continued to pet spike as he set on raph's lap.

your sensei walked in with a new staff for donnie and you heard raph talk to the small terrapin in his hands.

"look spike donnie got another stick to break."

you smiled at his comments before giving one more lettuce's leaf to spike.

"with all due respect sensei, i can't keep fighting alien's technology with a six foot staff" complained donatello as master splinter arrived in front of him "i was hoping to update my weapon."

"mhm, a seven foot staff interesting" replied his father.

you chuckled and raph looked at you with a smile before bringing his focus back on the conversation.

"no i meant using modern technology"

"ah a solar powered staff"

"i'm serious sensei!"

"i know, and yes you might upgrade your weapon."

donnie didn't register his father response starting to complain before stopping in his tracks, he stopped to look at him before asking if he had heard right.

"ninjas have improved their arsenal for centuries. we are masters of adaptation." replied the oldest.

"that is great, cause with this technology i will be invincible! what should I make?" you didn't really tried to uderstand donnie rant about all the things that he wanted to do, you didn't even listen; you just watched his excitement took over him and "i just gave myself goosebumps. you wanna feel?" 

april didn't even moved her eyes from the screen as she replayed to donnie's answer with a 'pass'.

"but remember, technology is a means, not an end. it is you who must prevail in battle, not your weapon. combat is not a video game." tried to warn him your sensei.

"that's it! i'll turn combat into a video game! thanks, sensei." replied donnie as he dragged the body to his lab to examine it.

donnie remained in that room for hours while you and the others spent the time playing around (well the others except for april, who kept her eyes locked on the screen)

you and mickey finished the pizza and you all took turn to play video games. you ended up waiting for raph and leo to finish their game your hands on the back of raph's chair and your eyes following every moves as you waited for a winner.

suddenly april voice broke the silence but you didn't even turn around as she addressed all of you.

"hey guys! check out this post i got."

"hang on april i just have to destroy lame-onardo" replied raphael.

he pushed some buttons and you watched his hands as he moved his finger fast, really fast. he did some moves before he won and leo shoot him an hard glare.

you walked near leo giving him a pat on his shoulder as raph did a little win-dance, he walked near the leader putting his arm on his shoulder before pushing him to the side and you moved just in time to not let it push you too.

you didn't thought about the fact that leo didn't had anything to fall against so he fall on the floor and you gave him an hand to help him up as raph walked towards the girl.

"so what's up?" he asked from behind her left.

leo gave him a slap as a payback before sitting down and he used his force to move his brother away from the redhead a little bit more then necessary.

you put yourself behind april watching the screen from above her head.

"i set up a message board to collect unusual sightings around new york. people send in pics, videos" she stopped to look on her left meeting raphael's eyes and only then you noticed how near they were.

you felt something switch again inside you but you didn't thought too much about it as she started talking again.

"also get some stuff that may help us track the kraang and find my dad. like this video of a gas explosion."

she put play and a video started, she zoomed in and you saw the silhouette of a kraang walk towards the camera

" a kraang droid" said leo a little too high making mickey hear.

the other turtle woke up from his place above the water but as confusion and fear took over he fall into the water making you chuckle.

leo moved his eyes from one brother to another and he talked to you and raph.

"we'll check it out tonight" he said determinate.

you and the hothead nodded together in response.

" why not now?" questioned the girl.

"because it's daytime, we can't let anyone see us. well, them." you said using a tone to mark the fact that it was obvious.

"well, I can." she replied angry.

"well, i didn't ask" you responded back with a fake smile.

she didn't responded to you as she started to got up and walk away making you roll your eyes; again.

"april, think about this. it could be dangerous." tried to reason with her leo as he stopped in front of her.

"you know what else could be dangerous? standing between me and my father." she tried to sound badass as she talked but you could see right trough her facade.

"wow i'm trembling" you sassed.

leo glanced behind her looking at you before moving his eyes back on the girl seeing her still angry expression, he gave her his okay moving to the side to let her walk.

after she turned the corner leo gave you a look and he tilted his head in her direction. you widened your eyes at his request begging with a 'no' under your breath. he gave you a hard nod without backing down and you sighed before following her outside.

you followed her without being noticed, until she arrived in front of a building. you watched her every move from above kneeling on top of a roof.

you watched as a kraang opened the door and got inside and you heard her mutter something under her breath, you looked at her as she followed the robot before you threw your knife under the door to keep it open.

you jumped down the roof and you ran towards the door before sliding on your side to go under it, 'thomas's style' you thought.

as you swished under the metal you put up your hand taking the knife and letting the door close.

you tried to found an hiding spot and april. and just as you spotted her from the other side of the room you heard two kraangs talks.

"is that which is the unstable mutagen ready for using in the experiment that kraang is being ready to begin?" asked krang 1.

"the unstable mutagen will be tomorrow unleashing in the water supply." replied kraang 2.

"shit, if they succeed it's gonna be madness" you talked to yourself listening to their conversation.

"many infected humans will mutation. This is being a good way to perfect the mutagen to the point of perfection." continued their conversation kraang 2, he talked like they were talking about the weather and not mutating a whole city.

kraang 2 left leaving you kraang 1 and april in the room.

you were about to go near her but as she moved from behind a box to another she made a metal thing fall.

you caught it between your arms before it could touch the ground but all that movement attracted the robot anyway.

he started to walk in your and april direction and only in that moment you came out of the shadow making yourself seen from the other said of the robot's path.

april gave you a confused glance and she was about to open her mouth and talk before you shushed her putting a finger to your mouth.

you pointed to a metal bar in front of the both of you and she nodded in your direction.

you and april went away from your personal spot just in time, the alien looked around confused before he was distracted by the moving of a paper that covered a secret exit.

you had went there to move it and use it as a distraction as april ran and took the metal bar from the ground hitting the kraang behind his head.

it didn't do anything to it and he turned around looking at the both of you confused you sighed annoyed before taking the bar from april's hand using a lot of your force to throw him away.

she looked around scared before she stopped to look at you, you tilted your head in the direction of the exit before you both ran away from that place.

you hided behind a corner and you watched as april set down leaning her back against the wall.

"what were you doing there?" she asked tilting her head to look directly at your face.

"saving your ass" you replayed almost immediately.

"first of all i could've totally do it alone" she started to say before stopping to mutter a little 'i think' "second i meant why were you following me"

"no you couldn't, and leo asked me too" you responded again using the same annoyed tone as before.

"of course he did" she said more to herself  before looking down at her feet.

for some reason you felt kinda sad for the girl, she was just trying to find her dad and she had found herself fighting against strange alien robots.

"look in those situation adrenalin is what keeps me going so yeah, maybe you could've done it alone. but having someone covering your back is nice and, i'm really good at it" you replayed with a smirk, she smirked back but she rolled her eyes trying to hide it.

"come on let's talk with the boys" you told her to break the silence.

"yeah let's just-" she stood up to take her phone from her pocket but after touching everywhere she quickly found she didnt have it.

she was about to panic before she found your hand in front of her eyes holding it.

"oh is this yours?" you asked with fake innocence.

she growled at you before she angrily took it from your hands writing to her page on the laptop hoping someone of the turtles would read it.

and you found yourself sitting down near her waiting for your boys.

-☆彡

after some time your heard some voice from
above you on the roof and you listened to it before glancing to april.

"hello?" she tried made you mentally face palm.

you were sure she would've been one of those character that asks if 'someone's there' when they hear a growling sound in their cantine.

"hey, guys, quiet. somebody's coming." you heard leo's voice say.

"guys it's us" she said looking up towards them.

"[name]" called raphael before they all jumped down.

"guys we were just looking for you." she started.

"did you saw our message?" you asked before getting a negative answer from raph.

only in that moment you realised the absences of their fourth brother, you were about to ask where he was before a whistling sound could be heard.

something fell on the dumpster near april making her jump as you looked at it already a starting to have a little idea of what was happening.

leo facepalmed and you put an arm against broth the brothers cutting out the sound from the dumpster as you talked to them.

"god i missed you" you said to the both of them.

"it isn't been even a whole day" replied leo dragging the hand down his face as raph was to concentrated on the feeling he got by you saying those words.

the sound finished making raph came back to reality as he said a sarcastic comment to connect back with what was happening around him.

"still, it's stealthier than the real donatello" he said making you finally connect the dots.

"what the heck is that?" asked april looking at the mini robot.

you moved near mickey ti side hug him as leo explained how it was donnie' latest creation.

"i missed you too" you said in his ear making him giggle as the air hit his neck.

"the name's metalhead" finished donnie for his brother.

"catchy name, huh? my idea." commented mickey as he tried to get away from you trying to annoy him with your breath.

"oh, sorry, april. I'm still getting used to the controls." donnie's voiced echoed through the dark and you let go of mickey to hold your ears.

"whoops, megaphone button got stuck." tried to excuse himself donnie and you were about to go and beat that thing to death before april talked.

"guys, we gotta do something, the kraang are gonna poison the city's water supply with mutagen!" she said worried

"the whole city will become a disaster area!" started leo understanding the danger of the situation.

"there'll be mutants everywhere!" added donnie.

"it's gonna be a freaking mess!" you said.

"wow, think of all the friends we can make." talked mickey side-hugging metal head and you only to be stoped by all of yours hard glares. "excuse me for being a 'glass-half-full' kinda guy."

there was some seconds of awkward silence before leo gave you the next order.

"let's go."

"yeah, the kraang don't stand a chance! what?" donnie tried to come with you but you all stopped him as you noticed all the chaos he could made.

"donnie, i need you to hang back; metalhead is just too clumsy, it'll get in our way." tried to explain leo to him.

"clumsy?" said donnie opening his arms, as he did that he pushed down a lot of metal things making a clattering sound. "i did that on purpose to emphasize my point"

"you're not coming, donnie." repeated leo and even from behind him you know the guilty feeling he had inside.

even if it was for the best you knew he loved his brothers and he wanted to fight all of this ugly 'ultron's wanna-be' together not putting anyone on the side.

but a lot of time he had to choose the safety city over fighting near his brothers and watch them realise made him fell guilt, even if that time he was talking to a turtle can.

finally donnie agreed to stay back with april and you and the others jumped down towards the building.

you and the boys succeeded on getting in without being noticed and you all followed leo up on a metal bar.

from that place you could watch everything that was happening with the kraang and you tried to found the best point where to attack.

"looks like a kraang picnic down there." commented leo.

"ready to bash some bots?" asked raph getting ready to fight.

"destroy some droids?" added leo.

"kick some kraang?" you tried.

"clean some closets?" you all looked blankly at mickey "uh- i meant to say crush some aliens?"

leo jumped down and you and raph followed behind him, you cut one of the krang in half and you heard something metal move behind you.

just as you turned around you heard mickey scream and his silhouette falling on the kraang that you were about to face.

mickey continued to kick the body not stop and you thought you had heard him mutter something along the lines of 'nobody try to hurt my big sis' but you couldn't be sure.

raph came behind him dragging him away from his shell and you hided behind some box .

you and mickey hided on one side as leo and raph hides on the other to looked at a bunch of kraangs getting ready for something big.

suddenly a robotic sound made you turn your head and you saw one of the kraang still in control of his body alarming his colleagues of you.

the kraangs started shooting at you and scream of fear came out from all  of you as you hides behind some metal container.

you tried to not get circled by them but everywhere you went you would find on e of them in front of you.

you started to ran away from them and you noticed they were making you all go towards one direction, but there was nothing you could do except for fighting so you took out your sword and start to slash everything that went in your way.

you got out of your trance only when raph took you with him as he ran behind the boxes.

"we're trapped!" said leo.

"really? i didn't my notice!" you replayed sarcastically as you tried to regain your breath.

"or maybe, they're the ones who are trapped! " started mickey putting his head up only to be yanked back down by you as a bullet almost got his head. "hm hm? no, it's us."

you removed your eyes down taking a look at your figure in the reflection of your sword.
you noticed the black splatter of oil on your face and you made a mental note to scrape real hard that point.

suddenly the sound of glass shuttering echoed and you looked up to see metalhead falling down.

he got in an awkward position with his arm up.

"what are you doing? what is wrong with your arms?" questioned leo looking at his brother invention.

"my hands aren't on my hips?" asked donnie sincerely confused.

"not really" you replayed blankly as raphael face palmed.

"sorry, forgot to press b." his arm suddenly took the place he desired on his hips.

the kraangs started to shoot at metalhead without mercy and with the shooting sound echoing in your ears you were about to forget there wasn't donnie there.

"now it's my turn! eat hot laser!" donatello started to laugh as he put down every robot with ease.

"you want some of this? whooo!"

"yeah, baby!"

"hey, raph, how does it feel to be shown up by a toaster?" started to brag donatello.

mickey growled before trying to warn his brother "burn!"

"yeah, i thought that was a good one." resolved donnie clearly not understanding.

you face palmed before screaming "no, burn!"

"oh,right."

donnie lost a little his control over mattel head almost shooting at you and you had to keep down the urge to go there and cut the little turtle can in half.

"donnie, watch the friendly fire." said leo noticing your angry expression.

you hided as donnie continued his fight with kraang until you heard him scream something trough the radio.

"guys, if you can hear me, you might wanna run."

"the ones that which are called turtles will now be called turtles that are destroyed!" said the brain from the top of metalhead.

"whew! i was really afraid at the beginning of the sentence, but then i sort of just lost interest towards-" he was interrupted by a laser being pointed at him " ok, i'm afraid again." he said before you all screamed running away.

you tried to ran at it not quite sure of yourself as donnie already showed you how it was invincible.

"give him everything you've got." said leo but as you all tried to kick him you noticed how it did nothing.

"he's gotta have a weak spot."

"well it clearly doesn't" you replayed almost getting cut in half by a blue laser.

"this always works!" said mickey before giving him a kick on his more 'private part'.it didn't do anything and mickey groaned in pain. "well, usually."

the kraang gave mickey a punch pushing him away. before doing the same to all of you.

"now kraang will destroy you. which one wants to be first to be destroyed by kraang?"

"me!" screamed donnie from above, he fall down in front of his creation as you and mickey commented.

"such a show off!"

"donnie don't listen to her, bangin' entrance, dude!"

"you guys deal with the droids. i'll handle metalhead." he replayed.

"whatever you say" you shrugged before running with the boys towards the fight.

you and the boys got the upper hand with ease and you got lost in the fight, you all helped each other giving signal only with your eyes.

as the fight became more and more intense nobody noticed the red and green veins on your sword, not even you.

and as you kicked away the last one you heard donatello scream from near you.

"booyakasha!"

"sounds weird when he says it."commented mickey.

"sounds weird when you say it." talk ed back raphael.

"sounds weird when everyone say it?" you tried.

you watched the brain thing fall on donatello and you punched it away from his face before it could attack him.

"nice job, bro!" complimented mickey.

"way to go, donnie!" added leo.

"yeah, not bad. except for that part where you built the thing in the first place. and the part where it broke. and the part where it tried to kill us. and the part-" started to say raphael only to be hit behind his head by you.

"ok i get it"

raphael made a pained sound and you tried to gave him an hard glare but a smile broke on your face before you tried your best to hug all of them, they smiled as they hugged you back closing their eyes in the comfort of your arms.

"guys, you're alive right?" you heard a voice scream in the distance, and only in that moment you remembered of the girl waiting for all of you on the other roof.

"come on, it's time to go" said leo before you all got out.

you met april on top of the building and she tried to hugged donnie but you went in the way pretending it was you who wanted it.

she growled in your heat without getting noticed by the others before you all decided to take her home to make sure she would've been okay.

-☆彡

you explained everything to master splinter before you decided to play video games. it was raph turn, he had just got to your high score but he didn't say anything as all he wanted was beat leonardo.

"oh, so close to my high score." distracted him leo before pushing bottoms to make him loose.

before you knew it you all started fighting, raph started to strangle leo as he made him loose again and again, mickey tried to keep raph away by his arm while you jumped on raph neck to try and strangle him.

as you continued your fight you heard beeping sound and you all stopped to look towards donnie before he screamed at all of you.

"it's not supposed to do that! run!"

you all screamed as you ran away but even if the brothers where loud donnie could still heard your threatening.

"if i survive this i'm gonna kill you!"

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・''・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

a/n:
5415 words, i know it's shorter i'm sorry.
i just had some difficulties in the making but i hope it's still good.
kinda tried to make the reader see the perspective of april, but it's not gonna be 'all good' now ehehehe.
thanks for all the hits, and likes on ao3,wattpad and tumblr.
thanks for your time <33

-sa:)

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

206K 13.7K 19
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
260K 8.4K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
142K 5.1K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...