Blurred

Von JoniiG

Loosing your memory at the age of six, can also mean loosing a crucial part of your life. Y/n has to come fac... Mehr

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65

Chapter 9

156 1 1
Von JoniiG

The first test was a 50-meter dash. Bakugo was up against you and Deku. During your training with him, you got faster. He knew that.

When the gun was shot you flew as fast as you could, with you getting to the finish line only nanoseconds before him.

"4.11 seconds!" was your score, the little robot announced, whereas Bakugo's "4.13 seconds!"

His palms were smoking. "When I use both hands, the force disperses..." he mumbled to himself. He looked at you as if he was examining your whole existence

"Tch" if it was anyone else, Bakugo would've been pissed for the scores, but since he trained you, he knew that you would get maybe a little close to his level, if not at the same "That robot must be broken"

"I think it's just fine," you said.

"7.02 seconds!" was Izuku's score.

Bakugo was looking at him with the same glare he always does. He remembered what Deku said to him a few months ago at the back of the school. How dare he defy him? A weakling like him. How did I end up getting into this school anyways? What kind of tricks did he pull?

He is Quirkless.

"Nagata. Your turn" Aizawa called you out.

You stepped inside the circle with the ball in your hand. You threw it in the air right above your head and once it got in front of you, you flapped your wings and sent it as far as you could.

"704 meters"

"Damn it. I was aiming to at least reach your score, boom boy" you said to the angry blond, now standing next to you.

"In your dreams, dumbass" You giggled a little to that "Oi, stop laughing it's annoying"

That made you roll your eyes with a slight smirk forming in your lips.

You could basically read the word terror in Deku's face, when the softball throw test came up. He wasn't doing that good on the tests. What did he expect? He does not possess any meta-abilities.

"Hey," Bakugo heard you whispering to him, "don't be afraid. You can do this"

Tch. You and your pathetic encouragement. How's that gonna help him in this situation? He got inside the circle with the softball in his hand, still with a terrified look.

"It does not look good for Midoriya if he continues like this," Iida said, standing between you and him.

"Yeah" you said with a lowered voice "he didn't too very good- "

"Of course not!" Bakugo interrupted you, clearly pissed from the conversation "He is a Quirkless small fry, ya know" he said pointing Izuku.

"Quirkless!?" Iida looked way too shocked with that statement. Like he wasn't expecting to hear something like this.

With an annoyed look on your face, you turned to Bakugo "He is not Quirkless anymore, you moron

What were you talking about? You were acting like you didn't know him since you were kids.

"Are you guys not aware of what he did in the entrance exam?" Iida was as confused as Bakugo but for different reasons.

"Huh?" you and Bakugo said at the same time.

He was busy taking down those robots to earn his points at the exam. He didn't have the time to care what Deku was doing.

Deku got ready to throw the ball in his hand but as soon as the ball broke the contact from Deku's hand it only reached 46 meters.

***

Bakugo let out a scoff, loud enough for you to hear and make you roll your eyes.

"I erased your quirk" Aizawa stated, as his scarf started floating like it was alive "That entrance exam was definitely not rational enough. Even a kid like you was accepted"

"He erased his quirk?" you questioned yourself as you were observing the man "Wait that's-"

"The Erasure Hero, Eraser Head!" Deku said.

"Eraser? I don't know him"

"I've heard of him before. He's an underground hero"

The students were talking about the hero, while you were busy thinking about

"From what I can tell," the hero was looking at the boy with a scary expression on his face. Well, now you know who to not piss off "you can't control your quirk, can you?" When you were talking with Izuku about his quirk he mentioned something to similar to what Eraser said "Do you intent to become incapacitated again and have someone save you?"

Well, that hit back home.

You would always protect him whenever Mr. I'm the best of the best would bully him. Maybe you should've let him deal with Bakugo on his own.

"Th-That's not my intention- "

The hero wrapped the cloth of his scarf around him and brought him close enough "Whatever your intention, I'm saying what people around you will be forced to do"

At that moment...you and Midoriya made eye contact. As if both of you were thinking the same thing. Maybe you were. You looked at the ground, not baring to face him longer.

"I'm guessing there is someone behind me who has already done that in the past?" the boy, as well as you looking back at the teacher, still holding on to him "Maybe the same person who was trying to give you comfort a while ago?"

"No, she just- "

"In the past, there was an oppressively passionate hero who saved over a thousand people by himself and created a legend" you guessed he was talking about All Might "Even if you have the same reckless valor, you'll just be decked and turn into a useless doll after saving one person"

You get what he was trying to say. But-

"Izuku Midoriya. With your power, you can't become a hero"

But that was not the right thing to say to him...You knew better. Normally, those words would've hurt him really bad, but instead of the tears you were waiting to fall from his eyes, you saw something you haven't seen in him.

Determination.

Will.

And everything in between.

His stare went down as Aizawa released him and deactivated his quirk. You were a little shocked, actually.

"I've returned your quirk. You have two turns for the ball throw" he started walking away "Hurry up and get it over with"

"It looks like he received some advice" Iida was trying to figure out what Aizawa told him, as if it was not heard.

"Probably just telling him he's expelled" Bakugo too. They didn't hear their conversation? But it was loud enough for you. Well, you have time to think about this later. Izuku had two more tries.

You could hear his mumbling clearly "What should I do? Which should I choose?"

His face took different types of expressions, until it was settled to a gritty one. He positioned himself, and threw the ball into the air yelling a 'smash'. Everyone was stunned by the power of his throw. You noticed his finger being all bruised and damaged. So, he really couldn't control it without it hurting him, huh?

He got...705.3 meters?

That was above you and Bakugo...

Shock was all over your face but it quickly changed into pridefulness.

The other students were as speechless as you a second ago, including Bakugo. Though, his reaction was worse.

***

His jaw was wide open from the shock. He couldn't believe what he just witnessed.

'Wh-What's with that power!?' he thought. Everyone's quirk manifests by the age of four. This is unthinkable! Your quirk was revealed late, but it was only two years after.

No one gets his quirk at the age of 15. This is ridiculous!

"What's the meaning of this?" his face got more and more frowned by the frustration, while explosions blew from his hand, right before he started running towards the boy "Hey! Tell me what's going on Deku, you bastard!"

This could not be reality. Deku is powerless. A good for nothing. How did he have a quirk!? That bastard was hiding it from him.

He was about to attack, when Aizawa's cloth stopped him "Wh-What the-? These clothes are hard...!"

"They are weapons for capture made of carbon fiber woven together with metal wire made of special alloy" Aizawa explained "Jeez...Don't make me use my quirk over and over. I have dry eyes"

You walked over to Bakugo "What the hell got into you?"

Until a while ago, he was just a pebble on the side of the road.

"You're so lucky, Kacchan! Your quirk is so cool!" Bakugo and Izuku were walking into the forest, with the little green-haired boy behind him "I hope I get mine soon, too!"

"No matter what quirk you get, you will never beat me, Deku"

A pebble...on the side of the road. That flashback kept messing with his mind. Was Deku...becoming a threat to him?

No! That is never going to happen! Whatever that power is, Deku will always be below him.

Heh. A threat. As if.

"Leave me alone" he walked away from you. You were the last thing he needed right now, but you still followed him.

"Hey, don't ignore me" you grabbed his arm, preventing him from going any further "just talk to me don't- "

He got close to your face, making you pull away just a little "Did you know?"

"Huh?"

"About his quirk. Did you know about it?"

"Oh, yeah he told me after he got accepted but- "

His face got even more frowned, so you stopped talking.

So, that nerd had you on his side. Hiding it from him, thinking he could fool him like that. Pathetic.

His jaw was clenched, his hands too, as they trebled a little from anger. He wasn't necessarily angry with you, but he needed to stay away from you for just a while. He tsked and pulled his arm from your grip aggressively and walked away, back to where the others were.

He would get to the bottom of this, anyways.

***

You couldn't read Bakugo at all. The way he acted was really strange. He was getting angry for no reason. Then again, it's Bakugo. Something will always bother him.

We finished the rest of the fitness tests and Aizawa was ready to announce our results. The total simply marks the marks from each test.

He, apparently, was too lazy to tell us the results verbally so, he got his phone out and a holographic board appeared with our names and scores.

Bakugo was third and you were fifth.

"Ugh. I thought I would finally beat you in something" you tried to take his mind off from whatever he was so skeptical about all you got was a "Mm" from him. Well, it's worth a shot.

As you recalled, the last place would be expelled, so you searched for Izuku's name and...he was last...You walked towards him and you met with a devastated face. Of course. What else did you expect?

"Are you okay?" you asked, reaching for his shoulder. He was just staring at the ground not even giving you a glance "Don't worry. He was lying"

"What?" his head snapped back up the second he heard what you said "How do you know that?"

"Come one. It was obvious, if you just gave it a little thought"

"Precisely" Aizawa's lips formed a creepy smile "It was a rational deception to draw out your upper limits of your quirks"

Iida, Izuku and the brown-haired girl were shocked with their jaws hanging. And by the looks of the other student's faces no one else really noticed the teachers lie. At first, neither did you, but you got it after a while.

"With that, we're done here" Eraser started walking away "there are handouts with the curriculum in the classroom so when you get back, look over them" and left after giving Izuku a paper saying he should check on his wound in the nursery.

"You can now take a breath" you said to Izuku with a smile on your face.

He let out a big sigh of relief while also bending down a little "Hey, wait a minute. Why didn't you tell me that it was a lie if you knew about it?"

"Just because" you said, shrugging your shoulders.

"That's mean!"

"Oops"

He sighed once again "But..." you looked at him "I'm proud for you, Izuku"

He smiled at you "Thank you, Y/n"

***

You were walking with Midoriya towards home. You were right outside of school, when Iida stopped both of you. Seems he wanted to check on him. He ended up walking along with us.

"Hey! You three! Are you going to the station?" the girl with the infinity score at the softball throw approached us "I'm Ochako Uraraka. Um, you are Tenya Iida, you're Y/n Nagata and you're Deku Midoriya, right?"

"Deku!?" You busted out laughing once you heard the last part, almost making your knees weak.

"Huh? But during the fitness test your boyfriend said 'Deku you, bastard!'"

Your laugh was cut in an instant once you heard that. How the fuck did she got to that conclusion? The fact that Izuku was making fun of me was another thing "My what?"

"You seemed pretty close from the way he acts around you" for some reason, her big smile wouldn't fade off.

"Me and Bakugo are not- Would you stop laughing!?"

"I'm s-sorry. I-I'll stop"

"You're not, though" you said crossing your arms "Anyways, 'Deku' is only a name that little Pomeranian uses to make fun of Izuku, and him and I are not together"

After you all properly introduced yourselves, we walked towards the station. You said your goodbye's once your ways were separated and you were left with Izuku. You arrived at your neighborhood and you were passing by Bakugo's house. You stopped, thinking if you should talk to him. He did act odd today.

"You go ahead. I have something to talk about with him" you said nodding towards his house.

You were about to knock when you heard a big explosion coming from his backyard. You walked around the house, to the back and found him lying on the ground and panting. He was sweating, too.

"Hey there" you said as you were slowly approaching him. He got up into a sitting position, resting hands on his knees "you're training?"

"What do you want?"

You sat next to him on the grass, with your legs crossed "You know, something strange happened when Aizawa was talking to Izuku. I could hear their whole conversation"

"So?"

"No one else did"

His face took on a puzzled expression, like he was trying to solve a mystery "Did you sense anything from your wings?"

"Hmm..." you laid your head on your knees "It was like I could feel vibrations of air on them"

"Well, there. You got your answer" he stood up, ready to walk inside but you let out two of your feathers and pulled him down again by his shirt "Oi!"

"What got into you today?"

His face twitched at the memory "Is that why you're here?"

"Yes"

"Well, it's nothing. Just leav- "

"Don't do anything to me, you blond little hedgehog" your tone was pretty bossy for Bakugo, you knew he wouldn't say anything to you. Uraraka indeed assumed the wrong about you two, but that didn't mean that during the past ten months of training together you didn't get at least a little close with each other "Start talking about your feelings for a change, how about that?"

He let out a growl of frustration "Did you come here to piss me off?"

"No, I came here to ask you why you got so mad at- "

"You knew about it and kept it a secret. Are you on his side now?" he said looking at the distance, with aggressiveness showing in his tone "What other tricks is he going to pull, huh?"

"What are you talking abou- "

"You're gonna leave again and take his side, aren't you?"

"Wha- What are you- "

You suddenly felt a vibration from your wings. Like someone else was there. You looked around, but didn't see anyone. You tried to focus and see if you could feel anyone else's breath, near you.

"What are you doi- "

"Shh"

Then, you felt something moving really fast towards you. Once you were sure it was beside you, you took a step back.

"Bakugo...Someone else is here..."

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.1K 23 6
You and Shinsou have been best friends since elementary school, you suddenly left without saying goodbye. You make it in to the hero course of UA hig...
19.4K 490 20
Relationships are hard, but staying away from each other is even harder. book 2 // companion to 'not allowed' eraserbread // 2024
42.9K 2.6K 64
You hadn't had the best childhood, growing up with parents that weren't really around while they worked hard to try and provide and keep a roof over...
2.2K 32 10
.ใƒปใ€‚.ใƒปใ‚œโœญใƒป๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ ยปยป---->๐˜/๐ ๐‹/๐, ๐จ๐ซ ๐˜/๐•/๐ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐๐ฎ๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐จ, ๐‡๐š๐ฐ๐ค๐ฌ. ๐“๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐š๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐š ๐ฌ๐ž...