What are we actually?

By dee6411

When you guys look at them.. Does that seems like a friend? Best Friend? Couple? Or... well.. More

1st
2nd
3rd
4th
5th
6th
7th
8th
9th
10th
11th
12th
13th
14th
15th
16th
17th
18th
19th
20th
21th
22th
23th

24th

117 0 0
By dee6411

Anger. Devastated. Jealous. Stupefied. And lastly, revenge.

Jennie look at her mirror, looking on her own reflection. Sobbing, just thinking how is her first love able to do this to her. Leaving her alone just now without any explanation.

She smiled bitterly and grab her phone, dialling her unnie, Jisoo. She knows that Jisoo doesn't favour Jinu saying that the guy look very familiar to her rival in high school. She ever told that her that girl just disappear without any news. So she thought that the girl move to other country.

Never she thought that the girl that she hate is.... Jinuunie. The guy that involved in both of her donseang.

"Unnie, he did it again. Kisses me and left me alone. I..." she teared up just thinking of it, loving Jinu is not her plan. Giving him a difficult time is her plan tho.

Jisoo just kept quiet, she has no energy to talk about that topic again, she reminded Jennie to stop meddling with that guy multiples times. Does Jennie listen? Of course no. She just sighed. Listening to her donseang ranting while nodding her head, as if Jennie is able to see her action. She rolled her eyes multiple times too when Jennie repeat that she loved that guy and wants that guy to be with her. She also repeatedly said that she wants to end her relationship with Mino but her dad is the one who wants her to continue the relationship.

"I know that you freaking in love with JINU, but..... does he? I never see his eyes looking at you that way, i always saw his eyes full of pity... full of caring towards you... nothing more. So are you really sure that he loved you too?" Asked Jisoo.

After a moment of silence, Jennie replied that she is not sure of his feelings but he always responded to her kisses so she is certain that the guy loves her too.

"Then, take him. Don't let him go."

Jennie breathe in and out, gaining confidence and she is know that her JINU is going to with her, soon.

Next day

"Good morning baby, do you have a good sleep?" Mino look at his apple pie while caressing Jinunie's soft cheek.

Jinunnie blink her eyes for 3 times, hearing MINO calling her 'baby' is a new thing. She just smile and gave him a quick peck on his lips, 'answering' his question. She quickly gave MINO a tight hug as if didn't want MINO to left her alone. She has been dreaming for this moment since they started dating, but due to her 'secret' she can't do it. She can cuddle her man anytime she wants now. She smiles and slowly gave MINO small and quick kisses over his neck. Kissing MINO neck and nape has been her habit since 5 years ago. She love the smell of MINO, MINO sense she called. 

"Noona... don't do it... we have a scheduled later, I don't want us to be late. Uggghhhh, Noona..." Mino can't continue his sentence when suddenly Jinunnie gave him a hard and passionate kiss. He smiles between the kisses, he never thought that his girl is that passionate.

After a few minutes, they finally separate their lips. Mino gave his girl a peck over her nose. He slowly carries that girl to the bathroom and have another session of.... In the toilet, saving the water, saving water.

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!

While they are getting ready, the door crying to be opened. MINO just walking lazily to the door and open without seeing the camera, he knows its either his members or managers. After opening the door, he left to his room without looking who is it. Jisoo grab his arm, MINO who is shocked to see JISOO in his dorm quickly release his arm. He look straight to JISOO and asked why is she here, at 11am in the morning. She just walk slowly to him, standing very closely to him, top toeing, sniff him and walk to the sofa and sat down.

"Its been awhile since i met you oppa, i misses you." Jisoo replied sassily.

MINO just ignore the last part and walk to his room and quickly uses his shirt. He really thought is his managers, so he is half naked receiving guest. After amuch decent look, he walked to JINU room and gave a knock, calling his girl to faster come out so he is not alone with JISOO. Well, after a few seconds JINU came out, shocked to see JISOO sitting down on her sofa at 11 am. She walked to her and sat next to her, asking her well being as true enough they did not meet for quite sometime. JISOO just smile, answering JINU in one word. She look towards MINO that now is preparing drinks for JISOO. JINU saw the look on her  and know that JISOO coming here is not a 'friendly' visit, having the eldest member of a group coming to meet and talk is... obviously not a good sign.

"MINO Hyung, JINU hyung, I have something to tell you guys. I know that you guys are not completely hyung and donseang, i know that you guys are dating and i know that JENNIE and LISA is freaking in love with JINU hyung and both of them wants you to return their love.... Don't stop me. Let me finish. Now as the eldest members in Blackpink, i have a deal to make...JINU hyung please create fake relationship with the girls, just make sure that both of them happy and most importantly, they must not know that you are dating both of them... and MINO hyung at the same time. Yiu must not make them cry.. again! They suffered alot. MINO hyung, i know that you are still with the fake business relationship with JENNIE, i will ensure that JENNIE  get you out of it soon, just believe me, your fake relationship will end soon. I will free you. I will free you from all the fake, eventually." Glancing at Jinuunie.

Jinuuine who is preparing to stop JISOO deal was taken aback on JISOO last sentence and look towards her. 

"ARE YOU CARZY?" MINO shouted, he flare up just think that his girl have to be dating the girls while dating him is just... impossible. How can JISOO think that they will agree this stupid deal?

"Well, then you guys will have to prepare.. In, 5 minutes, a news will be out.. if you guys agree.... All will be dissolved. What news? Hahahha! You guys will know in 5 minutes. Tick tock tick tock... Think wisely." JISOO stood up and walk to the door.

"JISOO! Why are you doing this? Why must you make me suffer? Why us? I'm happy with MINO, why must I date them too?" JINU asked firmly but her tone slowly showing that she is crying soon.

"Firstly, I love JENNIE and LISA more that you guys, i want to see them happy, its hurts to see them crying, suffering all because of you!! Well, its not that bad right? You have to have s*x with 2 hot ladies eventually.... And a men, ( looking at MINO). Secondly, you deserve to suffer. The moment to exist in YG, all attention goes to you, you are like the hottest man... even man likes you... its just.....IMPOSSIBLE! Lastly, you look like my rival in high school, Jinuunie. See even her name is similar to you! I HATE IT! YOU AND HER ARE THE SAME! RUIN MY LIFE! EVEN YOU, YOU MAKE JENNIE AND LISA FALL FOR YOU... AND YOU KNOW WHAT? MINO HYUNG, THE GUY THAT I LOVE IS ALSO WITH YOU!!!!" JISOO burst, she shouted to JINU without anything to cover. She really hate JINU and Jinuunie.

MINO and Jinuunie look at each other, they don't believe all that they hear, too much information within a single breath.

After a few minutes, that time MINO and JINU kept quite, thinking how to save themselves. But agree to the deal is the easiest thing to do for JINU, so...

"Fine, i will do it. Just don't make MINO leave me, i love him. I rather stop being an idol than breaking up with him." Jinuunie spoke softly.

"NOONA!!" MINO in shock call JINU in informal speech.

JISOO who is smiling calling someone to stop the news to be release, stunned.

'Noona? Hmm, so JINU is not a man? Hmm, interesting' Jisoo smirk, thinking of a new plan.

A/n : HEHEHEHE sorry for the freaking late update.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

324K 4.2K 52
Warning: MOSTLY DIRTY QUESTIONS! For all the dirty minded people out there, this one's for you, but don't say I didn't warn ya...
5K 198 10
Mino is helplessly in love with Jennie, but 1) she only sees him as a brother, 2) she's in love with someone else, and 3) she has no idea about his f...
1K 72 17
π–Ή­ ˗ˏˋ π—―π—²π˜€π—Άπ—±π—² π˜†π—Όπ˜‚ ΛŽΛŠΛ— ✰ β€’ "𝑡𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 π’Žπ’†π’‚π’π’• 𝒕𝒐 𝒄𝒓𝒐𝒔𝒔 π’šπ’π’– 𝒃𝒖𝒕 π’Žπ’š π’‹π’‚π’˜ π’‰π’Šπ’• 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒓 π’˜π’Šπ’•π’‰ 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒆...
20K 789 17
πŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”ž "I can't seem to forget you, and I don't want to forget you!" -Taehyung Wherein a single night of engagement changed everything for them both...