A Weird night

By kaylee_680

Harley Hart soon to be Nova Bennett, was the best assassin there was, she apparently had no flaws but she did... More

ርዘልዪልርፕቿዪነ
A͎e͎s͎t͎h͎e͎t͎i͎c͎
ᖘꋪꂦ꒒ꂦꁅꀎꏂ
★Ⓒ︎Ⓗ︎Ⓐ︎Ⓟ︎Ⓣ︎Ⓔ︎Ⓡ︎ 1★
★匚卄卂卩ㄒ乇尺 2★
★🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 3★
★C̆̈H̆̈Ă̈P̆̈T̆̈Ĕ̈R̆̈ 5 ★
★Ⓒ︎Ⓗ︎Ⓐ︎Ⓟ︎Ⓣ︎Ⓔ︎Ⓡ︎ 6★
★CΉΛθƬΣΓ 7★
★CིHིAིPིEིTིRི 8ི★
★ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9★
Ⓒ︎Ⓗ︎Ⓐ︎Ⓟ︎Ⓣ︎Ⓔ︎Ⓡ︎ 10
★ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 11★
★ ČĤÁPŤĔŔ 12★
★ČĤÁPŤĔŔ 13★
★C̳H̳A̳P̳T̳E̳R̳ 14★
★C͎H͎A͎P͎T͎E͎R͎ 15★
★ꏳꀍꍏᖘ꓄ꏂꋪ 16★
★C̸H̸A̸P̸T̸E̸R̸ 17★
★ርዘልየፕቿዪ 18★
★C̺͆H̺͆A̺͆P̺͆E̺͆T̺͆R̺͆ 1̺͆9̺͆★
★ℭℌ𝔄𝔓𝔗𝔈ℜ 20★

★ርዘልየፕቿዪ 4★

3.5K 111 0
By kaylee_680

Previously on A Weird night

"I won't stop until he kills me."

"God, you're hot. Now go away." She waves her hand in the direction she wants him to go.

"Thank you" He does exactly what she wants he leaves.

Damon and Stefan are outside of the Lockwood mansion. "Do you see her?" Damon asked, looking around.

"Nope. You're sure you can do this?"

"Who are you talking to?"

"Oh, I had the chance to kill her and I hesitated."

"Well that is the forkenate road between you and me my friend. I don't hesitate."

"You spent 145 years loving her, it could happen ."

"I won't hesitate."

Okay." Stefan was unconvinced though he couldn't have out right said it. Because it would lead to more disagreements and that was the last thing Stefan wanted at this moment.

"Do you think we can actually trust this plan to work." Damon was spectacle about it, he didn't know or trust Nova. He could go out on a limb an say she might of actually tricked them. When she was explaining her plan he couldn't hear her heart beat, matter of fact he couldn't hear her heart beat at all. Now the question is why the hell couldn't he hear her heart beat, she was human after all and from what he could tell and was also a witch.

"There is one way to find out." Stefan's shrugged and leaves Damon behind and goes and the dance floor to search for Katherine.

"Dance with me." Katherine gives her hand to Stefan for him to take it.

"No." Stefan flat out declined her.

"Fine then tell me who I should kill. Him? Hum, she looks delicious." She eats a strawberry. Stefan offers her his arm instead. She follows him and they begin to dance. There was this feeling of dread that came over Stefan as he dances with Katherine. He wanted to get out of there but he couldn't, he had to kill her.

"It's a beautiful night."

"Why all the charade?" He raised and eyebrow.

"How's Jenna? I certainly didn't expect her to survive that. Lucky girl. Clumsy. How does one stabs oneself?" She taunts. She really knows how to get under peoples skin.

"Katherine?" Stefan was

"Uh?"

"I don't want anyone to get hurt tonight."

"Okay. Then give me the moonstone and nobody will."

"Well, you see, I don't have the moonstone on me. So, you and I will have to go get it together."

"Hmm. I have a better plan. You go fetch it and I will try not to kill anyone in the meantime." She threatened.

"My way or you don't get it." Aimee arrives making them stop talking to look at her.

"Hey Stefan, I can't find Matt. Oh my god Elena! You look so pretty. I love that dress. You look gorge." Aimee complimented.

"Thank you. I love your necklace."

"Oh, thanks." Aimee said.

"Oh it's twisted. Let me, here we go." She goes behind Aimee and she broke her back with no one noticing.

"Paralyzed from the waist down and dead." She kill her and throws Aimee's body in Stefan's arms. This is really how she said it would happen, she might not be lying after all Stefan thought.

"The moonstone, Stefan. Tic-toc." She says and disappears into the crowd.

Flashback 2 hours before the Masquerade Ball

"Now back to what I was saying."

"Wait, wait how do you know Elena is in danger." Stefan inquired.

"Lets just say I know some had visions of some parts of the future." I tried to explain without making them more suspicious. It seems it worked by the looks on their faces.

"Look your plan is great and all but it's missing a few key pointers, first and foremost what if she has a witch on her side, and that said witch can lets say links Katherine and Elena that's puts a kink in your plans right? Well I have a counter attack for this but I will need something of Elena's." Honestly I wasn't sure if they would believe me, this was a fifty-fifty shot. Damon could relate and kill me if he finds me slightly suspicious or as he likes to say I would do anything to keep Elena safe.

"I put the body in the trunk for now." Stefan and Damon are in an empty room. Stefan was now starting to believe Nova. Damon on the other hand was still a little a bit apprehensive.

"We'll dump her when we get back." Damon was already frustrated at this point and he wanted to get this over and done with.

"This is exactly why I didn't want it, Damon." He knew Nova had warned them early, they didn't listen and now someone's dead. He could have stopped this from even happening if he only believed in Nova but how could he, she was a totally mystery to them.

"Stefan, it's collateral damage." Damon was far less worried about the body, his main focus was on Katherine and all the ways he could make her suffer.

"How do we know we can trust you." Damon snarled, I could understand the uncertainty but come on. I am willing to help. I rubbed my hands against my temple, he is gorgeous but he is so frustrating.

"Okay I'm going to tell you one thing that will happen tonight, Stefan you will be looking for her on the dance floor tonight and there she will kill a girl name Aimee." Nova knew she wasn't supposed to tell them that because of the repercussions that might happen after but she did.

"Right, which is why we need to cut it off." At this point Stefan wanted nothing to do with the plan if it meant inoccent people will die.

"What? Who's hesitating now? Hey! Don't do this to me! This woman ruined our lives, she destroyed us! Tonight it ends. We can do it together. I got your back. Alright?"

"Alright."

Bonnie and Jeremy are waiting for the signal, so they could start their part of the plan "So can you use like a hocus pocus to pass a test?"

"I don't know that spell." She mumbled.

"It'd be like the first one I'd learn or maybe like a sex spell or something. I don't know. Do you want to dance or something while we're waiting?"

"No! I mean no thank you."

"We got what you needed, this is a brush of hers." Stefan rushed down the stairs with the brush in his hands. Nova takes the brush from him,she closes her eyes and focuses her energy on the brush.

"Projectium deflecto." She chantes three times. Damon, Stefan, Caroline and Alaric were worried, they didn't know what kind of spell she did and they feared it did more harm than good.

"Now you can continue with your plan without worrying about Elena." Nova was in a battle with herself, should she let Rose and Trevor take Elena.

Jeremy receives a message from Damon telling him that it's his turn. Katherine is walking. Lucy rejoins her "You didn't tell me there was another witch here." Lucy wanted nothing to do with thes if she knew there was another witch involved.

"Didn't I?"

"No, you didn't. No one is supposed to know I'm involved. This changes things, Katherine."

"This changes nothing. You're here because you owe your dear friend a favor. You wouldn't want to lose my friendship now, would you?" Jeremy arrives and looks at Katherine.

"Elena." He removes his mask and looks at Lucy.

"Hey sorry, could I talk to my sister?" She leaves.

"What is it Jeremy?"

"I have a message from Stefan." She looks surprised, she didn't think Stefan would want to see her anytime soon.

"Oh?" She looked a little excited at the mention of Stefan name.

"He and Damon want you to meet them at the edge of the lake by the woods. They brought the moonstone."

"And why are you their little messenger?"

"Because they know I'm not afraid of you."

"Hmm, you Gilbert men, so courageous. How's John by the way? Were they able to sew his fingers back on?" She touches his tie, looks at him and leaves. Jeremy is texting to Damon but Elena catches his arm.

"I want you to do me a favor, give me the moonstone." My hand were on my waist as I glance at everyone in the room.

"No." Was the answer I got back from the one and only Damon Salvatore.

"Why do you need the moonstone?" Bonnie look at me curiously.

"Do you really think Katherine will leave you alone after she gets the moonstone." There was no doubt that Katherine won't leave untill she knows that she has her freedom. They seem to understand this but they didn't want to give it to me.

"I could make a Glamored moonstone so that we can have the real moonstone safe and sound." I further explained.

"Fine." Bonnie was the one to agree and others seem upset about this decision.

"How can we trust her."

"We don't know if she would just run with it."

"She won't." Bonnie and Caroline spoke up.

"If anything goes wrong this is on the two of you." Damon can't be Damon if he doesn't threaten someone. I got the stone that looks somewhat like the moonstone.

"Appearatas Veridical." I chanted with my eyes closed in concentration.

"There it's done." I started to leave the room before I completely left the room I turned around.

"And one more thing Don't tell Elena we have there real moonstone, she in the only one of you who is human and can be compel."I walked with the moonstone. I completely left out the fact that The originals can compel other vampires.

"What the hell is going on?" Elena asked them, she looked like she wouldn't let it go until she gets answers. In the meantime Nova was making her way towards the room where Stefan, Damon and Katherine were supposed to be in. She has a middle length blue dress that hugs her body perfectly, and a silver mask.

Caroline is inside. She sees Matt with Sarah and Tyler. He stops, looks at her and leaves with them. She receives a text from Jeremy telling her that it's her turn. She's walking in an empty part of the manor. She's going to open a door but Katherine arrives, catches Caroline's wrist and pushes her against the wall.

"What are Stefan and Damon up to?" Katherine corners Caroline, which was a part of the plan.

"What do you mean?"

"I've got Jeremy Gilbert luring me into the lake. What's going on?"

"I don't know... nothing." She slams Caroline on the wall with her hands wrapped around her neck.

"Don't lie to me, Caroline. They're up to something, what is?"

"I... "She tighten her gripped on Caroline.

"Wait, no, no, no! Okay. They're trying to kill you."

"I wouldn't have guessed. Where is the moonstone?"

"Bonnie has it." This was clearly a lie.

"and where is Bonnie right now?"

"I don't know." She tighten her already deathly gripped on Caroline.

"Okay. She's upstairs, she's upstairs!" She releases her and Caroline gaps for air.

"You guys are trying to kill her here?" Elena was beyond furious with Jeremy.

"We saw an opportunity and we knew we had to take it."

"Okay, stop with the "we", are you guys crazy? You're gonna get yourselves kill."

"We know what we are doing, Elena."

"And how am I supposed to feel if one of you guys gets hurt because of me?"

"It's not just you anymore, Elena. She's messed with all of us, she has to be stopped." Katherine is dragging Caroline upstairs, Caroline was was trying to get out of her gripped but she was to strong.

"Why you keep dragging me into this? I don't want any part of it."

"Shut up!" They are in front of a door.

"Which room is it?"

"It's that one" She goes into the room and Caroline stays outside.

"Where is she."Caroline laughs.

"I did it. I really didn't think that I'll be able to fool you but I did it" Katherine rushes over but she can't leave the room.

"What the...? Stefan?" He comes out from his hiding spot. He has a stake in his hand.

"Hello Katherine."

"Goodbye Katherine." Caroline leaves with a smile on her face

"You don't really think that you can kill me with that now, do you?"

"No but he can." Damon is coming out the closet, he has the compressed air weapon is his hands. He shoots Katherine. The stake goes in her back. She growled at them, excepting someone to come an tell them that their precious Elena is hurt but it didn't come.

"What? Where you expecting something." Damon tilted his head at her with a wide shit eating grin on his face. That is when Nova decides to make her presents known, with a satisfied smirk on her face. Katherina Petrova didn't expect this she thought she had the upper hand, she didn't

"Aww your plans didn't work out did they kitty Kat." Nova was beyond happy to see the confusion and anger on Katherine's face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 5.4K 63
No one knows what happens when you die. It's a mystery that has always been. So when my time came, I accepted it with open arms. But as I entered my...
119K 5.7K 45
𝐍𝐎𝐂𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐒 | ❝They always speak about the matches made in Heaven. But they never speak of the ones made in Hell.❞ Katya M...
158K 2.7K 17
In a universe parallel to our own, where the fantastical creatures of folklore exist as truths rather than fables, there lived a girl named Nova. Nov...
28.1K 755 17
Brooklyn Mikaelson, one of the many Mikaelson siblings, but full sister of NiKlaus Mikaelson. She and NiKlaus are six years apart, making her twenty...