the Enemie [GermanyXpoland (f...

By NoahBochat

this story is mostly based about Germany and Poland. I decided to make Poland a girl in this story so if you... More

Characters info[intro]
•Part 1•
•Part 2•
•Part 4•
•Part 5•
•part 6•
•Part 7•
•Part 8•
•Part 9•
•Part 10•
•Part 11•
•Part 12•
•Part 13•
•Part 14•
//Crush alert 🚨//
•Part 15•
•Part 16•
•Part 18•
•part 19• what do you want germany to wear?
•Part 20•
•Part 21•
•part 22•
⭐❄️☃️MERRY CHRISTMAS ❄️☃️ ⭐
•Part 23•
so i guess we end it all here😞

•Part 10•

330 8 15
By NoahBochat

Warning: Na*! Mentioning and swearing

Polska POV

Kurwa... My head hurts so bad right now what did I do to it last night.

I then got up from my bed and noticed all the bag's of clothes inside. I then remembered what I did yesterday and...

Shit how did I get back here does niemcy now!?? I hope he doesn't I looked at the time it read 8:23. I think Roja might be awake by now. He usually gets drunk but I hope he didn't yeastuday because I need answer's now.. So I went onto the group chat and started to ask some questions.

Angel girl : hi Rosja

Vodka Boy: oh hi Pols'ha what happened?

Angel girl: he has that's what I wanted to ask..

Vodka boy: oh don't worry Germany didn't know I made sure.

Angel girl: really thank you so much your the best friend I could of ever had.

Vodka boy; don't worry also do you when any pics from yesterday?

Angel girl: yes many why 😏?

Vodka boy : I just want to set it as my lock screen and home screen

Angel girl: Oooo~ so you do like her

Vodka boy: y-yes..

Vodka boy: maby?

Angel girl: ok I'mma send you the photoes rn

Vodka boy: ok thanks

Angel girl:* 10 images sent *

Vodka boy: wow thanks Pols'ha

Angel girl: haha I should he thanking you but no problem

I turned my phone off and looked at all the clothes manga and other accessories I got from all the shops. I got all the stuff out and put it in the laundry so that it will be fresh and clean I went into the bathroom and put all the clothes in one whole big bag into the washing machine. I turned it on and it stated to wash all the clothes I then went to put the bag and hide it In my closet so that Niemcy didn't know I went shopping last night.

I then went upstairs to go and see what else I can put in the next wash I was so poses to wash the laundry basket today too. I decided that I'll do that after everything else is already clean. I opened the laundry basket and got all the dirty clothes out I put them into a basket and went back downstairs and then I saw him.... Niemcy.....

Polska: hallo Niemcy

Niemcy: I'll only ask once...

He got up and walked toward me I was in the entrance of the living room next to the TV. He started to get closer and closer and when he was about a couple of center meters away from me he started to talk to me again.

Niemcy: Sooo.. As I was saying... I'll only ask once ok and I want you to answer truthfully you understand...

Polska : y-yes... I guess?

Niemcy: ok good so as I said I want you to answer truthfully to this question... Where.... Were... You.. Yesterday.....

Shit... How does he know did Japonia tell him. No she didn't even know he was taking care of me and I doubt that they have numbers to each other what do I do know what if he finds it I'm lying I don't want anything bad to happen but hey.... Wait a second... This is my house so basically he can't do anything to me right?

Polska : well ermm.. Funny your asking I just spent my whole day here hahah..

Niemcy: don't... Lie....

He came closer to me and staired at me right in my eyes it started to remind me of what theird reich usually did to me when I lied to him I knew this wasnt reich though this was Niemcy and I know or at least hope that the how to do anything to me to hurt me.

Polska: h-how do you know?

Niemcy: ok if you don't want to answer truthfully I entered your room yesterday to give you the food and you were not there and I panniced until I realised the door was open... That's how I knew you must of have left and you were going to come back later. And sure enough here you are so tell me now your turn....

Kurwa...I have to lie or Rosja and the rest of them will get in trouble too and I don't went them too why did he enter the room though... Ugh... I should of toled him to at least leave the food under the door. Now it's the time to think shit what do I say think think think Polska you can do this.

Polska : well.... Ummm.. I... Why did you enter my room anyways I could of been changing?

Niemcy: you didnt reply when I called your name so you could of as well fainted.

I mean he has a point what do I do know I looked at the time it just 13:20 why does there have to be drama already. I then heard the wash finish Yess that was my saviour from this german.

Polska : oh well I guest we don't have time..heheh .. I mean you heard it I'll have to go get the wash and put it into the dryer byeee.

Niemcy: yeah... Bye...

Yessss I made it out alive he let me go but I know that if I go back I'm dead I have to do something. I'll let Rosja know many he has a idea. After I got the washing our and out it in it the dryer I got the other bag and put all the clothes that I go from there into the washing machine. I started both of them and they started to do their job I decided to put the laundry in as the last thing incase Niemcy catches me. I don't want him seeing all the other clothes it would be suspicious.

Once I got out of the bathroom I went to my room to grab my phone I didn't eat breakfast and already all this was happening please at least give me a pierogi for all this .

I got my phone out of the charger and started to type to him hopefully he would reply soon and lucky I didn't have to wait long.

Angel girl: HELPPP!!!

Vodka boy: WHAT HAPPENED??!!

Angel girl: NIEMCY FOUND OUT THAT I WASN'T HOME AND IS ASKING WHAT DO I TELL HIM!!!??

Vodka boy: DEFFENTELLY NOT THE TRUTH THEN HE WILL KILL YOU!!

Angel girl: Kurwaaaa I think I know that Rosja!!

Vodka boy: shit I didn't think about that hmmm.. I don't know sorry

Angel girl: YOUR JOKING RIGHT!!! IT WAS YOUR IDEA !!!

Vodka boy: OK OK WAIT I'M THINKING!!!

Angel girl: QUICKER HE MIGHT BE HERE ANNY SECOND!!!

Vodka boy: ok well ermm.. I got one!!!

Angle girl : THEN SAY IT!!!

Vodka boy: say that your homework got out of the windows and then you met someone like idk pick Ame or Ukraine but not me or Germany will kill me! And say that you decided to to the homework with them!!

Angel girl: Grate idea thanks for the help!!!

Vodka boy: no problem know were equal

YASSS I KNEW THAT ROSJA HAD A IDEA KNOW I'M SET!!!

I made it to the bathroom and opened the door. I then took out everything em from the dryer and out it into a basket I the put the things from the washer I to the dryer. I then had to put all the laundry into the washing. So much work .....Ugh... If only Wegry was here to help and not a German that doesn't even let me out of a minute alone !!

I got out of the bathroom trying to be secret and I made it to my room and put all the clothes into my closet everything was tidey as hell. I then remembered about everything else that was still washing and drying. Wait I still haven't had any break feast and it's already 14:20 !!!!

Damn time went by quick I can already feel the hunger in my stomach killing me. I went downstairs Niemcy isn't home I think he left to get food. At least I have seen pierogi left for myself along with down sweets. Hahahaha!!!

//after eating  the food //

aaaahhhhh the food was so good. I'm so full right know I couldn't fell any better after the best food everrrrr!!!

I heard the cleaning being finished. I went to grab the stuff out and to put the suff that was in the washing into the drying and the drying into my closet. Once I was done putting them in I reminded myself that Niemcy isn't home so that means I have the house all to myself and if I'm lucky enough I can go out for a while without him noticing but I don't want to risk anything more right now.

I guess sill just go and watch something before that German comes home and start's to make drama over something so small. Like come on what can possibly happen if I leave the house for a couple of hours just to watch a movie and also I'm 17 so that shouldn't be a problem.

//after Niemcy cams back home//

It's been a hour science were home but...

He is so quiet suddenly I think he might ask me any time soon about why I was out so I'm trying to avoid him as much as I can I then remembered about the clothes in the dryer and that I able to take them out. The second I got them out I took them to place them in my wardrobe. Once I got out of my room I looked at the time 16:20 many is should make some food.

I made my way downstairs and saw Niemcy trying to make some food. I wonder rwhat he is making at least he isn't bothering me with the same question like he did before. Maby he forgot no I doubt it no one would I wouldn't forget about something like that either.

//after Niemcy finished the food//

He placed a plate in front of where I was sitting I looked at what he made. Wow he actually tried he made rosl. I mean I'll try it and see if it's at least good. I took one sip Mmmmm it's actually not that bad but I don't want him to know that. Eeheh I wanna make that man suffer haha..

After I finished the food I went to put the dishes away I saw Niemcy coming and I know he would want to talk to me about yesterday again so I decided to pretend I'm doing the dishes that should make the impression of me that I'm doing soentuing and don't have time to talk. He out the rest of the dirty dishes in and si started to wash all of them I could see that he wanted to say it but decided not to and left.

Once I was finished I knew that he would want to talk to me about it so I decided to leave and pretend I was just going to my room. I tried to make no noise so he wouldn't know I'm leaving but to my luck he was in the living room....

Niemcy: You know what I want to know so just say the truth there is no point in lying....

Polska: Why do you want to know it's none of your business anyways!

Niemcy: I have to your brother left you with me and I have to take care of you!!

Polska : And that doesn't mean that I accept the fact that he wants you too!!

Niemcy: yeah I wonder why pft-

Polska : WELL MABY BECAUSE OF A FUCKING WAR YOU SON OF A BITCH!!

Niemcy: .... Oh come on it finished a long time ago!

Polska : YEAH BUT SCARS DO STAY YOU KNOW!!!

Niemcy: WELL NO SHIT SHERLOCK!!

I couldn't believe that this stupid German was actually saying all this I couldn't think of anything else to say that would be not to rude but I couldn't help it I was mad at the highest level I could possibly be. So I did what I was thinking about for a whyle.

Polska: WELL IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT YOU STUPID NANI IF ONLY YOU AND YOUR STUPID FAMILY HAVEN'T OF STARTED IT!!!

That's then he went silent. I could see anger in his face and hatered. I could see that he wanted to get up and hit me but luckly he didn't he just got up and went to his room and shut the door.

I didn't understand why he didn't hit me he just left. He isn't the same person that I saw in school I don't have time to think about this right now I'll go and get something to drink I'm starting to get thirsty after this stupid fight.

//3 hours later//

Niemcy hasnt left his room since we fought. I started to worry about him I don't know why I never did. I looked at the time 20:33. I think I have anything better to go so I'll go and take a nap. When I passed Niemcy's room I could hear crying and I started to kinda worry did I really hurt him that bed with what I said I mean I didn't really mean it did I....

I entered the room without thinking what to do and I saw him in the middle of the room oh his bed crying. Shit I really did hurt him that bad.

Niemcy: WHY IT'S ALL MY FATHERS FAULT IF ONLY HE NEVER EXISTED MY LIFE WOULD BE GRATE!!!

I couldn't believe it he was actually different... Or... NO what am I thinking i was wrong and now I have to apologize.

I started to walk toward Niemcy ok here goes nothing...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

218 8 5
Hello, this is where I make stories on my headcanons There are warnings: 1. Mentions of IRL events like WW2 ( barely ) 2. Countries you may...
339 12 7
!!!ATTENTION!!! In this story- *My AU* Poland: Male, 17 years old, Acts shy every time. Germany: Male, 29 years old, stays quiet mostly. Both are cou...
Harem By Rein

Fanfiction

10.8K 231 19
[COMPLETED] Please don't read this it's really bad and I don't even like countryhumans anymore to be honest, I would delete it but my friend asked me...
21.4K 915 42
(Cover by @rustypetals , go give them a follow! ^^) ________________________________________ "You're...my friend?" He asked hesitantly. I turned to l...