The Tailed Beast Hero [ JINCH...

By AdoboCatWorks

One of his dreams is to become a hero. A hero that will give light to those who are in the darkness, but he h... More

Start of Chapters and Arcs
Prologue One | Kurama
Biography | Quirk | Abilities
Page One | Sludge Villain
Page Two | You Can Become A Hero
Page Three | The Pillar of Light
Page Four | U.A. High
Page 5 | Classes Start!
Page 6 | Combat Training Part 1
Page 7 | Combat Training Part 2
Page 8 | Combat Training Part 3
Page 9 | Aftermath
Page 10 | Elections, But It Wasn't
Page 11 | U.S.J.
Page 12 | U.S.J. Part 2
Page 13 | U.S.J. Part 3
Page 14 | Aftermath
Page 15 | Prelude to the Sports Festival
Page 16 | First Round : Obstacle Course
Page 17 | Second Round : Cavalry Battle
Page 18 | Third Round : Shinso vs Midoriya
Page 19 | Third Round : Yugano vs Kaminari
Page 20 | Third Round : Results
Page 21 | Midoriya vs Todoroki
Page 22 | Todoroki vs Yugano
Page 23 | Yugano vs Bakugo
Page 24 | (Short) End of the Sports Festival
Page 25 | A Date with You (Plus an Omake!)
Page 26 | Internships
Page 27 | Hero Names
Page 28 | Welcome to S.H.I.E.L.D.
Page 29 | How good is your German?
Page 30 | Loki
Page 31 | Visions
Page 32 | Raid
Page 33 | Assemble
Page 34 | Welcome to New York
Page 35 | Let's Squash some Aliens!
Page 36 | Deadly Jutsu
Page 37 | End of Internships
Page 38 | Back to Class
Page 39 | Prepare For The Exams!
Page 40 | Practical Exams
Page 41 | Mall Incident
Page 42 | Training Camp
Page 43 | The Forest
Page 44 | The Camp Pt. 1
Page 45 | The Camp Pt. 2
Page 46 | The Camp Pt. 3
Page 47 | Surprise Attack! Pt. 1
Page 48 | Surprise Attack! Pt. 2
Page 49 | Surprise Attack Pt. 3
Page 50 | Unacceptable!
Page 51 | Frustration
Page 52 | Operation Explosive Noise | Pt.1
Page 53 | Operation Explosive Noise Pt. 2
Page 54 | Operation Explosive Noise Pt. 3
Page 55 | A New Morning
Page 56 || Interlude - Endgame
Interlude 2: TBH | TPL Memes (Season 1)
Page 57 || Dorms, Terms, And Forms Pt. 1
Page 58 || Dorms, Terms, and Forms Pt. 2
Page 59 || Dorms, Terms, and Forms Pt. 3
Page 60 || Back to School!
Page 61 || Special Moves? I Got Plenty
Page 62 || Shiketsu High School Appears!
Page 63 || Exam's First Phase
Page 64 || U.A. Crushing Session
Page 65 || Exam's Second Phase
Page 66 || Tough Decisions
Page 67 || Best Defense is Offence
Interlude - A Jolly Christmas (Christmas Special)

Prologue Two | Y/N Yugano

11K 237 227
By AdoboCatWorks

" " - Dialogues

'HELLO' - Thoughts / Mental Conversation

LMAO - Deep Voice / Important Dialogue / PA Announcement

OUCH - Authors Note / 4th wall breaks

SMASH! - Jutsu Name / Quirk Ability

"Kamusta" - Foreign Language 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd Person PoV

Another day, another boring classes. That's the motto of the 15-year old blonde kid as he slowly rose from his bed. 

His name is Y/N Yugano. A quirkless individual in this hero-vs-villain world, and he is part of the so-called "useless society." His friend, Izuku Midoriya is one of them. He met Izuku and his childhood-friend Katsuki Bakugo since they were ten and they were both bullied by Katsuki and his friend since the ash-blonde boy knew that Y/N's quirkless. But in contrast to Izuku, Y/N fought and stood on his ground against Katsuki, forcing Bakugo to respect Y/N a little for fighting him.

Y/N's days in Aldera Junior High is coming to an end, and since the three were at Third Year students by now, even he is quirkless he had some combat training thanks to his mother, Pearl. His mother is once a renowned hero in overseas and in Japan, until the day when his father died, made Pearl to resign on her hero works. Pearl knew that Y/N had a potential to be a hero even being quirkless is in the question. So she started to train her son in hand-to-hand combat, wrestling and swordsmanship, which Y/N excels of it.

Y/N: "Ma! Is the breakfast ready?" The blonde boy steps down from the stairs, with his backpack slinging in his arm.

Pearl: "Hurry up and eat, Y/N. You're going to be late! Tanghali na! " The black-haired mom on the kitchen shouted at him, making Y/N to rush to his seat.

Y/N: "I know, I know..." He sat on his chair before he quickly gobble up his plate of food, much to her mother's amazement. "What? Is there something on my face?" The boy asks as her mother just laughs at him.

Pearl: "Have you decided where you will enroll soon?" His mother asks before she sits beside Y/N that is busy eating up. The question made Y/N to pause from eating as he stares at his mother.

Y/N: "I... I decided to enroll myself in U.A. High." The blonde declared.

Her mom's eyes widen in surprise as she started to tear up for her son.

Pearl: "Aww... You are really like your father. You two are both firm and committed once you already decided. I'm guessing you're going to the Hero Course?" The blonde kid just reply to her with a nod. "Then we will train, after your school days in Aldera!" Her happy mother declared earning a sweatdrop from Y/N.

Y/N: 'She's really persistent, isn't she?' Y/N thought.

-0-0-0-0-0-0-

Y/N is seen walking past the streets around Musutafu, as he soon head straight towards the Sakura trees he saw his childhood friend Izuku Midoriya at a crosswalk, his face excited on seeing something on the way.

Take a good notice that Izuku likes to call us N/N-chan, just like Izuku calls Bakugo Kacchan. So you decide on your nickname.

Y/N: "Izuku!" The boy shouted at the distance and waved his right hand, earning Izuku's attention.

Midoriya: "N/N-chan!" The green-haired boy ran to meet him as the two continues their way towards the sidewalk.

Y/N: "Oy, Izuku. Where are we going?" He says as Midoriya turns to a street and happily runs through the crowd.

Midoriya: "N/N-chan, a fight is ongoing on Tatooin Station!"

Y/N: "A villain?!" He exclaimed.

Midoriya: "Yeah! Come on, let's go!" The brocolli said as Izuku grabs Y/N's bag in excitement, narrowly making Y/N trip.

Y/N: "Hey, Izuku. Be careful, man! I almost tripped." He says to him before Izuku switches his face into a nervous one, stuttering in apologetic manner. "I accept the apology, Izuku but next time don't just pull my bag away, you know that I also love to watch hero-villain fights."

Y/N just sighs to his friend as they heard a loud roar, and a giant villain at the train station. The two were in awe as they continue to slip into the crowd to get a front-seat view of the fight, but failed to do so. Police and other personnel are already at the scene, ready to prevent any civilians to slip past them.

Midoriya: "Wow! He's huge!" Izuku exclaimed, causing Y/N to chuckle slightly and by turning his head, looking at the readers with a smug.

Y/N: "Heh. That's what he said."

The conversation between the two were cut off as they heard again the villain roar, smashing a electric post beside him, as it were falling down to the people below. But a hero ran past them and catches the debris with his quirk.

Bystander: "I-It's Death Arms! He carries out justice through his great physical strength! The Punching Hero!

Another hero is with the police with his quirk keeping the citizens away from the fight.

Backdraft: "Everyone, this is dangerous. Stay back, stay back!" The hero ordered, with his quirk stretching like a line to hold the people back.

The citizens that are watching the two Pro Heroes were gossiping to each other about the Villain's story and why is he here at the station. Y/N blankly stares at the roaring villain, unaware that Izuku's not beside him anymore. Panicking, Y/N looked to his sides hastily and he saw Midoriya at the middle of the crowd, sneaking in. But then, a shadow blur appeared above him as Y/N lifts his head, he saw the new debuted Pro Hero, Kamui Woods jumped past the crowd and into the area.

Midoriya: "W-Who's fighting?" Izuku asks before an angry Y/N emerged behind him. "Eeek! N/N-chan, s-sorry for leaving you earlier!" The stuttering Izuku repeatedly bows his head to Y/N, but the blonde kid just wave his hand accepting his apology again.

Y/N: "The one who's fighting right now is Kamui Woods." He said in awe, as he stares at Kamui Woods, evading the villain's punch.

Midoriya: "Wow! It's Kamui Woods! The young and talented rising star!" He exclaimed in excitement.

Y/N just listens at Izuku's rambling and fanboying about heroes. He smiled for a bit, thinking about his friend that also wanted to be a hero at that moment. Ever since Izuku's a kid he always watched All Might, The Symbol of Peace in his daily heroics throughout the years. But when Izuku told Y/N that he is also quirkless, his heart also sank for his friend, that he can't achieve his dream by just being powerless.

Kamui Woods: "Illegal use of powers during rush hour and robbery resulting in bodily injury." The hero said to the giant villain. "You are the reincarnation of evil!" Kamui Woods shouted as he aimed his arm towards the villain with branches coming out from it.

Midoriya: "Oh, here it comes!" He pointed out from the distance, while the hero is making his ultimate move.

Midoriya: "Pre-emptive..." Izuku said from the crowd.

Kamui Woods: "Binding..." The words continues from the hero's mouth as the branches stretched out, that is attempting to trap the villain with it. "Lacquered Chain Prison-"

???: "Canyon Cannon!" The voice said from above Kamui Woods, as the person kicked the villain in the chin, knocking it out in an instant.

The dumbfounded Hero's plus the crowd below, stares in surprise as the newly joined Hero kicked the giant villain in the face. The new Hero waved at the crowd as she introduced herself.

???: "Today is the day of my debut! My name is Mt. Lady. A pleasure to make your ass-quaintance." She winked while she shows her big... ASS, as the hungry media-photographers are all clicking rapidly with their cameras.

Y/N: 'Aw, shit. It's her... Better run before she could see me.' Y/N thought as he creepily snaked away from the crowd. But fate had an interesting play for him

Midoriya: "N/N-chan! Where are you going?!" Izuku shouted from the front of the crowd, attracting the attention of Mt. Lady that is posing for the cameras.

Mt. Lady: "Ara~ Y/N-kun? The Pro Hero Wave's son? Is that you?" The giantess says as Y/N slowly turns his head at Mt. Lady that is staring right into him.

Y/N: "Hehe... Hello Mt. Lady. Nice debut you got... there." Y/N awkwardly scratches the back of his head, as he is already sweating bullets from the inside.

Midoriya: "EHH?! N/N-chan, you know her?!" Izuku gapes his jaw in pure shock. Y/N responds to Izuku with him leaning closer to his friend.

Y/N: "Of course I knew her! She's mom's friend during her pro years!" Y/N whispered to Izuku that nods in understanding.

Mt. Lady: "Can you tell your mom that I say hi to her? Thank you, Y/N-kun~" She says with a coy smile, before she left with Kamui Woods and the other heroes, finishing their work at the scene.

As the crowd were already dispersed from the event. Izuku grabbed his notebook and starts to write all about Mt. Lady and Kamui Woods' quirk.

Midoriya: "Gigantification, huh?" He muttered, while he notes it down to his notebook. "She looks like she'll be popular, and it's an amazing quirk, but thinking about the damage to the city that'll go hand in hand with that, it's use might be limited?"

Y/N: "Hey, hey Izuku! We better go now, or we will be late for school!" Y/N reminded Izuku, snapping him of his note writing as the two head of to their destination.

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-

Teacher: "Everyone, listen up!" Their teacher shouted, earning all attention of the students. "Since you're all third years, it's time for you to think seriously about your future. I'll pass out your handouts for your future plans now, but..." The teacher gave them all a smile, as he swiped a stack of papers from his desk. "-you're all..." He looked directly at them as he threw the papers in the air. "-pretty much planning to go into the hero course, right?"

Everyone in the class cheered except for Y/N, Izuku and Bakugo that is leaning to his seat, and he doesn't even care what was happening right now.

Teacher: "Yes, yes, you all have wonderful quirks! But using your powers at school is against the rules!" 

Bakugo: "Sensei!" He said in a loud voice, with Y/N looking at him in annoyance. "Don't lump us all in the same group. I'm not gonna be stuck at the bottom with the rest of these rejects!"

Silence filled the room first before it erupted into protests and callouts about Katsuki's mockery against them.

Bakugo: "You should all shut up like the extras you are!" The angry blonde shouted back at them, as Y/N pinches his own nose at his action.

Teacher: "Oh, if I remember correctly, you want to go to U.A. High, right, Bakugo?" Mutters and whispers were heard inside the room as their teacher reads the paper again. "And I forgot, you were going alongside Yugano and Midoriya, too." Another wave of whispers erupted as Y/N can hear some of their gossips.

Male Student: "Wait, Yugano will enroll in U.A.?"

Female Student: "But he had no quirk, just like Midoriya!"

Male Student: "Forget about Midoriya! Maybe the reason why Yugano is going in U.A. it is because he wanted to follow both of his parents?"

Female Student: "That might be true."

Izuku's head is shaking with making some minimal eye contact to them. While Y/N's arms are crossed, with an angry Katsuki glaring at them to death.

Midoriya: "B-But t-they got rid of that rule!" He said to the students. "T-There's just no precedent-" His words are cut off by Bakugo's explosion quirk that he was blown back by the impact.

Bakugo: "Hey, Deku!" He shouted. "You're below the rejects! You're quirkless! How can you even stand in the same ring as me?"

Midoriya: "No, wait, Ka-cchan!" He exclaimed. "I-It's not like I'm trying to compete with you or anything! Believe me! It's just that it's been my goal ever since I was little. And well... I won't know unless I try to-"

Bakugo: "What?!" He angrily responded as gunpowder smoke rises from both of his palms. "What do you mean, unless you try?! Are you taking the test for fun?! What the hell can you do? You're quirkless!"

Y/N: "Then how about me? Are you also insulting me since I'm also quirkless like Midoriya?" The cold question from Y/N's glare were met by Bakugo's red eyes.

Turns out, Y/N's already behind Bakugo, while the tension around the air is now feeling heavy. Everyone holds their breath at the standstill that might become a fight that is normal for the both of them.

Bakugo: "Tsk."

He just went back to his seat, as Y/N sighs in relief. Then he turns to glare at the rest of their classmates, giving them the classic "Yugano stare"

Y/N: "Does anybody want to talk?" He coldly asks them, which the whole students responds with an either 'looking away or denying it' actions. He lastly turns to his teacher and politely bow to him. "We're sorry Sensei for the mess that Bakugo and I made." He said, before he returned back to his seat.

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-

END OF CLASS

Y/N and Izuku are both in their seats, with the students already exiting the class as soon as the bell sounded earlier. Izuku is seen scrolling down his phone while Y/N is snoring, and already sleeping soundly in his desk.

Midoriya: "The incident this morning is all over the headlines! I wanna hurry up and go home so I can write it down in my notebook." But before he could put his Hero notebook to his backpack, a hand snatched it from Izuku, revealing Bakugo glaring at him.

Bakugo: "We're not done talking yet, Deku." He says while waving the notebook in front of Izuku.

Bully 1: "Katsuki, what's that?" Bakugo's friend said from behind him, as Bakugo turned it over to him, looking what is the title of the said notebook.

"HERO ANALYSIS FOR THE FUTURE"

Bully 2: "Huh? Hero Analysis for the Future? Seriously?" The the friends of Bakugo laughed, awakening the sleeping Y/N besides Izuku.

Midoriya: "I-It's fine, isn't it?" Izuku nervously asks. "Give it back!"

But before Izuku could grabbed the notebook back, Bakugo already sparked it up with his quirk, gaining the background laugh of his two friends that are bullying Izuku.

Midoriya: "T-That's mean..." He said, looking at his burnt notebook, as Bakugo casually throws it out of the window behind him.

Bakugo: "Most top first-string heroes have stories about them from their school days. I want to shine of being able to be called the only student to make it into U.A. from this mediocre city junior high school. I mean, I'm a perfectionist... So, anyway..." He said with a grin as he places his hand on Izuku's shoulder, now smoking because of his quirk. "-don't apply to U.A, nerd."

But before the three could walk away, Y/N grabbed Bakugo's arm holding it tightly in anger.

Bakugo: "Hey, extra! What the hell are you doing with my han-?!" He shouted as Bakugo and his friends are shocked to see Y/N's hazel eyes are already bloody slit red like a fox, staring directly at their souls.

Y/N: "You three, OUT. NOW."  The deep voice commanded that is not from Y/N, as Bakugo clicked his tongue giving him no choice but to flee in shock before the three hurriedly went out of the room.

But Izuku in the other hand saw everything, he didn't want to ask his friend about it in pure fear that he might piss off Y/N because of that. He just saw after the three exited the room, Y/N's bloody red eyes returns back into his original hazel.

Y/N: "Whoa, what happened?" The confused Y/N asks Izuku, still trembling but immediately shoves it off so that his friend won't question his actions.

Midoriya: 'N-Nothing!" He nervously stuttered, earning a suspicious look from Y/N.

Y/N: "Really..."

Midoriya: "Y-Yeah! Really!"

Y/N: "Hm.. okay! Let's head out then."

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-

Unbeknownst to Y/N Yugano, the Nine Tailed Fox inside of him is actually watching him all the time since his birth, and since the Sage of Six Path sent Kurama here in this new world for a purpose.

-FLASHBACK-

Kurama: "Old Man?" The fox unbelievably asks, with his eyes staring at his father, Hagoromo Otsutsuki.

Hagoromo: "Nice to see you again, Kurama." The voice from his father boomed around the void, as he is floating in the air, with his staff in front of him.

Kurama: "What happened? Is Naruto okay?"

Hagoromo: "You don't need to worry about the Young Uzumaki right now, Kurama. Because of your actions and self-sacrifice, the Higher God wants me to send YOU to a different universe."

Kurama: "Higher God?"

Hagoromo: "A story for another time. But right now, I will tell you all about this universe, and your mission."

-END OF FLASHBACK-

At the time Hagoromo sent him in this universe, he can actually see the resemblance between Naruto and Y/N. Both are fighting for what's right, even Y/N says that he is quirkless.  Kurama just chuckles as he remembers his old friend back at those years.

And when the time that Kurama accidentally handled Y/N's body from earlier, Kurama had already made a decision.

Kurama: "Y/N Yugano. It's now your time... to become a hero." He said, before he closes his eyes, returning back to sleep.

-O-O-O-O-O-O-O

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 5.3K 41
The multiverse is nothing new to our friendly neighbourhood Spider-man. 8 months into his hero carrier he had to team up with an army of Spider power...
215K 7.7K 42
๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ. ๐˜Œ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ. ๐˜”๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ. ๐˜๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ณ. ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๏ฟฝ...
56.8K 1.5K 31
In a world where almost everyone can become superheroes, protecting the world from villains and monsters, there are also some people who have mystica...
25.6K 800 24
Ever since the discovery of the first superhuman ability in China, the world had become a superhuman society with 80% of the world's population has s...