Deception- Malak x Doug

By Rerewritesokaystuff

An AU of my kind of, a little inspired but I'll make changes *Edit to add* Some of the chapters secrets would... More

(Here is the picture fully) Chapter 1- Murder Monkeys
Chapter 2- Elementary Evil
Chapter 4- Stranger Sewers

Chapter 3- Deadly Decadence

273 9 7
By Rerewritesokaystuff

{3rd POV}

But when Doug entered through, he looked down to see spikes down below. The other edge was a bit too far for him to try and jump across it, "You'll need more than a speed boost get across that, fall into the pit and I think we can both guess where you'll end up. Fortunately for you. I can give you the power to jump across. No not those spindly legs of yours, I'm talking teleportation. Go to the ring alter." Bierce said, Doug headed through the portal and to the ring alter. He saw that he was given the power to teleport.

He then headed to the portal again and he stood by the edge of the pit, then he loaded up the teleport then he used it, another way was blocked by a pit and then he teleported again, he finally reached the end. Doug then found himself standing in a grass field, he found the place to be rather beautiful, "Keep your eyes open love. The statues in this place are awfully life-like." Bierce said, 'Life-like?' Doug thought, he wonders what Bierce means by that..

Doug then headed away from the fountain. He noticed a large statue that had a sign that read, 'Beyond these gates judgment awaits' Doug then made his way up the stairs and towards the gates. He pushed them open, he saw another perfect grassfield, "I wonder who does the landscaping here.. very impressive." Bierce said, the area looks like it was owned by someone who is wealthy. The moon shined down on the field including Doug, and he stopped infront of a statue of a man who was dressed in french uniforms, there was a few ways to go, it was left, right, or forward.

Doug went past the statue and instantly, he heard the sound of stone moving, Doug turned to see the statue was facing him, 'The statue moved?' Doug thought, 'This is what Bierce meant.. I need to be careful..' Doug thought and he headed pass the gates. He opened it, and when he turned back, Doug saw the statue figure was gone. Doug's eyes widened, 'Where did it go?' He thought, he quickly snapped out of his thoughts as he had no time to be thinking about that right now.

He turned forward, and Doug found himself in a maze, "Watch your step! It's hard to run with a gaping hole in your foot!" Bierce said, Doug walked through the maze a bit, but he had stopped when a pair of spikes nearly had hit him. He suddenly heard foosteps approaching close, "In case if you are wondering. Yes, those foosteps are getting louder!" Bierce said as Doug quickly turned behind him to find a statue from behind.

The statute stood in a way as if he was walking towards him, 'I need to listen carefully for footsteps..' Doug thought, Doug quickly began moving, but he was cautious with every sound he hears. He looked at the tablet then back in front of himself, making sure that the spikes wouldn't shoot up.. he didn't want the spike to go through his feet. He collected shards from corners to a suddenly sharp turn.

He kept his eyes on the golden men that were close to him. He found and touched a glowing floating orange ball, stunning the enemies. He continued on making quick sharp turns and only stopped when he kept his eyes on the gold watchers or to wait for the spikes to go down, then he grabbed the last soul shard in the maze, "You've done it. Now get the ring piece while you still can!" Bierce said, Doug didn't think twice and quickly headed out of the maze, and he went left to find an unlocked gate. He opened it and went through it to find a file, and when he turned around he found a Gold Watcher nearby, he teleported away from it and he ran towards the entrance of the manor.

He went up the stairs towards the manor, "How nostalgic. I used to have a manor loke this, only much bigger of course." Bierce said, Doug stopped when the doors opened, and no one was there, there was nothing but darkness, it was a little creepy, but he did pass the murder monkeys and dodged the daughter of the devil, and they were much creepier. Doug stepped inside and he saw the barrier up ahead of the hallway, "Is it terriblely rude if you let yourself in unannounced?" Bierce asked, "To take their crystal shards and the ring piece from their home? Yes it probably is." Doug replied, Doug quickly ran up ahead.

Doug explored s bit of the inside of the building, and it was quite fancy on the inside too but that didn't matter to Doug right now.. He quickly made his way all around the hallways, collecting the shards as he was on guard from the gold watchers, dodging the large axes as he passed by the hallways, and finally he finally collected all of the shards, and now all the gold waters are gone, "I'm going to explore a bit more.." Doug said, "What! Why?" Bierce asked, "To see if I could collect anymore information on Malak and the monsters." Doug replied, "Alright.. but be careful.." Bierce said as the man explored.

He found a room, and he found a room with unfinished Gold Watchers.. but he also found another note, it read, 'I escaped from Agatha but not unscathed. She was able to wound my left shoulder before I escaped. I almost passed out from the pain. I can still hear her shrill laughter, thank goodness I have this relic or I'd already be dead.. and mysteriously, my wound healed itself after I left her realm. The rules of this place continue to confuse me, it's nothing like the real world as it's always changing, almost as if it is controlled by someone. Maybe it is that demon? His path has led me to an opulent manor now.. but there is a homely feeling here..' Doug read, he wonders how this place could feel warmly..

Doug decided to red more, 'I was so entranced by its luxurious beauty that I almost didn't notice them moving. This is no ordinary manor despite the homely feeling to it. The sheer amount of gold here reminds me of the story of King Midas, many must have been seduced and lead to their deaths by it. The cursed souls of men corrupted by greed are drawn to this place. In life, they valued only wealth, and now they are encased in the very gold that they so loved, burning in it for eternity. A fitting end for them.' Doug read, he sorta agreed with her..

But.. he still feels bad for them all.. 'All that remains is a ruthless golden golem. Each one is driven to kill anyone that might enter and steal their lord's precious treasures. I have decided to refer to them as Gold Watchers. -E' Doug read, he hoped after he gets the ring.. that everyone that was trapped inside each of the realms gets a new life.. but moreover that he left the room.

So when he was wondering around he felt like one of the walls was off, so he pressed it and it lifted up, to reveal a hallway, so he entered through it and found a room filled with messages, saying 'Get over them, you didn't need them..' and 'You knew that they held you back, so why do you care for them?' and 'They were weak..' Doug felt uncomfortable being here so he left.

He found another false wall that held another hallway, he pressed it and it lifted it up, and he entered through it to find another file, he went back towards where he found the statues and he went down one of the hallways and he found another file, "Oh, and about those standing statues? They're creating them out of the ring piece, such a waste.." Bierce said, "Well.. that's good to know.." Doug replied, he felt like that he had found everything.. so he headed back to the barrier and took the ring piece, "This nightmare is collapsing. You need to get back to the portal!" Bierce said, Doug then ran out of the building.

He knows that the Gold Watchers were going to be going after him and especially Malak, and once he went outside, the air was foggy. He bolted downstairs, he wasn't able to go through the maze, he was happy about that since he didn't want go through there anyways. He ran over to the left side and he heard the sound of a large axe being thrown at him. He looked up to see a giant gold watcher, Doug's eyes widened in shock and panic, 'Oh my god! That thing's huge as hell! How did they make that?! I need to avoid the axes!' Doug thought, Doug ran through the field.

He could hear the Gold Watchers from behind and he could also hear Malak coming close, "There's no escape for you dear mortal!" Malak said, Doug then activated his speed boost and jumped through the portal, he flat into the ballroom floor. Bierce went over towards him, "I didn't think you'd make it this far love. I really didn't! Who knows. You might just go all the way." Bierce said, she sounded a bit impressed, Doug quickly got up and he then took the ring piece to the barrier, "Well.. I hope I'm able to.." Doug replied, "If you believe her, you're dumber than you look." Malak said through the large door, "Once she gets what she wants. You're done mortal.." Malak continued, Doug simply stared weirdly at the door.

He was trying to process the words Malak told him and if he should trust him.. "Oh yes! Trust the bloodthirsty demon!" Bierce said sarcastically, "No doubt he has your best interests at heart." She said as she glared at the eye at the door. Doug was a bit curious as he wondered what Malak meant.. but then again, Bierce had a good point. He was a demon and demons always lie and deceive people..

He glared slightly at the eyeball, "You.. have chased me and attempted to kill me multiple times. What the hell do you take me for?" Doug asked, "Hrrgghhh..." Malak groaned in annoyance. The eye ball moved down, "Six pieces left. Ready to try again?" Bierce asked, the fourth portal exploded and was unlocked.

Doug turned towards it. It showed a duck head figure on it, 'If I keep this up. I can get my life back together and I could see them again.. I just need to go a bit more further...' Doug thought, he then headed into the portal.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 35K 60
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that. -Completed-
380K 12K 87
"I have a secret, a well-kept secret for the last almost seven years. The real reason why I went into hiding." After years in a complicated relatio...
1.7M 63.1K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...
87.2K 2.9K 27
Yn was married to a cold man, Kim Taehyung, the Mafia King, who never showed any emotion towards her. He never trusted her and it caused him to take...