The Tailed Beast Hero [ JINCH...

By AdoboCatWorks

One of his dreams is to become a hero. A hero that will give light to those who are in the darkness, but he h... More

Start of Chapters and Arcs
Biography | Quirk | Abilities
Prologue Two | Y/N Yugano
Page One | Sludge Villain
Page Two | You Can Become A Hero
Page Three | The Pillar of Light
Page Four | U.A. High
Page 5 | Classes Start!
Page 6 | Combat Training Part 1
Page 7 | Combat Training Part 2
Page 8 | Combat Training Part 3
Page 9 | Aftermath
Page 10 | Elections, But It Wasn't
Page 11 | U.S.J.
Page 12 | U.S.J. Part 2
Page 13 | U.S.J. Part 3
Page 14 | Aftermath
Page 15 | Prelude to the Sports Festival
Page 16 | First Round : Obstacle Course
Page 17 | Second Round : Cavalry Battle
Page 18 | Third Round : Shinso vs Midoriya
Page 19 | Third Round : Yugano vs Kaminari
Page 20 | Third Round : Results
Page 21 | Midoriya vs Todoroki
Page 22 | Todoroki vs Yugano
Page 23 | Yugano vs Bakugo
Page 24 | (Short) End of the Sports Festival
Page 25 | A Date with You (Plus an Omake!)
Page 26 | Internships
Page 27 | Hero Names
Page 28 | Welcome to S.H.I.E.L.D.
Page 29 | How good is your German?
Page 30 | Loki
Page 31 | Visions
Page 32 | Raid
Page 33 | Assemble
Page 34 | Welcome to New York
Page 35 | Let's Squash some Aliens!
Page 36 | Deadly Jutsu
Page 37 | End of Internships
Page 38 | Back to Class
Page 39 | Prepare For The Exams!
Page 40 | Practical Exams
Page 41 | Mall Incident
Page 42 | Training Camp
Page 43 | The Forest
Page 44 | The Camp Pt. 1
Page 45 | The Camp Pt. 2
Page 46 | The Camp Pt. 3
Page 47 | Surprise Attack! Pt. 1
Page 48 | Surprise Attack! Pt. 2
Page 49 | Surprise Attack Pt. 3
Page 50 | Unacceptable!
Page 51 | Frustration
Page 52 | Operation Explosive Noise | Pt.1
Page 53 | Operation Explosive Noise Pt. 2
Page 54 | Operation Explosive Noise Pt. 3
Page 55 | A New Morning
Page 56 || Interlude - Endgame
Interlude 2: TBH | TPL Memes (Season 1)
Page 57 || Dorms, Terms, And Forms Pt. 1
Page 58 || Dorms, Terms, and Forms Pt. 2
Page 59 || Dorms, Terms, and Forms Pt. 3
Page 60 || Back to School!
Page 61 || Special Moves? I Got Plenty
Page 62 || Shiketsu High School Appears!
Page 63 || Exam's First Phase
Page 64 || U.A. Crushing Session
Page 65 || Exam's Second Phase
Page 66 || Tough Decisions
Page 67 || Best Defense is Offence
Interlude - A Jolly Christmas (Christmas Special)

Prologue One | Kurama

13.4K 271 56
By AdoboCatWorks

" " - Dialogues

HELLO - Thoughts

LMAO - Deep Voice / Important Dialogue / PA Announcement

OUCH - Authors Note / 4th wall breaks

SMASH! - Jutsu Name / Quirk Ability

-----------------------

3rd PoV

Konohagakure, The Village Hidden in the Leaves is under threat by Isshiki Otsutsuki, and the Hokage, Uzumaki Naruto with Uchiha Sasuke are both in deep trouble fighting him.

With them in another dimension, Naruto and Kurama had no choice but to decide on how to counter Ishiki with his high speed chakra rods and his Dojutsu, the Sukunahikona. With his eye prowess, he could shrink himself or any object that he could find to shrink or return to any size. He uses this kind of jutsu to harass Naruto and Sasuke, impaling them with chakra rods that they couldn't see nor sense at high speed.

But Kurama has his other ace hidden at bay.

-0-0-0-0-

NARUTO'S MINDSCAPE

The two were almost at giving up in fighting Isshiki, that Naruto wants to sacrifice himself and drag Isshiki with him to the afterlife, but Kurama talked to him inside his mindscape.

Kurama: "Naruto, you're really prepared to die, aren't you?"

Naruto: "Yeah... I'm sorry, Kurama."

Silence fills his mindscape as Kurama is thinking whether this is the right decision to do now. The Nine Tailed Fox opens his eyes and stares at Naruto.

Kurama: "In that case, there might be a way."

This makes Naruto to flinch in surprise and have hope.

Naruto: "R-really?!"

Kurama: "It's a do or die, last stand, final secret weapon sort of thing. Rather than getting killed disgracefully, it's worth giving it a try."

Naruto: "Wait, what- If you had something like this, why didn't you say so sooner?"

Kurama: "Because you'll die." The fox simply responded. "Do this and it's over. But if you don't do it, you'll die anyway. Even so, it's not a choice to be made lightly. So, you decide."

Naruto closes his eyes to think. 

He already made a decision.

Naruto: "Let's do this."

-0-0-0-0-0-

Back in the real world, an explosion rang from the distance, which makes the Otsutsuki look where it came from. He turns his head and saw a red flare coming straight towards him.

Isshiki: "I-It can't be!"

The flare slams into him, making another explosion that sends smoke around them as Isshiki manages to dodge the attack, seeing the cloud of smoke swirling into a crimson color. Revealing Naruto in his new mode, the Baryon Mode.

-----

The two engages in Taijutsu which Isshiki charge first at the calm Naruto, dodging all of his attacks. He only countered with a strong punch, sending Isshiki a few meters away from Naruto.

Isshiki attacks again, but Naruto mainly dodged all of his punches.

Kurama: "Listen, Naruto. Don't make any unnecessary moves. Rid yourself of superfluous thoughts. That's the trick, to keep the Baryon Mode going for as long as possible." The fox says inside his head.

Isshiki activates his Dojutsu as a dozen of black box appears above Naruto, but his calm posture catches one box and throwing it at the surprised Isshiki. The Otsutsuki leaped away from danger as Naruto emerge above the confused Isshiki, giving him an ax kick that slams him straight into the ground.

Isshiki: "You damn fox bastard!" He angrily shouts as he charges straight into Naruto like a bullet.

But Naruto caught and entangled him with his chakra cloak, giving him a satisfying punch in the face, also sending him far away from Naruto. Isshiki again, activates Sukunahikona to stab Naruto with the chakra rods, caught it with his hand and dropping it to the ground. Naruto raised his right hand, taunting Isshiki calmly to come at him.

Naruto: "Come, Otsutsuki. Let me show you what true resolve is."

-----

The two continues their fight in the lake, with Isshiki at the ropes of the battle. A devastating arsenal from Naruto sends the tired Isshiki in the rocks, as he groans in pain. As Naruto walks to finally neutralize Isshiki for good, he stopped in his tracks and sensed that his Baryon Mode is running out of time. With no more limitations, Naruto engages Isshiki in their final Taijutsu, to see who will last longer.

Their fight was abrupted as Isshiki uses his Time-Space Teleportation, delivering Kawaki in their location. But during Naruto and Isshiki's final minutes, Kawaki tricked Isshiki by a shadow clone, ending the Otsutsuki's time limit, as he crumbles into dust. With Naruto also passing out due to using Baryon Mode, he made his final contact with Kurama inside his mindscape.

-0-0-0-0-0-

Naruto awakens inside his mindscape, confused as he looks back and saw Kurama lazily staring at him.

Kurama: "Hey, over here, Naruto."

Naruto: "Yeah, looks like it is."

Kurama: "You seem ridiculously calm about this."

Naruto: "It seems kind of pointless to make a fuss at this point. I've got nothing more to say."

Kurama: "But this is the end, why don't we reminisce a little?"

The flashbacks of Kurama's eyes starts to see Naruto growing up as an adult.

Kurama: "I was... a mass of hatred. But you were different. You were the only one who called us Tailed Beasts by our names.

Naruto: "I remember when you told me your name. I was really happy!"

Kurama: "Keh! In the end, we worked together to even give that Otsutsuki a scare."

The two laugh at Kurama's remarks, as Kurama crouches beside Naruto, offering his right hand for a fist bump, which Naruto accepts it.

Naruto: "Let's stay together in the afterlife too, okay?" The blonde Hokage gave Kurama a smile, which Kurama didn't reply to him, confusing Naruto.

Kurama: "C'mon Naruto. I think you've got the wrong idea."

Naruto: "Huh? What are you saying? Are you telling me-?!"

Kurama: "'Cuz you're annoying like that...."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Kurama: "This is farewell, Naruto." The Nine Tail Fox revealed.

Naruto: "H-Hold on a second!" The scared Naruto struggles to find his words at his friend's sudden words. "W-What are you saying?!"

Kurama: "The price was my life."

In Naruto's horrified eyes, Kurama is seen slowly disappearing into a cloud of smoke and steam.

Kurama: "It's almost time... I've got to go, but... be real careful. If you overdo it, you'll end up joining me in no time."

The fist that connects with Naruto is slowly disappearing as Kurama's body of chakra is lifting.

Naruto: "Kurama! Please don't go!" He says of the body of Kurama slowly being consumed by the smoke as he is being lifted.

Suddenly, all of Naruto and Kurama's journey throughout Naruto's childhood appeared in his memories. Naruto tries to stand up, but fails to do so, as he slowly watches Kurama giving him his final words.

Kurama: "But until that day comes, be well... Naruto."

Kurama: "Perhaps we will meet again."

O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O

Kurama was left all alone inside a white void. He finds himself not gone after their final talk with Naruto.

Kurama: "Hmm... I'm not dead?" The fox said in confusion.

Droplets of water is heard behind Kurama, as he saw the man floating above it.

???: "Perhaps, this old man had one more mission for you." The man says with a smile etched in his face, making the fox widens his eyes at him.

Kurama: "Old Man..."

O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.6K 1.4K 31
In a world where almost everyone can become superheroes, protecting the world from villains and monsters, there are also some people who have mystica...
284K 5.9K 41
I do not own any of the art in the story. I've noticed I've got a prominent amount of female readers (or people who wish for Y/N to be female) so whi...
508 26 21
๐šƒ๐š˜๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š˜๐š”๐š’ ๐šก ๐š๐šŽ๐š–๐šŠ๐š•๐šŽ ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š› {๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šž๐šœ๐šž๐šŠ๐š• ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šœ ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š’๐š–๐šŽ ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐šˆ/๐š— ๐š’๐š—๐šœ๐šŽ๐š›๐š} ๐™ท๐šŽ๐š› ๐š–๐šŽ๐š–๐š˜๐š›๐šข...