I'd Kill For You (jeffxreader)

By savanalea0817

y/n is the daughter of Offenderman. Her uncle, Slenderman, has a bad feeling that something will happen to y... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7 (Jeff's pov)
8
9
10
11
12 (SMUT!!)
13
14
15
17
18
A/N
19
20
21
22
23 (SMUT)
24
25
26
27
Read
PLEASE READ
PLEASE READ

16

7.7K 202 81
By savanalea0817

You sat on the bed and thought about what the creepy version of you had said. You didn't want to be like your father. You were so frustrated. You took another pill and laid down on the bed. You heard rustling around from downstairs. You went to see what was going on.

You walked down the steps and saw Zalgo standing in the living room. "What the hell? Why are you here?" You asked. "I would like to talk to you." He said. The creepy you walked into the house from the back door. "I took care of the junkie." She said. "Oh. There you are." She said. "Your uh friend is dead now." She stated simply. "Why did you kill him?!" You asked. "Shush." She said walking towards you. She stood behind you and placed her hands in your shoulders. "We have to talk." She whispered into your ear.

"Has your father told you how your mother died all those years ago?" Zalgo asked. You shook your head. "No." You answered. "Then I have to tell you. The truth." He said. "When you were born, your parents couldn't have been more disappointed. Your mother hated you most of all. Your father tried to avoid you at all costs. They couldn't see how important you were." He began. "Your father came home drunk one night while you were asleep on the floor. He went towards you with a knife and your mother tried to stop him. She hated you but she didn't want you to be killed. He stabbed her. Then again. And again. Until eventually she didn't even look like herself." He said. "But I thought you wanted me dead? That's what she told me." You said. He walked towards you and stared into your eyes. "Your father killed your mother. And he has always hated you. This is all you remember." He said. A wave of energy came over you. "So, (Y/N). Tell me how your mother died." Zalgo said as he walked towards the couch. "My- my father killed her." You said as if you had been brainwashed. "Good." Zalgo said sitting on the couch.

"Your father betrayed you, (Y/N). He kept a critical piece of information from you." Zalgo said. "He doesn't love you. The others didn't even bother to tell you anything either. That shows how much they care about you." He continued. "If they truly cared about you they would have told you from the beginning. They would have known about your little drug problem. But they didn't." He said. "What's your point?" You asked. "Something inside is hurting you. That's why you need those pills. Those pills won't work forever. I can help you. I can make the suffering end." He spoke after a moment. "I'll help you if you help me. All you have to do is help me with a simple task. You have to come with me to the local mall and kill people with me." He said. "No. No! I'm not killing anyone!" You said. "(Y/N). Listen. It feels so good when you do it. At first it's a bit nerve wrecking but once you get it done it feels so right. And then you get the attention you need. The attention your father and Jeff and the others failed to give you." The creepy you whispered in your ear. Zalgo held his hand out. "Do we have a deal?" He asked. You thought about it for a minute. "Come on. You know you want too." The creepy you said smiling at you. You reached out to shake Zalgo's hand, but the door swung open. "(Y/N)!" Jack yelled running in.

You backed away from Zalgo and the other you and towards the back door. "(Y/N) are you okay?" Jack asked. You stared at him like he was a monster. He looked at Zalgo. "What did you do to her?!" He screamed. The other came in after Jack. "I did nothing but tell her the truth." Zalgo spoke with a devilish grin. Your father shoved past Jack and shoved Zalgo into the wall. "She's never afraid like that! What did you tell her?!" He yelled. The other you stood in front of you like she was trying to protect you. "When I say so I want you to run out the back door. Jump the fence and go to the woods and wait." She said over her shoulder. Jack walked towards you. "(Y/N) please don't tell me you believe them." He said. "Of course she does. I mean how could she believe you guys? You didn't tell her anything. She can only believe what she knows." The other you said. "Stay back, Jack." She warned. "Or what?" He asked. "I'll spilt your fucking head open." She threatened. "Now." She said. She lunged at Jack and you ran out the door and jumped the fence.

You sat in the woods and tried to catch your breath. Out of nowhere a hand covered your mouth and another grabbed your stomach. You tried to scream and kick. "Hey hey hey! Shhh! It's me. Your safe. It's me. It's Jeff." Jeff whispered in your ear. "I know you're scared. But please. Please trust me. I can't let them kill you. I can't let you die." He said as he started running. You followed holding his hand tightly. You made it to an exit of the woods and sat on the ground. Jeff looked around before looking at you. He smiled. He walked closer and cups your cheeks with his hands. "I'm so glad you're okay." He said as he put his forehead against yours. "I love you." He whispered. He kissed you softly and pulled you into a hug. "Awe isn't this adorable." The other you said. You looked up and Jeff pulled you behind him. "Oh. So you're gonna be mister tough protective boyfriend? But weren't you the same one that tried to rape her the other day?" She asked. "Fuck off." Jeff growled. He pulled a knife out of his sweater pocket. "Let's not make this hard. Give me the girl and you can go on being a mental killer." She said. "I wouldn't give her to you even if I didn't love her." He snarled. "Hard way it is then." She said as she ran towards Jeff. They started fighting. "(Y/N) run!" Jeff shouted. You started to walk backwards and then turned around to run faster. You as far as you could before you were stopped. "(Y/N)! Thank God! Come on!" BEN said out of breath as he grabbed your hand. "We need to help Jeff!" You yelled. "Jeff can handle himself. Trust me." BEN said. "We need to get to somewhere we can lay low." He panted. "There's a gas station not to far up the road." You suggested. "Great!" He cheered. "Hey wait!" LJ and Timothy and Hoodie run up to you guys from the house you were running by. "Where are we going?" LJ asked. "Gas station. Up the road. Not to far." You said in between breaths.

All five of you made it to the gas station. "Okay. So now that we're done running. Are you okay, (Y/N)?" LJ asked as he looked down at you. You managed to nod. "I will be." You responded. "Good." He said. You and LJ sat on the bench. Timothy and Hoodie and BEN sat on the pavement. "What's the plan?" BEN asked. "We wait here until someone who has a better idea shows up." LJ said. "I sent messages to Jane, Toby, Jack, and Jeff's phones telling them where we are." He added. BEN nodded. "Some plan." He said. "Oh shut it half pint." LJ said kicking BEN lightly in the stomach.

"There's Jane and Toby." Timothy said pointing towards the woods. He waved them down. "Hey." Jane said. Toby walked up to you and hugged you. "Here comes Jack, Slenderman, and Offender." Jane said staring at the three walking up the road. Jack saw you and ran. You stood up and started walking slowly towards him. He ran into you and you two fell down in the grass. "Are you okay? What did they do to you? Did they hurt you?" He asked checking your arms and head for cut or marks. You laughed. "Jack I'm fine. Really." You said standing up. "Are you sure?" He asked. "Positive." You said. You hugged your uncle and father and sat back down in the grass, looking at the empty road. "(Y/N)? Are you okay?" Your uncle asked. You nodded. "I'm fine. I'm waiting for Jeff." You said. He nodded. And then he and your father walked to everyone else.

It's been what seemed like forever and there was still no sign of Jeff. You were still sitting in the grass. Everyone was watching you. "W-where do you t-think he is?" Toby stuttered. "I don't know." LJ said. "It's not healthy for her to be worrying like that." Jack said. Toby stood up and walked towards you. "H-hey. C-can I sit with you?" He asked as he approached you. You nodded not looking away from the road. "He's o-okay. He n-normally is." He said reassuring. "There's not a doubt in my mind that he isn't." You said. You two talked for another five minutes. "Do you s-see a white dot t-too?" Toby asked putting his hand over his eyes to block the sun. You squinted a bit. "It's him. It's him, Toby!" You said standing up. You ran faster than ever towards Jeff. Jeff opened his arms for you to run into him. You jumped onto him, wrapping your legs around him. "Please don't ever do that to me again!" You pleaded as you buried your head into his chest. "Okay okay! I won't. It's not like I died or anything." He said. "But for a little bit I thought you were." You cried. He rubbed you back. "But I'm not." He said. "I'm here. You're here. And everyone else is here. Everything's okay." He said as he kissed the top of your head. He sat you down in your feet gently. "Let's go before Jacks whole laser beam star thing actually works and then I won't be here." Jeff said nodding. Towards Jack. You rolled your eyes.

"So what do we do now?" You asked, as you sat on the ground playing with a caterpillar. "Zalgo won't stop until he gets what he wants." Your uncle said. "I just wish we knew where he was going or what his plans were." You father said. You sat the caterpillar on your lap and looked up. "I do." You said. Everyone looked at you. "You do?" Your father asked raising an eyebrow at you. "Mmhm. He's going to the mall. He was going to kill people. He was in the process of persuading me to go with him when Jack bursted through the door." You said. "Okay. Okay this is good. We're on a start." Your dad said. "We need to get there. And we need to stay low." Your uncle said. "Alright! We're like spies or something!" You said. Everyone stared at you. "Not a good time?" You asked. "Nope." Jane said. "Aw." You whined. "Me and you can be spies together." Jeff whispered into your ear. You smiled. You picked up the caterpillar and smiled at it. "You are Fred. Fred is my partner!" You screamed as you ran down the road to get to the van.

"The van is too small. We can't all fit in there." Jack said. You beamed happily. "Everyone stay here. Jeff you're gonna love this." You said. You ran down the street as fast as you could at that point. You remembered that your friends dad owned a bus company than was at the end of the road. You climbed on one and turned the key.

"Where is she?" Jane asked. A bus recklessly drove down the road and stopped in front of everyone. The doors opens to reveal you sitting in the drivers seat. "Where the hell did you get a bus?" Your father asked. "My friends dad owns a bus company. All aboard." You said. "You're right I do love this." Jeff said as he walked on. Everyone got on. "Hey dad. You wanna drive this thing? Cause uh I sure as hell can't." You said. He rolled his eyes and walked towards the drivers seat. You sat next to Jeff. And you talked for a while.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

637 1 28
(Y/N) (L/N) is a lonely half breed of a wolf captured by a human, she seemed nice but not for long... she trapped you and abused you at the age of si...
10.3K 165 43
Being the daughter of a Grim Reaper and a powerful Goddess isn't actually the kind of dream Lizzie had. Although she is, she was appointed to TRAIN t...
250K 5.1K 93
New description: your name is (y/n), you've been bullied and neglected from your parents all your life. One day your parents decided to give you away...
82K 2.5K 29
Everyone has their limits and when we're pushed to the edge we break. (Y/n) has been through a lot and is only 16 years old. She has lived in the Sle...