Dreamer {Kai Parker}

By -dracarys--

The Vampire Diaries Season One to TBD Kai Parker x OC More

ℂ𝕒𝕀π•₯
π”»π•–π•€π•”π•£π•šπ•‘π•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿ
π”Έπ•¦π•£π•–π•π•šπ•’ π”Ύπ•šπ•π•“π•–π•£π•₯
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•†π•Ÿπ•–: β„™π•šπ•π• π•₯
𝕋𝕙𝕖 π”½π•šπ•£π•€π•₯ π”»π•£π•–π•’π•ž
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕠: 𝕋𝕙𝕖 β„•π•šπ•˜π•™π•₯ 𝕠𝕗 π•₯𝕙𝕖 β„‚π• π•žπ•–π•₯
π”Έπ•˜π•’π•šπ•Ÿ?
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖: π”½π•£π•šπ••π•’π•ͺ β„•π•šπ•˜π•™π•₯ π”Ήπ•šπ•₯𝕖𝕀
π•Žπ•– π•Šπ•™π• π•¦π•π•• 𝔾𝕠 𝕋𝕠 π”»π•šπ•€π•Ÿπ•–π•ͺ π•Žπ• π•£π•π••
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣: π”½π•’π•žπ•šπ•π•ͺ π•‹π•šπ•–π•€
𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝔸𝕔π•₯𝕦𝕒𝕝𝕝π•ͺ π”Ήπ•£π• π•¦π•˜π•™π•₯ 𝕄𝕖 𝕋𝕠 π”»π•šπ•€π•Ÿπ•–π•ͺ π•Žπ• π•£π•π••?
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π”½π•šπ•§π•–: 𝕐𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 π•Œπ•Ÿπ••π•–π•’π•• π•₯𝕠 𝕄𝕖
𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕋𝕣𝕦π•₯𝕙
π•Šπ• π•¦π•π•žπ•’π•₯𝕖𝕀 𝕙𝕦𝕙?
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•Šπ•–π•§π•–π•Ÿ: β„π•’π•¦π•Ÿπ•₯𝕖𝕕
𝕀'π•ž 𝕒 𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕨𝕠𝕝𝕗
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π”Όπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯: πŸ™πŸžπŸš β„‚π•’π•Ÿπ••π•π•–π•€
ℝ𝕠𝕒𝕕 π•‹π•£π•šπ•‘
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 β„•π•šπ•Ÿπ•–: β„π•šπ•€π•₯𝕠𝕣π•ͺ ℝ𝕖𝕑𝕖𝕒π•₯π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜
π•Žπ•™π•’π•₯ β„π•’π•‘π•‘π•–π•Ÿπ•–π••

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•Šπ•šπ•©: 𝕃𝕠𝕀π•₯ π”Ύπ•šπ•£π•π•€

456 22 0
By -dracarys--

Aurelia is in the kitchen when the doorbell rings "Jer get the door I gotta watch my pasta make sure it doesn't burn" the Gilbert boy gets up from the couch "Alright A, I got it. I'm Coming!" he gets the door.

If there is one thing you definitely should know about Aurelia Gilbert it's that she loves to cook and she's amazing at it. After she makes sure that her pasta won't burn she sticks her head out of the kitchen to see her brother and Vicki kiss.

She smiles and focuses back on her food.

They walk into the kitchen "I'm hungry. What do you got to eat?"

Aurelia smiles at the girl "I just finished making some pasta if you want some?" Vicki smiled gratefully at the young Gilbert girl. Aurelia puts some in a bowl and slides it across the island "there you go"

Jeremy looks at Vicki "You're high? Vicki, it's the middle of the day." Vicki turns and looks at him "Could you just not talk so loud? My head, it hurts. I need quiet." Aurelia got her own bowl of Pasta and slipped out of the kitchen and called Matt while eating her food. "Hey Matty... uhhh just in case you were wondering your sister is at my house and she seems pretty messed up" The Donovan boy smiled "thanks for letting me know Aurelia, I'll be right there" "no problem Matty" Aurelia hangs up the phone and finishes her pasta.

She pats her brother on the shoulder as she walks past "I called Matt and told him that his sister was here, he's on his way over" Jeremy nods at his older sister "thanks A" she smiles back "no problem Jer" she puts her bowl in the dishwasher.

Aurelia walks back into the living room as Matt knocks on the door Jeremy gets the door open about the time Aurelia gets to the door Matt looks at Jeremy "Where is she?" Jeremy leads him to the kitchen "Come this way."

Matt looks at the Gilbert boy "what's she on?" Jeremy shakes his head "I...I don't know." they walk into the kitchen with Aurelia following behind them, Matt looks at his sister "Hey, Vic. How you doin'?" she looks at him "Not good, Mattie. I hurt."

Matt nods at his sister "Ok, where's it hurt?" "My gums. My jaw hurts. My gum...there's something in my gums, and it hurts." Matt looks at her again "Ok, well..." but she cuts him off "No. Just leave me alone." Matt steps towards her "Come on, Vic. Don't be like that. Let's get you home." "Just turn it off!"Jeremy looks at her "Turn what off?" she covers her ears "The talking, the chatter, just turn it off." Aurelia notices the TV and reads the caption on the screen since the volume is turned down really low.

Jeremy sees the TV too "That's where we were last night." Matt looks back at his sister "What happened, Vic?" Matt looks back at the TV "I'm calling the cops" Vicki shakes her head "No. Don't." Jeremy steps closer to Vicki "What happened after I left last night, Vick?" but Vicki just pushes him back.

Aurelia is by her brother in an instant "You okay Jer?" he nods at his sister "I'm fine, A I'm fine" Matt looks back at Vicki "Damn Vic"

Then Stefan and Elena walk in. Elena looks around "What's going on?" Matt looks at Elena "She's really messed up" Stefan looks at Elena "Elena, back up." Then he looks at Vicki "Vicki, look at me. Focus. You're gonna be fine. Everything's gonna be fine. Guys, take her up to bed. Shut the blinds. She's gonna be ok. Come on. Come on."

Matt and Jeremy take Vicki upstairs.

Elena looks at Stefan "You know what's wrong with her?" Stefan nods "Yeah" Aurelia looks between the two of them "She's turning into a vampire isn't she?" they both look up at the younger Gilbert girl and Stefan nods "That's right Aurelia she is"

Elena looks at her sister "What? How did you know that?" Aurelia shrugs "I knew she was pretty messed up and I just took a guess based on what I saw before you two showed up"

"Damon must have gotten to her. She's new. She hasn't completed her transformation yet." Elena looks at Stefan "H-how does she do that?" Aurelia looks at her sister "well I'd guess that she has to drink human blood to do that" Stefan nods at the younger Gilbert sister "That's right she has to feed on human blood."

"And what if she doesn't?"

Stefan looks at her sadly "She'll die. She may only have a few hours." Elena looks at Stefan wide-eyed "She's upstairs with him right now." Aurelia rolls her eyes at her sister.

"It's ok. She doesn't know what's happening to her yet." Stefan reassures the doppelganger. "So when is she gonna know?" Stefan looks at her again "Right now, she doesn't remember anything. A part of her is still human, but slowly, the deeper she gets into the transition, the memories will start to come back, and then she'll know she has to make the choice."

"The same choice you made?"

All of a sudden Vicki runs out of the house Stefan looks at Elena "I can track her" Elena nods "Go" but Aurelia follows him out "I'm coming with you, Stefan... I may not like her that much but she's Matt's only family at this point and he's one of my best friends" Stefan nods grabbing ahold of the Gilbert girl and using his vampire speed and sense to track Vicki.

They end up in the cemetery and Stefan looks at Vicki "Vicki" the Donovan girl looks at him as he steps toward her "I'm starting to remember things, what he is, what he said. I remember you. The hospital, the...the rooftop, it's all coming back."

"I'm so sorry. Damon had no right to do this to you." Aurelia is watching from the side sadly sure Vicki wasn't her favorite person but she didn't deserve this to be happening to her.

"He said that I need to feed. What will happen if I don't?" Stefan looks at the girl "You'll fade quickly...And then it'll all just be over." Vicki looks at him like she's about to cry "I'll be dead." Stefan takes another step closer to her "Hey." she looks him in the eye "I don't want this."

Stefan gives her an understanding look "I know. It'll be ok. You're gonna be ok. I can help you."

"Is it better? Is it better? Will I be better? I wanna go home. Will you take me home?" Stefan nods "Ok."

The gunshots are heard and Stefan is hurt leaving Aurelia watching wide-eyed as Damon bites Logan and throws him to the ground before removing the bullet from Stefan "It's wood. They know. If anyone's gonna kill you, it's gonna be me. My ring."

Vicki drinks Logan's blood, Stefan looks at her "No! No! Vicki!" she looks at him with blood on her face "I'm sorry." Damon shrugs "Oops" he picks up the Compass and flashes off.

Aurelia stood there staring at the discarded gun that Logan dropped when Damon bit him with wooden bullets in it and this intense anger overtook her and the next thing she knew was the gun was in her hands and she was emptying the clip into Logan Fell's chest.

He hurt her Aunt Jenna and was trying to kill her friends and It's like she couldn't control herself as the boiling rage overtook her, that is until she drops to the ground, just for a brief minute it felt like all of her bones were breaking.

What nobody saw was the way her eyes glowed yellow.

She yelled out and then it was over and she looked in front of her and saw the body bullet holes in the torso that's when she noticed that the gun was in her hands.

Stefan looks at her "Aurelia? What just happened?"

She shakes her head looking at Stefan scared with tears in her eyes "I don't know... I saw the gun and then I thought about how he hurt Jenna and I got really angry... I had never felt anger like that before then I thought about how he was trying to hurt my friends it was like I blacked out with rage and then the next thing I know that the gun is in my hand and that it felt like every bone in my body was breaking and then I was back in control like nothing happened"

Stefan helps her up from the ground "It's okay Aurelia we will figure out what's happening to you" she nodded tears in her eyes the tears fell down her face as it sank in she just killed a man.

Stefan made sure she got home okay, Elena was waiting out front for them but Aurelia paid her no mind as she walked into the house and straight up to her room as if on autopilot still in shock at what just happened.

She walked into her bathroom with her pajamas and she looked in the mirror whispering to herself as it fully sank in what she did tonight tears falling down her face "you killed a man, a human being you ended his life, he may have been a prick but he didn't deserve to die"

Then she quickly looked away from her reflection and changed clothes putting her now dirty clothes in the hamper and walking into her room and crawling into her bed. the one thought running through her head "I killed someone tonight"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.8K 994 10
The Vampire Diaries Season Three to TBD Kol mikaelson x OC
822 67 6
𝐓𝐇𝐄 π‹πŽπ•π„ π’π“πŽπ‘π˜ πŽπ… 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐓 β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•βŸ‘βŠΉβŠ±κ•€βŠ°βŠΉβŸ‘β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β• ❝The notion of having a soulmate was always a forei...
48.2K 1.5K 44
The Vampire Diaries Season One to Season Four The Originals Season One to TBD Kol Mikaelson x OC