ENCHANTED, robb stark

By makethemgold

Ėšļ½„ļ¾Ÿāœ§ š„šš‚š‡š€šš“š„šƒ Ėšļ½„ļ¾Ÿāœ§ ' a targaryen and a stark love drunk on one another. what could go wrong... More

(0) Enchanted
(1) Prologue
(2) Dragonstone
(3) A Proposition
(4) Rhaeger and Lyanna
(5) King's Landing
(6) Negotiations
(7) Fool's Errand
(8) Attack
(9) Wounded
(10) Enchanted
(11) Defiance
(12) Ash
(13) History Repeats
(14) Judgement
(15) Love
(16) Peace Offering
(17) As Certain As Death
(18) Tragedy Strikes
(19) Death Sentence
(20) White Walkers
(21) Wall Watchers
(22) Jon Snow
(23) Proof
(25) The Undead
(26) Trapped
(27) Rescue
(28) Kingslayer

(24) True North

920 35 2
By makethemgold

ENCHANTED

✩。:*•. ──────────  ☆ ──────────.•*:。✩

IF ROBB STARK EVER THOUGHT THAT WINTERFELL WAS COLD, then perhaps Tormund was right when he said he wasn't really from the north. For even in Winterfell, Robb had never been this cold in his damn life.

He pulled the furs on his shoulders tighter and gritted his teeth as group continued to ruck through the snow.

From behind him, Jamie and Tyrion Lannister's complaints were probably the only time in his life he'd agree with a Lannister.

"I don't think I can feel my balls anymore," Tyrion groaned as he panicked, some of the cold starting to get to the southerner's head.

"I don't think I can feel anything anymore," Jamie confessed, watching as the breath from his very lips froze as soon he as spoke.

Curse and blast Robb bloody Stark—the brave northern man that made the rest of them look like cowards when he had bravely volunteered to come to the end of the world.

With his proposal, and despite Tywin Lannister's own disapproval, Jamie pretty much had no other choice but to follow the young wolf and his brother on their suicide mission.

And all for a Targaryen, he scoffed in his head, knowing as well as anyone the grip she now had on Robb Stark.

Jamie never considered the boy as one of his own before, but as they were both born in the same side of the the sea, he did see how dangerous it was for Rhaenerys to have her hooks in him.

He knew how dangerous love made a person. Hell, love made him a dangerous person which is why he warned Robert to keep an eye on him.

'He's a just boy in love, he's not stupid enough to choose her over his king and his father,' Robert had replied.

Jamie disagreed.

He thought they all needed to watch their backs around Robb, for who knows? He may be the one to cut them all down and create a path using their bodies for Rhaenerys and her cousin to get to the throne.

That was why he watched the young wolf as close as he could.

He had already sent about a dozen ravens and there was no telling what he was whispering in the Targaryen girl's ear now.

Jamie's only peace was they were so far north it would take days to for a raven to get whatever they were.

His companions all around him disagreed, though.

The wildling, Tormund, Jon Snow, the two men of the brotherhood—one who was a priest—Ser Jorah of House Mormont and Ser Barris of House Targaryen all seemed to like the young wolf.

Even his own brother was seen talking with him occasionally, something Jamie tried to warn him about as well.

"I don't see why you're so on edge, brother," Tyrion commented one night as they all settled down, the fire roaring in front of the two Lannister's. "Robb Stark may think Rhaenerys Targaryen is the center of his universe, but the boy isn't stupid enough to outright defy Robert for her."

"From what I'm told, he already has," Jamie retorted as he remembered Cersei's words.

'You didn't see him in that meeting, Jamie. He was ready to slit his own father's throat if it meant pleasing her.'

"Cersei?" Tyrion guessed as he grimaced at the thought of his sister. Jamie nodded.

"She claimed Ned Stark was closer to death that day then he knew. Said Robb was willing to slice his throat just to come here and please Rhaenerys."

"Hm."

Tyrion's eyes floated across the camp and landed on the young wolf. He was sitting with his brother, absentmindedly staring into the flames.

Tyrion could see his lips moving but could not make out any sentences. However, if he focused, he could make out one word Robb kept repeating over and over.

Rhaenerys.

"Why do you think she hasn't written back?" Robb wondered to Jon, who shrugged at his brother.

"Probably busy riding her dragon all across the sea," Jon joked, and for a brief moment they both laughed before the amusement died on Robb's lips.

"I miss her," He suddenly confessed to the bastard, sadness in his eyes as he looked away from the flames. He didn't like them, for they reminded him too much of Rhaenerys. "I haven't spoken to her in months and I..."

"I'm sure she misses you too," Jon set a hand on Robb's shoulder and softly exhaled. "Whenever I was there, you were pretty much all she talked about."

"Really?" Hope lit up Robb's eyes like fireworks. "What did she say about me?"

Jon briefly remembered the letter she had given to him and gently pulled it from his pocket.

"Plenty," He told Robb, before handing it over.

As soon as his brother saw the dragon sigil, Robb instantly perked up. Jon had never seen someone so excited to receive a letter and watched as his brother drunk in the words on the paper like a man dying of thirst.

TO MY DEAREST ROBB,

I cannot say Daenerys would be happy, but I for one am at the news.

Despite us being enemies, Robert on the throne means one less obstacle in my way to you. And better him than his bastard son, Joffrey anyways—

Robb chuckled at this.

Anyways, you do not know how relived I was to receive this letter. I had been praying to every god there was that you were alive and well since I left King's Landing. And now that I know you are, my heart can breathe once more.

I believe there is much to discuss but I think it would be best to say it in person. I do not know how you will take the news I have to tell you, but please believe when I tell you I am doing everything in power to take care of it.

Today, your brother Jon came to visit. I know you once told me of how close you were to him and if he makes it to King's Kanding, I am trusting him with giving this to you.

If it does find its way to you, know that I am thinking of you always and that I love you more and more even as the moons grow more frequent between our reunion.

And if it does not, I still feel the same.

Forever Yours,
Rhaenerys

Once Robb had finished reading the letter, he paid his silent gratitude to Jon and clutched the parchment to his chest. Breathing it in, faint whips of Rhaenerys' perfume could still be smelled on it. And he smiled, knowing the girl probably did that on purpose.

The smell of this nearly made Robb tear up from the ache in his heart. He missed her so much it hurt, but he pushed back the tears as he was still on a mission and couldn't afford to be distracted.

He was doing this for her after all, and he didn't want Rhaenerys to be disappointed in him if he failed.

He did allow warmth to travel his body as he stared at the letter time one last time, even more sure that he made the right decision. For he would give Rhaenerys what she wanted even if he had to kill all of the white walkers himself.

He had hopes that with this, he might be able to see her again one day soon. And the sooner he and his companions found the retched creature, meant the sooner he could get back to her.

In the end, that was the thought to lulled Robb off to sleep a smile on his face. And as the fire crackled, coming alive once again, he watched the letter burn to mere nothingness before he allowed himself to close his eyes for the night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

754K 26.2K 100
"šš šš«ššš šØš§ š›šØš°š¬ š­šØ š§šØ šØš§šž" What if Daenerys Targaryen had a twin, and this twin was taken to Winterfell. The wildest of the Targarye...
53.3K 2.5K 60
Amelia Baratheon the eldest daughter of Cersei and Robert, Twin of Joffrey gets set up with Robb Stark on their trip to Winterfell. But things take a...
253K 8.4K 117
š“š”šž šˆšœšž šƒš«ššš šØš§| ā š…š¢š«šž š¢š§ š”šžš« šžš²šžš¬, ššš§š šˆšœšž š¢š§ š”šžš« š°šØš«šš¬; š¬š”šž šœš”šØšØš¬šž š°š”ššš­ š²šØš® š šžš­āž In whi...
40.5K 1.1K 33
Joanna Lannister, Tywin Lannister's youngest, is a bastard. Even being named a true Lannister after proving herself as a child, the young lady is sti...