The Bad Guys (My Version)

By dromerosonic777

Six anthropomorphic animal criminals have been caught. To avoid being sentenced to prison, they must learn ho... More

Happy Birthday
A Second Chance
Schools in Session
A Choice
Good Tonight
True Villian Revealed
Broken Friendship
Final Battle
Happy Ending
Post Credit Scene

Heist Gone Wrong

376 2 0
By dromerosonic777

Here's the 2nd chapter of my version of the Bad Guys. So far so good. I'm still safe, which I love to see. Hopefully, it'll stay that way.

The Bad Guys drove off to a dirt road under a couple of bridges. They drove inside a large pipe as they got to an elevator. The Bad Guys were sitting on top of the car with Piranha eating a burrito and Owl eating a candy bar. When the elevator door opened, it revealed all the things they stole. Stacks of money and gold, diamonds, valuable artifacts, bags of money, and priceless paintings. Including the Mona Lisa. Shark cleared off the table for Wolf to put the birthday cake on as the Bad Guys sat down.

"All right, Piranha and Owl, you're up." Wolf said as Piranha and Owl got on the table and started singing.

"Oh...Happy bir..." Piranha and Owl sang until Snake blew off the candles with a bored expression.

Piranha gasped.

"Are you kidding me?" Owl said in an angry tone.

"Seriously?" Tarantula asked.

"Snake, come on. At least make a toast." Wolf said as he grabbed his cup.

Snake groaned.

"Toast! Come on! Come on." The Bad Guys said to Snake as they grabbed a cup.

"Okay, okay. All right. A toast. Fine." Snake said as he grabbed his cup.

"I've made a lot of enemies in my time-- I mean, a lot-- but out of all the people in the world, I hate you guys the least." Snake said.

"Aw." Tarantula said.

"That was actually kind of beautiful." Piranha said as he wiped a tear.

"I know, I'm going to cry." Owl said as she pulled out a tissue and blew her beak.

"You're a poet, man." Shark said in sadness.

"To Mr. Snake and his strange dislike of birthdays." Wolf said as they all raised their cups.

"Yay!" Tarantula cheered.

They all clinked their cups together as they got close together for a picture.

"Everyone say, 'Robbery.'" Wolf said.

"Robbery." The Bad Guys said except Snake as he frowned, with Owl pointing two feathers over his head, making him have bunny ears.

"(Chuckle) Oh. Look at those dimples." Wolf said as Snake grabbed the photo.

"Happy birthday, buddy." Wolf said with a smile.

"Okay. Now, dig in, fellas." Snake said.

"Yes!" Piranha and Owl yelled as they munched on the cake like crazy Hyenas.

"Piranha!" Tarantula yelled in anger.

"Owl!" Wolf yelled in anger.

"Oh, that's so good!" Owl said.

"Don't do that." Wolf said sternly as Snake slithered to the fridge to hang the picture up with the rest of the photos they'd taken together.

"That was so gross." Tarantula said in disgust.

"That was my lunch!" Shark said in sadness.

"You snooze you lose." Piranha said as Tarantula laughed.

"You both like that." Wolf said as Owl and Piranha chuckled.

Snake opened the fridge to see a Push Pop.

"Nice." Snake said as he grabbed the Push Pop.

"Ooh, wow. I forgot we had those Push Pops. Man, my tummy is rumbling like a Kraken right now." Shark said.

"Yeah. Want it?" Snake asked.

"You know he's not gonna give it to you like he always does." Owl said.

She was right. Every time Snake tries to give Shark a Push Pop, he ends up eating it.

"No, I believe that deep down, Snake is a kind and generous soul." Shark explained as Owl, Tarantula, and Piranha looked at him with confusion.

However, Snake is the worst one on the team. He's the cruelest and most dishonest member of the Bad Guys.

"Why?" Owl asked in confusion.

"Here. Take it." Snake said.

"Oh, yeah! Pop me, please." Shark said as he opened his mouth.

Snake was about to give it to him. Until he threw it in his mouth and ate it.

"(Chuckle) Suker." Snake said.

"Come on, man. Now you gonna make me get all aggressive." Shark said.

Shark pounced on Snake as Piranha and Tarantula joined the fight. While Owl flew out of the way.

"Animals." Wolf said to the audience.

"Tell me about it." Owl said as she flew with Wolf.

"SPIT IT OUT! SPIT IT OUT!" Shark yelled angrily.

"Never!" Snake yelled as they began a mosh pit.

Wolf and Owl lay on the couch.

"Let's see what they're saying about us today." Wolf said as he turned on the TV.

"What up? It's Tiffiany Fluffit, Channel 6 Action News. The Bad Guys have struck again..." Tiffany Fluffet said.

"Hey, guys, stop fighting. We're on TV!" Owl said excitedly.

Snake, Tarantula, and Shark stopped fighting as Shark spat out Piranha.

"Ooh, ooh!" Piranha said excitedly.

"...proving once more that they are the most diabolical criminals of our time." Tiffany Fluffet said.

Snake, Tarantula, and Piranha sat on the couch, while Shark sat on a chair next to them.

"Ooh, 'diabolical.' That's new." Tarantula said.

"Know what it sounds like? A cologne." Shark said.

"Diabolical." Shark said dramatically as the Bad Guys laughed.

"To address this heinous crime spree is the newly elected governor, Diane Foxington." Tiffany Fluffet said as the TV showed Diane.

"Governor?" Wolf asked in interest.

"Okay. Yeah. I hear you. I hear you. Listen, listen. We all know how dastardly the Bad Guys are." Diane said.

"You bet we are." Wolf said.

"But more than anything...(chuckle) I feel sorry for them." Diane said.

"Really?" Owl thought.

She's never heard anyone say that they feel sorry for her and her friends.

"What?" Wolf said as he and the Bad Guys had shocked faces, except Owl.

"These so-called Bad Guys are really just second-rate has-beens." Diane said as Wolf looked at her with an angry expression.

"Behind their amateurish antics and, frankly, unoriginal capers- I mean, really, another bank?- is nothing but a deep well of anger..." Diane said.

"I ain't angry! You're angry!" Piranha yelled angrily as he stood up on the couch.

"...denial..." Diane continued.

"Not true." Tarantula said in denial as she crossed her arms.

"...and self-loathing." Diane finished.

"The only one I self-loathe is you." Snake said as he pointed his tail at the TV.

"And those are holes that no amount of cash or priceless art can ever fill." Diane said as the Bad Guys (except Owl) looked at her in anger.

"Wow! She's good." Owl said with an impressed tone.

"What's on the Food Network?" Snake asked with a bored expression.

"So, can we just forget about..." Diane said.

"Who-who is she to judge us?" Wolf asked angrily.

"...and focus on more positive things?" Diane said as Wolf growled at her.

"And what could be more positive than the Annual Good Samaritan Awards, where tomorrow night I will present the Golden Dolphin to this year's goodest citizen?" Diane said as Wolf turned off the TV.

"I can't believe Owl and I voted for her." Tarantula said.

"You girls voted for her?" Piranha asked Tarantula and Owl with an angry expression.

"What? she's good on climate change." Owl said innocently.

Then, Wolf had an evil smirk on his face as Snake and Owl noticed it.

"Wait. What's going on? You've got that Twinkle in your eye." Snake said.

"Guys, who's up for another job? A big one." Wolf asked as he stood up, walked up to a window, and unrolled the curtain to reveal the billboard of the Golden Dolphin.

The Bad Guys gasped when they saw the billboard as Wolf leaned on the window.

"The Golden Dolphin. Seriously?" Snake asked with a frown.

"Oh. I thought I was the crazy one." Piranha said.

"Many criminals have been sent to jail trying to steal it." Owl explained as she flew off the couch.

"The Bucharest Bandits, Lucky Jim." Snake said.

"The Crimson Paw." Shark said.

"Actually, the Crimson Paw was never arrested." Tarantula said.

"Yeah, but he never stole anything again." Snake said.

"Snake, Owl, what better way to wipe that smirk off the governor's fuzzy face than stealing the Golden Dolphin from right under her whiskers? This is the Holy Grail of thievery. If we pull this off, we'll cement our legacy as the greatest criminals of all time." Wolf explained as he wrapped his arm around Owl and Snake.

"Whoa, whoa, buddy. I thought we weren't supposed to make things personal." Snake said as he and Owl got out of Wolf's arm.

"Besides, we've got a good thing going here. Friends, freedom, and all of the stuff we just stole." Owl explained as she showed Wolf all the things they'd stolen over the years.

"All right, you're both right. Forget it. The Dolphin job is off." Wolf said as he sat near the window.

"Good." Snake and Owl said as they walked away.

"I guess the pig and owl will get their trophy after all." Wolf said.

"Yeah, I guess they would..." Snake said before he and Owl stopped when Wolf said pig and owl.

"What do you mean, 'pig?'" Snake asked.

"And, 'owl?'" Owl asked as she turned her head backward.

"Oh, yes, did I not mention that? That's weird. I thought I mentioned that it was, uh..." Wolf said as he unrolled another curtain as it revealed Professor Marmalade and Professor Owlcolm on the other side of the billboard.

"The Good Samaritan is..." Shark said.

"A guinea pig?" Tarantula finished.

"And a great-horned owl?" Piranha asked.

Snake flicked his tongue out as his eyes made him look like he was hypnotized.

"What do you say, Snakey? Better than cake." Wolf said.

"That's what you said." Owl said with a smirk as she turned her body forward.

The Bad Guys laughed as Snake groaned.

"Okay. Fine. But he better be delicious." Snake said.

"Are we all in this together?" Wolf asked as the Bad Guys did hands in the middle.

"So here's the plan. Like every year, the ceremony will be held at the Museum of Fine Arts, where the Golden Dolphin will be positioned just beyond the backstage curtain." Wolf explained.

"Sounds easy." Piranha said with no worry.

"Sounds easy, Hermano, but to get there, we'll need to bypass three levels of security. So step one: We'll need to blend in." Wolf said as they walked on the red carpet in their disguises.

Wolf, Snake, and Piranha wearing suits, Shark wearing a red dress, Tarantula disguised as a flower on Shark's hat, and Owl wearing a black sleeveless dress and black sunglasses.

"Professor Marmalade and Professor Owlcolm, this year's recipients of the Golden Dolphin, the most annoying good creatures on the planet." Wolf said as a car drove in.

The door opened to reveal Marmalade and Owlcolm. Owlcolm flew out of the car as Marmalade hopped out of the car with people taking pictures.

"Professors, in the past year, you've both stopped wars, fed the hungry, and saved countless pandas. Some have described both of your goodness as second only to Mother Teresa." Tiffany Fluffet explained.

"Oh, Tiffany, it's not a competition. And if it were, it would really be more of a tie. But we can all agree that there is a flower of goodness inside all of us, just waiting to blossom." Marmalade explained as he signed a picture of himself.

"He's right, we're just willing to make the world a better place without using violence. And I know that there's good inside all of our hearts that just needs help to be found." Owlcolm said as he signed a picture of himself.

"Once inside, there are two armored doors. The first can only be opened by a special key card that is carried by our dear friend, the chief of police. The second is outfitted with a retinal scanner and guarded by an elite special ops unit trained to strike first and ask questions later. Governor Foxington is the only one who has clearance to open the second door. So, step two: She and I will need to get up close and personal." Wolf explained.

"Enjoy your evening Mr. Ambassador." Diane said.

"Interesting piece." Wolf said as Diane looked at him

"Trashy, pointless, and pretentious." Wolf said as he and Diane looked at the sculpture.

"Hmm. They say that art reveals more about the viewer than the artist." Diane said as Wolf chuckled.

"Mister..." Diane said.

"Poodleton. Oliver Poodleton." Wolf said as he kissed Diane's hand.

"Uh...okay." Diane said as Wolf slipped her ring off her finger without knowing.

"It's about time someone stood up to those diabolical Bad Guys. Though I've got to say, no one's succeeded yet." Wolf said.

"Eh. I don't think it'll be that hard." Diane said.

"I have a feeling it'll be harder than you think. I'd say they're one epic job away from cementing their legacy." Wolf said.

Diane laughed, thinking it was a joke, as Wolf chuckled.

"Mr. Poodleton, you're-you're funny." Diane said.

"I am?" Wolf asked as they continued laughing.

"The only legacy they're cementing is life in prison. Did you see their last job? Ugh. Unsecured exits, crude disguises, compulsive showboating. I mean, it was a mess. All the classic signs of a crew in decline. Next, they're gonna make it personal. That's when you know they're toast." Diane explained.

"Uh, well, that's your opinion." Wolf said

 "It is, and I'm the governor." Diane said with a smirk.

"As for the sculpture, I think it's about perspective. If you look closely enough, even trash can be recycled into something beautiful." Diane said as she showed Wolf a spotlight, revealing the sculpture's shadow that resembles a swan.

"How about that? I guess some things aren't always as they appear." Wolf said as he and Diane looked at each other.

"That reminds me. May I? I can't miss a photo op with the governor and a pile of garbage." Wolf said as he took his phone out.

"Oh, Mr. Poodleton, you're too hard on yourself." Diane said.

"Hey..." Wolf said offended as the camera clicked.

The Bad Guys were sitting down, waiting for Wolf.

"Okay, friends. It's showtime." Wolf said.

"Once we're in, it's on to step three: We split up and we take our positions." Wolf explained as they walked inside the Museum.

"Officers, if the Bad Guys crash this event, I am definitely going to lose my job, and I will not hesitate to take you down with me. Now, move out." Chief Luggins said.

"Yes, ma'am!" The officers yelled as they ran away.

Shark put Tarantula on the floor as Piranha dove into a small pool. While Owl flew up, scanning the area. Piranha was seen swimming in the sewers, Owl was flying silently through the air, while the others were walking by.

"Mics on. Everyone on comms, do you copy?" Tarantula asked.

"Copy." Wolf said.

"Copy." Owl said.

"Copy." Snake said.

"Copy." Piranha said.

"Copy." Shark said in a fake female voice.

Snake slithered on a statue and went inside the air vent as Tarantula was on a man's back as he went inside the security room.

"A drink for the pretty lady?" A man asked.

"No, thank you. My life is too complicated right now." Shark said as he grabbed the two drinks from the man.

Snake slithered through the air vent as he shed his skin to reveal himself in a jumpsuit. A waiter was walking through the bathroom while whistling as Piranha came out of the toilet. In the security room, Tarantula plugged in a computer stick on the hard drive as she hacked into the security cameras on her laptop.

"Guys, it's Dolphin season." Tarantula said as the security guard was hung upside down with tape wrapped around his arms and mouth.

"Copy that. I'm on the move." Piranha said as he walked out of the bathroom dressed as a waiter.

Owl was flying up in the sky as she scanned the area and saw Chief Luggins.

"Wolf, Chief at 6:00." Owl said as Wolf looked behind him.

"I see her." Wolf said as she saw Chief Luggins walking by.

"Unit two, is the backstage area still secure?" Chief Luggins asked as Wolf walked towards her.

"Unit two. All clear." An officer said.

"This is where all the training pays off." Chief Luggins said.

Wolf bumped into Chief Luggins.

"Oh, pardon me. Terribly sorry." Wolf said as he walked away.

"Not a problem, sir. Keep your eyes open, boys. They could be anywhere, just waiting to humiliate us." Chief Luggins said as Wolf hid nearby a wall with her key card.

Wolf walked by showing Tarantula the key card.

"Wolf is in position." Tarantula said.

"Piranha, you all penguin suited and booted?" Tarantula asked over the radio as the waiters walked in pushing rolling tables.

"Affirmative. I'm a clean, mean, Dolphin-stealing machine. What's going on guys?" Piranha said as he walked with the waiters.

The waiters went through a door as Piranha went in a different direction. Wolf was walking by some people while stealing their wallets and necklaces without them knowing. Owl was close by flying over the crowd as she saw Piranha enter a room.

"Piranha is in position." Owl said to Wolf.

Wolf walked down the stairs and saw an old lady with a purse full of money. He was about to snatch the purse, but she tripped down the stairs, causing him to grab the strap of her purse, which stopped him from falling down the stairs. Owl flew down to Wolf as she saw the position they were both in.

"It looks like we're gonna have to help her." Owl said to Wolf.

"(Sigh) Fine." Wolf said.

"Here, let us help you." Wolf said as he pulled the strap with Owl pulling the back of the old lady's shirt to help her get back up.

"Are you okay, ma'am?" Owl asked.

"Oh, my gracious, yes. I may be dizzy, but I'm alive, thanks to you two." The old lady said as she hugged Wolf and Owl.

"What are you..." Wolf tried to ask.

"Thank you, guys. You're such good kids." The old lady said as she patted her hand on Wolf and Owl's paw/wing.

The old lady left, while Wolf and Owl watch her leave. After she left, Owl saw Wolf's tail wagging. He panicked and tried to stop it from wagging as Owl giggled. They both entered the room with Piranha chopping lemons.

"All good, brother and sister?" Piranha asked.

"All good here." Owl said.

"Yeah, all...a-all good. Yeah, yeah." Wolf said.

"Um...(splutter) Webs, what do you say about moving on to step four?" Wolf asked.

"Copy that. Shark, you're up. Do your thing." Tarantula said.

"(Gasp) Do I get to improvise?" Shark asked excitedly.

"Yes, fine. Improvise. But please be subtle." Wolf said as he and Owl got under the table.

Shark spilled a glass of water on the floor and threw away a table.

"I'm having a baby! Is there a doctor...or perhaps several security guards that could leave their post, and help me?!" Shark yelled as two security officers rushed to the scene.

Piranha pushed the table as Wolf stuck out his hand to place the key card on the door as they went inside. Wolf, Owl, and Piranha looked at the second door. The cart was pushed in front of the guards as they looked at a note on the table.

"Fish surprise?" The 1st guard asked as the 2nd guard lifted the cover off, revealing Piranha.

"Surprise!" Piranha yelled as he pounced on the guards.

Wolf and Owl came out of the table as Wolf took out his phone. He was about to send the picture of Diane to Tarantula.

"Hey, Webs, can you enhance this..." Wolf said.

"Done. Eight steps ahead of you, Wolfie." Tarantula said.

Wolf placed his phone by the scanner as the door opened. Wolf, Owl, and Piranha walked inside as they saw the Golden Dolphin surrounded by laser beams.

"Ladies and gentlemen, your emcee for the Good Samaritan Awards...president of the committee, Governor Diane Foxington." The announcer said as Diane walked in.

"Thank you. Thank you. Thank you so much. Thank you." Diane said.

"Last year, we faced our biggest test when a meteorite crashed into our dear city. That meteorite didn't just make a hole in our city. It made a hole in our hearts." Diane explained.

"Aww." The crowd said sadly.

"But even in tragedy, Professor Marmalade and Professor Owlcolm, they did what they do so well. They made us look at things differently. And thanks to you, Marmalade and Owlcolm, the Love Crater Meteorite will forever serve as a symbol of how there is good even in the worst places." Diane continued.

Back in the room behind the big screen, Wolf, Owl, and Piranha took off their disguises and were now wearing jumpsuits. Wolf and Piranha ran up some stairs on the left and right, while Owl flew over the laser beams. Wolf and Piranha jumped as they grabbed onto Snake, who came out of the vent with Owl landing on them.

"Hurry up." Snake said as Piranha climbed up and grabbed Snake's tail. He lowered Wolf, Snake, and Owl to the Golden Dolphin.

"This is going surprisingly smoothly." Wolf said until the ring came out of his sleeve. When the ring touched the Golden Dolphin, large guns came out, with one shooting a laser at Wolf but missed as he grabbed the ring with his feet, while the laser hit a statue.

"What the molt is that?" Snake asked as Owl noticed something on the pedestal.

"Guys, look!" Owl said as she pointed her wing at the pedestal.

"The Wolf Owl Piranha Snake Shark Tarantula Protection System." Wolf said as they saw a sign that shows their faces that read 'Protected by W.O.P.S.S.T. Protection System'.

"The WOPSST?" Tarantula asked.

"This is not supposed to happen." Wolf said.

"What?" Snake asked.

"Guys, calm down. I'm on it. Initiate WOPSST override protocol." Tarantula said as she placed a computer stick on her laptop.

"Get it, queen!" Tarantula said as she tried to hack into the guns, but the computer buzzed showing 'Access Denied'.

"Did it work?" Owl asked.

"Just give me five minutes." Tarantula said as she began typing.

"And now, please join me in welcoming you to the stage..." Diane said.

"We don't have five minutes." Snake said.

"...Professor Marmalade and Professor Owlcolm." Diane said as Marmalade and Owlcolm began walking to the stage.

"We love you Professor Marmalade/Owlcolm!" A man and woman yelled.

"The pig and owl are on the move. I repeat the pig and owl are on the move." Shark said as Professor Marmalade and Professor Owlcolm walked up the stairs.

"Webs, Webs, the curtain's going up any minute." Wolf panicked.

"It's not letting me in." Tarantula said.

"Check your system preferences." Wolf said.

"You probably need to download a driver." Snake said.

"Try rebooting." Owl said.

"Oh, my gosh, you fixed it." Tarantula said sarcastically.

"Really?" Wolf, Snake, and Owl asked.

"NO!" Tarantula yelled angrily until she heard the door rattling.

"Hey, Larry. Come on, open up. What did we say about locking doors?" Chief Luggins said as she moved the door knob.

"Oh, no, no, no, no, no. Shark, I got a situation here." Tarantula panicked.

"Copy that. I'm on my way." Shark said.

In the air vent, Piranha's stomach started grumbling.

"Hurry up, guys." Piranha said as he tried to hold it in.

"Time to turn this baby on beast mode." Tarantula said as she pushed a key on her laptop that folded up two keyboards on each side.

"Eat it, WOPSST!" Tarantula yelled as she started typing very fast.

She was able to start hacking into the guns as the override bar started to load.

"Please, not now." Piranha whimpered as he couldn't hold it any longer.

"Wait, wait, wait. No, no, Piranha!" Wolf panicked.

"Don't you dare!" Owl warned.

"This award is for..." Marmalade said until everyone heard a loud fart.

Until Marmalade cleared his throat and began talking.

"As I was saying..." Marmalade said.

"(Gasp) No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no!" Piranha yelled as the gas went through the air vent and into the security room.

Tarantula was still typing, until she took a sniff, and saw the gas coming through the air vent.

"Piranha! Are you kidding me?" Tarantula yelled.

"Sorry!" Piranha yelled as Tarantula started typing.

"And that's why Professor Marmalade's Gala for Goodness will raise all the money needed for those less fortunate. Including disabled people, those with health issues, and the homeless." Professor Owlcolm said.

"Come on!" Chief yelled as she pound at the door.

The gas started to fill up the room as Tarantula hold her breath.

"Starting to get mad here, Larry." Chief Luggins said as she took out her ring of keys.

Tarantula was typing as fast as she can, but the override bar hasn't gone up yet.

"Webs! Webs!" Wolf yelled.

"And now the moment we've all been waiting for." Diane said as the curtain started to go up.

Wolf, Snake, and Owl panicked as the guns were still pointing at them.

"Come on Webs, hurry up!" Owl yelled.

The override bar had only one bar left. But Tarantula fainted as she couldn't hold her breath any longer. Chief Luggins found the right key, unlocked the door, and was about to walk inside. Until...

"Excuse me. Is this the ladies' room?" Shark said in a fake female voice.

"Oh, uh, y-you need to take a right at the end of the hall, ma'am." Chief Luggins said as the open door let all the gas out of the room.

Tarantula gasped as she started typing. Until the last bar was filled and the override was completed.

"Yes. Whoop-bam!" Tarantula cheered until the computer showed a tab to see if the user is a tarantula.

"Oh, come on!" Tarantula said in a frustrated tone as she clicked on the checkmark.

The guns went off as Wolf, Snake, and Owl looked at each other.

"And now it is my honor to award Professor Marmalade and Professor Owlcolm with..." Diane said as Marmalade and Owlcolm waited with hope in their eyes.

"The Golden Dolphin!" Diane said.

But then, they saw that the Golden Dolphin was gone.

"No." Diane said.

"No." Marmalade said.

"No." Owlcolm said.

"Yes." Shark said.

"I mean, yes!" Shark said in a fake female voice as he walked away.

"What?" Chief Luggins asked as she went inside the security room.

She saw one of the security cameras showing that the Golden Dolphin isn't there with the door to the room left open.

She screamed as she closed the door and rushed to the scene.

"Everyone, everyone, uh, please don't panic. Just stay calm. I'm-I'm sure there's an explanation for this. I repeat, uh, please do not panic." Diane said as she tried to calm down the crowd.

The Bad Guys walked through the crowd with Wolf, Snake, Owl, and Piranha back in their disguises.

"Nice work, everybody. Now, let's make like a wolf and get the pack out of here." Wolf said.

"Ah, wordplay. I don't get it." Piranha said.

"Diane, Diane, if we may..." Marmalade said as he ran up to the microphone with Professor Owlcolm flying after him.

"You have to understand, we didn't bring hope back to the city for an award." Professor Owlcolm said.

"We did these good things because of how they made us feel. That tingly feeling I get. That shiver up my spine. The wag in my tiny tail." Professor Marmalade continued as Wolf and Owl turned around to see him and Professor Owlcolm.

"Along with the beating in your heart and the urge to do something for others." Professor Owlcolm finished.

"Because you see, being good just feels so good. And when you're good, you're loved." Professor Marmalade explained.

"That means you'll never have to worry about being alone because you'll know that you have friends that will always be there for you." Professor Owlcolm said honestly.

Owl really liked what Professor Owlcolm said about being loved, having friends, and never having to worry about being alone. Suddenly, Wolf's tail started to wag after hearing Professor Marmalade and Professor Owlcolm's speeches. Then, a couple turned their back to see Wolf as his hat and fake mustache fell off.

"It's the Bad Guys!" The man yelled as the woman screamed.

"Arrest them!" Chief Luggins said as all the police officers surrounded the Bad Guys.

"They stole the Golden Dolphin!" Chief Luggins said as she pointed her finger at the Bad Guys.

"Come one, you can't prove that." Wolf said as he leaned on Shark's shoulder.

Until the Golden Dolphin fell out of Shark's dress.

"My baby!" Shark yelled in a fake female voice as he grabbed the Golden Dolphin.

"On your knees, Bad Guys. With your hands up." Chief Luggins said.

"Never! We're out of here." Snake yelled as Wolf fired his grappling hook through the ceiling.

"SO LONG, SUCKERS!" Wolf yelled as the Bad Guys huddled together with Owl on top with her wings open.

However, when Wolf pushed the button on the grappling hook, his pants ripped off. The police officers and Chief Luggins just looked at them with confused faces.

"Well, this just got a little weird." Wolf said.

"It sure did." Owl said with a frown.

This chapter was pretty hard to do to try and explain everything happening. What did you think about Professor Owlcolm? I also forgot to mention Owl and Owlcolm's eye color. Owl's eyes will be blue and Owlcolm's eyes will be green. Please Review.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 105 9
Ever since I was a kid, all I wanted to do was to make beautiful dresses for anyone who wanted to look like a princesa. But when one thing led to ano...
5.9K 100 23
Twilight tries a new spell but it goes wrong, which makes her and her friends end up on an island they've never been before. Twilight tries to use he...
2.8K 12 17
(Set in the movie cinematic universe) Marmalade returns from prison! He tries to gain the trust of the Bad guys as they become heroes so he can take...
15K 1K 41
❝ sσυℓs τiє∂ τσgєτнєr ❞ .。.:*✧ Four animals meet each other in the woods. Over a year ago, they were transformed into their spirit animal for a reaso...