Finntana Friendship One Shot...

By gleetovictorious

One shots of the best friendship on glee, Finntana. Idc what other people say, I'm obsessed with them. Includ... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10

8

48 4 26
By gleetovictorious

A/n: Takes place during s3 The Spanish Teacher @brittanysbitch -Requested this. Enjoy!

It was a regular Tuesday afternoon. Glee club just ended. All the kids loved the Spanish guy.

Finn and Santana had the next class together. Finn was already getting his books out of his bag when Santana walked towards their desk.

"Hey." He greeted her.

"Hi Goliath." She sat next to him. He just kinda got used to the nicknames. Nothing he's gonna say with stop her.

"Okay, here the deal Britt's not free after school today and I got nothing to do so I'm gonna be super frickin bored. So wanna hang out?" She said.

"I think Rachel has a voice lesson so sure."

"Good. So this is one of the few times I ask people this but, what do you want to do?"

"Hm, wow Santana Lopez asking for other people's opinions." He wiggled his eyebrows.

She chuckled, "what?" She then rolled her eyes.

"Coffee, or Breadstix?" He questioned.

"Doesn't matter." She shrugged. Damn, she didn't having an opinion, unlike her.

"Coffee?"

"Sure. Let's both go home after sports then meet up at The Lima Bean."

"I don't have football today." He stated.

"Good for you. Well I'm still stuck with Coach Sylvester." She said in a bitchy tone.

"Okay. Meet at 4?"

"Yeah, that works."

"Cool. Crap the teacher is staring at us." Finn stated as the History teacher, Mr. Smith looked right at them.

"Crap." She whispered.

"Finn can you answer the question I just asked?" Mr. Smith questioned with a knowing look. He knew the 2 friends were talking through his class.

"Um, can you please repeat it?" Finn asked.

"See this is what happens when you don't pay attention and talk with your friends." Mr. Smith paced across the class. He's the super strict teacher everyone hates.

The kids turned around the face the cheerio and quarterback. Both friend's faces were red. "Now, Santana, can you answer the question?" He asked.

"No, repatir por favor. No coprendo." She replied.

"This isn't Spanish class." He stated.

"Well can you repeat it. Because I would want to expand my education. I'd like to hear the question to challenge me, don't you want your student to learn. Last time I checked that was your job." She isn't afraid to stand up to teachers, any teachers.

"Enough with all the talking in class! Ms. Lopez, Mr. Hudson would you like the share with this class what you were talking about? What was so important?" The teacher asked.

Finn started to open his mouth but Santana spoke first. "Look, our conversation is none of your business. If we wanted everyone to know what we were talking about, we would've told you. But newsflash, we didn't."

"I was asking her the last question because I couldn't get it. I raised my hand but no reply so I asked her." Finn lied.

The class ended. A few hours later both met up at the Lima Bean. They literally walked into the place at the same exact time, 4:13. They got on line.

"Hey Trenta." She met him at the door.

"Okay, that name is very good for a coffee shop, not gonna lie." He stated.

"Yeah, I really like that one." She chuckled. They went inside.

"Why the hell is this line short?" She asked.

"I know there's only like 2 people ahead of us. Usually there's like 200 (a/n: exaggerating of course)."

"Exactly."

"Oh, Kurt is doing some community service thing at the local pet store..."Finn started.

"I did not expect that Broadway nerd to help animals. I was thinking teaching acting to little annoying kids like Berry." She interrupted.

"I think he's doing that too. Anyways I had to pick him up but I just went inside the place. There's a cat that looks, exactly like Lord Tubbington there." He explained.

"If I told Britt this she'd say that Lord Tubbington escaped her house and went into the pet store to sell drugs to other cats with his gang." Santana stated. We all know it's true. Lord Tubbington could be a little...much. He's his own breed of cats.

"Oh she defiantly would." Finn chuckled.

"Anyways what?"

"Right so literally exactly like him. I think it was a girl not positive but I think. It was hard to tell but I think a girl. So I put her on hold."

"Why?"

"I figured you could give it to Britt. I dunno."

"Wait, that's not a awful idea. Okay." Santana replied.

"It's just sad how those little animals don't have any homes with love."

"That's like super cliché but yeah, it's sad. I really want a dog, but my mother won't let me."

"Same, my mom's allergic and so is Burt."

"Oof. My mami just doesn't want to. Neither does my papi."

"Oof."

"But let's go to the store after coffee." She suggested.

"Okay." He stated. They went up to the barista taking the orders.

"One grande mocha please and thank you." Santana ordered.

"Okay. That's $5.58" The barista, Liz said.

"Damn when did stuff become this overpriced." Santana mumbled under her breath then handed the barista the exact amount of money. She gave her a $5 bill and 58 cents.

"Seriously." He whispered.

"I'll get an venti regular coffee." Finn ordered.

"Okay...that will be $4." Liz told him. Finn handed the lady 2 $2 bills. Then the 2 waited for the drink.

"Are we actually going through with the cat idea?" Finn questioned.

"Yeah, I wanna get a gift for Britt. She's the love of my life." Santana answered.

"You really love her."

"Yeah." She gave a shy smile.

The coffee was done. "Let's go then." He stated

. "What place?"

"The Lima Pet Rescue Store." He told her the most basic name.

"So creative." She said sarcastically.

"I know right. It's crazy." He said sarcastically.

"Okay, what are you gonna name her? For Britt." Finn said.

"Lady Tubbington 100%" Santana quickly replied. They got inside.

"This way." Finn led her down a hall.

"God, it smells awful." She stated.

"It smells so bad." Finn stated. She nodded. They got to the cat.

"Holy crap they're identical." Santana's eyes widened at the sight.

"Told ya." Finn said.

"Do you have to pay?" She asked.

"I don't know." He replied.

"Mkay. Let's go to the front."

"Ugh, this smell." Finn complained. They went up to the front desk. Santana signed the forms.

Around 10 minutes later Lady Tubbington was handed to them. "Damn we did that." Finn laughed.

She laughed too, "We sure as hell did." She replied. They got to the car.

"Thanks." She stated.

"No problem." He shrugged.

She smiled at him. "Britt's gonna love her." Santana told Finn. He chuckled.

"You're one my best friends, and I still feel bad for...everything so I just wanted to do something nice." He told her.

"Why?" She replied.

"Why what?"

"Don't get me wrong you're also my best friend but I'm a complete bitch, so why are you this nice to me?" She asked as he started to drive.

"You're pretty cool. And you're nice to me. You just hide it behind the bitchy attitude." He told her.

"Just drive." She chuckled. He laughed.

By the way Britt loved Lady Tubs. Lord Tubs and Lady Tubs now hook up.

a/n: inspired by s4 when Trouty gives Britt Lady Tubbington but I got requested for this :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 652 200
Continuing on from my first two glee oneshot books because they're full. Each chapter will be a different oneshot. The previous and next chapters are...
23.5K 643 11
(COMPLETED) Santana is starting college with her best friend Quinn. Quinn quickly makes friends and they are all going out together, Santana isn't ve...
13.6K 469 14
SEQUEL TO MY EVERYTHING - if you haven't read My Everything then I suggest you read that before reading this. Ps. A ton of Brittana fluff. I DO NOT O...
6.4K 173 33
This story follows on from my first story and the lives of our favourite glee couple! Six years into married life, three kids and taking on the world...