My Oneshot

By kookiebunnyandbear24

like the title said , some random oneshots including BTS ships like taekook, namjin, yoonmin and y/nhope It's... More

Devil don't cry
A random act of kindness
Love Happens Part-1
Love happens part-2
Love happens part - 3
Fire πŸ”₯ and Water πŸ’¦ part- 1
I got tagged
Fire πŸ”₯ and water πŸ’¦ Part - 2
just for fun
My possessive alpha
That was yesterday. part-1
That was yesterday. part - 2
Viberator 🀭🀭
Fated to me
Misunderstanding
My possessive alpha special chapter
weird
Mr.pervert part-1
this or that
The Jeon Double Trouble.18+
Mr.pervert part -2
Mr.pervert finale 18+
The tale of Stolen date
The tale of Stolen date special chapter
Perfect
Yearning part-1
Perfect (special chapter)
Flower boy's dairy
Yearning part- 2
Flower boy's diary finale
The perfect match part -1
The perfect match last part
Stuck with you part -1
Fragrance
Fragrance special part
Stuck with you part-2
Stuck with you part-3
Stuck with you finale
Love distraction part-1
Along the part of old memories part - 1

Yearning finale

694 38 124
By kookiebunnyandbear24

Please ignore the mistakes

Jungkook asked Taehyung out on date first time in six months after their no strings attached relationship agreement..... Taehyung was happy and nervous and on the other hand jungkook got determined to confess to Taehyung about his feelings at today's date... jungkook had a idea that older like him...so why not give a chance to love maybe this will end beautifully like in novels it does.

Jungkook told Taehyung to come at hope world resturant which was own by j hope....

Taehyung reached there first and was waiting for younger at the doors to come when his phone rings but number was unknown....Taehyung pick up the phone but widen his eyes to hear the voice at the other end.

"What do you thought V after ruining my life....you will live peacefully with your lover....not untill i am alive V......not untill i am alive"

"S..su..sungje....How did you get out of jail?" Taehyung stuttered.

"Don't you worry about it mafia king...worry about your lover."

"What do you mean sungje..... don't you dare to drag jungkook in this mess...he is innocent....he didn't have anything to do with all of this."

Other laughed like a psycho "he is already in this mess when he decided to be with you...now he has to pay for your sin mafia king"

"Don't you dare..."

"Just see infront of you boss"

Taehyung look infront of him.. jungkook was smiling and waving at him...but Taehyung's eyes widen when he see a red light on jungkook's chest....

He run towards younger but he was late the bullet was shot out of gun....but Taehyung got between both of them and the bullet ripped his chest out.

Jungkook didn't realised what happened untill he sees blood on his hand when he grab Taehyung.

He widen his eyes in horror "tae...tae...what happened....tae" he tried to wake up other who fell in his arms unconscious.

Jungkook lift him and hurriedly drive towards hospital "tae... please say something baby...you are scaring me...please talk to me." He was trying constantly to wake other up..

After reaching hospital doctor immediately took him to OR to operate on him.

Jungkook lost his sanity.....he was crying constantly he was only seeing red....blood on his hands...his lover's blood..whom he was going to confess his love today...

He was scared to his life...he was fighting with what ifs.....'what if tae didn't make it....what if he leave him alone...what if..."

Jungkook never felt like that...even when he got to know about his brother and namjoon he didn't felt this much heartbroken....he was feeling like his soul is leaving his body....like he is dying...he started breathing heavily....he can't breath...like someone suck his all air...

Suddenly namjoon came there along with yoongi...jimin and jin.

"What happened kook....what happened to Taehyung.." jin asked.

Jungkook who was still on a trance looked at him like a lifeless body...but didn't say something.

Jin put his hand on younger's shoulder.

"Kook... baby...." He sat beside him.

Jungkook suddenly hugged Jin and Started to cry like a kid when he got hurt and cry hugging his mother.

"Calm down baby...calm down... every thing will be ok...he will be ok...he is a strong boy...it's not his first time to get injured...he is our lucky boy...he will be okay."

Jungkook looked at jin with hope "jin is telling the truth kook...he is a survivor...he will be alright." This time Namjoon console younger.

After 4 hour of surgery doctor came out of operation theatre....jungkook Who till now was lying with his head on Jin's lap stood up... every one's attention went on doctor.

"Doctor what happened...how was he now...is he alright....tell me doctor....he is well...right... nothing happened to him...right ??" Jungkook bombard doctor with questions.

Doctor smile faintly at others actions "don't worry young man...he is fine...He Was Lucky...the bullet went out through the chest...and it didn't even touch his heart...i must say...he is a lucky boy...we will shift him in the room in a while...but you can't meet him till tomorrow coz he is under sedatives...and only two of you can stay here till then"

All of them nodded and thanks the doctor.

"Kook you..jimin and jin hyung should go home and rest me and yoongi will stay he.." namjoon's words were cutted by Jungkook.

"I will not go anywhere....i am not leaving him here alone..."

"He will be not alone...i am here with him.." jin rest his hand on namjoon's shoulder and shook his head to say any further to younger.

Namjoon sigh in defeat and nodded his head.

Jungkook was standing infront of Taehyung's room looking at him from door glass....his eyes has tears of yearning...oh how much he wanted to embrace other in his arms..and never want to let go.....he is thankful to God to spare older's life...but he thinks maybe luck will not be with him next time. He can't risk it again...he can't live without his lover.....his life...he didn't got to know when this mafia king became his life.

Jungkook was in his thoughts when a hand on his shoulder got him out of his thoughts "he will be alright kook don't worry..." Jungkook looked at namjoon and nodded his head "but honestly i didn't think i ever see you cry for someone else...but i am happy atlast you got over your crush..."

Jungkook faintly smiled....crush...yeah crush..namjoon was his crush but Taehyung is his love...he never felt this strong about namjoon...and he is happy that his brother and namjoon find their happiness in eachother.

"I still remember kook when first time i saw you...i was in my boxers...when you and jin newly shift in our neighborhood and jin send you to my house to ask for some sugar (typical Indian neighbour).." jungkook smile at the memory.

"And i said wow....after seeing your things.." namjoon laughed a little after hearing younger's comments.

"I always knew kook you liked me....but i couldn't returned your feelings....i am sorry for that...i saw hurt on your eyes when jin told you about us being in relationship...."

"You don't have to say sorry hyung....it was just a stupid crush...but what you and jin hyung have is the real deal...i can't never compete with that."

"What you and Taehyung have is too a real deal kook i hope you know that too." Jungkook nodded and smiled at other "i know hyung...i know"

Next morning

When in the morning Taehyung open his eyes he see a heart warming scene infront of him jungkook was sleeping on the couch beside his bed...he smiled a little.

He tried to stood up...but his actions coz other to wake up coz younger's mind was on the alert in the sleep too.

Jungkook get out of couch and go to other...his appearance was saying all about his condition swollen cheeks... scattered hair... swollen and red eyes...it seems younger cry a lot.

"You need something" jungkook asked other in soft and hoarse voice....and older just melt at the softness.

"Water..." Taehyung can only muttered....jungkook nodded his head give some water to other "you are not allowed to drink at once so take a sip at one time " he instructed other who just fondly watch younger.

Suddenly door got open and namjoon came with two coffe in his hands "oh you wake up tae...i will call doctor to see your progress."

__________

"Everything looks fine but we have to report to police about this matter" doctor said but namjoon stopped him "you don't worry about that doctor we will look in this matter." Doctor just could nodded his head in agreement.

"So tae...did you know who is behind this " namjoon asked Taehyung.

"Yeah i know hyung....it was sungjae...he wanted revenge "

"Revenge ???" Jungkook was confused.

Taehyung looked at him "yes revenge my father was a kind hearted man...he was a mafia but a good one he never hurt or give problems to innocent...he works with police...and wanted to stop a drug racquet and sungje was my father's partner...he betrayed him coz he was the one behind the drug racquet and he sells innocent girls and boys in prostitution...when my father tried to stop him...he killed him...but when i take charge of our gang...i planned with police and get him arrested for his crime...i don't know how he got out from the jail and now wanted revenge of his ruined life...he tried to kill you but ...." jungkook got shocked after listening this.

"You don't worry tae...me and yoongi will get rid of him...you take rest and eat something." Namjoon left from there.

"You didn't had to did that.." jungkook said in a low voice

"Had to did what ??"

"You should have to save me" Taehyung smiled a little"why ??"

"Now you got injured becoz of me"

"I am not injured coz of you...and don't worry koo...i am a survivor...a lucky boy...i can't die this easily..." Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows.

"Luck can ran out tae...don't play with your life...life is a gift tae... cherish it... don't be a players of danger it will cost you your life...." Jungkook cup his face "you are precious to me hyung...you don't know how my last night went....i was too scared to loose you...i was on the verge of loosing my sanity..." He looked at his eyes..

"I love you... Taehyung.....i am in love with you...and i don't want to loose you" jungkook said with all of his sincerity.

Taehyung's eyes got wet after hearing younger's confession "i love you too kook...i am in too love with you ." Jungkook didn't waste a minute and capture others lips in a soft kiss who returned it with same softness....it was not rushed just slowly slowly moving their lips with same pace.

"Today's my birthday tae..." Taehyung widen his eyes "happy.. birth..." Jungkook put his index finger other to stop talking "shh...can i ask you for a gift" younger said and Taehyung nodded his head"

"Please leave this mafia world and live with me peacefully."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After five years in a restaurant of Italy.

"Your eyes are so beautiful Madame just like you... your husband is a lucky man...if i were on his place i would lick in my arms forever"

The said women blushed "i wish you were my husband Mr. Jeon...you are too handsome"

"And taken too" a deep voice interupted their conversation....the owner of the deep voice held the said Mr Jeon from his waist who smiled at the action of his possesive husband .

"That's the tragedy...this restaurant have two most handsome man in the world and both are taken by eachother " women sigh and left.

"How many times i have to tell you...you are not allowed to flirt Jeon Taehyung " jungkook kissed his husband's cheeks...who giggled at his action.

"It's not called flirting kookie...it's called costumer service."

"I know you do all that only to provoke me darling....so that i will punish you .." jungkook whispered in other's ear who widen his eyes.

"Don't you think about it koo...we have a party at night everyone is coming in it...jin hyung and namjoon hyung will come with Areum (namjin adopted a baby girl). Yoonmin will come straight from london after their meeting of other mafia leaders...they are having expo there...and hobi hyung will bring his girlfriend first time to meet us."

"Did we have to be there too...i just want to cuddle with you...i don't want to attend a party " jungkook sulk and Taehyung looked at him done "are you for real koo...it's your birthday party...you have to be there"

"Ok but i have a condition "

Taehyung raise his one eyebrow "and that would be"

"After party you will be my gift for whole night" he whispered in other's who shivered at the comment.

_________

At night after party

Jungkook and Taehyung was cuddling on their bed after making love.

"This is the best birthday ever...and you are the bestest gift my love" jungkook peck his husband's lips.

"I am glad you like the gift birthday boy... happy birthday love.... happy birthday"

"Happy birthday love...... Happy birthday "

______________

Happy birthday jungkookie...love you so much i am too happy my baby turned 25...i am proud gurl.

He turned out so fine....a fine and handsome boy...my love...my sweet candy...loves you a lot.

Now...hi to my all readers

This is my gift on jungkook's birthday so please enjoy and comment.

Thankyou 💜

Love you all ❤️😚😚❤️

My handsome boy.

Cute little bean.

I want this cake.

Pics credit to the rightful owner.

Peaceout.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3M 46.3K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
657K 15.8K 100
Evelyn Claire Bennett never thought this would happen to her. Not in a million years. How could something that was meant to be temporary have a las...
52.5K 93 14
🀍 if u're not interested, don't report, just dont read!! 🀍
178K 15.8K 30
"α€žα€°α€€ α€žα€°α€…α€­α€™α€Ία€Έα€™α€Ύ α€™α€Ÿα€―α€α€Ία€α€¬..." "..............." "α€‘α€Ÿα€„α€Ία€Έ..α€„α€šα€Ία€žα€°α€„α€šα€Ία€α€»α€„α€Ία€Έα€œα€­α€―α€·α€•α€Όα€±α€¬α€›α€™α€œα€¬α€Έ..ထတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ α€‘α€α€”α€Ία€Έα€–α€±α€¬α€Ία€œα€­α€―α€· α€•α€Όα€±α€¬α€›α€™α€œα€¬α€Έ...α€’α€«α€™α€Ύα€™α€Ÿα€―α€α€Ί..α€›α€”α€Ία€žα€°α€α€½α€±α€œα€­α€―...