𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒 | 1...

By __julieee

"You're going to let me fuck you like a good girl?" he asks and leans down, "Because you are, aren't you? A g... More

A/N
Prologue
Interlude
Interlude II
Interlude III
ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Epilogue
WAR OF LUST

Chapter 54

58.4K 1.8K 1.3K
By __julieee

I listen to the last words leaving his lips and feel shocked. My lips are parted and I'm filled with disbelief.

Ares has only hugged me tighter towards him and when he's done, he brushes his lips over my cheeks.

"Remember that day when Maya got angry with you? When you saw us arguing... that was when I told her it was you I cheated with. She lost her mind for that reason and resented you for it, even though it's all my fault."

"I remember the night I went to a party with Violet and another friend of ours," I whisper and feel Ares tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

"But I got so drunk, I blacked out and didn't remember anything from that evening," I continue and frown, wishing that I could remember a glimpse of what happened that night. "It was the first time I got drunk, and I promised myself I'd never let it get that far again. It scared me."

"I'm sorry you had to go through that," Ares murmurs. "I... I didn't notice anything when we talked. You seemed sober enough and conscious of everything you were doing, I wouldn't have kissed you if you hadn't."

"Violet has told me that after I came back from isolating myself, I got wasted. Before, I'd only had a glass of vodka."

"I'm sorry for the way I treated you. I was so fucking angry at myself and projected it on the wrong person, which I hate myself for. You didn't deserve that."

"I hate Maya for comparing you to your father," I bring out and swallow back the tears, "you didn't deserve to hear that. I shouldn't have asked you to kiss me, and..."

"It's not your fault," Ares interrupts, "I kissed you, knowingly. I have the responsibility of cheating on Maya. None of that is your fault, you couldn't have known."

Silence lingers between us as I take in what he just told me.

The roof is empty except for us, and we're sitting around the corner of the door, hidden.

"I still can't believe you saw me first," I whisper, "and that it wasn't even at the college party. How could I have missed you those first two times?"

"You were in your own world," Ares answers. "Seeing you up close the third time nearly killed me. It couldn't be a coincidence anymore."

I wish I could visualize it. I wish I could watch him watch me, and read his thoughts upon seeing me for the first time.

All this time, I thought I was the one who'd developed this infatuation. I thought that I'd just been some random girl to Ares.

While I couldn't have been more wrong.

What bothers me, is that I don't remember a single thing from the first night we talked. The first kiss we shared in the elevator wasn't even our first kiss.

It was at that party.

My mind can't seem to comprehend that. But it's true.

He had even called me a butterfly without evil meaning behind it. And to be honest, I don't think he ever called me that with the insult behind the word.

"Did you call me a butterfly because you remembered that night and I didn't?" I ask, feeling my heart move to my throat.

"I did," he sighs and leans in to plant a kiss on my cheek, "I just didn't have it in me to tell you why I did. Because it'd take me back to the night when I felt like I ruined everything. I'm good at pushing people away, Elena, and that's what I did with you."

I remember those words hurting me so fucking much back then, and going to my room to sob into my pillow.

"You pushed me away because..."

"Because I was angry at myself. I didn't want to let myself take what I wanted so badly. I was unhappy and only reminded myself of my dad whenever I looked in the mirror. I denied myself what I truly wanted as some sort of punishment. I hated what I've become, Elena," he breathes and I shake my head, cupping his cheeks.

"You're nothing like your father," I whisper, "what happened that night between us, shouldn't have happened, but it doesn't make you into that monster. Don't let his mistakes dictate your life, please."

"I'm trying, asteráki, I'm really trying," he replies and rubs his hands up and down my waist.

My eyes fall down to his collarbone, where a peek of his butterfly tattoo is visible.

"I was compelled to tattoo it on my skin," Ares says when he follows my gaze, "it just wouldn't leave my mind and I felt like I needed to tattoo it. Even when I hated the world, I always wanted to chase the butterfly."

At this point, my insides have liquified and my face is burning hot since all I keep doing is blushing.

My fingers are playing with the hem of his sweater and I lift it up, revealing his abs and his tattoos there.

"Why'd you get this one?" I ask and trace the tangled-up snakes on his abdomen.

Ares offers a mere shrug. "Looked aesthetically pleasing," he smirks.

"I want to see them," I whisper, and without question, Ares takes off his hoodie and exposes his tattoos to me.

My eyes roam his naked skin, going over the ink and taking it all in.

I see the helmet on the other side of his abdomen and lift my gaze up to his. "My name is Ares, figures," he deadpans.

I laugh a little and let my fingers go to his right hand, where he has the symbol of Ares tattooed on the back of his hand.

Then, my eyes go to the two fish circling around each other on his bicep. Then, to the bird on his other collarbone. My eyes go to the rose on his other arm and the crescent moon on his hand.

"I like your tattoos," I whisper and he grins, cupping my face and pulling me closer for a kiss.

"I like you," he replies and deepens the kiss, licking my lower lip.

Parting my lips, I let his tongue enter and stroke mine.

His hands slide to my ass and he pulls me closer to him on his lap, nearly grinding me against his crotch.

The thin fabric of the shorts and panties I'm wearing doesn't prevent me from feeling his hardened dick, and a moan leaves me when I feel all of him.

My hands land on his naked shoulders and my body nearly melts against his. His hands slide underneath my shorts, exploring my bare skin that has erupted in goosebumps.

His thumbs find the lace of my panties and I shiver when he runs them over the front, feeling the drenched material.

A whimper rips itself from my lips when his thumbs press on the fabric, pushing into my sensitive slit.

"So fucking wet for me," he mumbles against my lips, continuing to rub me over the material "always so ready for me, baby."

My throat has run dry, but I'm vaguely aware of where we are and that I'm getting a bit loud.

"There might be a chance we get caught, you know?" I whisper against his lips and kiss him again.

"You shouldn't start something you can't finish, Butterfly," he smirks, causing me to lean back.

I quirk a brow, and he mirrors my expression.

"You don't think I'll see this through?" I challenge and his smirk widens.

"Prove it to me."

When I disentangle myself from his hold and stand up, he glances up at me and runs his tongue over his lower lip, his eyes following me when I lower myself to my knees.

His hardened length is in front of me, visible through the pants he's wearing and straining against the material.

He breathes out when I unzip his pants and reach for his throbbing length inside his briefs, softly stroking him and watching him through my lashes.

His hand tangles itself in my hair and he adjusts himself on the couch, covering my hand with his and moving it on his length.

When I take out his length after having shuffled his pants down, I lick my lips when I see his hard cock that's leaking precum.

A low groan is heard from Ares. "I can't wait to feel your lips around my cock, Butterfly," he breathes.

I continue my stroking, transfixed by the precum coming out of the tip and how fucking hard and throbbing his cock is in my hand.

"I missed the taste of you," I whisper softly to him and lean in, running my tongue over the tip before wrapping my lips around it.

"Elena," Ares groans and fists my strands between his fingers.

I take more of him in my mouth, lowering my head and taking him so far that tears spring to my eyes and my jaw hurts.

Then, I hollow my cheeks and suck on his length, rubbing my tongue over the underside of him.

"You're fucking killing me, baby," Ares chokes out and thrusts his hips upward, hitting the back of my throat and making me gag.

He does it again and throws his head back in ecstasy, thrusting his hips in my face while I take all of him, trying to swallow and loving the shudder that goes through him.

He gathers all my hair into a ponytail and holds it there as he starts fucking my mouth.

Precum lands on my tongue at that, and I do it again. Lifting my hand, I fondle his balls and caress them, softly tugging at them while deep-throating his cock.

"So fucking beautiful," Ares moans when his other hand cups my cheek, and wipes a few tears away.

His eyes roll back into their sockets when I decide to graze my teeth over his cock the slightest bit. His cock jerks in my mouth and more precum lands on my tongue.

My other hand reaches for the rest of his cock, that's coated in saliva that has been running down.

The sounds Ares releases have me throbbing and clenching my thighs together.

"You're swallowing my cock like such a good girl," he coos right when his cock hits the back of my throat again.

I swallow him again, before pulling most of his cock out and sucking on the tip.

"Lena, baby," Ares brings out, "I'm gonna come."

I continue to suck his dick, and right when I feel like he's about to explode in my mouth, I lean back and take my mouth and hands away.

Ares looks down with a frown on his face and can only gape at me when I stand up and smirk at him.

"You're not going to finish me off?" he asks, dumbfounded. His hand has found his dick and he's now stroking himself, but I shake my head with a 'tsk' and climb back on top of him, straddling his lap.

"Told you I'd see this through," I whisper when nibbling on his jaw, then making my way towards his lips and I kiss him again.

Somewhere along the way, we've managed to shimmy my shorts and panties off. Now, my pussy is grinding against his bare cock.

His hands are on my ass, moving my pussy along his cock and making my juices lube him up.

"Lena, I need to be inside of you," he breathes against my lips. I smile and trail kisses to his jaw, down to his neck.

"Someone's getting impatient," I tease and take his hands away from my ass, shaking my head and ignoring his pout.

Ares takes a blanket lying further on the couch and covers us from the waist down. Then, he leans in and wraps his mouth around my nipple through the material of my shirt.

I throw my head back at the feeling and moan, reaching down to take his cock in my hand and bringing it to my entrance.

Both our eyes close when I bring the tip an inch inside of me, and then pull it back out. "Elena," he whines and shifts his hips beneath me. I fuck myself with the first inch of his cock, torturing us both.

My pussy is clenching around air, desperate to take him all in and fill me whole.

"Why don't you ride me like a good girl?" Ares whimpers.

More wetness oozes out of me and this time, I slide his whole cock inside of me and lower myself on his lap.

I lift myself up and lower myself on his cock again, slowly finding a rhythm. My hands are placed on his shoulders to balance myself and his are on my hips, helping me and guiding me.

Each thrust is accompanied by our gasps and sighs. Ares' grip is bruising my skin and he urges me to go faster.

My hips roll into his, taking every inch of his cock.

Ares lets out a loud moan and I slap my hand over his mouth.

"You need to be quiet," I whisper, "or someone might catch us."

He closes his eyes and nods, a sign that I can take my hand away and cover his lips with mine.

"I'll be quiet," he promises and grunts at the feeling of my pussy clenching around him.

"Does it feel good, baby?" he asks, running his tongue over my lower lip. I nod and bite back a whimper when Ares starts to buckle his hips against mine, slamming into me.

"So big inside of me," I choke out and bury my face in his neck when he violently starts to thrust into me.

Our hips are clashing, and the tip of his dick is reaching so incredibly deep inside of me that it has tears burning my eyes from the pleasure.

"You're every guy's wet dream, Butterfly," Ares breathes, squeezing my ass between his fingers and holding me in place when he takes over and fucks me.

My fingers bury themselves into his dark hair and I pull, needing something to hold on to at the pleasure that's taking over me.

At the harsh pull, a guttural groan escapes Ares, right beside my ear. I pull at his hair again, and his dick twitches inside of me.

It's rubbing against that spot and I nearly collapse on top of Ares when he keeps on lashing right there with the tip of his cock.

I feel myself getting close. One of his hands comes to my front and slides down, finding my clit and rubbing circles around it.

It doesn't take much for me to find my release after that and I clench around Ares multiple times, holding him inside of me while I come all over his dick.

Ares is letting out harsh breaths against my skin and he fucks me through my orgasm, breathing heavily.

"Wait a second, Butterfly," Ares murmurs and lifts me up, only to lay me down on the couch and spread my legs wide for him.

He slides back in easily, plowing into me and fucking me into the couch, both of his hands planted beside my head.

"I like it when you take control, baby, but I love seeing you at my mercy."

His hips drive between my thighs harshly, and at one point, he throws my legs over his shoulders and goes in at a deeper angle.

He doesn't stop, just keeps going while his eyes are piercing mine.

I'm vaguely aware that we're in a public space, late at night, and that anyone could walk in. But the fact that someone could see us, makes it so much more thrilling.

As of right now, the moon and stars are our only witnesses.

After a few more thrusts, Ares comes inside of me and I feel his cum coating my walls and filling me up.

"I fucking love my cum inside your pussy, baby," Ares smirks when he pulls out. I can feel that it's all a sticky mess down there and wince when I try to sit up.

"Me too," I smile tiredly.

Ares takes a tissue out of his pocket and reaches between my legs, wiping at our juices mixed together and he's careful when touching my sensitive pussy.

Then, he helps me into his sweater and slides my panties and shorts back on, to then tuck himself back into his briefs and pants as well.

"Come here, baby," Ares whispers and lifts me up.

"I can walk by myself," I protest weakly, and Ares only chuckles. "I love carrying you. And you do, too."

I shut up at that and hide my smile in his neck. We arrive at my room and he opens the door with my card.

"Let's get you cleaned up, asteráki," Ares says and carries me to the bathroom.

Nothing much happens in the shower. He cleans between my legs and washes me, his hands never linger anywhere and then he quickly washes himself.

When we're both dried, we walk to my bed and get in under the covers. Ares doesn't hesitate to pull me closer to him and wraps his arms around me.

His fingers start playing with my strands and he's planting kisses on my neck, his other hand is rubbing up and down my back.

Our bodies are pressed together, his frame is huge and snuggling mine, engulfing me in his scent.

It's silent between us for a few more minutes, where we just enjoy each other's company.

Ares is mindlessly playing with my hair and my head is on his chest, listening to his calming heartbeat.

My eyes are droopy, and I know that any minute now, I'll be falling asleep.

"Ares?"

"Hmm?"

"If it wasn't for you cheating on Maya, would you have still broken up with her?"

The silence that follows afterward is so loud that I nearly flinch. And hurt starts to creep in.

Because he's not answering. Maybe he's not sure. I mean, he's not a psychic, so he can't know.

So, I just close my eyes and pretend that I never asked that question. I'm happily welcoming sleep and dozing off when he murmurs the next words.

"I knew you'd be my death as soon as I laid eyes on you."

I'm not sure if I'm dreaming or not, but I cherish the words anyway.

. . .

I took a break for like a week just to relax a bit, if you guys had noticed.

But I'm back. I had to write smut and I absolutely hate doing that, but I came through.

AND OH MY GOD GUYS.

you won't guess what happened to me last week.

I was just done with finishing a chapter and closed the document off. Then, I clicked on the update on my laptop for the new iOS update and my laptop completely restarted as it usually does.

So when all was done and I went back to the document of darkest hours to work on it, I didn't see it in my recent files???

I was starting to freak out, because the latest saved version of DH was from back in March, meaning that the current one was just GONE.

Guys... I was SOBBING.

I was bawling my eyes out while frantically looking everywhere on my laptop. Because I've got DH planned out in the document and all my ideas are in there.

I called my dad in a panic and he calmed me down and even helped me look, he followed all the steps with me on his own laptop, and eventually, I found the last saved doc of DH in my one-drive.

The stress I felt at that moment I—

I genuinely don't know what I would've done if I didn't find it back. I was shaking and crying like a little girl to my dad.

But all is good now.

Thanks for listening to my rant, I needed to get it off my chest.

Been a while since I wrote one.

Anyway, hope you enjoyed this chapter lmfao, and thank you so much for reading.

I love you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 62 11
Nobody knew his last name, but they knew his name and also that he was the right hand of the most feared and powerful Mafia, not just in Russia, but...
5.9M 154K 40
*sequel of Mercy* After the tragic 'break-up' that has taken place between Athena and Vincenzo, she went to college to busy herself and distract her...
101K 3K 82
He's recovering, is lead vocalist and guitar(and good with many other instruments) in a band with his friends, has tattoos, a lip piercing, blue eyes...
318K 5.3K 52
❦"𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐁𝐒𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐒 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 #𝟏"❦ • 𝐆𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄 works as a stripper at club LUX after she escaped from her father, Valentine Ros...