ʰᵉʳ ᶠᵒʳᵍᵒᵗᵗᵉⁿ ᵖˢʸᶜʰᵉ

By LuvMarii19

ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ɪsᴀʙᴇʟʟᴀ ᴡᴀs ᴛʜᴇ ǫᴜɪᴇᴛ, ᴀᴡᴋᴡᴀʀᴅ ᴅᴀᴜɢʜᴛᴇʀ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏʀᴋs ᴡᴀsʜɪɴɢᴛᴏɴ sʜᴇʀɪғғ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪғ ᴡᴀs ɴᴇ... More

ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
ᶜʰᵖ: 1
ᶜʰᵖ:𝟸
ᶜʰᵖ:𝟹
ᶜʰᵖ: 𝟺
ᶜʰᵖ: 𝟻

ᵖʳᵒˡᵒᵍᵘᵉ

2.3K 55 6
By LuvMarii19

ᵖᵒʳᵗ ᵃⁿᵍᵉˡᵉˢ,ʷᵃˢʰⁱⁿᵍᵗᵒⁿ
ʲᵃⁿᵘᵃʳʸ ᶠⁱᶠᵗᵉᵉⁿᵗʰ ᵗʷᵒ-ᵗʰᵒᵘˢᵃⁿᵈ ᵃⁿᵈ ˢᵉᵛᵉⁿᵗᵉᵉⁿ

ⁱˢᵃᵇᵉˡˡᵃ ᵖᵒᵛ
I'm currently on the plane with my daughter Tatum going to Forks, Washington. I'm moving in with my dad, so Renee can travel with her too young for her husband Phil.

I don't really care at least I don't have to take care of her over-grown ass anymore; Renee was more my child than I was hers. Phil wasn't that bad he at least paid the bills, so I didn't have to anymore, but he wasn't much better than Renee way to childish to be a grown man and didn't think about half the decisions he made.

Plus adding in the fact that I got pregnant at 14 and Renee was literally no help whatsoever, she even tried to make me get an abortion spouting out how she couldn't afford to take care of me and a baby she shut that right up after I pointed out that she didn't pay any bills anyway. I had to find my way to every single doctor's appointment and she nor Phil were even at the hospital when I had Tatum, like what mother in their right mind would leave their 14-year-old child to have a baby by themselves.

I know it's usually cold in Forks, but I don't really care too much about it being cold or wet, I'm still going to wear whatever I want too. I decided sense its hot as hell in Phoenix that I would wear something long enough that I wouldn't get cold but thin enough I wouldn't get too hot.

I put on a comfy grey bra and panty set, baby pink sweatpants and a matching long-sleeved cropped top, I threw on some gold necklaces and rings, and slicked my hair back into a low-ponytail. I also decided to put on my grill just because I wanted too, and my white air-max.

Now Tatum on the other hand loves the cold, the heat in Phoenix always made her skin itchy when she got to hot, so I kept her inside a lot I didn't want her getting some kind of skin condition from being in the sun too much.

I dressed her in a brown long-sleeve onesie, white socks, her pink and brown snow boots and her pink fluffy coat. I just held on to her coat till we got off the plane so she wouldn't overheat.

The plane finally landed, and we were the first ones up and off of it, I hate planes and I hate flying. Then we went to baggage claim to get our stuff and after that we went to find my dad.

I had Tatum in my arms while I got one of those cart things for our luggage.

"Come on baby, let's go find Papa!" I said to Tatum, as I slipped her coat on her and zipped it up.

"Papa! Papa!" she squealed back to me,

She's been really excited to see dad, she's seen him plenty of times on video calls and stuff but it's different in person. I saw him before he saw us, he still had his uniform on, so he likely came straight from work, I poked Tay's cheek to get her attention and when she looked up at me, I pointed behind her and when she turned around her eyes just lit up.

"Papa! Papa!" she squealed out and dad's head turned toward, and he just smiled that big ole smile, before he started to make his way over to us.

"Hey Izzy" he said to me before looking down at Tay,

"Hey princess, how's papa's favorite girl" he said to her before grabbing her out of my arms as she started giggling.

He grabbed a couple of our bags and started making his way to his cruiser, I followed behind him, laughing as he talked to Tay whose vocabulary was limited.

When we made to the cruiser, I helped him put our bags in the trunk and he buckled Tay into her car seat before we got in the cruiser. We made small talk on our way through the small town of forks. I was so happy when we pulled up, I haven't been able to visit dad like I wanted because I always had to take care Renee, but now I'm back and I'm so happy to be here with Tatum especially.

I grabbed Tay out of her car seat and grabbed some bags before following dad up to the door, once we walked in, I was hit with a wave of instant nostalgia. The house exactly as it been when I last saw it, all the same pictures and cards on the wall. The only difference now is that his and Renee's wedding picture is gone and in its place is a picture of him and Ms. Cora from the diner, I'm so glad he's moved on Renee was not the right person for him and I'm glad he's finally found his right person.

I went upstairs to my room, to see it had changed from that childish little girls' room to a very mature young ladies' room and I loved it. The white and pink made for a really good combo, with cute pillows and plush white throw blanket it was just perfect.

And Tatum's room was even better, I had made sure to tell dad that Tatum loved princess and animals and he ran with that literally. He had made sure to get the toddler bed that converts to a kid bed, a tea party area, an area for a play kitchen, a cute little naptime teepee, a fully stocked closet, and a cute little curtain drape to go above her door that says, 'Little Princess'.

All in all, the rooms were perfect, I decided I would go ahead and give Tatum a bath now so later when she's sleepy I can just put her straight to bed. I ran her bath and put some bubbles in there, I grabbed her favorite bathtime toys and put them in there and then went to grab her from dad. Once I got her, I undressed her and plopped her into the tub and let her play for a little bit before I started to bathe her, once I finished, I rinsed her off and let the water out before wrapping her up in a towel. I dried her off and then got her dressed in her PJs, which were just her Halloween donut onesie that she adores even though it's very out of season.

After that I grabbed her up and went back downstairs, I was in the kitchen fixing tay a snack when I heard a horn honking and Dad got up and went outside before he came back in and walked over to me.

"You've got some people who want to see you Izzy" Dad told me, I looked at him a tad confused before I just said 'Ok' gave Tay her cookie, grabbed her up and followed Dad outside.

"Izzy you remember Billy Black and his son Jacob, right?" Dad asked me,

"Yea of course Hey Uncle Billy, Jake" I said greeting them.

Jacob looked at me up and down and licked his lips as if he were checking me out and then looked at Tatum before he said, "Hey who's this? Your sister?"

"No this is my daughter Tatum" I told him,

"You have a kid?!" he asked me incredulously,

"Uh yea I just said she was my daughter" I told him with a slight attitude, I don't really care what people have to say about me being a teen mom. I love Tatum and that's all that matters.

"How were you dumb enough to make a mistake like that, I never took you for a slut" he said to me,

"My daughter is not a Mistake and I am not a slut asshole!" I said back,

Dad looked up when her heard me swear and saw the pissed off look on my face.

"Izzy what's wrong?" he asked me,

"This asshole just called Tatum a mistake and called me a slut" I told Dad walking away from Jacob.

"Jake why would you say that!" Billy asked him, his voice raising.

"It's not like I lied, she has to be a slut to have had a kid at what 13-14 years old that's not normal!" he yelled back at Billy,

Isabella's protective instincts flared up as Jacob's words cut through the air, a toxic mix of judgment and ignorance. Her grip on Tatum tightened, a clear signal that her daughter was off-limits to such disrespect.

"Listen here, Jacob. Tatum is the best thing that ever happened to me, and I won't let anyone—especially not you—call her a mistake," Isabella retorted, her voice sharp with controlled anger. "Being a young mom doesn't define me, nor does it give you the right to label me."

Billy's expression was one of shock and disappointment as he turned to his son. "Jacob, apologize. Now," he demanded, his tone leaving no room for argument.

Chief Swan's concern was evident as he approached Isabella. "Izzy, he's out of line. Don't listen to him," he reassured her, his protective gaze moving between his daughter and granddaughter.

Jacob's face reddened, the reality of his words and their impact finally dawning on him. "I... I'm sorry," he mumbled, the apology lacking conviction.

Isabella's eyes met her father's, a silent exchange passing between them. This encounter had soured what should have been a warm reunion, and the disappointment was palpable.

"Let's go inside, Izzy. We don't need to entertain this any further," Chief Swan suggested, his hand gently on her back guiding her away from the tension.

As they walked back into the house, Isabella's mind was a whirlwind of emotions—anger, embarrassment, but above all, an unwavering love for Tatum. She knew challenges lay ahead in Forks, but this moment had only solidified her resolve to face them head-on, with her daughter by her side.

Inside, the warmth of the house provided a stark contrast to the cold exchange outside. Isabella looked down at Tatum, her daughter's innocent eyes reminding her of what truly mattered. She would protect her, nurture her, and rise above the ignorance that had just been displayed.

The incident with Jacob would not be forgotten, but Isabella was determined not to let it define her new start in Forks. She had her father's support, and together, they would ensure Tatum grew up in a loving and respectful environment, no matter what others might say.

ʚʚʚʚʚʚʚʚʚʚʚʚɞɞɞɞɞɞɞɞɞɞɞɞ

It had been about 3 hours since then and they had left maybe 2 hours ago, Dad apologized for Jacob's behavior, but I didn't blame dad and I told him so. I had taken a shower and put on my pink satin tank and shorts and braided my hair back, so it wouldn't be too tangled in the morning I might install a wig who knows.

Anyway, apparently Jacob fixed up this car for me and Dad had bought it off Uncle Billy so I could drive to school and stuff. I'm putting Tay to sleep and then I'm going to go to bed myself because I have a little jetlag and I'm exhausted, once Tay fell asleep, I put her in her bed and made sure to turn the baby monitor on just in case. I then made my way across the hall to my room, I put my phone on the charger and then laid down as soon as my head hit the pillow I was out.

°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°♡ᵐᵃʳⁱ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.3K 217 8
After Chief Swan's divorce with Renee was finalized, he was suffering from the loss of his family. Chief Swan adopted two little girls.(That just so...
19.1K 1K 5
"I'm gonna help you, Jas." "How?" His breath shudders as I kiss behind his ear. "I want you to focus on my emotions alone, no one else." I begin my t...
9K 306 11
Esther was not the only one with indiscretions. Mikael and Ayana kept a secret of their own.
1M 40K 93
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...