Richard Ayoade's Disenchantme...

By TheDaleyFlames

A prince from another kingdom came to another kingdom so he could find something what is worth his time. But... More

A/n
Introduction.
Y/n's Voice
More of Y/n's voice
Donald Glover's vocal transformation
Y/n's new voice. Donald Glover as Maurice Moss
One track lover by Prince Y/n
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Y/n's voice choice: šŸŒŸ Voice Showdown! Which One's the Best? šŸŒŸ

Chapter 21

183 4 0
By TheDaleyFlames

Bean and her fiends were so somehow underground now.

Dagmar: What, no hug? I'm waiting.

Luci: Come on, Bean. Who can resist a creepy mom hug?

Bean and Dagmar: Shut up, Luci.

Darius: Mother and Daughter, reunited. Such a wonderful time.

Dagmar: Oh, Bean! I've missed you!

Bean: Well, I'm not gonna miss, mom. Or you, Darius or should I say Skybert?

Darius: My name is Darius. I don't know who Skybert is.

Bean tried to attack but she was held back by the Trogs.

Elfo:(whispering) Is this the mother you're always talking about? She's not an ugly, evil bitch. But she is sluttier than I imagined.

Dagmar: Oh. Hello, Elfo. Last time o saw you, you were a lot more dead.

Darius: And I heard you had a thing for Bean. Inter species. Not the type of romance that I like but it's quite interesting because I wonder how that will turn out.

Elfo: Me and Bean have an open relationship. We thought we might see other species.

Darius: I see.

The fire above kept burning down.

Dagmar: We can't have that moonhole.

Trogs: Moon. Moon.

Dagmar: Silence! Seal team six! Seal the hole!

Darius was then boosted up by the Trogs as he was able to cover the hole.

Dagmar: Too slow.

She kicked the Trogs causing them to fall.

Bean: What are you doing here, Mom? Why can't you just leave me alone? Is your life so awful you have to keep wrecking mine?

Dagmar: I just saved you, dear. Now, would you like me to answer those other questions or did you just need to get it out of your system?

Darius: I have a lot questions. Like what kind of your personality does she have.

Dagmar: Hush.

Bean: You know what? Forget it. I just want to get out of here.

Dagmar: Darling, nothing's keeping youZ

Bean: Yeah, nothing except your freaky little molemen.

Trog: We're not freaky little molemen. We're beautiful, big-eyed Trogs. Trogs, the "o" has a slash through it. Those are molemen.

Moleman: How ya doin,?

Luci: Sup, tater dude?

Dagmar: Let her go. You're free to leave anytime you want.

Bean: I want now. Uh, let's do now.

Bean began running all over the place.

Dagmar: Remember, Darling, if you show your face in Dreamland...(echoing) They'll kill you...(echoing) they'll kill you....(echoing) and you'll never find your way out without my help.(echoing)  sorry about the echo.(echoing) I know it's creepy.(echoing)

Bean found her way back to where she have just started.

Trogs: Welcome back, friends.

Luci was then punched by the Moleman from earlier.

Moleman: That's for calling me "tater dude."

Next scene.

Y/n was far away as he saw and thought Bean has been burnt alive.

Y/n: I still can't believe that Bean, Elfo and Luci are dead.

Arthur: You better believe it, sire. But she was a good woman. Violent drinker but good. So what do you suppose on doing next?

Y/n: I suppose that we figure out a way of getting her father out of here as possibly. It's ain't safe here in Dreamland no more and the people here are just not the brightest.

Arthur: Good idea, sire. We have to get the king away from Dreamland and what else do you want to do next?

Y/n: Head home. They ain't no reason for me to live here in Dreamland no more.

Royal guard: I guess. But just for you know, I was just beginning to love it here. They have the best scope of hot ice cream. They melt your tongue band you can have my old friend, here.

His friend was next to him with his tongue melted.

Y/n: Not enough time for ice cream talk. We gotta get our ass up the castle.

Y/n and a few of his guards were able to make their way to the castle without being seen dressed up as knights. They heard Odval and the Arch Druidess and they sit for them to leave. He then  walked into the room where Zog was sleeping.

Y/n: Alright, Zog, I don't want to alarm you but your daughter is dead.

Zog: Yeah, I'm aware.

Y/n: Not to worry, we're gonna find a way that we could get you out of here. You just don't have to worry because we'll be as sneaky as possible.

Zog: Ah, o have to nothing to live. My daughter is dead and I'm a wreck of a king. Why don't you just put me out of my miseries already huh?

Next scene.

Dagmar: Ladies and whatevers, thank you all for attending this mandatory midnight supper. I can't hear someone eating. Yeah. No, you. Put the spork down.

A metal clang.

Dagmar: Thank you. Let's give a big Trogtown welcome to our- I can still hear it! Now let's give a big Trogtown welcome to our guest of honor, my beautiful daughter, Princess Tiabeanie!

Darius: It's a real warm welcome to have you here with us, princess.

Elfo clears his throat.

Elfo: And...

Dagmar: And two little nobodies.

They are little clapping.

Dagmar: And now that we are finally reunited as queen and princess, the last of the prophets and the fulfillment of the prophecy, my greatest desire is to put all of that aside. And focus if what's most important, the reunion of mother and child.

Darius: Aww.

Dagmar: Bean, I've missed you so much.

Trogs: Aw...

They began clapping.

Dagmar: I know we've had our differences.

Bean: We tried to kill each other.

Dagmar: But now is the time to put the future aside and make up for the past. I rescued you for a reason. And it has everything to do with what's in here.

Trog: Her thorax.

Dagmar: We have time now. World domination can wait. Here's to love!

She raised a glass and sip.

Darius: Now take some time to appreciate her effort for once.

Bean: Shut up, this is for me and my mom. Mom, I don't know if you mean any of that, but I'll toast to you not trying to screw that crown on my head.

Dagmar: Oh, that old thing.

They clang their glass. Dagmar drinks while Bean tossed out her drink.

Next scene.

Y/n: There's a lot of things to live for if you ask me. I mean there is a lot of woman that are looking forward to meeting you. Like a ton.

Zog: I'm beyond done with woman at this point.

Y/n: I know things may not be as the best right now. But you know what? I'm just gonna tell you a little more about my story. I was once in a drunken rage once and I broke and break a few laws and I would get my father pissed. You know your daughter and I have a lot in common back then and I figure that it really suited us together and how we partied together. And adventured together. I once threw a fork at man fork when I drank a lot than I intended to. And I once have a girlfriend who is alot like Bean except she wasn't a princess. And he were at party which we have to cut back on the drinking but she wasn't all for it and began pouring alcohol in drinks yelling " I'm gonna get this party even if it kills me" and she wasn't lying, she did get the party started and ended up getting killed in the process. She drunkenly rode a stolen horse and plummet to her death. She was something. Something Bean might been. And to honor my close friend, Bean, I'm gonna require a large pint of beer.

He clapped his hands and his guard then came back with a large size beer.

Y/n: I should be sober at the moment but I'm really sad for the loss of my friend. Wish I could have done something. Here's to Bean.

He then swallowed the beer whole.

Next scene.

Dagmar: What happened to your appetite?

Bean: I'm allergic to pandering.

Dagmar: I remember to eat everything in sight with those teeth. Like a manic little beaver-girl!(gnaws)

Bean: I get it, you have perfect teeth. Why are you doing this?

Dagmar: To make you happy. Trust me, I'm not playing mind games with you.

Luci: This from the woman who invaded your dreams?

Dagmar: Luci, sweetness, you haven't finished your rat bones.

She then hits Luci.

Dagmar: You've had a king day at the stake. Shall we retire? It's getting dark.

Bean: How can you tell?

Dagmar: Well, Trogs are creatures of habit. They know when it's time to sleep. And when it's time to do the goddamn dishes!

The Trogs began groaning.

Dagmar: Just promise you'll think about giving me another chance.

Bean: I need to go to bed now. which rock do I sleep on?

She then gets up.

Bean: And no invading my dreams this time.

Dagmar: Of course not. I know you like to be alone with your underwater sex fantasies.

Bean: How dare you? Also, I have no idea what you're even talking about.

Dagmar: Goodnight, dear. Yugo will get you ready for bed. And right, Darius and I would like to get ready for bed.

Bean was taken to her bed and inside there, she could hear her own mother moaning and screaming.

Dagmar: yes! Yes! Right there!

Darius: You like that, huh? Oh yeah, that's nice.

Bean tried to her pillow to try and drown out all the noise but she was completely failing to do so now and there isn't much that she could do stop the noise coming to her head.

Dagmar: That's right!  Go harder! Go deeper!

Darius: Anything for you my queen! You like it rough and rough is exactly how you're gonna get it. I'm the ultimate warrior and I'm gonna do you how I do my latest creations! Nice and harder pounding! YEAH! Here comes the pain, bitch!  Take, take it all! Take it all, you dirty little bitch. And I'm even a dirtier bitch, wanna see me in the panties?

Bean was trying to cover her ears so she doesn't have to hear anymore of this.

Bean: Oh my god! Hey, shut up!

Dagmar: Oh yeah, I love it when you talk to me dirty.

Darius: Oh you like that? Here's what else you can like(slap and Dagmar's oh could be heard)

Dagmar: Harder!

Another loud slap could be heard.

Dagmar: Oh, that was too hard.

Bean started kicking the wall to try and get them to shut up. That didn't do her any good and the moaning and screaming still went. Bean appears to be trapped in her own personal hell at the moment.

Bean: Oh god, please get me out of here.

Next scene.

Y/n and his men were outside.

Y/n: It seems that King Zog isn't in his right state of mind right now. And something to be done. He can't go on like this. He have to do something. He can't just lay in his bed and wait for death to arrive.

Royal guard: I guess we could push him out the window and make it look like suicide.

Y/n: No, we are trying to help me. Killing people can wait. We need a plan and we need to plan it fast. Bean would want us to help her dad. Not kill him. And like the healthy relationship. And I say that we have to get busy because we have a lot to do on our hand. And we best do it fast.

Next scene.

Darius: You're all up. And Bean, your mother is fantastic. She was all for it. I don't wanna brag but she even strangled my tongue with her tongue.

Bean: Ew, I don't wanna hear about some sex talk about my own mother.

Darius: What are you some prude? She made you just like that and you better get used to it. As in, she was behind

Luci: We all heard everything and nkw we can't I hear it.

Darius: But this isn't sex talk and that isn't the reason why I brought you here. I brought you here to the mine. I engineered the most of the mine down here.

Bean: And if you don't mind me asking, why are you working for mom? As in how much does she pay you?

Darius: Alright, princess, it was all free of charges because she simply offered me her hot and sexy body.

Darius along with Trixy then showed them all around until Bean was taken to back to the crystal part of the cave.

Bean: Weird. I feel like I've been here before.

Dagmar: You have, dear.

She spook everyone.

Elfo: Don't do that.

Dagmar: Trixy, Darius, I have something special I want to show Bean. Why don't you, Trixy, take Elfo to the lover's gravel pit?

Elfo: Okay!

Dagmar: Luci, you can chaperone.

Luci: Who's up for some Troggy style.

Dagmar: I used to bring you down here when you were little.

Bean: Really? Seems kind of dangerous for a toddler.

Dagmar: You used to love to stare into the pond. You thought the reflection was a little water girl.

Bean: I believed that?

Dagmar: That's what I told you. Oh, look. There she is now.

Bean tossed a rock into the water.

Dagmar: Look, Bean, I know things are awful between us. I don't know where it all went wrong, but from the moment you were born, you were my greatest gift. You realize, you're all I have.

Bean: Oh, mom, you're all I have.

Dagmar: I know you're lying, but I hope one day you'll mean that. Why don't you make a wish, darling?

She took some sort of rock from her mother. She tossed it across the water and ended up hitting a Trog.

Bean: Sorry, Craig.

Next scene.

Y/n was still back in Dreamland and he was figuring out what he have to do right now. He have to get the king out of Dreamland somehow so he could stay out of the dangers of Dreamland.

Arthur: Sire, is there something on your mind?

Y/n: Yeah, it's just that I have been thinking of a way how we are gonna get King Zog out of Dreamland. Do you have any bright idea?

Arthur: We could smuggle him out of here.

Y/n: That is actually not a bad idea. That is actually pretty good. I should go and check on him.

He then went to see the king in the room.

Y/n: So, are you still alive or are you gonna come back as a zombie or ghost and then I'm gonna have to kill you?

Zog: It's okay, I'm alive. If I'm being honestly, I don't even care. My kingdom's outta control, my closet Allie's are now my mortal enemies. You're now my closet, ally.

Y/n: If I'm being honest, I'm mostly flattered.

Zog: And worst of all, my wonderful, crazy daughter is dead. I gave her a hard time, but she was the light of my life. Beanie! I got no reason to live.

Y/n: She was the light of mine. She was a crazy fun person to be around if I'm being honest.

Zog: I got no reason to live. Here's a halberd. Kill me for real, huh? On the count of three, just splatter me good. I know it's hard to see, but try to hit my neck.

Y/n: Zog, with all due respect, the princess would want you to live and escape because they are trying to kill you so maybe the best option is flee while you still have the chance.

Zog: Screw that! Just bash my head, strangle and just put me out of my misery.

Next scene.

Elfo: Things have been going great with Trixy, but, um, can I ask you a question? Is it true love of your wallet is missing?

Luci: Ugh. Enough with the Trixy. Bean, how'd it go with your mom?

Bean: I'm not sure. At first I thought I was doing fine, but then I got all mixed up. I think she's onto me.

Luci: Bean, you have to be careful. We know what this woman's capable of. I mean, she tried to poison your dad.

Dagmar: Please understand...

She appeared behind everyone spooning them again.

Darius: Would it be best that you stopped doing that?

Dagmar: Cloyd and Becky told me Zog was evil and had to be stopped. I swear, Bean, I meant him no permanent harm, and I intend to prove it to you.

Bean: I don't see how. We don't even know if dad recovered from his bullet wound. Did you know that I shot dad?

Dagmar: Everybody knows that.

Bean: I don't even know if dad is alive and kicking or dead and buried.

Dagmar: Oh, Bean, I don't think that's happened yet, but what if I helped you find out?

Dagmar then puts out a blue print on the table.

Dagmar: I'm sure you recognized these plans from your heist. My baby's first felony.

Bean: They killed Slappo, you know.

Dagmar: No, Slappo's still alive, and those sweet, snarling dogs, too. Now, I've drawn in the Trog's secret tunnels. Here's the one I had them use to get the music box back into your bedroom.

Bean: Here's the one that goes straight to Dad's room. I'll use it-

Dagmar: I'm afraid not. The passages are only big enough for Trogs and those aren't tunneling thighs, dear. But perhaps your little elf friend...

Elfo:(chuckles) Um, her little elf friend can speak for himself. Bean, what should I do?

Darius: It won't be that hard. All you have to do is sneak your way through a small hole. It should be super easy. Here let me show you.

Darius then moved moved a box blocking the small hole Elfo should go through.

Dagmar: Follow the tunnel to Zog's bedchamber. When you delivered Bean's message, pull the rope twice.

Bean: If he's okay, tell him I'm alive. And if you get a chance, can you bring me my blue hairbrush? It should be on the nightstand, but Bunty might have moved it.

Elfo went through the hole only find that he may be a little too big.

Elfo: Somebody kick my ass?

Everyone all kicked his ass just like he asked. Elfo went crawling through the tunnel and right into Zog's room.

Elfo: I'm alive.

Y/n: Elfo?

Zog: Yeah, so what?

VIP and VAP pulled the rope twice alerting the others to pull.

Elfo: Bean, is alive too...

Y/n: That was one of her friends Elfo. You know what that means? Bean is alive because last time I saw them they appear to be burnt at the stake but now it seems that they are all alive. Well I ain't leaving Dreamland. I'm staying.

Zog: Bean's still alive! I got something to live for! I'm glad you didn't bash in my head.

Y/n: There's plenty of other heads we could bash in. Like that one delivery guy that messed up my order. The nerves of some people.

Zog: Listen, you've been with my daughter and you're the only guy I trust, except that elf on the rope. Where's he go? Anyway, here's the plan. The only way Odval and the arch Druidess will let me outta here is if I'm dead.  So you go get a coffin, drag it up here, and stick me in it.

Y/n: So you do want me to kill you? Okay, sounds like a plan.

Y/n swung the halberd.

Zog: Hold on, let me finish, dumbass! You mail me into the coffin, you tell everyone off I died, wheel me outta town, go get Turbish and Mertz, and we'll figure out how to bust this conspiracy from the safety of my secret royal hiedaway.

Y/n: Great, where is your secret hideaway? And just for you know, I heard about Turbish and everything I'm near him, I feel like jumping off a cliff.

Zog: The secret hideaway is an unmarked castle about 20 miles from here. You can't miss it.

Y/n: Alright, let's get to it.

Y/n then came back with a coffin for Zog to be in and began nailing it.

Y/n: That should be the last nail in your coffin.

Zog: Go and prepare the escape wagon.

Y/n: You've got it.

Next scene.

Bean was sleeping in her bed until she heard a song that sounded like a music box. She went into a dark room where she found a lot of jars. She then went to her mother in another room.

Bean: Mom, what's the deal with the crazy music? I thought we were past that. It's catchy, but you gotta cut it out. Mom? I'm talking to you. Mom!Mom!

She then turned to face her and screamed when she saw she was eating a Trog's brain.

Trog: Hiya, princess.

Next scene.

Y/n had just finished alerting Turbish and Mertz and when he was about to turn back, he felt something hit his armor. He fell into his back. He then looked just in time to see a halberd coming right his way. He rolled out of the way just in time and went tumbling down one of the open graves down below and beneath. He felt himself hit something below. It was just a barrel.

Next scene.

Darius then came and grabbed Bean by the arm.

Darius: I think that it would be best for you princess to settle down and get some rest. It's been really hard for you.

Bean: The fact that I see my mom eating brain or it's that you and my mom are doing your business and not in the business or something like that? Is that it?

Darius: Ah, yes, two of those things. And I'm afraid your mother could be waiting right now. Because she's thirsty right now. Not for a drink or anything if you catch my meaning...

Bean: Ugh, I'm just gonna go back to bed.

Darius: Before you go, I was taken somewhere and was told that I had a brother once and I never got to meet him. I wonder who he was.

Bean: That's great, I'm just gonna go back to bed now.

Bean just walked away.

Bean, feeling exhausted and overwhelmed, allowed Darius to lead her by the arm towards her chambers. The dimly lit hallway echoed with their footsteps, casting long shadows on the walls.

Darius: I think that it would be best for you, princess, to settle down and get some rest. It's been really hard for you.

Bean: (Sighs) The fact that I see my mom eating brains, or is it that you and my mom are doing your "business" and not in the business, or something like that? Is that it?

Darius: (Nervously) Ah, yes, two of those things. And I'm afraid your mother could be waiting right now. Because she's thirsty, not for a drink or anything, if you catch my meaning...

Bean: (Disgusted) Ugh, I'm just gonna go back to bed.

Darius: (Hesitant) Before you go, I was taken somewhere and was told that I had a brother once, and I never got to meet him. I wonder who he was.

Bean: (Dismissive) That's great. I'm just gonna go back to bed now.

As Bean entered her chambers, she could hear faint, rhythmic noises coming from the next room. She tried to ignore them, burying her head under a pile of pillows.

Bean: (Mumbling) Shut up, shut up, shut up...

The noises grew louder, and Bean, in her frustration, grabbed a nearby vase and hurled it at the wall, shattering it into pieces.

Bean: (Yelling) SHUT UP!

In the next room, Dagmar, slightly startled, continued with her activities, muttering random words under her breath.

Dagmar: (Muffled) Yes, oh, potatoes, just like that, my dear...

Bean, defeated, slumped back onto her bed, resigning herself to a night of restless, disturbed sleep.

Please vote and share.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79 1 25
The last thing each of them remembers, was the school trip, the next thing they knew, they were born in a new world. As they each struggle to find th...
23.3K 413 21
After life deciding his fate he gave up and nothing went well, when he tried to fix it and make the changes he wanted life bit him back and killed hi...
5 3 14
A Princess, uninterested in any suitor presented. A Pirate, no time for silly things like love. An evil Prince, desperate to be king. Who will have t...
23K 1K 64
She was happiness. She was joy. A charming little girl with who would always see the positive side of things and try to find the good in people's hea...