A DEEP CUT

De widows-4-3-1

y/n an avenger . they call her silence becaus of her skills but under the mask she's someone else . she has t... Mai multe

chapter 1
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20

chapter 2

376 14 0
De widows-4-3-1

i pulled up to the avengers tower and saw steve out side smiling at me . i met steve when he first came out of ice , and we became friends. he told me storys from his time sometimes we do sleep overs whatching movies or playing stupid games and stuff.

" good to see you again v" he said hugging me .

" you look like you servived without me too stevie " hugging him back.

" lets go inside they are waiting "

"how do i look ?"he looked at my face then body .

" you have a little of...umm..on your shirt" pointing at my cothes that has little drops of blood on it .

" what?"

"oh never mind you look great"

we entered the elevator and went to the living room. where the avengers were. the elevator arrived with a 'ding' all heads turned to us .

"Y/N!!" they all screamed at the same time and ran my way as i got out the elevator . they sometimes act like children .

" we missed you"

" where were you girl?"

" it's good to have you back"

" get out of my way sam"

a lot of questions flew as they all hugged me . they knocked the air out of my lungs .
" guys, you are squeezing the living hell out of her" steve said as he pulled me out of there .

" thank you " we all sat in the living room and some on the floor and som just laying on each other .

" hey y/n can we talk for a seconde please?" asked steve with a sirious look that i know too well ; we go to another room . he looked nervous wich made me worry.

" you ok stevie ? you look a little pale "

" i'm ok it's just_ do you remember my friend from the 40s that i told you about ?"i nodded.

" it turns out to be alive but he's not himself anymore . hydra turned him into an assaissin and brainwashed him and did a lot more things that caused him pain and suffering a-and i fell like it's all my fault" he said tears in his eyes.

" it wasn't your fault steve . you are one of the greatest men i have ever seen if not the greatest .never say that again ok?" i said hugging him . he wrapped his arms around me and hugged me back .

" i need your help in this . today i asked him about you and showed him a picture of you . he just kept staring at it and repeating your name . it's weird he doesn't give us any reaction to anything" he said as you nodded along .

" so you want me to talk to him?" he nodded .

"ok. let me get change first "

she change into this:

she knew bucky; not from steve but from a mission . he had shot her three times in the stomeack . he was gonna kill her but he didn't . he just stared at her icy blue eyes then left .she still have scars .but she didn't know it was sreve's friend.

walking down where he was kept . she found out that they kept him in the same cell they kept loki. it was dark and cold down there , as she was getting closer she can hear screams of some men shouting 'lock him up' thats when she start running .

she found steve trying to stop the guards and his friend, bucky was being held by them . his hands were bloody and he was screaming .they are hurting him.

"nick what is this?"she asked sheild diracter.

" he's unstabale . we have to lock him up or our safty is in danger . we can't risk it L/n"

" let me talk to him "

" last time i let a person in that cell they came out with three broken ribs . i did it once and i'm not gonna do it again "

"just let me try if anything happen . it's on me " he sigh . he never won an arguement with her . no one did.

" alright . you'r up"he ordered his men to stand down as soon as they did so bucky ran to a corner and cruled up into a ball breathing heavy and shaking.

she got in and closed the door . all the team was watching as she slowly walked his way .

" hey james " she said in a sweet voice . he looked up at her with fear in his eyes he looked like a lost puppy
when she was closer enough, she ckrouched down eye level with him .he was whatching her movements carfully .

" hey big guy. my name is
y/n and i'm gonna need you to breath for me ok?" he stared at her then nodded .

" ok deep breath . thats good" his breathing calmed a little . he didn't know why but he trusted her and that she wasn't going to hurt him .she looked femiliar . her icy blue orbs were calming and bueatiful to look at . he just stared at her admiring her face . her rosy cheeks and smooth skin he had to fight the urdg to touch her. her red pumped red lips . he noticed that her hair was half white and half black .

"can i sit with you ?" she asked not wanting to make him uncomftebale. evreyone was suprised of the conection she had with the scary looking ex-assaissin .

he nodded.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

161 6 1
"You need to fix this, Tony, because I can't unless you decide to help me out here. So, work with me, please!" Rogers thrust his hands out towards hi...
11.9K 621 28
In Which Isabelle, a 14yo, is trained to be a widow since she was 2. When she turns 8 , hydra steals her from the Red Room Academy to conduct experi...
71.2K 1.5K 24
Phoenix is a failed Widow that found herself in the hands of Hydra. She became the first Deaf assassin, and the highest ranking of Hydra. What will h...
241K 6.3K 19
Bucky may have been found and is being helped, but there were others with him. While regaining his own memories, he see's a specific girl fighting ag...