stubborn ✧ s.w. / n.m.

By jckseunie

"Not until you admit it, sweet cheeks." More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
CHARACTERS!
hi. it's been a while :)

nineteen

8.5K 180 40
By jckseunie

Tuesday

"Put that down!" I screeched, sprinting over to two guys throwing around my mom's china. I snatched it out of their hands, scowling at them.

"Who the fuck are you people and who invited you?!" They scurried off, not even bothering to answer. I rushed over to a cabinet and hid the fragile items. Oh my god, I'm gonna to lose it. This was getting out of control.

The gang and I decided to throw a party tonight, but there were way too many unwanted party guests, or crashers basically. Red cups littered the dining table, body shots were being done on my mother's beautiful granite island, and priceless antiques were getting thrown around. A bottle of booze was dripping from a very wasted girl's hands, so I swiftly grabbed it and set it down on the table. I, thankfully spotted Mike, who was speaking to a girl from my math class.

"Mike!" I harshly shoved people out of the way, trying to get to him as quickly as possible. He turned around--confused, but once his gaze met mine, he waved. The girl--Mina, smiled at me and I reciprocated, but asked to borrow him for a minute. She nodded, going over to her group of friends.

"Do you know who these people are?" I asked, exasperated. His brows furrowed, showing he thought I knew.

"You didn't invite them?" He rose an eyebrow. I rapidly shook my head no.

"How the hell did so ma-" I was interrupted by a voice I came to know fairly well, unfortunately.

"Oh my god, Lily!" She sauntered towards Mike and I with that devilish smile plastered across her caked face. My mouth fell agape and my eyes were the size of saucers. Every fucking time.

"You!" I pointed at her, my face already feeling hot. "You invited all of these people to my house! Who fucking invited you in the first place?!" Sam had found me and I was fuming at this point.

"I was in town, so of course I thought I'd stop by with a couple of friends." Liza innocently batted her crusty ass lashes. "Oh hey, Sammy. Nice to see you again."

Sam scoffed, wrapping his arm around my waist and bringing me closer to him.

"Get. Out." I gritted. Not only was I still upset she was in the area, but she had the fucking nerve to come to my party?

"Don't be such a party pooper." She rolled her eyes, taking a sip from her red cup. Without thinking, I knocked it out of her hand at a rapid speed, sending it crashing onto the wooden floors. Fuck, I'm going to end up cleaning that later.

"I said leave, bitch." I narrowed my eyes at her. A look of fear flashed behind her eyes, and I knew she didn't have the boobs to fight back.

"Don't think you can get rid of me that easily," She sneered, grabbing the attention of her big group of 'friends' and piling out the door. The capacity decreased by probably half, and the house was left with kids we actually knew and liked. The remainder of the people left were probably about two hundred teens, and I let out a sigh of relief.

Mike excused himself just after Liza left, probably to find the girl from my math class he was with earlier. Sam spun me around to face him, a drink in his hand. Did he have that before? Oh well. I huffed, taking the cup from him and downing it, the burning alcohol trickling down my throat. He smirked, grabbing both of my cheeks for a kiss. This kiss was needy and full of lust, not like the ones we had before.

"You look so hot when you're angry," He murmured against my lips. "I fucking love it."

I broke out in a laugh, kissing back with a greater force. "Is that your kink?" I teased.

"Maybe it is, baby," He winked. I throw my head back, laughing at his remark. He suddenly grabs the back of my neck and pulls me in for another long kiss. He softly bites my bottom lip, as if asking for entrance, which I gladly approve. His tongue fights mine for dominance, but in the end, he obviously wins. I was the first to pull away, coming up for air. He grumbles, squeezing my hips.

"Alright, Mr. Needy. Take it easy," I giggled. I entwined my fingers with his and we weaved through bodies, into the kitchen. Drinks were shoved into Sam and I's hands as soon as we walked up to Nate and Nash.

"Nash, where's Hayes?" I crinkled my brows. There were far too many seventeen to eighteen year olds in the house and I was getting worried. Hayes is like my own little brother and I'd be stricken with guilt if something happened to him in my own home. As if I didn't have enough to worry about.

"Dunno, sorry," Nash shrugged and took a sip out of his cup. I smacked him on the back of his head.

"You idiot, do you know how many dumbass teens are here, tonight? If something happens to your brother, don't come crawling to me for help." I lied at the last part--knowing I indeed would help, but I tried to make Nash feel guilty for leaving his fifteen year old brother in the hands of our reckless classmates.

"Fuck," Nash screwed his eyes shut, realizing what an idiot he is.

Nate, Nash, Sam, and I split up from each other to look for the younger blue eyed Grier. I weaved through bodies and tried to make out their faces in hopes one of them is Hayes.

"Hey Lil!" Blair emerged from the backyard.

"Hey," I breathed, looking frantic as I scoped the backyard from over Blair's shoulders.

"Babe, are you alright?" Her forehead creased as she placed a hand on my arm.

"Not really," I scratched my head. "Nash, being the idiot he is, left Hayes somewhere around here and I'm not sure this is a place for fifteen year old boys to be hanging in. Like, what if some dumbass hands him a beer? Or weed? Shit," I face palmed.

"L, relax," She rubbed my arms up and down. "He's been by the pool with me ever since this party started. We played some games, had a soda or two. No need to worry."

"Oh thank god," I sighed in relief. "Thanks, B."

"Don't sweat it, Lil." Suddenly, Hayes walked up behind Blair and gave me a cheeky smile. My brows furrowed, my gaze switching between Blair and Hayes.

"What, you goof?" I quirked.

"I," Hayes started. "May have tried a little bit of alcohol."

My eyes basically bulged out of their sockets. "What?! B, I thought you said he didn't drink any of that!"

"It's true, he didn't! But I guess when I left him to come in here, some ass must have given him some."

"That ass was Matt," Hayes laughed, but when my eyes narrowed at him, he quickly shut up. Coincidentally, Matt waltzed over with Johnson, who was holding a bottle of cherry vodka.

"Please don't say that little bit of alcohol wasn't that bottle of vodka Jack's holding," I mumbled. Hayes sheepishly nodded as Matt and J looked at me with wide eyes.

"What happened?" Matt rushed.

"You gave him alcohol?!" B beat me to it. "What the hell, Matt? He's fifteen. He shouldn't even be in the same room as us tonight! I swear to god, if his mom finds out we're all fucked."

"He said it was okay with you!" Matt defended. However, J rapidly shook his head from beside Matt with wide eyes.

"Fuckin' Johnson," Matt grumbled. I sighed, taking Hayes by his sleeve and dragging him upstairs. Thankfully, one of the guest rooms was vacant, so I shoved Hayes inside and locked door. He pounded on it and screamed for me to let him out, but I didn't want anything else to happen to him.

"Lily, come on! Please?" He begged.

"Sorry, Hayes, but if your mom found out, we'd all be grounded for the next ten years. Better to keep you away from all of this. I'll make it up to you tomorrow! Lunch on me," I laughed. There was silence from the other side, but then he spoke up.

"Alright!" He cheerily yelled.

As soon as my feet touched the last step, Nash came running towards me.

"I heard you found him?" He asked out of breath. I nodded, looking at him with hard eyes.

"Where is he?"

"Upstairs, and locked in."

Nash let out a sigh of relief, brushing past me and going up to where his brother is. I sighed, gingerly combing through my hair. Sam appeared from behind and rubbed the side of my hips to calm me.

"Relax baby, have another drink," Sam peppered my neck with butterfly kisses as he offered me a cup filled with red liquid.

"It's a strawberry mojito," He smiled. "Made by yours truly."

"Mmm," I closed my eyes with a grin. "It's so good." In response, he leaned down to kiss my pink lips. The strawberry was still evident, but Sam seemed to like it, as he licked my bottom lip. I pulled away, failing to contain the laughter bubbling out of my mouth.

"I make a mean fuckin' drink," He smirked. Rolling my eyes, I sarcastically nodded.

"Don't get ahead of yourself, babe," I smirked back. He chuckled, swiftly kissing my cheek. I laced my fingers with his and we headed out to the backyard where our friends were. They were gathered around the bonfire, laughing and drinking.

"Hey! It's the cutest couple ever," Ser slurred. Nate, Matt, Nash, and Shawn erupted in a fit of giggles. They were clearly wasted, yet again.

I chortled at her drunk comment, grabbing the pipe that was being passed around. I took a long hit, my muscles relaxing after letting out a puff of smoke. Sam mimicked my actions, then swung his legs over mine.

Time went on and party guests slowly left. Now, it was just us eleven, including me. The house was probably filthy, and we all had a long night ahead of us--either to clean or sober up. Deciding to leave the five fucked teens, the rest of us cleaned.

To speed up the process, we split up into two's. Blair and I took the kitchen, as it was the most sacred room to my mother.

"Baby, come on," Sam tugged on my hand.

"You act like such a toddler," I rolled my eyes. "Wait."

"Lily," He dragged out my name. "Please."

I looked to Blair and she nodded, a laugh bubbling out. Huffing, I let Sam pull me to wherever he wanted to go.

"What are we doing here?" I rose an eyebrow, looking out onto the moonlit illuminated ocean.

"I wanted to formally ask you something," He pulled at my hand once again towards a secluded section of the beach.

"You're not going to murder me and let the waves take my dead body out into the ocean, right?" I joked.

He laughed, "Dammit, how'd you find out?"

Before I could utter out another word, my eyes caught sight of picnic already laid out, similar to the one we had on our first date. I gasped, this one much more extravagant than before. The blanket was the same tapestry, but now there was a small table filled with different sushi, my favorite. The fairy lights were hung up and candles littered the sand, giving it a magical look.

"This is beautiful." I was in awe. I turned to Sam, wrapping my short arms around his torso, smiling up at him. His eyebrows pulled together as he also wrapped his arms around my waist. I got on my tip toes and gave him a sweet kiss, my lips lingering over his.

"What was that for, babe?" He whispered, confused.

"For everything," I whispered back. "For doing so so much to get my trust back, for the small gestures, everything Sam. Thank you."

"Anything for my princess," He smiled down at me. I blushed at the nickname, burying my face in his chest to hide the redness on my face. He laughed at me, wrapping his arms around my frame.

"But back to my question," He paused, getting down on one knee. What the? My heart stopped and my eyes widened. He wouldn't. "I wanted to formally ask you; will you be my girlfriend?"

"Of course, dumbass," I let out a sigh of relief, smacking his arm. "You scared me! I honestly thought you were going to propose." He laughed, kissing my temples.

We spent a while on the beach after eating our sushi. Our backs were against the rock the fairy lights hung on and we continued to stare out at the ocean. I popped the last raspberry in my mouth, then leaned my head back against the rock.

My eyes fluttered as I struggled to keep them open. I could feel myself getting sleepy from today's events--the party, seeing Liza, and the picnic. Sam must have noticed my state, as he placed my head on his shoulder and kissed my forehead.

And just before I was out like a light, he uttered the words I never thought I'd hear yet, as our relationship was just beginning. "I love you."

_____

The week went by way too quickly for my liking and it was already Sunday night. Sam and I were lounging around my house in sweats, my tangled hair nestled at the top of my head in a bun.

"You want some popcorn?" I called from the kitchen.

"No babe, thanks." I grabbed a bottle of water and positioned myself in between Sam's legs. He scooted backwards on the couch, giving both of us leg room.

"Do you think people know about us already?" His fingers traced my exposed hipbone.

I shrugged, "I bet they do. I mean, if Liza didn't already say anything, then people would have known from the party. There were people taking pictures."

"At least they know you belong to me," He smirked. I smacked his chest with a laugh.

"God, you're cheesy."

"You like it," He winked. I rolled my eyes, but didn't protest. It was cute how he's become all, what's the word--committed to me, when not so long ago he fucked a girl at every party. I stared at his angelic features, taking in his defined jawline, his long lashes, and his enticing hazel eyes.

"What, princess?" He laughed. There he goes again with that damn nickname. And there goes my stomach, down to the floor.

Without thinking, I blurted out what's been bottled up. "I love you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.9K 357 27
WARNING: These were some of my first ones, so they're prolly hella cringey lol. Have fun! (My Matt ones are better I promise peep @ my profile for t...
40K 703 41
Cameron Dallas, Matt Espinosa, Nash Grier.
190K 4.1K 27
that's all she heard. "Ava, don't" but it just made her want to even more. and she wasn't sure if that was the worst, or best mistake of her life. ~...
115K 1.3K 17
Magcon imagines here! Jack G Jack J Matthew Cameron Aaron Shawn Sammy Yes I know this isn't all of them, please do not hate. {completed} * This was w...