"Your scent" Taekook ff

By taekook_231

Truebloodalpha wanting his mate, omega being scared for his life yet they ended up being mates. Will alpha's... More

0.
1. Begin
2. First meeting
3. Let me
4. Friend
5. Not giving up
7. Beta?
8. Sickness
9. Calmness
10. Rut
11. Omega
12. Past & accept
13. Hapiness
14. Closer
15. Excursion
16. First kiss
17. Another trueblood
18. Flower shop
19. School project
20. Heat
21. Online classes
22. Problems?
23. Comfort
24. Gguk & Moon
25. I can top too
26. New start
27. New start 2
28. News
29. Your scent

6. Chance

8.4K 390 63
By taekook_231

__________

What would you feel if you see red eyes looking right at you??

Would you feel fear?

Calmness?

Would you start running??

Or you would stare back at that same red, pretty eyes that are looking at you?

"He's here? But why?" Taehyung asks his wolf through mindlink.

"I told you Tae, he found his mate and he would do everything to make sure that you are fine, he will make you as his." Moon says.

"His eyes, they holds so much power." Taehyung whispers, being scared that Jungkook might hear him if he says it a little bit louder.

"Because they do, he is the most powerful wolf alive." Moon says happily.

"I don't know Moon, I should be scared and push him away but why it seems that I'm pulling him to myself more and more every time that I sees him." Taehyung says, being confused with himself.

"That's what we calls bonding. Me as your wolf and his wolf feels connected every time that you and Jungkook are close to each other. Me, your wolf wants to be close to his mate that's why you feel like this Tae. It's bonding and maybe just maybe you might like him as well." Moon says.

"Moon, I will pretend that you didn't say that last sentence right now. How can I like someone whom I met just few days ago?" Taehyung says.

"Well, he is your mate so of course that you will like him." Moon says. Taehyung rolls his eyes then looks back towards were Gguk was standing but...

"He is not here anymore." Taehyung says.

"He is still here Tae but not in his wolf form." Moon says.

"Ohh." It was all that Taehyung said.

He sighs and leans his head on his hands as he watches towards forest, towards place that Jungkook is supposedly standing and probably looking at him.

"Is it just me or you are looking where is your mate?" Moon asks.

"It's nothing like that you stupid wolf." Taehyung says.

"Hey I am you so that means that you are stupid too. Anyway, why are you looking towards him then??" Moon asks and smirks. (Sassy like Tae 👀)

"You know what, duck you! I'm tired, I'm going to sleep." Taehyung says as he stood up, looking at forest one more time before entering his room. Little did he know that Jungkook just smiled as he looked at him with shining eyes.

"Good night, precious."

__________

The next few days nothing much happened except Jungkook making sure that Taehyung is comfortable around him.

He made sure not to bother Taehyung too much because he knows that there is no way of Taehyung giving him chance to prove himself, that's why he is looking at his mate from far away.

"Jungkook, for how long are you going to stare at him like that??" Mingyu who was sitted next to Jungkook under the tree asks his best friend.

"Forever, why?" Jungkook says, eyes not leaving Taehyung's figure for second. Mingyu rolls his eyes and playfully hits Jungkook's heads.

"Pabo-ya!! Do you realise that he can feel your stare on himself?? What will he think about you?? Pervert!" Mingyu says.

"Omg! You are right! What if he thinks about me as some pervert or even worse?? Ohh God, what am I gonna do now?" Jungkook silently scream.

He stops looking at Taehyung and instead looks as Mingyu who had "dude wtf?" look on his face.

"For one trueblood alpha you are really scaredy cat and plus that stupid one." Mingyu says.

Jungkook glares at him and hits his arms which ended Mingyu hitting him back which lead to them kicking each other.

"You idiot!" Jungkook says.

"You monkey!" Mingyu says back. Jungkook glares and hits Mingyu again. Mingyu gasp and hits him back.

This time Jungkook gasps then jumps on Mingyu which lead them to roll all over the grass while hitting each other, of course playfully.

Some students were laughing at them being idiots as usual while some students including Taehyung whom were new watched in fear of what is going to happen.

Minghao who was sitted with Taehyung under other three, enough away from their mates sighs as he saw his mate and friend 'fighting' again.

"I swear to God, I'm gonna murder them." Minghao says.

"What are they doing?" Taehyung asks as he looks with curious eyes at two.

"They are being stupid again. They always do this when one of them says something and others don't agree or eventually agree but it's being dumb." Minghao says.

"Ohh." It was all that Taehyung says. He focuses back on Minghao who totally ignored two idiots this time.

"So, Taehyung, don't feel like you need to answer me but I'm just curious." Minghao says softly.

"Is about my rank, right?" Taehyung asks, already guessing about what is word.

"Yeah, you said that you are beta but you kinda looks smaller than beta. You looks like omega." Minghao says. Taehyung tryed to stay calm, not showing any sign of nervous nor anything.

"You are probably confused, I'm beta." Taehyung says and softly smiles.

"Alright, if you say so. I can understand why you are hiding your scent. You are scared for your own life because of how alphas used to be towards omegas and even betas. I can see that fear in you but I assure you that you don't need to be scared of alphas in this pack." Minghao says.

"Why do you believe to them this much??" Taehyung asks on which question Minghao smiled.

"You see, when I met Mingyu, I was scared as well but he asked for chance I gave it even tho I was scared and look at us today, we are being happy together and he has all of my trust." Minghao says.

"Mingyu didn't changed at all, he is still that cute, adorable guy that I met before. His eyes shows a lot and never ever he had being bad towards me. Other alphas and betas has so much respect towards omegas, that's why I feel safe and loved here." Minghao says.

"Ohh." Taehyung utters softly.

"This pack is the most safest one, our head Alpha and Luna has being doing great job in protecting this pack for years. Soon enough, their son will become head alpha together with his mate and I'm sure that they will be great leaders." Minghao says.

"Do you know their son?" Taehyung asks.

"I do and he is very very nice guy." Minghao says.

"Ohh, I never saw him. Since, I'm scared to go to the centre of pack, I asked my parents if we can live by the end of pack." Taehyung says.

"That's why I never saw you before. I'm sure I wouldn't forget you." Minghao says.

"Also, you should totally come to the centre of pack. We have a lot of markets and coffee shops there. I'm sure you would like it a lot." Minghao says.

"We also have small cinema, we can go and watch some movie together with that two idiots over there." Minghao says and giggles.

"Maybe one day. My appa have flower shop there." Taehyung says.

"Ohh really?? I didn't know that it was your appa, now I know." Minghao says.

"Yes, I'm helping to him at home with flowers, it's my favorite hobby to do." Taehyung says and smiles.

"Omg!! That's great!! I love flowers too, they makes me so happy." Minghao says.

"Same." Taehyung says. Just then they heard steps and some groaning.

"Babyyy!" Sudden voice from Minghao's left side whines causing them to look at that direction.

"What happend Gyu?" Minghao softly asks as he sees his mate pouting.

Mingyu sits down next to Minghao and snuggles his face against his mate's neck while his arms wrapped around his waist.

"That bish of our friend is totally idiot." Mingyu says.

"Ohh come on!!" Jungkook says as he sats down too.

He didn't sat close to Taehyung because he didn't wanted to make him uncomfortable.

"Hao, your boyfriend is so weak. I didn't even touch him and he started whining." Jungkook says and rolls his eyes. Mingyu lifts his head from Minghao's neck and glares at Jungkook.

"Says you who started whining because of thinking that someone might think about you as some pervert." Mingyu says and smirks.

Jungkook widen his eyes and it's about to jump on Mingyu when voice stopped him.

"Jungkook, enough!" Taehyung says, Gyuhao couple looked shocked at them.

"You are lucky!" Jungkook says as he glares at Mingyu.

"Why did you two fought this time?" Minghao asks as he caresses Mingyu's hair softly.

"It's nothing, he is just being annoying as usual." Jungkook says, earning a kick from Mingyu but then Mingyu got hit on the head from Minghao.

"Babee!" Mingyu whines.

"Sorry but you got it because you hitted Jungkook." Minghao says but then kisses place where he hitted Mingyu.

"Aishh, stop with your love drama already." Jungkook says and lays down on the grass.

"It's not our fault that you don't have boyfriend." Mingyu says.

"Haha very funny." Jungkook says and closes his eyes. Taehyung looks at Gyuhao couple and softly smiles, looking at them being lovey dovey with each other, he wanted that too.

He looks at Jungkook, seeing him still having closed eyes.

"Do you need something pup?" Jungkook suddenly asks. Taehyung squeek in surprise because how Jungkook knew that he is looking at him and what the duck is with nickname.

Minghao looks towards them and smiles.

"Get up your ass and let's leave them alone." Minghao whispers to Mingyu who immediately nods and stands up, pulling his mate up with himself then they both run away from there while giggling.

Taehyung closed his eyes and hided his face with his hands.

"Why are you hiding your face?" Jungkook softly asks, laying down on his left side to look at Taehyung.

Taehyung peeks through his fingers and sees Jungkook looking at him.

"How did you know that I was looking at you?" Taehyung softly asks, making Jungkook smile.

"I felt your stare on me." Jungkook says.

"Ohh." Taehyung says and looks away. They stayed sitted like that in silence, being in their own little world.

"I talked with my parents." Taehyung suddenly says.

"About what?" Jungkook asks, kinda surprised that Taehyung started talking first.

"About you." Taehyung says.

"Ohh! And?" Jungkook says, being kinda nervous.

"They thinks that I should give you chance to prove yourself." Taehyung says.

"And what do you think?" Jungkook asks.

"I think the same." Taehyung replies softly.

__________

I'm late -_-

I will upload next part today as well

Also, Jungkookie's birthday is in few hours 🥳

I can't wait for it 🤭

Anyway, I hope you all are having great day ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 5.5K 26
when ,due to a past event Taehyung don't want an Alpha as a mate but got two Alphas in return,and that to be true bloods. So what happens next, let's...
223K 18.3K 42
"You're never 'an' alpha, you're always 'the' alpha!" All Jungkook sees, all Jungkook hears - tear down an alpha you see as an equal, bring down a tr...
438K 22.1K 41
Will the strongest true blood Alpha and the strongest omega can have a perfect match? cover credits to the unbelievable editor: @Aisyvk__
948K 38.8K 52
BTS OMEGAVERSE AU Taehyung was a feared, respected and dominant alpha. He was reckless and remorseless. He was selfish and inconsiderate. He was stro...