Dutch Tulips (Bill Kaulitz/To...

By LouNeverWanted2Dance

*Sequel of Stockholm Syndrome* More

Preface
Chapter One. Chain Reaction
Chapter Two. Make a Dream Last
Chapter Three. Walking Travesty
Chapter Five. Smiling at Everything
Chapter Four. Help
Chapter Six. Only Dream of You
Chapter Seven. With a Little Help
Chapter Eight. Trust
Chapter Nine. Back to Us
Chapter Ten. Like it's Somebody Else
Chapter Eleven. The Shadow of My Doubt
Chapter Twelve. I.m. Perfect.
Chapter Thirteen. Let's be Alone Together
Chapter Fifteen. Just Like Runaways
Chapter Sixteen. Burn Like Stars
Chapter Seventeen. Saving All My Summers
Chapter Eighteen. Till the stars go blind
Chapter Nineteen. The Symmetry of Me and You
Chapter Twenty. Falling in Love Will Kill You
Chapter Twenty One. Nothing Worse Than Wanting More
Chapter Twenty Two. In-love enemies
Chapter Twenty Three. Never Be Afraid Again
Chapter Twenty Four. Light Years Away
Chapter Twenty Five. Only Hold On to Let Go
Chapter Twenty Six. Does Your Husband Know?
Chapter Twenty Seven. Stitch Myself Up And I'd Do It Again
Chapter Twenty Eight. Life Is Cynical Despite Your Heart of Gold
Chapter Twenty Nine. Stay a While
Chapter Thirty. Please tell me you're never gonna leave
Chapter Thirty One. She'd laugh the Night Time into Day.
Chapter Thirty Two. Don't forget.
Chapter Thirty Three. Today Will Be A Good Day.

Chapter Fourteen. Never Turn Around

251 9 0
By LouNeverWanted2Dance

// So... here's another one! So for the first short bit of the chapter please make sure to listen to the song, I actually believe it goes well with the words... but, your choice!

ENJOY! //

Mathew was just lying there with his girlfriend next to him, the needle in the floor, between them. He couldn't hear what the boy was saying he was only listening to the sound of the music coming from the stereo. He was lost in the music, in his mind he was falling, the voice in the song had his head spinning and the echo made his already overexcited mind go even faster. He had wanted to keep the kid away from that but he his girlfriend insisted they could get really good money for a kid like that, and they needed the money. At least Mathew was tired of watching his girl sell herself for a little bit of that precious white stuff.

He tried to get out of it, but he was too deep in too deep and now he needed it to function. He no longer had a choice, although he wished his girlfriend did... at least for a while, to give that child a chance...

As the effect ran out he felt grumpy, she was still on the floor, blacked out and in the meantime he had to check on the boy.

Mathew stepped into the dirty hallway and opened the door to the small filthy room in which the kid was. He found little Henry on the floor, playing with his Thor and Loki plastic toys; completely oblivious to the situation.

"Hey kid, you hungry?" He knelt down and looked at the kid as he didn't stop playing but nodded. "Come on." He straightened up and made the boy follow him. Henry dropped the Loki figure and walked behind Mathew until they reached the stairs, where he cried out and pulled at the young man's pants.

"Help me?" He asked politely, which Mathew didn't notice, to him this was just annoying as he didn't understand what the kid wanted him to do, not until he reached out and grabbed his hand with his eyes still on his tired face.

"You don't know how to walk down a flight of stairs, kid?" He asked as he walked with him down to the kitchen. Henry shook his head.

"Mommy says I'm a bit clumsy." Henry said, making Mathew chuckle.

They reached the kitchen and Mathew let go of the kid's hand before he went to the refrigerator.

"You sit; I'll see what food we have for you, kid."

***

Izzy already had a plan when Bill stopped the car outside the doctor's office. She turned to Bill and spoke quickly.

"I'll go on my own, wait five minutes and then you go in there and ask to see the doctor, show your badge and everything." Izzy said and opened the car door.

"No wait," Bill reached out and closed the door again, "what are you going to do? I can't let you go in there without knowing."

"It's unlikely that Doctors show us their records and we need to know the exact date she was here, so I'm going in there; you know he shares the waiting room with his wife?" Bill nodded. They'd made a call earlier, right after they found Caroline Jensen's blood test results and apparently Doctor Francis Malcom and his wife shared a waiting room, although it seemed weird since he was an oncologist and his wife was an obstetrician. "I will ask to see the doctor and then I'll just ask to go to the bathroom, then I'll sneak into his office, you must ask for him when I send you a text so I can look around!"

"What if he wants to talk in his office?" Bill wondered.

"No, he won't want that, trust me. Wait for my text."

"How do you come up with this shit?" Bill said as she opened the door again, she turned to him with a smile.

"I told you before; detectives are not the only ones people lie to. We need to have to have our own way of finding out."

Bill waited obediently as Izzy walked into the building; she thought of how to act in that office. She didn't know what would be better for her, to ask for the wife to the receptionist or for the husband. She couldn't act like a pregnant woman but you wouldn't randomly visit an oncologist...

"Good morning, what can I do for you?" The woman behind the desk asked her as she greeted her politely.

"I am here to see Doctor Melanie Malcom. I don't have an appointment though." She smiled apologetically.

"Oh, alright..." The woman turned to the computer screen, fixing her glasses and looking through something with her bright green eyes. She pulled a pen out of the bun behind her head and cleared the few blonde hairs from her face as she leaned down to write something in a little card. "You are lucky, she's got an appointment in ten minutes but she's got a free space after that, would you wait?" Izzy nodded. "I'm guessing you're still wondering and it's your first time here, right?" The woman asked with a kind smile on her face.

"Yes, I...yeah, I've never been here." She said.

"Well, I'll need you to fill this form and then bring it back to me. Take a seat; I'll call you when Doctor Melanie is ready to see you."

"Alright, thank you." Izzy grabbed the forms and turned towards the waiting room, there were chairs around a wooden table and the walls where a light orange colour. She sat on the corner and took her time to slowly fill out the form, she noticed there was no bathroom door on sigh so she took her chance and went to the receptionist to give back the forms. "All done!" She smiled. "I'm sorry, could I use the bathroom?"

"Of course, it's the door to the left through the hall." The receptionist pressed a button so the door to the hall she had pointed to would open, Izzy thanked her again and went through the door, she found the bathroom easily so she went in there and stared in the mirror for a few minutes before she stuck her ear to the door and waited to hear a man's voice, both offices were on that hall so she was sure she could easily hear when the doctor was outside so she'd make a little trick to get into his office without him in there too.

Elizabeth pulled her compact powder from her purse and quickly applied some of it on her cheeks to hide away the little healthy blush and look pale, she also put some water on her lips and then with a finger applied the same powder on them, so she'd look sick, she hid everything away as she heard the doctor's door open. She opened the door and pretended to feel sick, acting as if she needed to hold on to anything to stay on her feet.

"Miss, are you alright?" The man immediately asked, she nodded but made a face as if to say no. "Please, take a seat." Doctor Francis was a man with olive skin and dark hair; he helped her walk into his office and pulled a chair out so she could sit down. "Do you need some water?" Izzy nodded.

"I think so...yes, please." She touched her forehead with her hand and the doctor walked out of the office, closing the door behind him.

Izzy pulled her phone out and sent a quick text to Bill, she had no time to loose, she walked around the doctor's desk and started looking through the drawers, they were full of folders with people's names and they were all perfectly organized. She needed to find Jensen, Caroline.

Outside, Bill was in the office just in time, when he said he needed to talk to Doctor Francis Malcom, the man already had the glass of water in his hands and was about to go through the door. He turned around and looked at him.

"Hello, what is it detective?"

"Well, I'd like to ask you a few questions about Caroline Jensen." The doctor nodded.

"You'll have to understand that I cannot reveal anything about..."

"No, no, no...I understand, but could you tell me when was she here?" The doctor nodded and asked the receptionist to look for Caroline Jensen's appointment records.

"We always register who's come to the office at what time; I guess it is helpful now." The doctor said. "Print it out for Mr..."

"Kaulitz." Bill said.

"Yes, please." The receptionist nodded in response and then Doctor Malcom stepped back to go to his office, Bill had to stop him.

"Wait, by chance do you remember if she brought her son with her to any of these appointments?" Bill asked.

"No..." The man said but he gave it a few seconds to try to remember, he nodded and then as he spoke again Izzy walked out of the door and sat back in the corner. "Actually yes, last time, I can't remember the date, but last time she had his son... Henry, with her."

"Thank you." Bill said before the Receptionist handed him a folder with the printed information inside. He turned around and gave Izzy a quick glance as she buried her nose in a magazine. 

// Thank you very much for reading, voting and leaving a comment! //

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189K 458 4
Tom Kaulitz Imagine ๐ŸŽธ edited alot cause i suck at spelling ๐Ÿ˜ญ
1.3M 21.2K 52
๐˜/๐ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐†๐ž๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ฒ ๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ž๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ. ๐€๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐š๐๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๏ฟฝ...
3.6K 135 33
" Promise me that this is forever." "I promise"
7.3K 152 23
you run into the kaulitz twins gang read now