the Enemie [GermanyXpoland (f...

By NoahBochat

this story is mostly based about Germany and Poland. I decided to make Poland a girl in this story so if you... More

Characters info[intro]
•Part 1•
•Part 2•
•Part 4•
•Part 5•
•part 6•
•Part 7•
•Part 8•
•Part 10•
•Part 10•
•Part 11•
•Part 12•
•Part 13•
•Part 14•
//Crush alert 🚨//
•Part 15•
•Part 16•
•Part 18•
•part 19• what do you want germany to wear?
•Part 20•
•Part 21•
•part 22•
⭐❄️☃️MERRY CHRISTMAS ❄️☃️ ⭐
•Part 23•
so i guess we end it all here😞

•Part 9•

385 7 8
By NoahBochat

∆ Some Russia X America ship ∆

Polska POV

I woke up to my phone alarm playing. I turned it off and looked at my phone 6 notifications from the group chat already. I looked at the messages.

Vodka boy: hi

Ame: hello

Vodka boy: is polska asleep?

Ame : yh I think so why?

Vodka boy: I wanted to ask if Ukraine can come too. I can't leave her alone.

Ame: sure I don't mind

I decided to reply too I checked at what time they texted that damn about a hour ago.

Angel girl: sure she can come I don't mind.

Ame : your up!!

Vodka boy: finally.

Angel girl: yep ✨

Ame: ok so how do we do it

Angel girl: do what?

Ame: the taking you our of your house!!?

Angel girl: oh yeahhh

Angel girl : I forgot hmm..

Vodka boy: I have a plan about what we can do.

Angel girl: go on

Ame: listening

Vodka boy: So Pols'ha will make sure that Germany is not looking anywhere neer the window and I'll come and Pols'ha when Germany isn't looking. Pols'ha will have to jump out of the window and I'll catch her and then the plan is finished we will do the same when we get back but I will need to climb up a tree a little bit.

Angel girl: nice but I'm not sure jump?

Ame : same it is kinda high... What if you don't catch her

Vodka boy: come on um her friend not any stranger.

Angel girl: yeah your correct I trust you that's a grate idea so when are you gonna come?

Vodka boy; already on my way

Angel girl: ok Ame we will meet you at the cinema

Ame : ok bye and good luck you will need it.

Angel girl : thanks

Vodka boy: yeah bye

I started to think about what I can say to Niemcy so that he will be further away hmmm...

I know I'll just say I'm hungry and I think he might make me food of course with won't eat it but hey at least I'll get him to do something.

I started to take some clothes out I decided to take a white top and a black skirt since it's was really hot today. I got out my vans shoes and put the closer to the window. It then took my phone out to text Rosja and ask him where he is and if I should go ask Germany now or later.

Angel girl: ok should I go now?

Vodka boy: yep I'm already next to your house he might see me.

Angel girl: ok going.

I left my phone and went downstairs to Germany to my sunrise he was watching some polish TV series. I went up to him and asked him.

Polska : Niemcy...

Niemcy: yes polen?

Polska : can you please make me some food I'm kinda hungry...

Niemcy: oh yeah sure.

Polska : also I'll be doing work in my room then just leave the food outside my room I'll eat it later.

Niemcy: of course polen

Polska : ok bye

Niency:bye

I went upstairs and the first thing I did was quickly change my clothes and put the shoes on. I opened the window and texted Rosja.

Angel girl: ok the window is opened.

Vodka boy: ok I'm down here come down.

Angel girl: ok.

I put my phone I not my mini bag that I took and some snacks from my night stand too. I turned back and put something next to the window so it didn't close when I left. I looked down and saw Rosja. I jumped out of the window and he caught me by my waist. It was kinda embarrassing but he then let me down and I thanks him for not letting me die. We then had to quickly leave incase Niemcy started to walk back to the living room.

We started to run for a while and then we pasused and started to walk we decided to call Ame and tell him that I'm safe out of home. I feel like I'm doing something wrong and there is going to be a consequence after this but ehhh just my stupid self thinking about what would happen if...

Russia POV

Me and Pols'ha ran for a while and I then had to go grab Ukraine that was waiting outside next to the neighbor's house. I could see was already getting tiered so I decide to slow down and tell her we could walk instead in just happy that she made it out knowing that stupid Nanzi if he would find out Pols'ha would be in trouble but I don't think he will he is too much focused on himself as always he can't do anything with anyone he can't even work in a team during class too. Once I had a project to do with him and of course he had to do it himself and he didn't want us coming to his house not even talking to us. So I decided to let him be and do the work himself he always gets straight A's so I decided to slip of this time and lucky the teacher didn't suspect anything.

Suddenly pols'ha made me wake up to reality by calling my name.

Pols'ha: Hallo?? rosja!?? You alive!?? HELLO!!??

Russia: Oh sorry Pols'ha I was just deep on thoughts

Pols'ha: it's fine I just wanted to ask you where you we should meet Ame.

SHIT after all that I forgot that Ame was coming with us. I don't suaully forget about her since she is the person I adore the most but...

I just started to focus on what we were sopposed to do .

Russia: hmmm... What about the park outside the mall?

Pols'ha: grate idea!! I'll text her right away!!

I started to think again about what Germany could do to Pols'ha if he found out but I doubt he would hit her like his father or many....

Shit I have to make a plan incase he would maby... Hmm..

I started to look around we were already at the park waiting for America when I saw her all my thoughts turned to her again. She came up to us and we started to talk when Pols'ha looked at the time and said that if we don't want to be late we better get going. So I grabbed Ame by her hand and stated to walk with all three of them to the cinema. I started to think about how I could ask Ame out and all that but before i noticed we were already outside the cinema and we started to walk inside.

Polska POV

YAY

Finally made it to the cinema we decide to go and watcha horror to see who is more of a scardy cat. Ofcorse there is only a few things I'm scared of and I'm sure that they wonder mention it in the movie I hope..

We startes to make our way to take our seats Rosja sat next to Ame because me and Ukraine new that they both liked each other so that mean that if one person was scared they would hug the other. First Ame when into the row and then Rosja then Ukraine and then me. Luckily no one else sat on our row so I didn't have to worry about anyone sitting net to me and stuff like that. When the movie started I took the sweet's that I had in my bag out and started to share them with Ukraine and both of us watched the movie sure enough I'm the middle of the movie Ame was already holding and hugging tightly rosja they looked so cute together I pulled out my phone and made sure my phone was on silent and make a picture I decided to send it on the group chat later to make Rosja embarrassed so he won't be able to resist that he doesn't like her.

I can't lie but in some of the seance I did get scared but lucky noting bad happened luckly there were no war stuff like ya know bombs and all that there was mostly just killing people with a knife and that was all. There was a mini jump scare in the end but I already saw the ending on social media because Ukraine spilled half of the movie already during the first 5 seconds she started to tell me all about the movie so I didn't have to watch it all I did was watch and make sure that all she said was true and it was so I was fine with that as long as I don't have to watch anything to do with the war that give's me flashbacks. After a while the movie finished and I looked at my phone 12:55. Near 13 hmm..

I know many we should go shopping after this movie I'll ask the rest of they want to go on heard that Indonesia and Philippines have a shop that they opened next to North and South Korea's shop. When we got out I stormed out with the idea that was sitting on my head for the past 5 minutes.

Rosja: so where do you want to go no-

Polska: THE MALL!!!

Everyone looked at me shit that was embarrassing. But then Ukraine started laughing and then the rest of them started to laugh to so we weren't the only ones laughing.

Rosja: ok let's go where to first ?

Ame: ✨Primark ✨

Ukraine : yasss 😍

Polska : okiii

Rosja: alright then let's go there

Ame : yaya thanks Rosja !!!

Rosja : n-no problem

Ukraine and Polska : Ooooo~ someone's blushing ~

Rosja: W-WHAT I'M NOT STOP!!!

Ukraine: Mhm.. Yeah as if...

Rosja: l-lets just go to your stupid primary shit...

Ame: it's not Shit it's beautiful✨

Rosja : yeah yeah...

We stared to make our way to the mall and when we spotted the shop we started to run and see who was the fastest to get there. Ofcorse everyone went their way but Ame and Rosja were together because elf their ✨love✨

*1-2 hours later*

After we picked up the clothes we had to go and try them on to make sure we got the correct sizes for ourselves. Everyone took a different changing room.

*1 hour later*

After everyone finally finished trying on their costumes it turns out that Ame got the most clothes out of all of us I mean no surprise she basically lives in the mall 24/7.

Once we paid and got out for the shop we decided to go grab some Starbucks before we go to get more clothes. Everyone got a drink from Starbuck's and then we decide to go to Indonesia's and Philippines shop they had a couple of cute accessories such as rings, necklace's and hat's. The only person that got something from that shop was Rosja. He got another Unsaka and that's how we left the store we then decided to visit some other stores and then we ended up going to a shop where Japonia and North, south Korea worked. I could see that Rosja already new them so did Ukraine but me and Ame had no idea who these people were. Well....

I actually did know Japonia but only for being with Itali and Niemcy when they were hitting me. I started to not make suck a award silence and decided to brake the awkwardness and started talking to her. And to be honest it didn't really turn out as I thought it would.

Polska : well hi Japonia and North, south Korea.

Japonia, North, south Korea : こんにちはポーランド (hi Poland)

Polska : I see you have a nice shop.

Japonia : yeah I can show you around if you want...

Polska : yeah please.

Japonia : ok you and your friend follow me ロシア (Russia) and ウクライナ (Ukraine) can stay here they know this shop well.

Polska and Ame: ok

We walked behind her and looked at the things that we were passing I caught a couple of anime stuff and drawing's. Once we got to basically the back of the shop she showed us a lot of Animie stuff like bags pencil cases, make up and clothes. I couldn't believe they had so much of all that I spotted a anime that I already watched and there where hoodies made with their faces on them.

Japonia: wow ポーランド (Poland) I never new that you like animie?

Polska : what do you mean I basically watch that stuff 14/7

Japonia : NO FRIKIN WAY ME TOO!!!

It was kinda weird but the second she shouted that out she went to hug me it was quiet awkward after everything that she basically did / didn't do when itali and Niemcy were hitting me and stuff. But I decided to get rid of the past and become friends with her I mean we all need a second chance well except Theird Reich and ZSSR.

Polska : so I guess we should start again and be friends. My names Polska

I pulled my hand out and she looked at it and then back at me.

Japonia: of course hide that hand thought because I usually hug not sake hands. Heehhee.

Polska : O kur-

I didn't finish because she jumped on me and I fell and as you may know I'm not a strong country that can lift up waight's and people. Once we got up from the floor we started to talk together and Ukraine joined in we started to talk about all the Anime and Manga that we read or watched. Once we got a couple of stuff and when I say a couple I mean a fucking lot this time. We went to pay and once we were done I gave Japonia my number and I have her mine so it was up to whoever wants to text first. I decided to text her first next to the shop to see if it worked and it did.

Angel girl: Hello Japonia?

Animie girl: HIIII!!!

Angel girl: ok that's good then I was just checking if it worked.

Animie girl : ok that's good then also you know I was thinking about 🤩RusAme 🤩

Angel girl: YESSS THAT MY SHIP TOOO!!!

Animie girl: OMFGGG I SWEAR WE ARE LIKE FUCKING SISTERS!!

Angel girl: ok have to go text you later so we can make the plan for the ship

Animie girl: alr bye I'll try to make some plans during this time.

I put my phone in my pocket to be honest I bearly could because there was so much clothes and stuff in all of these bags. I looked at the time 18:30. I could see that most of them looked like they were starving so I knew what to say.

Polska: Let's get mc Donalds!

Ame: YESS FINALLY SOMEONE SAID IT!!!

Rosja: of course sure.

Ukraine : yass

Once we made it to mc Donalds everyone placed their orders and we went to find a table somewhere at the back next to the window it was always my favorite spot.

After a while the waitress came with the food and gave it to us and we started it eat no one really talked because everyone was too hungry to even think about talking. Once everyone was finished with the food we got up and started to make out way out of the mall. It was such a grate day today. I then looked at everyone to make sure they were all here and happy I looked at Rosja he was so happy but then it looked like a worry came to his mind.

Russia POV

It was such a grate day I got some food for all of us and even a mini supper/dinner. When we got out of the mall I then remembered that I sneaked Pols'ha out of the house so I'll have to do the opposite now to get her back in. But how...

I then noticed a bar not far away many if we take a drink it can't be that bad right I mean then incase she falls or something she won't feel too much after a couple of drinks right?

Rosja: ok were going to the bar my dear ladies.

Ame: ok sure but who is going to pay for all-

Rosja: me I will

Ukraine: you sure?

Rosja : yep

Polska : ok then what are we waiting for let's go !!!

I looked at Pols'ha and at how she basically rushed to the bar and already ordered 2 vodkas then I noticed that one was for me and one for her she would of ordered more but she doesn't know what Ame and Ukraine like.

Ame: I'll take some wine if you have some.

Ukraine : hmmm... I would try Some beer..

*After about a hour*

Ok I think I have ever had enough I decided to only have 3 vodkas since I have to help Pols'ha get back home but I think she forgot that she isn't home alone anymore. I grabbed Ukraine and Ame it wasn't that hard with them but after Pols'ha and her 6 vodkas I had to chase her around the room thanks to god im tall and I have long legs so I was lucky enough to chase her I caught her in about 3 min.

Once I got all 3 of them the most drunken person was Pols'ha we were just hoping that Германия (Germany) will be asleep so that he won't even know when Pols'ha will come back home. Once we were at her house I noticed that there was no one in the living room or kitchen he must of have went to grab a shower. So I told Pols'ha to get on my shoulder's so that I can lift her up to her room it didn't really work up she was still drunk as fuck and I couldn't do anything about it. I got ame to go on top of my and then Pols'ha in her and luckly enough Pols'ha made it to her room. With a loud thud shit we forgot to tell her to be quiet but oh well.

I got Ame down and I looked around and spotted Ukraine behind a tree waiting for us. I went to her with Ame and decided to take Ame to my house. I just hope that Pols'ha will be fine and that Немецкий (german) won't do anything to her if he finds out but I doubt that Pols'ha is very good at hiding stuff away from others and cal always make up a good fake story. And as always it always works out for her. Once I made it to my house with Ame and Ukraine I decide to let Ame sleep with me and Ukraine will sleep on her room. There was no one else except from us home. I changed into my pajamas and went to sleep. I then felt some warmth next to myself I turned around and hugged it slightly so that feeling won't go away.

*the next day*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 414 14
!COVER ISN'T MINE! Every year, on December 20, the UN holds a meeting in the United Nations headquarters with all the countries and the world organiz...
65.3K 2K 39
*cringe alert: this was my first book. It is cringe* *seriously, don't read this* We all know America, the world superpower But what if, in a world...
524 24 15
I have a rewrite go check it out! This is my original AU its about America being wanted for his rare eyes -heterochromia- (Sounds so stupid) America...
218 8 5
Hello, this is where I make stories on my headcanons There are warnings: 1. Mentions of IRL events like WW2 ( barely ) 2. Countries you may...