[Mʏ Lᴏᴠᴇʟʏ] ➽【Dᴇᴍᴏɴ Sʟᴀʏᴇʀ/Kɴ...

By esyaisyn

[new version] [The cover book belong to me!] "No matter what, i will save you guys even it mean to take my li... More

☒[BEFORE YOU READ]☑
💕‹LOVE INTEREST›💞
❅‹INFORMATION Y/N›❀
«In beginning»
«VDHVSJSAB»
«Let our journey began!»
꧁what this?꧂
꧁Backstory time꧂
Fʟᴏᴡᴇʀ Hᴀsʜɪʀᴀ?
New Love Interests

Guess I will stay here for awhile

316 9 3
By esyaisyn

Keyword :

(H/s) - hair style
(C/n) - crow name

Warning : Ooc? Swearing. (I only going write third's pov for now on so I hope you guys don't mind)

---------------------------------

Third's pov :

You been staring at the wall for a hour after you wake up from sleep.

You decide to take a nice bath so you pick up the tower and the clothes that Shinobu leave you on the desk, go toward bathroom.

After a few minute...

'That refreshing..' you thought while you try to dry your hair with tower. Then you make your hair to (h/s).

Someone knock your door, "Y/n-san? Are you already awake?". You go to open the door and saw Aoi.

"Ah I already awake. Did you need something?" You smile slightly.

Aoi look at your face and stunt, 'Wow, she pretty-'.

Aoi cut off her thought, "A-ah well Kanae-sama told you that if you hungry you can go to kitchen." She say, then show you where the kitchen were.

You hum a little, "Thank you for inform me. You can excuse yourself now." You say to Aoi as she excuse herself.

You look at where Aoi fade away from your view, "She look pretty too...eyy stop mumbling, I am hungry right now~". You playful mumbling as you start walking to the kitchen.

You took a peak at the kitchen and saw no one, 'That mean I can eat peacefully-' you thought as you feel someone tap your shoulder.

"Ara, Ara, what are peak to~?" Kanae ask.

You jump a little, "Holy Barbatos!" You yelp as you turn around.

"K-kanae-san! Don't scaring me like that!" You say as Kanae just respond you with giggle.

"You quit jumpy aren't you? Also sorry for scared you like that. I didn't mean too." She said.

You shake your head and say it's okay.
Kanae look at you again,

"Are you hungry?" She said.

"Umm yes I am hungry right now so..." You rub your neck, look at Kanae nervously.

"Then, let me prepare your food." She say as she go to the kitchen and prepare your food.

You say thanks at her as you sit down on chair waiting for food coming.

After a minute, the food already come,

"Here your food! I hope you you enjoy your meal. And I have to go now since I have duty to do." Kanae say as she leave you alone.

You quickly dig in your meal, 'This is so freaking delicious!' you thought as you hear some crow noise.

You look at the window and saw your crow, (c/n). You stop eating as you crow say something, "Caw, Caw, Y/n-sama! Your sword going come in 3 days!".

You pat your crow, "Thanks for information (c/n). You can go now. Oh wait, before that tell Urokodaki Sakonji that I going stay at butterfly estate for awhile okay?" You say.

The crow nod their head and they fly away. You frown a little, 'Must that old man along with another worries about me..' you thought, continue eating.

After you finish, you decide to walk around the estate for a few minutes.

You explore every corner while you stumble to a few familiar faces like Aoi, Shinobu (who just give you a little bit greating) and three butterfly girls. (I forget their name ⊙﹏⊙)

But the things is, you didn't found Kanao, 'Probably she not here yet...' you thought and go back to your room.

While in another side..

"WHERE TF IS SHE!?" Sabito scream at Giyuu as he look at Sabito back.

"DO YOU THINK I KNOW WHERE IS SHE!?!? IF I DO I WON'T BE PANIC AS WELL!!" Giyuu scream at Sabito back.

"You have point.." Sabito stop scream for awhile as he back to panic mode. And Giyuu tag along.

Makomo look at both of them sweatdrop as she look out of window, 'Did she lost or something...' Makomo thought.

Not going lie, she worries about you too because of suddenly disappear. She ask her father figure if he saw you before and the old man reply that you told him thay you going to take a walk around near village.

But it's next day now, you didn't come back until now. Mokomo hear crow noise as she look where the voice come from.

She saw a crow on Urokodaki' s arm as she walk toward him and recognize that crow belong to you.

"Caw! Caw! Urokodaki Sakonji! Urokodaki Sakonji! Y/n-sama sent you a massage that, "I going stay butterfly estate for awhile." (C/n) try to mimic your voice.

The old man just nod his head as your crow fly away. Mokomo tit her head a little,

"Butterfly estate?" She ask her father figure.

Urokodaki hum while nod his head,

"Butterfly estate is where flower hashira
stay. The flower hashira name Kanae Kocho as far as I know." He replied.

Makomo eyes wide as she shout,

"EHHHH, Y/N STAY WITH FLOWER HASHIRA FOR A WHILE!?"

That make caught Giyuu and Sabito attention,

"Did you say.." Giyuu say slowly as Sabito continue.

"That idiot stay with flower hashira!?!?"

Makomo recover from information that she get as she nod her head,

"It's seem so... don't worry, she going stay there for awhile.." Makomo said.

Giyuu just stay silent while Sabito have irk mark on his head,

"That idiot...I will smack her head that she broke her neck!! How in the world she go that far until she bump into flower hashira!?!? Idiot!! Dump!! Stupid!!.."

Sabito curse you as he enter his room. Giyuu just look at the ground as he just follow after Sabito since both of them sharing room.

Makomo look at Urokodaki and then have conversation with him.

And yeah, your missing cause everyone panic expect for old man of course.

Back to you...

"Achoo!! Geez, move someone talk shit about me.." you say as you continue what you doing.

You guys may ask what in the world y/n doing? Well even you not asking I going to answer you anyway.

You currently drawing two anime boys from Tokyo revengers.

[This drawing not belong to me! I found them at Pinterest.]

"Damn! I should become artist! Anyways, look at both of them! Hdusbasbskxn they are hot🔥". You look at your drawing with amazed and proud.

You like drawing since you 4 year old. You not really good at the beginning but after a few years, your drawing are quite improve.

You hear someone knock your door as you quickly close your drawing book and hide it somewhere.

"Coming!" You say as you open the door and saw Kanae who smile at you gently.

"Kanae?" You tit your head slightly, sign that why did she call you for.

"Me and Shinobu are going to market since we out of ingredients. Do you want to tag along with us?" She ask.

You nod your head, "Sure! But where Shinobu?" You reply.

Kanae grab your hand and heading to in front of estate,

"She waiting both of us in front of estate." She said.

After both of you arrive in front of estate, you can see Shinobu waiting both of you while crossed her hand on her chest.

"Shinobu, we can go know~" Kanae say as she let go of your hand.

Shinobu look at both of you, "Finally! I feel like I been waiting here like an hour!" She say, fuming a little.

Kanae just smile at her sister as you mutter 'sorry'.

"Well, shall we go now~?" Kanae said. Both of you and Shinobu nods your heads and began walking to the market.

To Be Continued...

-------------------------------------------------------------
Hello everyone! I just want to tell you that maybe I will update all my story including this slowly. I hope you enjoy this chapter. Good bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 55 3
Started: Janurary 28, 2023 Ended: The title says it all! VERY SLOW UPDATES
162K 4.7K 64
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
663K 24.2K 99
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
22K 872 20
𝐀 𝐟𝐥𝗼𝐰𝐞𝐫. That's what started it. A story where a girl gets Isekai'd into Demon Slayer as a demon. 𝐂𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝗺𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐝...