«VDHVSJSAB»

Y/N = [Your Name]
L/N = [Last Name]
F/N = [ Father Name]
M/N = [Mother Name]
B/N = [Brother Name]
C/N = [Country Name]
F/F = [Favorite Food]
Y/H = [Your Hobby]
F/C = [Favorite Colour]
E/C = [Eyes Colour]
H/C = [Hair Colour]

Warning : swearing

👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑

Y/n's pov :

"Pftt-" the unknown voice laughter loud as hell and I bet she/he rolling in floor right now.. "Who tf are you? I thought I am dead?" I said to unknown as the unknown stop laugh.

"Yeah you are dead as hell but I had reason you know?" The unknown voice said as the unknown person show herself. "Hello y/n! I am Esya! (I bet you know who she is unless you dk) Welcome to heave or hell..*chough *" I look at her with deadpan. "So... Am I going hell or..?" She look at me and shake her head.

She put her hand on my shoulder. "No dear, you not going anywhere. You going get isekei on your favorite anime" she pat herself with proud face- wait did she said I am going get isekei to anime world? HDUSBBSBASHSB "Wow sis you got sick or something.." She look at me with worried face at the same time disgust.

"If you don't want get isekei then you will-" I cut off her words. "NO! I WANT TO GET ISEKEI TO DEMON SLAYER!" I yell at her. She cover her ears and look at me. "Jeez you are so loud what are you? A archon or something.." I look at her nervous a little bit, I apologize at her and she replay, "its okay dear".

Esya or author's pov :

She apologize to me as I replay with "its okay dear". "Anyway before you got isekei.. Do you need anything?" I ask as she look at me, thinking. "Hmm.. Oh! What about you give me a power to summoned anything from my own world." Bitch I- (no offense) "I okay-then" I told her as I put my hand at her forehead. I told her to close her eyes as she did what I said, my hand began glowing and after a second it stop glowing.

I give what she want so I said "done. You can open your eyes now " she open her eyes look excited af. "Wow thank-" I yeet her to the portal where demon slayer deminsion at and I can hear she screaming. "FUCK YOU-" opps I made her mad. Anyways- now my problem is solved. I going to meet Zhongli and Aether. (👀😏)

Y/n's pov :

Bitch what she think she is!? All I see is darkness, I sigh a little bit as I close my eyes. I wait a few minutes and suddenly I felt cool af. Wtf..I open my eyes and I see the sky that look like anime- gAsP am I in demon slayer right now!?  I sit up myself and look around, yes! I in it right now!!

I got off from the snow and look around notice that I had my bag at my shoulder. How tf this thing get here- oh well it time to adventure I guess. Sigh.. I hate walking. Hmm I wonder if the storyline has start or not? I wonder if kanae, sabito and makomo still alive? I wonder if-

I got cut off by sound something weird- "oh my~ what are we had here~" I look at where the voice come from and I saw, wait is that demon? Why tf it face look familiar? Hmm... wait- ITS THAT THE DEMON WHO TANJIRO ASK HOW TO CURE HIS SISTER AT FINAL SELECTION!! AND ENDED DIE!!GSJWBSBWN I FUCK UP!-

"Well well. Its look like I has meal here to eat~ thanks you for the food~" my face turn to paled as I began panicked. What should I do!? what should I do!? Dvshbshssbsj help- Suddenly I feel some figured or more than someone infront of me as that person cut the demon head. I go closer to figured bacause I want to see who the person that save me and all I saw is peach hair man.

That person turn around and, "What are you doing here? If you come here for a death better you not too." my eyes going wide as I recognise this person who known as, SABITO!! WHAT HE DOING HERE!? WAS IT SUPPOSED TO BE TANJIRO!? I thought to myself and I know, I fucked up the storyline.

KAMI-SAMA WHAT EVEN I DO TO YOU? I JUST GOT HERE AND THE ORIGINAL STORYLINE ALREADY FUCK UP! SHWHSBBS THIS IS BAD!

TO BE CONTINUED

Hello guys esya here. I am so sorry for not posting for so long! I got exam and my wifi got damage (not damage it broke you dumbass)by my little sister so I got freak up! Anyways- sorry if its short or something. My English is so so so bad so I hope you guys understand what I type in this chapter..

Don't forget to vote or i will hunt you~

author - Esyaisyn is sign out😉