F4 |English|

By 08chelseah

A group of boys, Kavin, Ren, MJ and Thyme, (F4) all come from separate rich families in Thailand. Their wealt... More

Character Building
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Four

Chapter Three

0 0 0
By 08chelseah

Over many months that I've put my head down in this school... Gorya thinks to herself. Hundred of days I keep telling myself to stay quiet until graduation. She thinks as she opens her locker, revealing...

A red card.

But in the end, I've stepped into the biggest problem of this school. She thinks as messages go through on the school group chat.

'Gorya get red-carded!'
'The first girl who's got it.'
'Prepare for the game!'

Gorya stood in front of her locker, staring at the red card, she never believed that this day would ever come, for how quiet she has been.

The problem I hate most at school, but I can't escape it. She thinks.

Gorya grabs the red card and another message goes through.

'It started!'

Everyone was getting pictures and videos of her with the red card. More messages flood the school group chat.

'She's the first girl'
'How long can she last?'
'She's not going to survive'

Gorya squashed the red card with her fist and putting her bag in her locker, slamming it shut and running before anyone even tried getting her.

More messages go through.

'She's running.'
'Where's she going?'
'She's quick'
'Attachment'

-Gorya's first lesson-

"She can't escape no matter where she goes." The mean girls say and laugh as they look at their phone.

Gorya forcefully opens the door an announces. "I have a headache. May I go to the infirmary? Thank you" She asks but goes anyway.

The mean girls look at eachother confused.

-in the infirmary-

Gorya is sat in the infirmary bed on her phone, looking at the group chat.

'Where is she?'
'Someone said she's at the infirmary'

Gorya reads as she looks around for an escape.

The infirmary door opens and Gorya pulls the curtain around her bed.

"I'm feeling sick, I've got a terrible headache" the students say as they walk into the infirmary. One student grabs a crutch and opens the curtains of the beds, getting closer to Gorya. She looks around for a way to get out. Just as they get close to her curtain...

"What are you doing?" The school nurse asks them, making them turn around.

"Nothing, we're just a bit sick." The students say.

"Get some rest then, stop playing around" the nurse says.

"Come on, we're not playing. Nothing like that." The student says as he turns and sees a rope heading out of the window. He looks at it angrily as he sees that Gorya got away.

-at the entrance of the school-

Gorya walks back into the school, letting out a sigh of relief after getting away from them. Everyone was in lessons so she was on her own.

"Here she comes!" Students say as they pour a bunch of basket balls on the floor, making Gorya fall to the floor. She looks at them in anger.

"What the hell? I don't have problems with you. Why do you listen to those jerks!" Gorya shouts to them but they all run away laughing.

She turns and sees Hana standing further away.

"Hana, are you okay? You're not being bullied, are you?" Gorya asks but Hana stands silent.

"Don't worry about me. I can get through this." Gorya explains. As Hana was about to say something, she walked away, confusing Gorya.

Gorya stood, confused. Why wasn't Hana talking to her?

Then water was poured from the floor above her, soaking Gorya. She looked up and saw the mean girls holding a bucket. They then threw a tiny towel down at her.

"Oops! Didn't mean to, poor her" they say with a fake pout. "I can smell something, not sure if it's the musty water or a rotten social pariah" they say laughing. Gorya's anger takes over and she runs to the rooftop.

As she gets there she makes her way to the edge and screams.

"They have all gone crazy!" She screams as she takes breathes. This was her way of taking out anger harmlessly.

"You know," someone says, causing Gorya to turn and put her fists up in defence. As she turned, she saw Ren.

"This place used to be quiet, until your recent visits" Ren says as he leans against the wall. Gorya lowers her fists slowly.

"Aren't you going to dry yourself off?" Ren says as he begins to grab a sheet from the side.

Gorya ignores him and begins to walk back to the door. As she walks past him, he grabs her arm, pushing her against the wall and covering her mouth.

He peaks around the corner and sees students running through the door.

"Ren, have you seen a girl who's soaked?" The student asks.

Ren looks around and looks back at them. "There's only me here" he says. The students stand and stare at him.

"Don't you believe me?" He says harshly.

"Of course we do" the students say as they run off.

Ren removes his hand from Gorya's mouth as he places his hand on the wall, leaning against it.

"If you want to find a hiding place until after school, here is pretty quiet. As long as you don't shout." Ren says as he walks away, out of the door.

Gorya stands, confused as to what just happened. Why is he helping her?

She decided she would stay here until after school, she grabbed the sheet Ren offered her. As she took it off the table, a notebook was there, with a drawing of Gorya screaming on the edge of the rooftop. She looked at it confused until she realised it was Ren's.

-8pm-

Gorya was sat on the rooftop still, with a sheet around her. She took it off slowly as she checked if anyone else was there.

After a while, Gorya head down to her locker. The building was dark and empty. As she opened her locker, something felt off. She took her bag out and closed the locker door. As she turned around, she looked at the security camera, it had red tape on it.

All of a sudden, students ran over to Gorya, grabbing her and putting their hand over her mouth as she started screaming.

They dragged her to a storage room.

"Are you going to quit?" One of the students asks.

"No!" Gorya shouts. 2 students hold her back and 1 grabs her face. She bites his hand making him take a step back.

"Fine." He says as he grabs his phone and starts recording her. "I'll make sure you don't dare to show your face here again" he says as he records her. Gorya starts shuffling around, trying to escape the students grip.

"Smile Gorya" the student recording says. "Look beautiful Gorya" he adds.

She kicks him, making him fall to the floor.

Just as she escapes their grip, they grab her and pull her back, ripping a few buttons on her shirt.

"Say cheese" the student says as he gets back up, continuing to record her.

"Are you having fun?" A voice behind them says.

The students turn and see Ren.

"That's enough" Ren says to the students. "But Thyme..." the student starts.

"I said, that's enough" Ren repeats. "Leave" he adds.

The students walk out of the storage room, leaving Gorya crying on the floor, holding her ripped shirt.

"I searched for a new quiet place to take a nap" Ren starts. "And you are here yet again" Ren says with a slight smile as he grabs a blanket, throwing it at Gorya.

He sits down and looks at Gorya who is holding the blanket, crying on the floor.

"If you're feeling okay, go home" Ren says as he stands up.

Gorya looks up at him confused. "You want me to leave now?" Gorya asks. "This game is over when i quit school, those guys said they would make me quit today, i cant escape." Gorya says as she hears the students talking outside of the room.

"If they're gone, then it's fine, right?" Ren asks.

He pulls a lighter out of his pocket and lifts it to the sprinkler, lighting it.

He looks down as the sprinkler pops, setting the rest of them off. Ren stands below the sprinkler, soaked as he hears the students being chased off by school patrol.

Gorya looks up at Ren who is smiling. She realised there and then, he cared about her, and wanted her to be safe.

"And you're safe now, right?" Ren says smiling as he walks out of the room.

Gory watches him walk out. She couldn't wrap her head around the fact that he, an F4 member, was protecting her from his own game.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4M 257K 100
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
1.9M 107K 89
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
2.3M 136K 45
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
772K 64.7K 34
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...