Almost Enough | Steve Harring...

By notdaisyloll

_ | Every night, the same dream, every morning, the same. Nightmare *** ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—”๐—ฆ๐—ข๐—ก ๐—™๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฅ ๐—ฉ๐—ข๐—Ÿ ๐—ข๐—ก๐—˜... More

Almost Enough
0. the little girl in the lab
i. meet me. bathroom
ii. party favor
iii. quarry
iv. monster with no face
v. hole in a tree
vi. starting nancy the slut wheeler
vii. sisters
viii. finding will in the upside down
ix. 815
x. am i bullshit
xi. you are like papa
xii. ๏ฟผsuperspy
xiii. william byers
xiv. demogorgon
xv. mind flayer
xvi. close gate
xvii. dont cream your pants
vxiii. boyfriend and girlfriend
xix. scoops ahoy
xx. plotting russians
xxi. sliver cat
xxii. that's definitely not chinese food
xxiii. a trip to china sounds nice
xxiv. lets go nerds
xxv. bathroom secrets
xxvi. family back together
xxvii. i promise
xxviii. on the fourth of july. ๏ฟผ
xxix. we'll say hello again
season four vol one, vol two
xxx. ice cream
xxxi. no one has to know
xxxii. doughnuts
xxxiii. it's addicting
xxxiv. flashback
xxxv. six lil nuggets
xxxvi. darkhold
xxxvii. what mouth
xxxviii. suffering
xxxix. eddie
xl. gawking at julia
xli. vecna
xlii. the book of the dammed
xliii. brainstorming phase
xliv. i dont henderson
xlv. lucas
xlvi. ruth
xlvii. my letter to you
xlviii. an angel
xlix. hellfire club
l. 006
li. heaven
lii. blast the door
liii. black widow
liv. so so beautiful
lv. favorite make out spot
lvi. i trusted you
lvii. hands off
lviii. send me
lix. watergate
lxi. war zone
lxii. they always find out the truth
lxiii. i dont hate you
lxiv. julia
lxv. bad things will happen
lxvi. its your year

lx. he payed me a visit

3.8K 197 62
By notdaisyloll

☆✫❣︎𖤐♥︎𖦹𖣴
// sixty
• 𝗁𝖾 𝗉𝖺𝗒𝖾𝖽 𝗆𝖾 𝖺 𝗏𝗂𝗌𝗂𝗍

Five, Nancy had exactly five bikes in her family's garage, though seven miles seemed far but with the bikes it helped them get their faster then what they expect.

Julia would have flown there but the thought of leaving them alone scared her, she didn't want her worst fear to become reality. Once arriving at the trailer park, they dropped the bikes on his front lawn.

"That's gotta be a Guinness world record. Most miles tracked interdimesionally." Robin pulled up her sleeves walking towards the trailer.

"Just inhaled a bunch of that crap." Steve mentions with a raspy voice before coughing.

"It's stuck in my throat." Eddie mentions entering the home with everyone trailed behind him, staring up at the ceiling where Chrissy Cunningham had died, it was another gate.

Julia shudder at the sight, goosebumps all over her body. She hadn't felt like that since Will's body was taken over by the Mind Flayer, it was a strange feeling, Steve touched her shoulder concerned. "Are you okay?"

Julia exhaled nodding, touching his hand with her own. "Yeah, don't worry about me." She reassured him with a smile. Steve chuckled lightly turning off the flashlight. "When don't I ever worry."

"This is where Chrissy died, like, right where she died." Eddie said softly, hating to remember the young girl' death, Julia watched the red glowing gate flicker, moving on its own.

"I think there's something in there." Robin mentions frightened.

Julia glared at the red glowing gate, seeing something poking down trying to rip through it. "What the hell is that?" Eddie mumbles watching closely when all of the sudden it was stabbed into, they flinched moving back.

Julia watched as the end of a mop cleared the ends of the gate they bursted into being removed, making a visible hole. Julia stepped forward clenching her hands, Steve and Nancy glanced at each other seeing the witch' hands vibrant maroon.

Julia looked up into the hole seeing four familiar faces, along with Dustin' laugh filling up both trailers. "Hi there!" The teen smiled brightly up at them, Julia waved ready to get out of the upside down.

"Holy shit, this is trippy." Robin mentions, the corner of her mouth lifted into a smile. Nancy smiles in relief, they waited there as the teens on the other side prepared a way for them to pass through, Lucas and Max plopped down a mattress with stains, which made the girls turned to the mullet haired teen.

"Those stains are, uh..." Eddie paused turning to them, feeling his cheeks turned slightly pink from embarrassment or being exposed "I dunno what those stains are."

Robin raised a brow humming, choosing to ignore the stains for the mean time. Julia smiled watching Dustin come back. "Not quite sure how these physics work." Dustin held up the long rope made out of sheets tied in knots together. "But, uh... here's goes nothing."

He tossed up the end of the rope and it ended down by the older teens feet, it worked, Dustin grabbed the rope from his end holding it still. "There we go. And if my theory is correct—" he released the rope, letting it float in mid-air.

"Abracadabra."

"Holy shit." Max exclaims amazed.

"All right, pull on it! See if it holds!" Dustin yells down, Robin shrugs grabbing the rope and tugs it down with all her strength, chuckling with nothing happened.

"Guess I'm the guinea pig." Robin says hopping into the rope with a low grunt, using her legs to grip around the rope inching closer and closer to the top, Julia stared at the girl as she flipped back landing on the mattress. Robin panted sitting up in her hands. "That was fun."

Now back in the upside down, there were four left, glancing at each other who would go next, Eddie didn't see anyone volunteering to he went next, gripping the rope as he climbed up and flipped onto his back landing on the mattress. "That, was fun."

Julia turned to Nancy gesturing her to go next, the girl nods taking the rope in her hands, hopping onto it clutching her thighs together as she made her way to the stop flipping onto her back, she panted reaching for Dustin's hand.

Steve looked over to his girlfriend, he didn't notice before, how could he have not notice the small scar on her cheek, he frowns reaching up glaze his thump over it. "How did you get that scar?"

Julia furrowed her eyebrows, touching the spot that he was touching. "Scar— what scar?" The witch heart thumped against her chest at the sight of Steve taking a step back away from her in fear.

"Steve?" She called out his name. "Why are you leaving?"

In reality Steve never left her, as he shook her shoulders trying to waken up from his nightmare, her eyes rolled back into her head, "Julia! Julia! Wake up! Please wake up!"

Julia didn't have the time to reach him when she was yanked out of the house kicking and screaming, a vine wrapped around her leg, dragging her across the forest through a building until the vine around her leg was gone, the girl grunt struggling to get off the ground, her hands ached flipping them around seeing them all bloody.

"Do you remember what you did, 006?"

Venca voice echoed around her, she stared up at the ceiling listening to the sky thunderstorm, realizing where she was as she listened to the screams of Bob echoing, the man she didn't save, she slowly turned around seeing the blood stained white floor infront of her she remembered it all.

"Or have you already forgotten?"

Her chest heaved staring at the bloody walls, "When I kill someone... I never forget." Julia twirled around when a low growl came up from behind her, banging at the closed doors, she recognized that noise anywhere. Demogorgon's.

"There's no way out." Venca exclaimed, Julia clenched her jaw bringing her hands out, the banging got louder and louder. "You will die, 006 one way or the other."

In a blink of an eye the doors burst open, Julia's body lifted off the ground dragging her feet across the ground, grunting her teeth trying to bring her hands up but it was no use her power was useless.

Back in the upside down in a trailer stood a worried Steve trying to pry his girlfriend awake from Vecna's curse. "Stay with me, stay with me! What ever you guys are doing, hurry!"

Erica ran down the hallway into Eddie's bedroom where they were looking for a tape to play, they didn't have Julia's mix tape with them and are now regretting it. "Steve says you need to hurry!"

"Yeah? No shit!" Dustin yelled fiddling through the box of tapes Eddie had stash away.

"We're trying we can't find anything?" Max says panicking, she didn't want to lose Julia not now, not ever, she needed her more then ever.

"What is all this shit?" Robin says turning away from the red head to Eddie, hands full with random music tapes.

"What are you even look for?" Eddie asked her dropping the box for tapes onto the bed. Nancy threw down a box of music taps onto the bed.

"Madonna, Blondie, Bowie, Beatles? Music!" Robin shouted dropping the tapes. "We need music!"

Eddie took the tape from the girls hand. "This is music!" He estimated, with a scream.

The young girl woke up sprawled across the ground, everything happened to fast to her one minute she was floating the in air and the next she's on the ground, alone. Raising from the floor she didn't hesitate to run down the hallway.

"Julia."

The way he said her name sent her jaw to quiver, she hated how scared she felt, she shouldn't feel scared she was meant to save them from Vecna not to be afraid of him, she could feel his presents behind her. "It's not time for you to leave. You've seen where I've been... I would like very much to show you where I am going."

"You're not real, you're not real." 006 mutters running down the hallway when she spotted the doors, she brought her hands back then forward blasting the double doors open, stumbling inside only to come to face with a wall, she gasped shaking her head mumbling no's underneath her breath.

"Take a seat, 006."

She turned her head meeting his wet cold eyes, the lights flickers above until they went out completely, she didn't even feel it at all, her body was completely numbed.

Vecna had take control over her and her mind. Julia shook beneath the vines, flaring her nostrils, glaring up at the figure.

Vecna strolled over to her not sensing any fear from her, only made him want her even more. Julia turned her head as he leaned forward resting his hands on the arms of the chair. "I.. want you to tell Eleven, I want you to tell her everything you see."

Julia eyes crossed, watching him bring his hand up to her face, flicking it upwards, the teen gasped watching everything, to the homes being destroyed, roads beneath the town being torn apart, fire being apart of everything burning the whole town, the grandfather clock echoing in the back of her head.

"Tell her... everything."

Julia screamed watching her family die again and again, worst of all she was the one who stood in the middle of all of it, tears streaming down her face. "No, please. Stop!"

Her eyes snapped open she was back in the trailer, Steve sigh in relief taking her into his arms, never letting go, he never wanted to let her go afraid if he did she wouldn't be there, smoothing down her hair while whispering nothing but sweet words.

It was quiet, too quiet it fact, No one said anything, sitting around the living waiting for the teen to say something, all wearing worried faces, what Julia experienced was something no one wanted to see, Vecna found a way into her head, it was impossible. she was losing her power against him, she needed to use to the darkhold.

Julia cleared her throat grabbing everyone's attention immediately, her palms rubbing against her jeans, wiping away the fallen tear. "He showed me terrible things that haven't happened yet. The most awful things."

Julia eyes darted down onto the coffee table. "I saw a dark cloud spreading over Hawkins. Downtown on fire, dead soldiers—" She paused gulping. "A giant creature w-with a huge mouth and it wasn't alone. There were so many monsters, an army, they were coming towards Hawkins, into our neighborhoods, our homes..."

Julia lips trembled, reaching with shaky hands to her nose. "He then— he showed me my dad." Steve glanced up meeting her dull green eyes, her voice crack as she spoke. "And el, and they- they are all..." She paused breathing shaking.

"Okay, but... he's just trying to scare you, Julia." Steve says not looking up from his hands. "Right, I mean, it's not real."

"You don't know that." Julia mutters wiping her face clean from the tears. "There was more, he showed me gates. Four gates, spreading across Hawkins and these gates, they were like the one outside of Eddie's trailer, though they didn't stop growing. And this wasn't the upside down, this was our Hawkins."

"Four chimes." Max utters, leanings against the wall. "Vecna's clock, it alway chimes four times. Four exactly."

"I heard them too, in the back of my head every time it's gets to quiet I just— I hear them chime." Julia says softly, keeping her eyes on Max.

"He's been telling us his plan this whole time." Max says with a shiver going down her spine.

"Four kills." Lucas says turning to her. "Four gates. End of the world."

"If that's true," Dustin spoke up. "He's only one kill away." Julia had a feeling she knew what Vecna needed, that was probably why he didn't kill her, he needed to kill her last, he wanted it to be epic.

"Oh Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ." Eddie groans into his hands, pushing his thick curls back. "Try 'em again, try 'em again." Steve says to Max ushering her towards the phone.

"Anything?" Dustin asked as the girl hung up the phone. Max shook her head. "No, rang a few times, then went to busy signal."

"Maybe you punched it wrong. Try again." Steve tells her, Julia rubbed her face when a sudden force passed through her body, glancing around the room but nothing looked to be misplaced, but something was happening she could feel it.

Max huffs hanging up the phone again. "Same shit."

"How is that possible?" Lucas questions. "I told you, Joyce has this telemarketer job, always on the phone." Dustin tells him. "Mike won't stop whining about it."

"That's true." Julia says cocking her had. "But, it's been like what, three days? Joyce wouldn't spend that long on the phone, something is wrong."

"She's right. It can't be just coincidence, It can't be." Nancy says turned it face the girl, Julia stood up pinching her nose.  "Whatever's happening in Lenora is connected to all of this. I'm sure of it." She glared out the window. "But Vecna can't hurt them, not if he's dead."

Julia felt so much rage inside her, the thought of Vecna hurting her family was good enough to get her back down to the Upside Down. Julia spun around. "We have to go back in there, back to the upside down."

"Whoa, no, no, no, what?" Steve shook his head, frowning up at Julia's words.

"Nope." Eddie waved his hand. "Nope."

Julia frowns they didn't even give it a chance to think thought. "Let's think this through." Steve stood up from the couch standing infront of her, Julia scoffs. "What is there to think though?"

"We barely made it out of there in one piece." Steve argued brows knitted together, not liking the way everyone was watching them.

"Yeah, we weren't exactly prepared, but this time we will be, we can get weapons and protection. We'll go through the gate, find his house and then 𝙞 will kill him, that's what he wants." Julia says grunting her teeth. "He wants me to kill him."

"Or he'll kill us." Steve stated the obvious, no one world survive the night there. "The only reason you survived is because he wanted you to, he's not scared of us, definitely isn't scared of you though." He muttered the last sentence which caught Julia' attention, cocking her head with a confused.

"And for good reason." Robin stood up from the ground, standing out for Julia along with Nancy as they stood behind her. "We were wrong about Vecna. Henry. One. Sorry, what are we calling him now? 

"One." Dustin and Lucas say.

"Vecna." Erica nods.

"Henry." Nancy utters.

"Right," Robin nods. "We've learned something new about Vecan/Henry/One. He's a number like Julia, only a sick, evil, male, child murdering version of her with really bad skin. But my—my point is, he's super powerful. He could turn us inside out with a snap of his finger. It's not a fair right. Unless Julia goes up against him then it will be a fair fight—"

"No!"

Steve yells shaking his head at the thought. He hated how everyone was willing to to let Julia take on Venca on her own when they're was a chance that she might lose and she will die, though Julia was reckless and will take on the challenge. "Please, Julia isn't going to fight Venca, okay?"

"You're right." Dustin agrees with Steve. "He's like Julia but that gives us an upper hand. We know Julia's strengths and weaknesses."

"Weaknesses?" Erica turned it the only magical girl in the room, Julia shrugged quirking a brow.

"When Julia places herself into your mind, she goes into this sort of trace like state." Dustin explains to them. "I bet the same is true of Vecna."

"That would explain what he was doing in that attic." Lucas mentions, Dustin points at him.

"Exactly, when he attacks his next victim, I'll bet you he's back in that attic, physical body defenseless."

"Defenseless? Yeah." Steve scoffed shaking his head. "What about the army of bats?" He gestured to the red mark around his neck from the bats tail.

"True. We'll have to find a way past them." Dustin says glancing at Julia. "Distract them somehow."

"And, uh, how do we do that, exactly?" Eddie questions pushing off the couch. "No idea." Dustin says, making the teen sit back down.

"But once they're gone, he doesn't stand a chance. It'll be like slaying sleeping Dracula in his coffin." Dustin says with a hope of excitement, he really like the way his plan was working out in his head.

"That all sounds good in theory, but there is no pattern to Vecna's killing not one that I can decipher, especially if only mr clingy boyfriend over here Steve would let Julia kill Vecna on her own cause we all know she can do it." Robin says, everyone in the room mumbles among themselves agreeing with her words. "We don't know when he's going to attack next. We don't even know who's he's going to attack."

"Yeah, we do." Max said and Julia turned her focused to the young girl in the back. "I can still feel him. I'm still marked. Cursed. I ditch Kate Bush, I draw his focus back on me."

"Max." Lucas softly called out her name. "You can't, he'll kill you."

"I survived before. I can survived again." Max reassured him. "I just need to keep him busy long enough so that you guys can get into that attic. They you can chop his head off, stab him in the heart. Blow him up with some explosive Dustin cooks up. I honestly don't care how you put this asshole in his grave. Just— whatever it is— whatever you do. Try not to miss."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.6K 1.5K 31
Max Mayfield x fem OC season 2 - โœ… season 3 - โœ… season 4 - โœ… season 5 -
64.9K 1.3K 24
๐๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ /blษชs/ ๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฃ INFORMAL ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ: ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ; ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ: ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๏ฟฝ...
473 76 7
๐š๐ง๐ ๐ˆ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ญ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ง๐š ๐ฌ๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ / Will Byers went missing, though something was off about it, he didn't just...
7.1K 110 34
In which, Robin Buckley's younger sister tries to help save Hawkins from Vecna while nursing a broken heart over her dead boyfriend and being a part...