liv. so so beautiful

warning: smut*☆✫❣︎𖤐♥︎𖦹𖣴// fifty four• 𝗌𝗈 𝗌𝗈 𝖻𝖾𝖺𝗎𝗍𝗂𝖿𝗎𝗅

warning: smut*
☆✫❣︎𖤐♥︎𖦹𖣴
// fifty four
• 𝗌𝗈 𝗌𝗈 𝖻𝖾𝖺𝗎𝗍𝗂𝖿𝗎𝗅

The night was dark, the moon and stars in sky were shinning down brightly on Hawkins. Julia stepped over the gravel heading up to the Harrington household with Steve holding her hand tightly, peering around the home she hadn't seen in a year before noticing her bright red car parked in the driver way.

"How is my car here?" Julia questioned stopping in her tracks tugging Steve back staring at her car then over at him.

"Robin, she drove my car here while I drove your car here." Steve mentions looking over at the car. "I know, you're probably thinking why would I let her drive since she doesn't have a license, but— she wanted to drive my car so... I gave her my keys."

Julia gaze softened pinching his cheek. "Aren't you the sweetest." She smiled planting a gently kiss on his cheek and Steve swats her away to keep her from pinching.

"Come on, let's gets you inside."

Julia chuckle nodding, letting him guide them into the house, once inside, Julia immediately noticed their graduation photo framed up on the wall by the entrance.

Steve release her hand seeing her lost in a deep trace of the home as he entered the kitchen, Julia wondered where his parents were. Or if they were even home—probably not, leaving Steve all alone, breaking her heart.

"Steve?"

"In the kitchen." She heard him response making her way into the kitchen spotting his back to her, he was boiling some water and she noticed the tea bags. "Is that cinnamon?"

"Yep." Steve hums dumping two a cinnamon tea bag inside two blue mugs, she stepped forward and wrapped her arms around his torso, exhaling lowly feeling his body relax in her arms.

"Today has been a long day," Julia mumbles into his sweater, her hands glide up and down his soft chest, needing to to feel his warm touch against hers. "It sure has." Steve swiftly turned in her arms holding her by her biceps.

"Do you, uh, remember what you said at the... the Creel house?" Steve spoke lowly, not meeting her gaze, Julia cocked her head and slowly nodded— knowing what he meant.

"When you said later... well now is later." Steve exclaimed, gaze softened slowly trailing up to met her eyes. "You promised me a good time, didn't you?"

𝗦𝗺𝘂𝘁

Julia pursed her lips nodding. "I didn't promise but... I'll make an exception." Julia mumbles leaning up, kissing his lips, exhaling into his mouth with arms reaching up to wrap around his shoulders, bringing him closer.