Who's Fault

Da Harshali510

This is a short story based on the current confrontation track in YRKKH. Altro

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Announcement
Another announcement
Part 15
Part 16
Part 18
Part 19
Chapter 19
Author's note
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Update
Target completion
unfinished target
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Author's note

Part 17

2.3K 145 14
Da Harshali510

I am updating after a long time. I was going through a very rough time in my life so I was not feeling to write anything but now after reading all your comments I have found my motivation and I am back to writing and I hope you all will like the chapter.

It has been a week since Akshu has woken up. She is still on ventilator and also on feeding tube. She is still having trouble in moving her limbs. She is still not aware that she is having quadriplegia. Abhi has warned the team of doctors that are working with him on Akshu's case to not tell anything to Akshu or any of the family members about her limbs not working. Abhi keeps telling her that it is due to weakness that she is not able to move her limbs. It is 8th day and now Akshu is tired of the tubes that are attached to her she wanted to just pull them but she can't even do that and that is making her more frustrated. This morning Abhi was sitting beside her checking his patient's reports when Akshu woke up she saw him and could see his super tired eyes, and dull face. As soon as she tried to speak but nothing came out again as usual and with that she started crying. Abhi felt her cries and turned to face her.

Ab- Akshu kya huva tum roo kyu rahiho.

Akshu wanted to talk to him but couldn't and with that more tears poured out of her eyes. Her breathing got unstable. Abhi realized that she is having panic attack. He carefully hugged her to calm her.

Ab- Akshu, jaan I know tumhe bohat guthan ho rahi hai iss sab tubes ki vajahse per please calm down dekho agar tum aase roti rahogi to tube zyada lambe time keliye ye rakhni padegi. Please shant hojao meri jaan. Please.

Akshu calmed down a bit and looked at Abhi with hope filled eyes.

Ab- Akshu muje pata hai tumhe yeh bilkul bhi pasand nahi hai but please meri jaan bare with me. Aur tumhe pata hai aaj na hum tumhari yeh breathing tube to hata ke dekhenge ki tum kitna khud saas lena tolerate kar paogi. Agar sab as planned huva to tumhari yeh sab tubes bhi haat jayegi. 

Akshu eyes twinkled and  Abhi knew that she is giving her brightest smile which he also reciprocated and gave her a kissie on her soft cheeks, while she blushed the deepest shade of red.

Ab- Abb bas bhi karo itna sharmana romance ke liye accha nahi hota hai.

Just like this the morning went by. Today the team of doctors together have decided to see how well Akshu will tolerate once her ventilator is turned off. Abhi is really nervous about it and is pacing back and forth in his cabin. Just than Dr. Rohan knock the door.
Ab- come in.
R- sir we are ready, Akshara ma'am ka ventilator hold karne keliye.
Ab- Rohan tum jao I can't come. Me nahi dekh paunga apni Akshu ko saas lene keliye tadapte huve.
R- but sir Akshara ma'am ko aaphe sambhal sakete hai agar unhe panic attack aayato. Please sir iss waqt humsab ko practically sochna hoga Akshara ma'am ke liye, emotionally nahi. Aaphe kehte thena sir ki aap apki Akshuse bohat pyaar karte hai to phir prove kijiye apna pyaar aur dijiye apni Akshu ka sath unke toughest time me. Aap aise kayarroki tarha situationse bhag nahi sakte.
Ab- DR. ROHAN, me tumhari baat sun rahahu isiliye yeh maat samajna ki tum kuch bhi bol sakte ho. Mind it me tumhara senior hu.
R- sorry sir me kuch zyada bol gaya magar mene jo kaha vo sach hai aur agar sach bolne keliye aap muje saza doge to muje vo saza manzur hai. Choice is yours sir.
Saying so Rohan left the cabin and Abhi got in deep thoughts than he leaves. Here in Akshu's room the team of doctors are ready to hold the ventilator. Akshu was getting scared as she don't know what to expect when the machine that is helping her breath will stop. She kept looking at the door waiting for her Abhi to come through that door. Just as they were ready to hold the ventilator Abhi walks in. 

Ab- Ek minute.

Mh- kya huva Abhimanyu, hum sabne decide kiya thana ki aaj Akshara ka ventilator hold karenge thaki hum dekhsake ki vo normal air kaise handle karti hai.

Ab- me sirf Akshu ko support karne aaya hu. Treatment as planned he hogi. 

Turning towards Akshu he held her hand.  

Ab- Akshu tumna bilkul bhi mat darro me huna yaha tumhare pass, tumhare sath. Me tumhe kuch nahi hone dunga. Taijina bas thode derr keliye ventilator band kargi aur jab yeh machine bandh hogana to tum khud saas leneki try karna, aur agar tum thikse saas lepaina to yeh machine haat jayegi. Thik hai aur iss purre time me tumhare sath yahihu. 

As Akshu's focus on Abhi Mahima turned the ventilator off. As it turned off Abhi felt his Akshu going in shock and trying to figure out what to do next, and than a sudden wave of panic hit Akshu and she started to struggling to breath. Abhi held her hand more firmly. 

Ab- Akshu it's ok kuch nahi hoga me huna gheri saasleneki try karo. Dekho meri tarha. 

Abhi showed how to take good breathes but Akshu was still struggling.

Mh- Aksharaka oxygen levels drop horaha hai. 

A- Mahima ventilator start karo. Akshara ne 5 minutes khud saas leneki try ki hai. we cannot force her body more than this. we have to go slow. 

Dr. M- Hum kal phirse try karenge. dekhenge ki Akshara kitna time bina ventilator ke rehpati hai. 

Ab- magar yeh safe hai kya Akshu ke liye 

Dr. M- it is safe as long as we don't push her body too much. We have to make sure Akshara ko jitni jaldi ho sake ventilator haat jai taki hum dusri problem pe focus karsake. 

Ab- hmmm. 

Everyone leaves the room, while Abhi sits by Akshu wiping her tears. Akshu wanted to talk to Abhi but that was not possible with the tube, Abhi understood her delima. 

Ab- Akshu me jantahu tumhe mujse baat karni hai aur iss tube ki vajahse tum mujse baat nahi karparahiho. Don't worry Akshu tum apni aankhose mujse baat karo me samaj jaunga tumhari baate. Karogi na baat mujse. 

Akshu noded her head in yes. 

Ab- to phir bolo Akshu kya bolna chahtiho. 

Ak- Abhi I am sorry me.....mene bo..bohat try kiya magar nahi ho paya.  

Ab- I know Askhu tumne tumhara best diya. 

Ak- Phirbhi me nahi karpai. 

Ab- Akshu tum to meri jaan ho aur muje pata hai meri jaan ek bohat badi fighter hai. 

Ak- mujse nahi hoga Abhi bohat daar lagta hai. 

Ab- koi baat nahi Akshu me huna tumhare saath hum dono milke iss situationse ladenge. Aur bohat jald tum thik hojaogi samji aur aab promise me ki tum aabse sirf positive thoughtshe dimagme laaogi. 

Ak- I promise Abhi me sirf positive thoughts he maanme laaungi. 

Ab- Good job aab ek aur promise karo ki jab tak tum puri tarhase thik nahi ho tum ladti rahogi phir chahe jo rukawate aai. 

Ak- I promise me fight karungi mere liye, tumhare liye, humare liye me fight karungi.

Abhi smiled at her and kissed her forehead and Akshu's cheeks turned red. 

Ab- Oyye hoyye hoyye hoye dekhoto kaise sharma rahiho. Chalo aab tum aaram karo me yahihu kuch patients ki files check karni hai. 

Akshu smiled and blinked yes. Abhi has shifted his cabin in Akshu's room itself as he is afraid to leave Akshu alone for even a minute. Akshu was also shifted from ICU to a normal ward which has all the equipment needed in case of any emergency. Before getting to his work Abhi started Akshu's feeding tube, gave her medicines and injections and not to forget many kisses as a compensation for the pain that she gets due to injection. 

Ab- Lo aab sab hogaya abb tum na aaram karo aur thodi der soo jao. me yahi hu tumhare paas. 

Soon Akshu driffed to deep slumber due to medicines. She is been getting high dose of medicine to prevent her body from going in seizure. Once she is out like a light bulb Abhi calls Kairav in the room. Since Akshu woke up Kairav and Vansh were not allowed in her room when she was awake but once she was asleep Abhi would call them in the room so they can see her and also that way she won't panic seeing them. 

K- Abhi kaisi hai aab meri Akshu. 

Ab- Thik hai abhi aaj humne ventilator ko thodi derkeliye bandh kiya tha yeh dekhne ki vo khudse saas lepatihai ya nahi, per usse sirf 5 minute he hopaya hum vapasse kaal try karenge. 

K- Abhimanyu Akshu kabtak puri tarahse thik ho jayegi. 

Ab- Kairav me aapko juth nahi bolunga magar Akshu ko kafi waqt lagega phele jaisa honeme aur jaisaki aap jante hai ki usse paralysis hai to usse thik honeme bhi time lagega. 

Yes Abhi has told Kairav about Akshu being quadriplegic. Kairav was even more guilty after know about Akshu's this condition. Abhi has requested him not to tell anyone about this. 

Ab- Kairav, Goenka house me sab kaisa hai kissiko koi shak to nahi huvana ki Akshu itne dinose ghar nahi aai aur nahi ussene call kiya. 

K- Nhai mene sab sambhal liya hai gharpe tum bas aapna aur Akshu ka khayal rakhna. Aab me chaltahu mene gharpe kissiko nahi bataya hai ki me kaha jarahahu.  

Kairav leaves and Abhi gets back to his work. Like this the day turned to night. Soon time passes everyday they would turn Akshu's ventilator off and see how well she will tolerate breathing on her own initially she was not able to breath for more than 5 minutes but as the time went by she was able to tolerate more and more. Abhi was very happy with the improvement in Akshu's health. Meanwhile here Arohi was getting suspicious about Akshu's whereabout. She was not satisfied with Kairav's justification on where Akshu is. 

So here is the next chapter I will try my best to update other stories as well. Please keep showering your love on this stories and keep dropping your precious and sweet sweet comments and once again A BIG SORRY.     

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

91.3K 4K 27
Hey all this is a ts that I have wrote on current track of yrkkh :)
ABHIRA Da Isha

Fanfiction

44.9K 2.1K 10
A short story on current track where Abhimanyu tells the media that Neil is Harshwardhan Birla's son
14K 595 10
this book will be totally based on one shot of Neirohi . scene may not be relatable to yrkkh. its all my imagination. many kind of one shot will be...
63.7K 2.9K 22
This story will focus on various plots on our dearly couple, the way fans wanted it.