The unlikely God of War

By goku1428

in this story you will see many surprises and many things that you may not expect to happen I don't own any o... More

Learning of the Truth
Ofa Poll
The aftermath of Izuku's absence
Answering questions and clearing up confusion and Clarifying the Harem
beginning of convergence p1.

the beginning of the journey

1.3K 25 39
By goku1428

(Welcome back to another story but before we begin I'd like to give a huge shout out to @Gallo_06 now in this one Izuku will become a God and yes will have a harem why because I said so and secrets of his lineage and his own perspective on things will change now those in the harem will be Camie, Momo, Jirou, Rumi, Uraraka,  and Kendo and Kaina Tsutsumi aka Lady Nagant and Mandalay and  and Nana Ibara Hinata I hope you all enjoy this story and I will say that this will be convoluted but I've gotta say If it's confusing don't blame me blame Sony and santa monica studios as well as those who have worked on God of War because they are the ones that allowed this to be convoluted anyway let us begin)

Izuku P.O.V

My name is Izuku Midoriya and my life went to hell from the age of 4 and it then got better but also became something so much different from what you'd expect now let's get this started.

3rd P.O.V

We now see a young Izuku Midoriya at the age of 4 at school; more particularly we see him with the new kid in the class Camie Utsushimi playing.

We now see the Bakugo twins and Todoroki twins along with Iida and we see Izumi approaching them with a sad face as her friends see this and ask "Hey Izumi are you alright ?"

Izumi sighs and then says "I'm fine but I'm just worried about Izuku he's Quirkless and I don't want him dying but I also know that if anyone can be a hero without a quirk it's him I'm just worried for his safety I guess."

As Izumi goes to walk over to Izuku Katsuki looks to the others and says "Izumi's an idiot, that Nerd is gonna die from some villain regardless of what she thinks."

Shoto then with Curiosity asks "So what you're saying is that we have to use our quirks on him as a show of force ?"

Katsumi then with hesitation asks "But are you two sure about this I mean he could get really hurt ?"

Katsuki then without hesitation responds saying "Do you want him to die if this doesn't work so what? We'll keep doing it until it gets through his thick Skull."

(A few minutes prior)

We now see as Izumi approaches Izuku and Camie and she curiously asks "Hey Izuku sorry to interrupt but I need to ask you something ?"

Izuku with pure confusion and curiosity asks "Yeah sure what exactly is it about earlier because it did look like you were going to say something?"

Izumi then without answer lets her actions speak for her by using her Telekinesis to lift up an ant and asks "See Izuku I'm just wanting to make sure that you understand the dangers of your situation it's not that I don't believe that you can't be a hero I do I just need to know that I can trust you in that you'll take quirk analysis even more seriously than I do so you'd know how counter someone with a similar quirk to mine?" She finished as gently as she could set the now squirming ant to the ground which was sadly enough to kill it.

Izumi then with panic clearly on her face waves her hands around as she says "Wait, wait, I swear I didn't mean for that to happen."

Izuku then snaps her out of it as he says "Izumi it's fine I understand what you're saying and I appreciate the concern so don't worry."

Before anyone could say anything Camie excused herself to go to the bathroom as she left Katsuki and the others approached them with Katsuki asking "So you plan on being a hero despite not having a Quirk is that right?"

Izuku nodded his head slowly but before he could open his mouth he was blasted back by an explosion from Katsuki as the ground under Izumi's feet turned into Black ice causing her to slip and fall onto her back then be hit by a blast of ice from Shoka.

As Izuku with fear in his eyes looks towards the grinning Shoto and Katsuki and asks "W-why are you doing this ?"

Katsuki and the others laugh as Katsuki then says "You think that you can be of any help without a Quirk don't make me laugh you're just a Damn Deku and because you're worthless and useless and nothing but a hindrance."

Izuku seeing Izumi still not getting up fully and clearly hurt he turns to try to stop them only to have Iida slam his leg into Izuku's right arm breaking it as a resounding crack was heard as Izuku is then sent sliding across the ground as he stops and turns his head to the side and finally opens his eyes and can then sees Camie recording what's happening.

As the rest see this Shoto quickly says "Hurry now we have to hurt each other to make it seem like Deku did this to Izumi and us."

As they did so and cried, Izuku was blamed and given a timeout.

We now see Inko who just was given the truth of what happened by Izuku and we see Inko walking to the living room as she says "Toshinori you had no right to treat Izuku like he was at fault."

Toshinori then says "I don't want to hear it, he's the reason why my daughter got hurt."

Inko then fires back saying "No Toshinori you're going to listen to me Izuku was being bullied and he got blamed for it.

Toshinori then stands up from the couch and slaps her across the face with a resounding smacking sound around the room as he grabs her by the arm roughly and says "That Quirkless failure isn't my son he's just a disappointment to me if anything he's going to be Izumi's new practice dummy and if you dare try to stop this or the beating that waste of space gets then I will make the rest of your life very painful but not as painful as his would be so from now on you will be ignoring him and Neglecting that sack of shit."

Inko with tears streaming down her face as she asks "What happened to the man I married?"

Toshinori then laughed and replied saying "I was always this way power is all that matters in this world and as such I wanted powerful Children and you and Danielle have failed the only one who actually has power is Izumi."

Inko's eyes widened in shock and horror as she then gathered the courage to ask the question that she already knew the answer to as she asked "What do you mean that Melissa is yours?"

Toshinori chuckled as he said "Yes she is but that bitch Danielle won't allow me to see her for I was going to give her one for all she has the body for it."

(Izuku P.O.V)

After this confession and demand by Toshinori was followed and against her will Inko and Izumi began to neglect and abuse me something of which when we were 6 Izumi sobbed into my chest for hurting me and as for Camie she was still my friend and unknowingly crushing on me but we now skip to the current day of my 8th birthday.

(3rd P.O.V)

We now see an icicle shoot past Izuku and jam into a tree as he can still the smell of smoke and the slight stings from the burns stinging as the wind rushed past him as he ran.

As he continued to run he heard the sound sound of explosions in the background as he takes a quick look back only to have his eyes widened as he's met with a sharp icicle shooting past and making a large gash over his right eye as he lets out a hiss of pain smothering his cry of pain otherwise he'd of alerted them to his position.

As he continued to run as fast as he could Izuku suddenly heard a soft caring voice giving directions by saying "Izuku you must take a sharp right turn then a left and then there should be a small path follow it down to the bottom."

As Izuku followed the directions he thought 'this is the forbidden path but I feel that whoever this voice was that I can trust it.'

As he reaches the bottom of the stairs he sees that there's a stone archway as before he could ask anything he sees a golden portal open up as he then hears the same voice that guided him here that's for whatever reason very familiar to him say "Hurry Izuku I can't keep this open for long."

(Best portal I could find)

Without hesitation he does as she requested and Jumps into the portal and as he does and it snaps Closed behind him and as he lands with a thud.

As he slowly starts to gather his thoughts and feels the adrenaline that kept him going beginning to wear off as he then hears the muffled voices inside the cabin the first being almost Scottish as he asks "Lad how did someone get past the protection spell I thought you said it was like the one you're mother used ?"

As he then heard another voice respond saying "I don't know wait Father what are you doing?" He finished in a panic.

As the door then swings open and a large man about 7'6 with Ash white skin and a huge Scar on his abdomen as with a Red tattoo as gruffly asks "How did you get here?"

(I hope you all enjoyed this chapter sorry for the Cliffhanger but I wanted to do this to see how you all felt about this story if you want more let me know hope you all have a good day or night wherever you are.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.7K 646 9
This is a reaction fic to Cupid's Gauntlet by Epsilon110 & Jade_Kitsune. (These are their Ao3 tags,) What would you do for an All Might action figur...
74.7K 1.6K 63
Hey how's it going! This is my first fanfic so I hope this is up to par or at least bearable to read, of course this degenerate has many ideas so exp...
33.4K 646 12
Naruto awakens from the wounds from his battle with sasuke uchiha after bringing him back when he awakens he then gets imprisoned and finds out the t...
23.6K 624 11
Neglected for a prophecy given to his parents by jiraiya naruto only wishes to be just like his parents only for them to ignore him and even get beli...