Classroom Of The Elite: The S...

Da UAM-19

Kiyotaka Ayanokōji, the sole survivor of the Demonic 4th Generation has completed the set curriculum for him... Altro

Prologue
Chapter 1: Class S
Chapter 2: S System
Chapter 3: Club Fair
Chapter 4: Interactions
Chapter 5: Class Ideologies
Chapter 6: May 1st
Chapter 7: Class Of Mystery
Chapter 8: Investigations
Chapter 9: Revelations
Chapter 10: Negotiation
Chapter 11: Study Group
Chapter 12: Preparation
Chapter 13: Class D
Chapter 14: Exam Results
Chapter 15: Limelight
SS1: Professor Ayanokōji - Unique Experiment

Well...

3.5K 90 44
Da UAM-19

Hey there, been a while.

So I've been busy for quite some time, but I will be dedicating some time to my story finally, I've kinda forgotten most of it, and due to this, I'm here to make a suggestion...

I can either rewrite the story

Or I can start a new story

Or continue with how it is right now

You, the readers can cast your vote, of course, this being the original fic for Kiyotaka being in a class alone it kinda seems as though it's up to me to write one that's well done.

I will start to release chapters however due to readers' ever-shortening attention span they'll have to be short to engage you guys.

Fortunately, I've been able to do small bits for my fellow writers such as making their covers, so I'd appreciate it if you check those writers out because they're wonderful people that make wonderful stories.

Make sure to check them out whilst I try to get my own story back on track.

HundredBlossoms
Inferno3054
OriginDistortion
pl_obsidian
02ragnar
brian744

Until the next chapter, see ya <3

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

183K 18.7K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
177K 4.7K 40
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
480K 14.6K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
376K 13.4K 58
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...