"Our Dreams and Futures" Symp...

By Kamen_Rider_001

Takiyama Hiden is the new president of Hiden Intelligence following the passing of his father, Aruto Hiden, d... More

Season 1 - Episode 1
Season 1 - Episode 2
Season 1 - Episode 4
Season 1 - Episode 5
Season 1 - Episode 6
Season 1 - Episode 7
Season 1 - Episode 8
Q&A
Q&A Part 1
Season 1 - Episode 9
Season 1 - Episode 10
Season 1 - Episode 11
Season 1 - Episode 12
Season 1 - Episode 13
Season 2 - Episode 1
Season 2 - Episode 2
Timeline
Season 2 - Episode 3
Season 2 - Episode 4
Season 2 - Episode 5
Season 2 - Episode 6
Season 2 - Episode 7
Season 2 - Episode 8

Season1 - Episode 3

455 9 2
By Kamen_Rider_001

Season 1 - Episode 3: Passing in The Night

夜にすれ違う

We first see Tsubasa slicing into Noise, unfazed before it changes to Hibiki running down an alley only to trip. She got up in time to raise her fist, destroying a Noise that came at her. Next, it showed Zero-One in his Flying Falcon form taking out Noise by flying past them, allowing his wings to cut into the Noise, cutting to Tsubasa shredding through Noise out in a flower field. Right after, it showed Hibiki getting knocked into a car before Zero-One in his Breaking Mammoth form started wrestling a giant Noise in the background. It then revealed that Genjuurou was simply watching multiple recordings which had been of what was just shown. "Even after a month," he muttered, an unpleasant frown on his face, "They still can't get along."

(Play Synchrogazer Tv-Size by Nana Mizuki)

Synths rolled across the screen as music began to play. As the beat hit, Synths rose up, displaying various characters. First was Tsubasa, Kanade, and Takuya, the next was Miku, Ryouko, and Takiyama, and then Seth, Chris, and Hibiki. It then quickly showed Ryouko raising the volume before revealing Hibiki atop a rock formation at night. As Hibiki sang, wings sprouted from her back and she took flight into the air.

Listen To My Song...

In the night sky, a shooting star flew across the sky, it gave a bright silhouette of Hibiki with wings before another silhouette appeared alongside Hibiki's, this one being Zero-One. It showed Hibiki's face with orange electricity sparking in her eye before revealing the title.

Senki Zesshou Symphogear X Kamen Rider Zero-One

Meteoroid-Falling, Burning, and Disappearing, then...

Boku no koe wa kioete imasu ka? Please tell me...

(Are you hearing my voice? Please tell me...)

It showed Miku in the middle of the field, gazing up at the stars before she reached her hand out, grasping at nothing.

Kotae no nai kyokō no sora mezashi fly far away

(Devoid of answers, I am for the fictional sky and fly far away)

It showed Tsubasa picking up a mic with a picture of her and Kanade. She held it close, closing her eyes for a moment before leaving the room to perform.

Kotoba ja tarinai kara boku no subete uketomete

Because words aren't enough, accept everything about me)

Seigyo dekinai... shitakunai yo

(I can't control myself... and I don't want to)

Hajimete shiru kankaku

(It's the first time I've felt this way)

It then briefly showed the inside of Section Two, revealing Sakuya and Aoi before showing Ryouko, Shinji, Genjuurou, Inei, and Kasai. It then showed Chris as she covered her body and ears, falling into a pit of dismay before she reached out into the light, crying. It then showed Hibiki and Takiyama walking in separate paths to Seth and Miku. Miku then called out to Hibiki, reaching out to her before the four of them were in the Flower with Seth behind the counter. It then showed Hibiki donned in her Symphogear with Takiyama as Zero-One - Rising Hopper behind her. It then flashed between various scenes. The first of which was Durendal, then Finé, Chris as a child before a fire, the silver armor of Nehushtan, the gleaming silver visor of Slipstream, Takuya and Shizuru in the main room of the A.I.M.S base, and then Chris armored in the Nehushtan.

Kimi ni utau yo eien no hajimari wo

(I sing to you about the beginning of eternity)

"Dakara waratte..."

("So, smile...")

It then showed Tsubasa battling out on the battlefield before cutting to her on stage, revealing that she was singing this song.

Dare yori mo atsuku dare yori mo tsuyoko dakishimeru yo

(I'll embrace you with more strength and more passion than anyone else)

Furueru kokoro yusabureba ī nanika ga ugokidasu

(It's fine if your trembling heart is shaken; something has begun to move)

It showed Hibiki, Tsubasa, Zero-One, Vulcan, and Valkyrie beginning their attack on a horde of Noise. First was Hibiki and Zero-One as Hibiki began with kicks and punches to the Noise. She then pulled back on the gauntlet on her armor as Zero-One jumped ahead, holding out the Attache Calibur. Hibiki's gauntlet snapped closed, producing a force of wind that pushed Zero-One forward, allowing him to slice through the Noise. Next was Tsubasa as she effortlessly cleaved through Noise and Valkyrie, who rushed past various Noise, firing bullets off in their bodies. Vulcan then held up the Attache Shotgun and fired, sending a powerful bullet through the Noise and up into one of the larger ones.

Bokura kitto, umareta hi kara deaeru hi wo zutto sagashitetanda

(Surely, we were searching all along for our meeting since the day we were born)

Kaze no naku yoru wa omoidashite

(On nights when the wind cries, remember)

Tomo ni kanadeta kiseki ten ni mau yo

(The heavens we dance in are the path we performed together)

It showed Hibiki, Takiyama, Tsubasa, and Kanade along together, singing as the sky behind them showed their Symphogears and Rider forms. Then it revealed Tsubasa with her enlarged armed gear and the riders activating their finishers before all five jumped into the air. Hibiki dove through with a kick with Zero-One as Tsubasa cleaved straight through. Both Valkyrie and Vulcan aimed their shotrisers before firing charged blasts straight through. After they all landed, it snapped to an image of Miku, Hibiki, Seth, and Takiyama with their hands clasped together.

(Op End)

Hibiki and Miku sat in their room across from each other, Miku's laptop stationed in front of her. They were in the middle of working on something, particularly Hibiki with Miku's help, but Hibiki was struggling to stay awake due to her most recent activities. Miku looked at Hibiki, tilting her head in worry as she said, "Hibiki." This grabbed the girl's attention, or at least what attention that wasn't asleep. "If you fall asleep, you won't finish in time," Miku told her. Hibiki rubbed the sleep from her eyes as Miku continued, "If you finish that report, they said they'd let you off the hook for make-up exams. So don't fall asleep now." Hibiki let out a small squeak as she messed something up on her paper again before deciding to lay her head down. "I'm telling you, don't fall asleep," Miku said upon seeing that. "I'm not asleep... I'm wide awake..." Hibiki muttered, "my eyes are just closed..." "Lately, you've seem pretty tired," Miku brought up before Hibiki reassured her like she has before. "I'm fine... just fine..." Hibiki told her. "You don't look just fine!" MIku said, expressing her worry and distaste of her constant use of just fine despite being the exact opposite. However, Hibiki wasn't exactly focused at the moment, flashing back to what happened a month ago.

-A Month Ago-

"Please fight with me!"

"Yes," Tsubasa said, bringing a smile to Hibiki's face, only for it to immediately disappear, "You and I... Let's fight." Tsubasa turned around, pointing her blade at Hibiki. Zero-One, knowing what Tsubasa was up to, stepped in front of Hibiki and grabbed the sword, directing it away as chips of ice slowly formed along the edge of the blade. "Leave her be, Tsubasa-San... She's just here to help people," Zero-One said. Tsubasa's gaze somehow turned even colder as she glared at Zero-One. "If you want to fight anyone, then let it be me. After all, you're just as equally mad at me as you are at Hibiki..." Zero-One stated. Back at the base, Genjuurou had slapped his hands down on the desk in front of him, shouting in confusion, "Wh-What are they doing!?" "Oh, to be young again," Ryouko sighed dreamingly. "Where are you going Commander-San?" Aoi had asked, looking back at Genjuurou. "Someone has to stop those idiots," Genjuurou said. He got into one of the quick shaft elevators, which closed before sending him up to ground level. Sakurai sighed, watching. "He's still young, too," She said, turning towards the screen as she particularly watched Hibiki and Zero-One. "But there's something about them, isn't there? Maybe she's just the time you have to help? And he's just too much of a protector."

On the battlefield, Tsubasa just continued to glare at Zero-One, waiting for him to give up his efforts. "You don't know what you're talking about..." Tsubasa spoke, keeping her grip on her blade steady so she was ready to strike when the moment presented itself. "I don't know? You've got to be joking," Zero-one chuckled, "you're not trying to act like my dad, are you?" "W-What?" Tsubasa gasped, stunned he would say something like that. "Look. Ever since I first became Zero-One, I've learned to not be stupid in my actions. You on the other hand, you've done the exact opposite of that since Kanade stopped fighting with her relic," Zero-One said, shocking her even more as he continued to speak, "You've been steeling yourself, acting like a lone blade when you're not. I get it, you don't trust me and you don't trust Hibiki, but you can't keep doing this." Tsubasa's hands shook, trying to ignore what the rider was saying, to ignore the truth. "Shut up..." She muttered, but it was too quiet to be heard. "The longer you try to shape yourself into something you're not, the worse you'll turn out and the more pain you'll cause others," Zero-One said. "Shut up..." Tsubasa said a little bit louder, making Hibiki flinch slightly, but Zero-One still kept going.

"If you keep going, you'll end up hurting not only yourself, but also all of those around you," Zero-One finished before Tsubasa yanked the sword out of his hands. "SHUT UP!" Tsubasa shouted, done with him as she began to try and slash him apart, her blade cutting through the air as Zero-One side stepped. Tsubasa focused on Zero-One, ignoring Hibiki who was right behind where Zero-One once was, trying to slash at him only to keep hitting nothing. Zero-One eventually summoned up the Attache Calibur and unfolded it, using it as defense against Tsubasa's blade. "You know nothing! Stop trying to preach what you could never understand!" Tsubasa shouted at him. She eventually kicked off of him, launching herself into the air. She flipped through the air whilst throwing her blade towards Zero-One. Said blade began to reform like usual, but this time took up the shape of one of Tsubasa's more deadly blades. Flames sprouted from the blades on her ankles, boosting her forward as she kicked the backside of the blade, aiming it towards Zero-One.

-Heavenly Dragon's Scale-

Zero-One sighed and stood straight up, closing the Attache Calibur and placing a hand on his waist. The blade continued to shoot towards him, but before it could hit him, Genjuurou arrived, standing between Zero-One and Tsubasa. With a grunt, Genjuurou aims his fist at the tip of the blade, the ground under him beginning to crack. With this, the blade stopped before shattering, causing Tsubasa to fall. "Uncle...?" Tsubasa muttered. With a roar, Genjuurou used his full force causing the air and ground around him to ripple and break, destroying the highway. Tsubasa landed somehow softly before her gear dispersed, water pipes breaking and erupting in the background. Genjuurou then stood up, shaking his hand off. "Look at this mess..." He muttered. Grabbing his wrist, he said, "What are you two doing?" "Genjuurou, your shoes..." Zero-One pointed out. Genjuurou sighed, knowing full well that they were destroyed. "These shoes were expensive," He muttered, "How many stunt movies do you think you could borrow from?" Genjuurou then began walking towards Tsubasa as Takiyama undid his transformation, his armor dispersing into energy. "That wasn't like you, Tsubasa. Just letting go, without aiming, just by being provoked. Or..." Genjuurou stopped when he noticed something, "Are you cry-" He was cut off however by Tsubasa. "I'm not crying!"

Tsubasa shook her head, keeping her eyes covered. "And I'm not shedding any tears... Kazanari Tsubasa is a warrior, who has trained her body into a sword. So..." "Tsubasa-san..." Hibiki muttered as Genjuurou began to help Tsubasa up, "I understand that I'm not good at all." Hibiki then walked over, continuing, "But I'll do my best from now on, and I'll..." Hibiki was stopped however by Takiyama placing his hand on her shoulder. She looked back at Takiyama and saw him shake his head. "Now's not the time Bikky," He told her. The two stood there as Genjuurou helped Tsubasa walk back to base. While she may have denied that she was crying, she truly was crying as she walked past Takiyama and Hibiki.

-Present-

Frowning, Hibiki thought somberly about that night. 'Tsubasa-San was crying.' Elsewhere in a shrine, Tsubasa sat with a sheathed blade in front of her, multiple candles set up around her. She was thinking to herself, keeping her eyes closed. She recalled the concert where she had almost lost Kanade. Had it not been for Takiyama, then who knows what might have happened that day. The aftermath had taken a toll on her body, having taken a month till she could see and even longer till she could walk. Of course, that hadn't stopped Kanade from continuing to try and fight, having gone through with a surgery for an AI chip to be planted into her brain which allowed her to start as Kamen Rider Valkyrie. Tsubasa picked up the blade and unsheathed it, going to strike a candle only to stop right at the flame. She kept her eyes half lidded, thinking, 'Everything... happened because I was weak.' She resheathed the blade before leaving. Back with Hibiki, she picked up her phone after getting a notification, sighing when she saw what it was.

"What? Did you get the AM/PM setting on your alarm wrong?" Miku asked, tilting her head in curiosity. "No, well..." "Takiyama-Kun needs you for something this late?" Miku then asked, figuring out what it was. Hibiki sheepishly rubbing the back of her head as she nodded, saying, "Yeah... B-But not for anything weird!" Miku giggled slightly, enjoying teasing Hibiki about her crush. "If you want to go out, I can take care of curfew for you... Just make sure to do something for this," Miku said, turning the computer around. She showed Hibiki a video of a meteor shower, "You know how we promised we'd go see the meteor shower together with Takiyama-Kun and Seth-Kun? We can't do that if you have a mountain of reports to go through." Hibiki nodded, saying, "Yeah! I'll do something! So, yeah... Sorry." Hibiki got up and began to get changed, only to get stuck. Miku sighed, getting up and walking over. "Here, hold your arms over your head," Miku told her, grabbing the bottom of her shirt. "I can't keep going like this, can I?" Hibiki muttered, "I need to start getting it together. Way better than I have till now."

At Section Two, Hibiki just arrived, causing everyone to look at her except for Tsubasa. "Sorry I'm late!" Hibiki said. Hibiki then bowed, apologizing again. "It's quite alright Biki-Chan," Takiyama reassured her. "Now that we're all here, let's have a friendly meeting!" Ryouko said, eager to get on with the topic. The main screen brought up the recent locations of the Noise. "What do you think?" Genjuurou asked. "There's lots of them!" Hibiki said, stating the obvious. "That's absolutely right," Genjuurou said, holding his chin in thought,"Over the last month, these locations are where Noise has appeared." "What do you know about the Noise, Bikky-Chan?" Takiyama asked. "Just what I've heard on TV and at school... They're emotionless, like machines. And they only attack humans," Hibiki explained, "And the people they attack turn to ash. They can appear anyplace, and at any time, to start attacking people. They're considered a major disaster."

"That's more than I expected you to know," Genjuurou said, looking back at Hibiki. Hibiki giggled a little, rubbing the back of her head as she said, "I was just writing an essay on them." "Well, it was thirteen years ago that the Noise was first discussed at the UN... But they were sighted long before that," Ryouko explained, "Since ancient times, all over the world." "Many of the strange monsters in our world's legends and myths may be based on the Noise," Genjuurou said. Takiyama chuckled as he then said, "I believe some people like to call them Demons." "The Noise does not appear often. The number of appearances lately is extremely unusual. Which means there must be some purpose behind them," Ryouko wondered aloud. "Purpose? Do you mean someone's controlling them?" Hibiki asked. "It's possible. After all, the center of it all is right here, Lydian Music Academy's High School, right above us. Someone or something so to speak, is after Sacrist D, the Durandal," Takiyama told her. "Um, the Durandal is..." Hibiki muttered, confused on what exactly they were talking about. "An almost complete relic, kept in the Abyss, a level lower than this, which we're researching under the Japanese government's supervision," Aoi explained, "That's Durandal." "Tsubasa-San's Ame no Habakiri and the Gungnir fragments in your chest can't work unless their wielders sing to activate them," Sakuya explained, "But once a complete relic is activated, it keeps outputting 100% of its power. And our research indicates that anyone, not only the actuator, could use it."

Ryouko then turned around, smiling. "That's the Sakurai Theory I came up with!" She said, happy with herself. "But to activate a complete relic, you need serious phonic gain," Takiyama said. This left Hibiki confused as she tried to make sense of it all. "It;s been two years since then. With Tsubasa's songs now, it would be possible..." Genjuurou said, getting up with his hands on his hips. "We'd need the Japanese government's permission to try activating it," Aoi said, "Would they give it?" "No, there's a bigger problem," Sakuya responded, "Based on our treaty, America's made multiple requests for the Durandal. We must be very careful with it. Trying to activate it is out of the question. It'll be an international incident if we aren't careful." This gave Aoi worry. "The US government can't be behind this, can they?" Aoi asked. "According to our investigation department, over the last few months, there have been tens of thousands of attempted hacks on the computers in our headquarters," Genjuurou revealed. Takiyama then spoke, "We aren't sure how they're getting access, considering Satellite is post to backing us up." "If anything, it's too early to say if the American government is behind it," Genjuurou said, shrugging, "But we're having them follow up, of course. Normally, this is what we're good at."

"Commander," Inei said, showing up. "Oh, right. It's about time, isn't it?" Genjuurou said, surprised it was that time already. "You have a meeting for your album tonight," Shinji said, walking up from behind his little brother and looking at Tsubasa. This left Hibiki confused once more as she recognized Shinji. "On the surface, I am singer Kazanari Tsubasa's manager," Shinju revealed, putting on a pair of glasses when he looked at Hibiki. "I'm his little brother by the way, Inei, or Kamen Rider Horobi. You can consider me the bouncer of sorts," Inei said, introducing himself to Hibiki. Shinju then handed Hibiki a business card with both his and his brother's name on it. "Whoa... I've never been given a business card before!" Hibiki said, taking it, "Thank you very much." With that, Shinju, Inei, and Tsubasa left. Genjuurou sat back down, crossing his arms. "There are threats other than the Noise around us, aren't there?" Hibiki asked, looking at Genjuurou and Takiyama. "Unfortunately," Takiyama sighed as Genjuurou nodded. "I don't really want to think about anyone coming after this place," Hibiki said. "It's fine," Ryouko told her, "Cause, you know... This place was designed by the famous celebrity archaeologist Sakurai Ryouko to defend humanity. It has both cutting-edge and heretical technology, so it'll keep the bad guys out."

"Then I'm sure you'll take care of it," Hibiki said, acknowledging Ryouko's efforts. "Sorry to burst your bubble Ryouko-San, but you couldn't have done it with the help of Karizaki-San and Katsuragi-San," Takiyama brought up. Ryouko puffed her cheeks, pouting as she crossed her arms. The scene cutted to Tsubasa walking with Inei and Shinju in the halls, Shinji checking the schedule book. "Next, there isn't much time until the concert at the end of the month. Please review the rehearsal schedule later," Shinju told her, "And abot that discussion with ZAIA's offer..." "I told you to refuse them," Tsubasa said, stopping to turn around and look at Shinji, "I am a blade. I sing only to fight." Tsubasa then began to walk away only to stop. "Tsuba-San, are you upset?" Inei asked. "I'm not upset!" Tsubasa snapped, "A blade has no feelings that can be upset." "I think if you had no feelings, you won't be able to sing," Tsubasa then continued walking away. Shinji sighed, putting the small book away. "Tsuba-chan," Inei muttered. The Ogawa brothers then followed after her.

WIth Hibiki, Ryouko, and the others, they had gathered in a more communal area, having gotten drinks. "Why do we... fight not just the Noise, but other humans?" Hibiki asked, "Why don't people all over just stop fighting?" "I'm sure... it's because humanity is cursed," Ryouko whispered, speaking into Hibiki's ear before nibbling on it a little. This made Hibiki squeak and get up blushing. "Ryouko-San..." Takiyama muttered, sweatdropping as he sipped his drink. "Aw, you're so cute. Maybe I'll make you mine before Takiyama gets to you..." Ryouko teased. "R-Ryouko-San!" Takiyama snapped, this time being the one who was blushing. The scene then cut to the girls of Lydian Academy in Hibiki's and Miku's class singing the school's song. However, Hibiki couldn't help but glance out the window, spotting Tsubasa as she walked down the hall. Seconds later, the teacher stopped playing the piano to snap at Hibiki. "Tachibana-San!" Miku glanced out of the corner of her eyes at her friend, feeling worried.

Later that day, "Humanity is cursed!" Hibiki called out outside. It was here that she was working on writing her essay on the Noise. "Actually, I'm cursed!" Hibiki said before her friends held out their forks with food on the end, essentially feeding Hibiki. "Come on, stop being stupid..." Miku told her, "The report is due after school today." "That's why I'm working on it up till the last minute," Hibiki said, continuing to write. "Well, this isn't an anime," one of her friends stated, "You aren't going to be able to get it done like this." "Eh, but aren't you here to help me?" Hibiki asked, watching her friend get up. "We probably should stop distracting her. How about a game of badminton on the roof?" Another friend asked, getting up. "Ah, that's a good idea. What about you, Hina?" The third friend asked. Miku shook her head, saying, "I'll stay with Hibiki today. I promised to help with her report." Hibiki smiled, thankful for Miku staying with her. "You're such good friends!" The first friend commented, "Okay, see you guys later." The two waved bye to their friends before Hibiki turned to Miku. "Thank you, Miku... Let's go see the shooting stars together." "Yeah!" Miku agreed. Later that day, whilst Hibiki and Miku were turning in Hibiki's report past the deadline, Takiyama was in his office at Hiden Intelligence. He was currently working on something on his computer, but once he was done, he let out a loud sigh. "Yosh... I did it..." Takiyama muttered, leaning back in his chair as he stretched. On his computer screen was a website for online classes where he had just finished an assignment of his own. While being president of a company and being a Kamen Rider was demanding, he managed to find time to do online schoolwork as he was more or less a highschool dropout. Although, it wouldn't be hard to graduate anyways since he now has the mind of a supercomputer.

"Ah, that's right. Tonight's the night for the shooting stars. I bet Hibiki and Miku are excited. I should probably call Seth and see if he'll be able to come," Takiyama said, getting up. He stretched once more, popping his back, before reaching for his Risephone. However, it began to ring as soon as he touched it. Hearing it, Takiyama's instincts kicked in and he immediately began to leave his office after picking up the Risephone. "Takiyama," Genjuurou's voice came from the other side of the line. "I know already, just give me the location," Takiyama said, entering the elevator. Genjuurou gave the location to Takiyama before hanging up. Takiyama stared down at his phone, frowning. They were bound to call Hibiki as well which meant no shooting stars together. "Damn it. And Miku was looking forward to this with all four of us," Takiyama muttered. He was no stranger to the recent loneliness Miku was feeling since Hibiki started working with Section Two as he seemed to be apart of it as of recent. While he had the excuse of being a president, there wasn't really anything Hibiki could use. Upon reaching the base floor, Takiyama left the elevator and headed outside while calling for the Rise Hopper.

While Takiyama was driving to the location, Hibiki was just reaching it, pulling out her Risephone as she looked at the Noise in the subway entrance. She frowned, dialing up Miku's number. "Hibiki, you..." Miku had started to say. "Sorry. Something came up," Hibiki said sadly, having turned away from the Noise, "Me and Takiyama might not be able to see the shooting stars with you tonight." Miku took a moment to calm down before asking, "Another important thing?" "Yeah," Hibiki muttered. "All right. That's fine, then," Miku told her, "I'll leave the door unlocked, so don't get home too late." "Thank you. I'm sorry," Hibiki say again, ending the call before she turned back to the subway with a glare in her eye.

"Balwishyall Nescell Gungnir Tron."

(Play the Beginning of Gekisō Gungnir by Aoi Yūki)

Zettai ni... hanasanai kono tsunaida te wa

(I swear, I'll never separate our connected hands)

Konna ni hora attakainda hito no tsukuru nukumori wa

(Look; the warmth humans create is so nice)

Muzukashī kotoba nante iranai yo

(We don't need things like complicated words)

Ima wakaru kyōmei suru Brave minds

(Now I understand how our brave minds sympathize)

Hibiki donned her Symphogear and held up her fists before jumping into the subway, beginning to battle the Noise. In Section Two, they were monitoring the situation and the Noise signals. On the screen, one of the pink dots of Noise was bigger than the rest. "One of the signals is bigger than the rest," Genjuurou spoke, speaking to Hibiki over comms, "Tsubasa will be there soon. Hang on until then. Don't do anything stupid." "I know!" Hibiki said. On her side, she continued further into the subway, looking at more of the Noise. "I'll just do what I can!" She said, determined as she continued the battle with the Noise. She tackled a Noise into one of the closeby displays, destroying both before getting back up and kicking another Noise that came at her. One of the more unique Noise was pink with balls protruding from its body. These balls popped off with ease and bounced a little before exploding. Hibiki looked in surprise before the rest exploded, bringing down part of the subway all around her while the Noise escaped.

The Noise that remained looked at the rubble, waiting to see if anything was still alive underneath it. "I wanted to see them..." Hibiki muttered from under the rubble, revealed that she survived. The rubble then became dust clouds as Hibiki brought out from under it, pushing herself forward to where her fist collided with a Noise. "I wanted to see the shooting stars!" She shouted, "I wanted..." She turned around, slamming her fist into another Noise. "To see the shooting stars with them! With Toki-Kun!" Hibiki shouted, kicking a Noise. "With Seth-Kun!" She said, slamming her elbow into a Noise that had came at her. "But most importantly... with Miku!" She shouted, angrily hitting every Noise that was around her. She roared, her anger being heavily directed at the Noise. Elsewhere, the unique Noise was regrowing its explosive appenages before continuing onward, on the run from the murderous Hibiki. "And you..." The girl had said, leaping down the stairs to the actual subway area where the Noise had resided. She slammed her arm into the wall, leaving slight crater with cracks splintering out from it. "You ruined my promise!" She growled, red lights flickering in her eyes.

As the Noise ran, it left behind more of its balls which this time became more Noise. Hibiki stumbled towards the Noise, speaking lowly, "You made me lie... You took away my peaceful world. My calm, everyday life..." The Noise tried to take advantage of the moment, leaping at her only to be torn asunder. "You took all of it away!" Hibiki continued to tear through each Noise, not showing a hint of remorse as she released her anger out on the Noise before her. Looking up from her rampage, she only got to see the explosive balls from the unique Noise for a second before they exploded, prompting her to put her arms up. This seemed to snap her out of her anger. "W-Wait!" She called out, taking chase after the Noise. They both jumped down onto the tracks where the Noise launched its balls into the air, exploding the roof above it. Hibiki stopped, holding her arms up once more to shield herself from the dust. When it settled, Hibiki saw that the Noise was gone before looking up, seeing the hole that now resided in the ceiling above the tracks. It was there that she saw the Noise climbing up and escaping. She then saw something in the sky as she looked through the hole, something shooting across the sky. "A shooting star?" Hibiki muttered. However, it wasn't a shooting star of any kind, rather, it was a blade.

Sarinasai! Musō ni takeru honō kagura no kaze ni messhi sange se yo

(Come see the mercilessly burning flame; fall and perish at Kagura's wind)

Ā kizuna ni subete wo toshita senkō no ken yo

(The bond between us drives the ultimate shining sword...)

The shooting star turned out to be Tsubasa's blue flash, which slashed clean through the Noise, disintegrating it. Hibiki, who had to leap through the hole to get to ground level, watched Tsubasa, who was slowly falling through the sky. Hibiki then moved closer to Tsubasa's location as the bluenette was landing, the flames around her ankle blades burning out. "I have something I want to protect, too!" Hibiki shouted at Tsubasa, "So..." Tsubasa turned slightly, raising up her blade. "So what? What are you going to do now?" A new voice said. The two girls then looked in the distance to see someone approaching. Tsubasa's eyes widened when she saw what they were wearing. The person who was coming closer was a girl wearing the silver armor of the Nehushtan. However, watching them from afar was none other than Seth, who was wearing his usual clothes from the Flower minus the apron. However, he wore a blue-green jacket over his shirt. He grabbed the brim of his black baseball cap, where the picture of a bald eagle was printed on it, and lifted it up to reveal his green eyes. "Biki-Chan..." He muttered.

Season 1 - Episode 3 - End

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 124 14
(Kamen Rider OC X Small Crossover) Percy Howard had a hard life. He lost his older brother Michael, his mother was the mastermind behind his death, a...
70.5K 1K 25
(Y/N) have lost his family by the Noice the only family that he have left was his sister Snow. But sadly she died, before she die. She left something...
3.8K 116 19
Tsukishima Kei enjoys learning, and he's good at it. He has the patience and the drive to learn anything he puts his mind to, that's why at twenty-fo...
5.1K 124 9
An empty room, nothing but darkness from all directions. In the middle of the room, standing on a wooden podium, shows an open book as someone reads...