𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐒 ⌁ b. hargree...

By yashi0z

┍━━━━━━┑ 𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 ┕━━━━━━┙ ❝ 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐮𝐬, 𝐌𝐲 𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐬, 𝐰𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 ❞ 𝚆𝚑�... More

𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
| 𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐬 |
| 𝐥𝐮𝐱𝐮𝐫𝐲 |
| 𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞 |
| 𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲 |
| 𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 |
| 𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐨 |
| 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 |
| 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝 |
| 𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐞 |
| 𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 |
| 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 |

| 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 |

470 20 41
By yashi0z

THE UMBRELLA ACADEMY
𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐒 ⌁ ben hargreeves
Written By: yashi0z

Five walks into the room where there were lots of monitors, each one of them broken, the glass, and debris were almost everywhere. “Okay.”

There was one monitor that was still working. Five walked over to it, in hopes that it would work, hopefully. He sets down the briefcase as he wiped the screen, while pressed the bittons to operate it.

“Okay. That's good.”

”There's been a rip in the space-time continuum.” Herb reported, as Five watched the monitor. “It's swallowing everything.”

“Oh, my sweet Dot, Iris, Josh from accounting, they're all gone ” Herb reported, and in another life~

Five fast forwarded the recording a bit, to know how to fix everything.“I've tried everything! I don't know what else to do.” Five stayed silent as he listened.

“The timeline is collapssing” Herb muttered, he suddenly yelped as trouble started forming. “Oh." There were screaming in the background. “This is... the end.” He suddenly yells as he disappears.

"I could kill for some scrambled eggs right now. Wonder if I could ask [Name], wish she was here.” Lila suddenly appears
from nowhere, walking towards Five.

“This is bigger than the timeline, Lila."

“What's bigger than the timeline?" She asks, he turned towards her. “The entire universe.”

“Yeah.”

“The missing digs, people... It's the opposite of the big bang. ” Five paused, “Onsyead of the universe expanding, it's now collapsing in on itself."

“Like a prolapsing rectum." Lila spoke, which confused Five, “That's a weird analogy, but yeah.”

“Here, then. This might give is some answers.” She held up a book, as she gave it to him. “Master handbook.”

“The one and only.”

~

"You know, I really hate you.” Ben reminds her again, but she didn't believe it. I mean, who would?

“Oh really?” [Name] asked. Ben grabbed the collar of her shirt before pulling her close to him. “Yes, really. Now shut it.”

“Lying does not suit you, Ben.”  She mocked as he sighed, wondering why Fei forced him to look after the hostage, Fei wanted Be to do the work after what had happened with the Umbrellas.

“You're the worst person I've ever met. Second to Fei.” Ben  muttered under his breath as he pushed her away slightly. [Name] laughed as she was getting to him. She was bored, so she had the right to mess with the Sparrows.

“Have you met yourself, you asshole!" [Name]  mocked as benefits stood up from his chair and was about to leave the room. Not wanting for deal with [Name]. “Love you!” [Name] yelled as he rolled his eyes.

“Hate you!” Ben raised his middle finger, as she laughed at the action and he left the room, leaving [Name] and her thoughts behind.

~

“This is just like a bunch of bureaucratic bullshit.” Five spoke, while walking up the stairs. “There's no clear directions in here about crisis management.” He closes the book that Lila have to him awhile ago.

“You know, Lila, I shouldn't even be here. I was... I was out.” Five  looked at Lila as he continues to walk up the  stairs, “I was done, and yet here I am, swept back into the chaos.”

“Why can't I just escape this hellhole?”

“Because you love it.” Lila  answers, as Five turns around to look at her, while they both walked outside, the cold air  hitting them instantly. Five stops to say something to her, to tell her that he didn't actually like saving the world but it was the right thing to do.

“My bad.” Was all Five could say as they continued walking, but he was feeling a bit our of the ordinary.

“Face it, Five, apocalypse problems are the only thing that get your heart pumping." Lila  spoke, which makes Five irritated.

"I don't know why people keep saying that. I don't actually like chaos.-”

“Yet you fell in love with [Name], the one who causes chaos.”

“I don't want disorder. I... I want retirement.” Five sighed deeply, he didn't exactly know how to respond to her sentence, so he ignored it.

“Yeah, right. What?” Lila laughs, not believing him at all. “A normal life of groceries and taxes? You would die of boredom.”

“Yeah, well, you're not exactly cut for domestic bliss either." Five turns to her as he opens a blue door. “Course I'm bloody not.”

“Thank God!” Lila exclaims, as they both walked down another set of stairs. “I mean, maybe it's a tone thing.”

“I don't know, but you could really work on, like, the way you speak." They reached the bottom of the stairs, which was a bit dark.

“It's very... it's irritating.” Five didn't bother to reply, as Lila kept following him. “I'm just saying it's something you can work on, you know? For the future.” Five sighs.

“Why you smiling, you little pisspot?” Lila stopped her words when she noticed that Five had stopped walking and was looking at something.

“Cause of that.” He points at the vault, that could of solved their problems. “Well, you could have led with that.” The operations bunker, they found it as they walked towards it.

~

It was night, and Ben and Fei brought [Name] along to the car ride. Still fighting over about if they should hand [Name] to them or she should just stay in the car and keep her hostage for much longer. Ben didn't want to keep her, but Fei needed [Name] for hostage and maybe blackmail.

Ben was driving, while Fei was arguing with him. Christopher was at the back with [Name]. Who awkwardly waved at the cube, Chris wanted to wave back but...yea...

[Name] wished she could go back home, she saw her siblings who were with Sloane who had a bruised lip. While Luther was close to her.

“[Name] is staying in this car, and that's final.” Fei finally told Ben as they all got out of the car. Ben locked the door, which meant that [Name] couldn't get out. She didn't bother to listen to their conversation, but she could hear it just a bit. She was sleepy, and wanted to sleep but couldn't.

Fei hugged her sister who ran into her arms, “Well, this is it. This puts an end to it.”

“No.” Ben interjected, “We want the old man too.” Fei had asked something to her brother, but she couldn't hear.

“He isn't a pattern of the deal. ”

“He is now.”

“Ben, they arent working with him. They had nothing to do with the attacks-" Sloane tried to reason with him. But he didn't listen.

“Then they won't mind finding him and handing him over. Not unless their precious sister is never gonna see them again.” Ben stated, which caused the Umbrellas and Sloane to stay silent. [Name] was with them?

“It's simple, Bring us the man who killed our siblings, and  you get your sister back. And this will all be over.” Ben suggested, but still, none of them seemed to agree with his decision.

“If not...” Ben chuckles lightly as the Sparrows went back into their car, as Sloane saw [Name] know the back seat. “Hii..” Sloane waved back at her.

“Are you actually going to give her back if they give you the man?” Sloane asked , causing Ben to chuckle at the thought.

“Maybe.” He said, as they drove away.

~

“Viktor?” Harlan opens the door to this room, as he then saw the pictures of the Umbrella Academy's dead mothers with labels on who's mom was who.

He then stormed off and went to find Viktor, confused and angry on why he has that. He almost fell a few times, until he heard Viktor's voice. “Harlan, you need to stay in your room.”

“What's wrong?" Viktor asks
with concern. He held up the pictures of their dead mothers, “Why do you have these?”

“Huh?” He walked towards Viktor, “Why?” His voice full of anger as Viktor stepped back a bit.

“Do you know them?” Viktor asked, as Harlan grabbed him to show Viktor what had happened.

~*~

Harlan goes into a fit of rage when his mother had died, things were flying everywhere. Papers, Beds, UVs,  vials and vases. It was chaos, he hated it.

Harlan uses his powers that  are usually hidden and makes everything chaotic, and could kill someone.

Luther's mother, a secretary who was just doing her job suddenly had blood coming out of her eyes and nose, dropped down to the floor.

Diego's mother, was cooking lunch, as she had blood coming out of her eyes and nose, screaming in pain, as she had died.

Allison's mother, a teacher, suddenly screamed in pain, as the same situation happened to her.

Klaus' mother, was just doing what she was usually doing. Same situation for her, blood coming out of her ears eyes and nose as she dropped dead a few seconds later.

Five's mother, a butcher, died the same way the other mother's did.  Only a few moments before.

As Vanya's mother, a swimmer, died the same way the other's did, blood came out of her mouth as she dropped dead. All because of Harlan.

Lastly, [Name]'s mother, a normal woman who was just about to sleep, looking tired. Blood had come out of her mouth and nose, as she had dropped dead to the floor. With no signs of life.

~*~

Viktor gasps, as he knew who killed their mothers. “It was you?”

“You killed our mothers?” Viktor asked, as he had tears in his eyes. “You caused all this?”

Harlan wanted to speak to Viktor, but nothing could come out when he opened his mouth.

NEW CHAPTER! SURPRISE! Ok so... Sorry if this is a bit shorter than usual. But at least Ben and [Name] were talking to each other?

Anyways, hope you liked it, and more chapters coming soon! Bye! And Im sorry for there's spelling mistakes, im too lazy to fix them 😭🤧

Words: 2119

Incorrect Quotes:

[Name]: Whaddya call a fish with no eye?
Five, not looking up: Myxine Circifrons
[Name]:
[Name]: fsh

~

Diego: Is something burning?
Lila: Just my love for you.
Diego: Lila, the toaster is on fire.

~

Ben: You're right.
[Name]: That's... That's an unusual phrase for you. Did you just learn it?

~

[Name]: Am I in trouble?
Ben: Take a guess.
[Name]: No?
Ben: Take another guess.

~

Luther: Would you guys be there for me if I was going through something?

Diego: Nope, absolutely not.

Klaus: I hope it sucks, whatever you're going through.

Five: I hope it emotionally scars you for the rest of your life.

[Name]: I hope you reach out to me so I can ignore you.

Ben: I can't wait to go to your funeral, knowing I could've changed that outcome.

~

Luther: Time for plan G.
Diego: Don’t you mean plan B?
Luther: No, we tried plan B a long time ago. I had to skip over plan C due to technical difficulties.
Klaus: What about plan D?
Luther: Plan D was that desperate disguise attempt half an hour ago.
Five: What about plan E?
Luther: I’m hoping not to use it. Ben dies in plan E.
Ben: I like plan E.

~

Luther: We need to distract these guys
Diego: Leave it to me
Diego: Centaurs have six limbs and are therefore insects. Discuss.
Fei, Ben, Marcus: *Immediately begin arguing*
[Name], watching in horror: Oh this. I don’t like this. I don't like this at all.

~

*Everyone is standing around the broken coffee maker*

Five: So. Who broke it? I'm not mad, I just wanna know.
Everyone:

Diego: ...I did. I broke it.
Five: No. No you didn't. Klaus?

Klaus: Don't look at me. Look at Luther.
Luther: What?! I didn't break it.

Klaus: Huh, that's weird. How'd you even know it was broken?
Luther: Because it's sitting right in front of us and it's broken.

Klaus: Suspicious.
Luther: No, it's not!

[Name]: If it matters, probably not, but Lila was the last one to use it.
Lila: Liar! I don't even drink that crap!

[Name]: Oh really? Then what were you doing by the coffee cart earlier?
Lila: I use the wooden stirrers to push back my cuticles. Everyone knows that, [Name]!

Diego: Okay let's not fight. I broke it. Let me pay for it, Five.
Five: No! Who broke it!?

Everyone:
[Name]: Five... Klaus's been awfully quiet.
Klaus: rEALLY?!

*Everyone starts arguing*
Five: being interviewed: I broke it. I burned my hand so I punched it.

Five: I predict 10 minutes from now they'll be at each other's throats with warpaint on their faces and a pig head on a stick.

Five:
Five: Good. It was getting a little boring around here anyways.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

787K 17.8K 178
"𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘤𝘰𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘦 𝘤𝘶𝘱,𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘱𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘬 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘧𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦"
2.7K 29 14
Y/n and her family finally arrive back to 2019 only to find out they've been replaced by the sparrows except for Ben. He is alive, but different, but...
127K 3.8K 46
▎𖦹 ׂ 𓈒 FIVE HARGREEVES ⌇🪻 No happily. No ever. Just 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧. websofopacity © 2022-2024 ( five hargreeves x fem!oc ) written by annaleigh ༝༚
2K 92 9
𝗞𝗥𝗬𝗣𝗧𝗢𝗡𝗜𝗧𝗘, 𝗔 𝗧𝗨𝗔 𝗙𝗜𝗖 ❛ 𝗒ou're so much older and wiser and I... ❜ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛, ...