ENCHANTED, robb stark

By makethemgold

Ėšļ½„ļ¾Ÿāœ§ š„šš‚š‡š€šš“š„šƒ Ėšļ½„ļ¾Ÿāœ§ ' a targaryen and a stark love drunk on one another. what could go wrong... More

(0) Enchanted
(1) Prologue
(2) Dragonstone
(3) A Proposition
(4) Rhaeger and Lyanna
(5) King's Landing
(6) Negotiations
(7) Fool's Errand
(8) Attack
(9) Wounded
(10) Enchanted
(11) Defiance
(12) Ash
(13) History Repeats
(14) Judgement
(16) Peace Offering
(17) As Certain As Death
(18) Tragedy Strikes
(19) Death Sentence
(20) White Walkers
(21) Wall Watchers
(22) Jon Snow
(23) Proof
(24) True North
(25) The Undead
(26) Trapped
(27) Rescue
(28) Kingslayer

(15) Love

1.9K 60 1
By makethemgold

ENCHANTED

✩。:*•. ────────── ☆ ──────────.•*:。✩
warning: this chapter contains smut. if you are not comfortable with that or are under 18 please skip. this chapter does not contain any major plot points

"DO YOU THINK HE'LL ACTUALLY LET ME STAY?" RHAENERYS WONDERED, reaching into the fire that coated Robb's room with warmth.

The flames danced in her eyes and tickled her fingertips, Robb looking at his beloved with utter astonishment as she remained Unburnt.

"I...I don't know," He said softly, his words leaving him momentarily at the sight. "Father says that he was serious about finding us a Septon. But it seems even the most godly of men don't approve of our union."

At this, Rhaenerys frowned.

Moving away from the fire, she went to sit on the bed which Robb currently occupied. He looked beautiful in the shadow of the flames, the fire enchanting his features.

"That's a shame," She whispered as she reached a hand up to touch his cheek. "I was under the impression that I am to be married before I return to Dragonstone."

"And you will be," Robb promised her, holding her tightly. "You will be my wife before your stay is over. I give you my word."

Rhaenerys' heart fluttered at this. If anything, she knew her soon to be husband was an honorable man, as was his father. She knew he would keep his promise and felt excitement bubble in her stomach at the thought of soon being his wife.

"You Starks and your words," She teased as Robb chuckled.

"You Targaryen's and your utter beauty," He retorted, before leaning down and capturing her lips in his.

Rhaenerys sighed in relief as their bodies met, molding into each other like a Smith crafting the perfect sword. Her hands came up to grip the fur on his coat, and at the same time his hands traveled down to her waist.

There was an unspoken hunger between them as Robb gently squeezed and caused Rhaenerys to gasp. When he did, she was surprised to taste his tongue in her mouth but welcomed it all the same.

With this, Robb took the opportunity to deepen the kiss and gently laid them back on the bed. Rhaenerys' dress rode up in the slightlest and she could feel the flames cooling her skin as Robb began to plant kisses on the side of her neck and nibbled on her ear.

"Are you sure we should..." The girl trailed off in embarrassment as the thought of what could happen next crossed her mind. Giving her a gentle smile, Robb nodded and lightly tugged on her dress.

"I want to bury myself to the hilt inside of you," He confessed boldly, causing Rhaenerys to gasp, "But only if you're comfortable with it first."

When the flustered girl made no moves to tell Robb no, he continued with his kissing and sucked on a particular sensitive spot of flesh on Rhaenerys' neck.

The girl moaned at the sudden pleasure and Robb would have given anything to hear more of it. He took this as his sign to unbutton a few of her dress straps, the clingy material springing open and revealing her under dress.

He slightly cursed at whoever decided to make so many layers, and set off to work on ripping them all off.

A predatorory hunger overtook Robb as he longed to see more and more glimpses of Rhaenerys' bare body. The girl, still flushed with red, bit her lip as her clothing became more and more scarce.

She didn't know if she should feel excited or nervous as Robb rugged on her night dress. But she didn't get to dwell on it for long as suddenly, he yanked the thin material off of her and rendered her naked right in front of him.

Rhaenerys, in all her glory, didn't know how truly beautiful she was to Robb as he looked at her like he was a damned man seeing a Goddess for the first time. Like he couldn't believe his eyes, like he couldn't believe there was someone out there with enough mercy to let him see such gorgeous sight.

Embarrassed and intimidated by his staring, Rhaenerys tried to cover herself up but Robb wouldn't allow it. He held her arms firmly as she attempted cover her Breast, leaving her once again exposed.

"Don't," The boy nearly begged Rhaenerys not to take such a gift from him. The girl gasped at the sheer look of passion in his eyes and became love drunk on the love Robb Stark had for her.

Obeying his commands, she allowed him to dip his head down and take her small pink nipple into his mouth.

Rhaenerys gasped, the sensation of his tongue lapping over the bud causing her squirm and wiggle at the unfamiliar pleasure.

Robb kept one of his hands up to hold onto both of hers, and decided to use the other to explore more of her body.

Rhaenerys had closed her eyes to bask in the pleasure of his touch, but quickly opened them when she felt his fingers touching what no man had ever touched before.

"Robb—" She stated to say, but was cut off by his lips as he used his hand to pleasure her sensitive bud.

Rhaenerys moaned in his mouth and squirmed immensely, this bringing her more pleasure than Robb's tongue on her breast.

This pleasure that made her wonder how any woman was expected to wait until marriage to feel it. This pleasure that made her weep for one's who would never experience it.

It was a pleasure that caused Rhaenerys' knees to shake, her legs spreading on their own as a moan escaped her lips.

When Robb was finished assaulting her swollen lips, he turned his attention to her nether ones and gently coaxed Rhaenerys as he entered a finger inside of her maidenhood.

The girl was rendered breathless by the new sensation, her walls already squeezing down on Robb and exciting him for what was to come.

She was tight, he noticed, so tight that he briefly worried if his manhood would even fit inside of her. After all, tears sprung into her eyes at just his finger. Her body wiggled uncomfortably, a soft grunt leaving her lips.

"It's alright, you're alright," Robb tried to assure her and removed his finger from inside of her, kissing away the tears that came. "It's going to hurt a little since you've never been with a man before," Robb informed her, his stomach twisting at the look of fear on Rhaenerys' face.

"Will you go slow, then?" The girl asked as Robb began to undress himself. He himself was wearing too many layers for his liking when Rhaenerys wasn't wearing anything. The Stark blood in his veins, the wolf, was begging him to free himself and take the beautiful girl lying naked before him. To give her his seed and make children as beautiful as their mother.

Rhaenerys watched in anticipation as the young wolf shed his furs. He removed every inch until finally, he was as bare as Rhaenerys was before him.

"I'll go slow," He promised his love, before crawling on top of her and bringing her soft body close to his.

Rhaenerys tried to keep her fear from eating her alive as Robb spread her legs and positioned his manhood at her entrance. She could feel the very heat coming from him and clinched to him so that he could share that warmth. And then, she gasped softly as the tip of his manhood lightly grazed her folds, almost as if teasing her.

"Robb," Rhaenerys quivered as she wrapped her arms around him so that there was no space in between them. She held him tightly, and he her.

"Rhaenerys," Rob replied, looking into her eyes. He saw nothing but love and adoration waiting for him. "I love you," He whispered, before capturing her lips in his own and taking her maidenhood in one swift stroke.

Like he promised, Robb buried himself to the hilt inside of her and held Rhaenerys as she cried out against his lips. Red hot pain graced her nether regions, her walls twitching as she struggled to accommodate Robb's length.

The boy above her tried his best to soothe her but not even his kiss could stop the soft sobs coming from Rhaenerys' lips. She pulled away, still holding him tightly, and Robb quietly whispered sweet nothings in her ear as he continued to rock his hips into hers.

The feeling him inside of Rhaenerys made her feel whole, yet it felt like she was being split in half by him. The wetness on her cheeks pained Robb to see, but the feeling of her wrapped around him edged him to keep going.

Eventually, when the pain subsided and Rhaenerys was finally able to relax her body, she began to edge him on too.

The pain wasn't as bad as it first was, turning to only a dull ache that allowed her to feel some pleasure past the pain. And slowly but surely, as Robb pressed his forhead against hers, Rhaenerys began to experience that feeling of pleasure once again.

She gripped onto Robb and started rocking her own hips into his, begging him to reach her in the spots that pleasured her the most. When Robb complied, soft moans began spilling out of the girl's mouth and she threw her head back in white hot pleasure.

Robb was even more turned on to see Rhaenerys finally enjoying herself. He took her to the best of his ability and told her things that made her even more hooked on him.

"I'm going to marry you," He said, giving her a passionate kiss. "And you're going to my carry children."

As Rhaenerys arched ber back with stars in her vision, she cherished these words.

The young girl had never known sin to be pleasureful. Nevermind that she and Robb weren't married and what they were doing had been taught against her all her life.

Damn the rules, she thought, Robb speeding up to chase both of their highs. Damn the Gods and damn all of his priests that would shame them for their night of passion.

Damn them all! Rhaenerys thought as Robb finally brought her to that single peak of pleasure; the peak that had her closing her eyes and chanting his name over and over until it was only thing Rhaenerys was capable of saying as stars exploded in her vision.

Her release triggered Robb's own, and he moaned her name as he spilled himself inside of her. Together, the pair of young stars came to their climax until finally, they collapsed upon themselves.

Throwing his body off of Rhaenerys as not to crush her, Robb landed on the mattress in a daze that couldn't even top his happiest of days. Likewise, Rhaenerys lay beside him, breathing heavily as she curled into his side and clung to him.

"Please don't leave me," She made him promise as soon as she caught her breath, looking up at him desperately with tears in her eyes.

She had heard stories of boys leaving young maidens like her after they got what they wanted.

She heard stories of boys taking girls like her, only to leave them crying and wishing they didn't exist in the world shortly after.

But Robb was no boy. He was her Robb; her love. She loved him in a way other people would never understand. And he loved her in a way that would cause the entire galaxy to collapse if she ever left him.

"I'd die a thousand deaths before that," He replied.

And so, Robb Stark gave Rhaenerys Targaryen his word, and the two lovers could rest peacefully knowing that their night of bliss would forever be the night that first consummated their love for one another.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 403 15
šš‹š€š‚šŠ šˆš‚š„ ā š™ž š™–š™¢ š™©š™š™š š™¦š™Ŗš™šš™šš™£ š™–š™£š™™ š™®š™¤š™Ŗ š™¬š™žš™”š™” š™—š™¤š™¬ š™©š™¤ š™¢š™š! āž IN WHICH; Robert Baratheon's daughter gets...
53.3K 2.5K 60
Amelia Baratheon the eldest daughter of Cersei and Robert, Twin of Joffrey gets set up with Robb Stark on their trip to Winterfell. But things take a...
253K 8.4K 117
š“š”šž šˆšœšž šƒš«ššš šØš§| ā š…š¢š«šž š¢š§ š”šžš« šžš²šžš¬, ššš§š šˆšœšž š¢š§ š”šžš« š°šØš«šš¬; š¬š”šž šœš”šØšØš¬šž š°š”ššš­ š²šØš® š šžš­āž In whi...
125K 3.2K 12
š˜“š˜° š˜øš˜¢š˜“ š˜Ŗš˜µ š˜µš˜³š˜¶š˜¦, - š—Œš—š–¾ š—š–ŗš—Œ š—ƒš—Žš—Œš— š–ŗš—‡š—ˆš—š—š–¾š—‹ š—š—ˆš— š—š—ˆ š–»š–¾ š–»š—‹š—ˆš—„š–¾š—‡. Ā©š˜¦š˜¤š˜­š˜Ŗš˜±š˜¤š˜¦š˜Ŗš˜“