The Immortal Monster in Mato

By Lunatic_Moon26

Izuku Midoriya, a quirkless kid who dream onto becoming a hero was bullied by his own classmates & former fri... More

Izuku & Yuuki's Info
Prologue: An Immortal Monster in Human Clothing
Chapter 1: MATO disaster and Monster from Another World
Chapter 2: Chief of the 7th Unit and Yuuki's Slave Form
Chapter 3: The Fight and becoming a Caretaker
Chapter 5: 6th Unit & Yuuki's 2nd Slave Form
Izuku's Harem and Reason of Yuuki's love interest
Chapter 6: The talk, Finishing Move & Izuku meets the Monster
Chapter 7: MATO Exhibition Game begins!
Chapter 8: A Monster that will protect the Humanity
Chapter 9: Nei meet the Monster & Izuku meet the Humanoid Shuukis
Chapter 10: Killing the God and Reiren's True Form

Chapter 4: Three GODS and The Uncontrollable Monster

1.8K 37 7
By Lunatic_Moon26

()- Thinking
''- Whispering
**- Actions

~/IZUKU'S P.O.V/~
When yuuki-senpai achieve his slave form from the Anti-Demon Corps, the 7th unit Chief. I immediately leave after knowing he will be fine with her while i'm still wondering around killing and destroying every Shuuki who have come across me until the three people came from the sky had slowly going down then saw all the area full of all destroyed Shuukis.

Izuku {Half Monster}: You know i'm tired of hearing your arrogant voice all the time but can't back it up *have already turned into Half Monster*

???: *rushed in towards Izuku to land a blow on him*

Izuku {Half Monster}: *his senses have alerted him an incoming attack to his back and did the thing ??? will about to do*

??? & Izuku {Half Monster}: *delivered a punch against each other*

??? & ???: *got shocked and surprised to see that a human male was capable of matching someone like them*

Izuku {Half Monster}: *increasing his strength* GGRR.... RRAAHHH!!! *start on overpowering the fist*

???: *surprised on what's happening but trying her best match the power*

???: *then makes a move and about to attacked Izuku {Half Monster} on his back*

Izuku {Half Monster}: *a tail like whip start to appear at his back and goes on attack ??? to defend him*

???: (Is he even a human?!) *shocked on what she just saw*

???: *sent back flying after taking the hit* What the f*ck was that?!

Izuku {Half Monster}: *overpowers the fist of a God*

???: *starter to get overpowered in the strength*

Izuku {Half Monster}: *then delivers a heavy punch on the face of ???*

???: *sent flying backwards after being overpowered in strength and landed on the ground while rolling*

Shuukis: *started to appear all of the sudden anywhere*

???: Attack!! *commands the shuukis to attack Izuku {Half Monster} while still following the Shuukis behind*

Izuku {Half Monster}: *looked behind and started on releasing some kind of a deadly aura*

GODS: *suddenly feels something have shaken them through their spines*

Izuku {Half Monster}: *turned around and start rushing towards the shuukis*

Shuukis: *still rushing towards him*

Izuku {Half Monster}: *start destroying the shuukis with ease*

???: *tries to stand on her feet and look in front of her only to see a massacre*

Izuku {Half Monster}: *standing on all of destroyed shuukis around him*

???: *rushed in and tries to attack him*

Izuku {Half Monster}: *dodge all of the attacks from ???*

???: *stands up and rushed in towards Izuku {Half Monster} once again*

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Dean: I don't know how to write a fighting scene in this story *sighs*

Luna: You didn't know about it?

Jason: That's kinda surprising to be honest

Dean: What do you mean by that? *looked at Jason*

Freddy: Well, jason means that how didn't you know on how to write a fighting scene while you're always in a battle

Jason: Yeah, i'm pretty sure that you can write a fighting scene in a story

Dean: I remember it but i can't write all of the fights i have

Luna: This really become a problem now huh....

Freddy: I think i know what to do

Dean: Can you show it to us then? *stands up from his seat*

Freddy: Sure *went to dean's seat*

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Izuku {Half Monster}: Poison Needle! *send some needles that was made of poison to ??? while rushing on him*

???: *protects himself from the attack*

Izuku {Half Monster}: *appeared in front of ??? and delivers a blow with the poison on his fists*

???: *took the hit and sent backwards*

Izuku {Half Monster}: *rushed in again towards ???*

???: *summons her wings and flies on towards Izuku {Half Monster} to fight him again*

Izuku {Half Monster}: *turns around and ready his fist to deliver a punch*

???: *appeared in front of Izuku {Half Monster} and tries to deliver a punch*

Izuku {Half Monster}: *then delivered a punch as well*

??? and Izuku {Half Monster}: *starts on exchanging blows on against each other while Izuku {Half Monster} have increased his punches while ??? tries to match it all with hers*

???: *about to make a move and attack izuku {Half Monster} while fighting*

???: *suddenly stops him* Let her fight the human alone, Rairen

Rairen: Why won't you let me join in this fight shikoku? *looked at Shikoku*

Shikoku: We can now see how strong this human when he's facing one of us GODS

Rairen: But do you really think that this obsolete can go take us all down alone?

Shikoku: With full power? I don't know that's why we need to see him fight in h- *saw ??? sent on flying backwards*

Rairen: What the?! *saw her got sent on flying backwards as well*

Rairen & Shikoku: *looked in front of them and saw the Monster*

Izuku {Monster Form}: *screeches at the two before rushing*

Rairen: I'm going now! *then opens his mouth and release an energy ball on it to directly hit Izuku {Monster}*

Izuku {Monster Form}: *takes the hit directly*

Shikoku: *about to use her power on Izuku {Monster Form} as well*

Shuukis: *appeared out of nowhere and started to attack both Shikoku & Rairen*

Rairen: How can this obsolete control the shuukis like us?! *surprised that izuku can controlled the shuukis like them*

Shikoku: I don't know about it but i think we should kill all the shuukis first *start on killing all the shuukis*

Rairen: For once, I'll agreed with you now shikoku. *start on killing all the shuukis as well*

???: *stands up and saw many shuukis have surround her*

Izuku {Monster Form}: *still looking on at ??? while growling like a wild beast* GGRRR....

Shuukis: *starts rushing in towards ??? and attacked her*

???: How can he... *start destroying all the shuukis who attacked her*

Izuku {Monster Form}: (I can't keep on using this monster form because it's so very too dangerous for me to handle it with no practice) *trying all his best to hold on the monster form*

GODS: *already destroy all the shuukis that was completely manipulated on by Izuku {Monster Form}*

Izuku {Monster Form}: *started on screeching at the Gods while his tail pointed their spikes at them*

Rairen: Do you think you can scare me like that you OBSOLETE! KNOW YOUR PLACE! *opens it mouth and release an energy ball at Izuku {Monster Form}*

Izuku {Monster Form}: *takes the hit of Rairen's energy ball and the smoke had started to appear*

Rairen: Hah~! Even a Obsolete like you can- *speechless when the smoke have disappeared*

Izuku {Monster Form}: *takes the hit with no bruises and scratches and still growling at them* GRRR....

Shikoku: He's really not just a normal shuuki that we can just control over

???: *about to attacked Izuku {Monster Form} again after destroying all of the manipulated shuukis*

Shikoku: Jouryuu, don't start attacking now *stops Jouryuu on attacking Izuku {Monster Form}*

Jouryuu: Why did you have to stop me now shikoku? *looking at Shikoku*

Shikoku: *pointed her fingers at Izuku {Monster Form} eyes while shaking*

Jouryuu: *looked in at Izuku's monster eyes and started to get her eyes widens after looking at it*

Izuku {Monster Form}: *looking at the three GODS then screeched again but more louder this time with more tails like spikes have appeared on his back*

~/I'm going to borrow Carnage's scream or screech cause it's cool/~

Shikoku and Rairen: *immediately got intimated by the deadly screeched of Izuku {Monster Form}*

Jouryuu: *start to step back after being intimidated by the screeched*

Izuku {Monster Form}: *the eyes were color crimson red with black slit and it was now looking at them ready to kill*

GODS: *start to leave the place before they were killed and got scared of the monster that Jouryuu have faced*

Izuku {Monster Form}: *screeched one last time before turning back into his human form*

Shuukis: *all started to disappear into dust after being destroyed*

Izuku: I-i'm almost lost my control on that mons- *then suddenly falls on the ground unconscious with his clothes not thorned out*

~/Portal opens and 3 Chief Girls are walking out of it/~

???: *then saw all of shuukis were now disappearing*

???: What happen here before we have arrive?

???: Look chaos to me *saw all shuukis on the ground destroyed and starting to disappear*

???: Hmm.... *saw izuku's unconscious body on the ground* (A Male? Is he the 2nd victim we need to rescue from this place?) *still looking on at unconscious body of Izuku*

???: What's wrong now? *goes looked towards ???*

???: Does the Commander didn't know about what happened here? *looking back at ???*

???: The Commander have noticed it now and told us to investigate on what happen in this place

???: So where do we bring him in now? *pointed her finger at unconscious izuku on ???'s shoulder*

???: I'll just bring him back to my unit dorm for now

???: Then, we'll have to investigate on what happen here

???: And we'll be reporting it back to the commander

???: We'll see you again on our next chiefs meeting then Tenka

Tenka: Yeah sure *portal opens in her back and started walking in towards it then closes after she goes through with unconscious izuku body*

// To Be Continue //

P.S

Freddy: *finished in writing the fight scene* I'm now finally done with the story fighting scene in here

Jason, Luna & Dean: *speechless on how Freddy have write the fighting scene*

Dean: I didn't know you have a lot of knowledge about fighting

Luna: The perfect example of that is You, Jason & Freddy

Jason, Dean & Freddy: Why us three specifically? What do you mean by perfect example?

Luna: Well, Both Jason and Freddy already have their own fighting experience with facing on each other meanwhile my twin brother have battle experience because of a war he was in

Dean: So you don't have any fight or battle experience?

Luna: Bro, I'm a Secret Agent and an Assassin. I move faster than you trio and beside i finished all of my fights rather quickly than the three of you did on your fights

Jason: Maybe you're right about that one then

Luna: I'm always correct here, Jason

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217K 5.1K 71
What happens when Izuku took Bakugo's advice and took a swan dive off the roof? As they say suicide is a sin so how does hell cope with a pure soul a...
97.5K 2.2K 20
Izuku Midoriya. He have always wanted to be a hero, but he haven't got a quirk. However that didn't stop him from trying. His confidence in being a h...
68.9K 1.6K 36
[COMPLETED] being bullied during your childhood days, sucked. especially for such a fragile kid who dreams to be the top hero izuku midoriya who has...
129K 3.6K 58
โ™ฅ๏ธŽโ™กโ™ฅ๏ธŽโ™ก Izuku Midoriya's world comes crumbling down. He's all alone in a world with no one to care for him. He ends up in the streets. When he disap...