Trying to Forget

By RaysofSunlight

What happens to those who feel unloved? To those who feel as if they do not belong. To those who believe they... More

Trying to Forget

Character Bio

8 0 0
By RaysofSunlight

 Hello my lovelies! I hope you are all having a pleasant day today. {If you're not, feel free to talk to me. I'm always here for you. c:} This is going to be where I put any and all information on characters introduced through out this story. Each new chapter will have a section, under which I will add a description of any new characters, and any new information on existing characters.

i.e.

  Chapter 1 

  Olivia Marie - {insert information here}

Hopefully you now see how this is going to work. To avoid any spoilers, both minor and major, I do NOT recommend reading any information from any chapter you have yet to read. Remember, you can always return to this later and read the information after you have finished a chapter. Oh, and before I forget, Olivia Marie is Not a character in this story. That's me! I only used my own name for an example.

I will update this as much as possible, and as frequently as possible, but please keep in mind that I tend to be a bit of a perfectionist, and that I am only 14 years old. While I am fine with you wanting an update, please do not rush me. Know that I am doing the best I can, and that I have a life outside of writing. Now, I'm not saying that someone who constantly is updating there story doesn't have a life. They just have more time to write than I do.

I'm just going to end it here before I end up going on a full on rant. I won't make you lovelies suffer through that.

Bye!

~Olivia

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 4.8K 60
An Indian brother-sister/family story. The Singhania family is the most prestigious family in the country. Together, they seemed to be invincible...
16.5M 639K 62
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
33.5K 1.8K 138
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...
29.7K 1.4K 31
ᴅɪᴠᴇʀɢᴇɴᴛ; ᴛᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴏʀ ᴅᴇᴠᴇʟᴏᴘ ɪɴ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴅɪʀᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴꜱ.