Character Bio

Hello my lovelies! I hope you are all having a pleasant day today. {If you're not, feel free to talk to me. I'm always here for you. c:} This is going to be where I put any and all information on characters introduced through out this story. Each new chapter will have a section, under which I will add a description of any new characters, and any new information on existing characters.

i.e.

  Chapter 1 

  Olivia Marie - {insert information here}

Hopefully you now see how this is going to work. To avoid any spoilers, both minor and major, I do NOT recommend reading any information from any chapter you have yet to read. Remember, you can always return to this later and read the information after you have finished a chapter. Oh, and before I forget, Olivia Marie is Not a character in this story. That's me! I only used my own name for an example.

I will update this as much as possible, and as frequently as possible, but please keep in mind that I tend to be a bit of a perfectionist, and that I am only 14 years old. While I am fine with you wanting an update, please do not rush me. Know that I am doing the best I can, and that I have a life outside of writing. Now, I'm not saying that someone who constantly is updating there story doesn't have a life. They just have more time to write than I do.

I'm just going to end it here before I end up going on a full on rant. I won't make you lovelies suffer through that.

Bye!

~Olivia

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~