After The Minister Failed To...

By LiannQ

Title(s): 权臣养崽失败后 Author: The Actor Sacrifice Wine (戏子祭酒) Status: 77 Chapters+ 4 Extra (Completed) After succ... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
Extra 1
Extra 2
Extra 3
Extra 4

39

266 5 0
By LiannQ

Chapter 39

"The Heart Sutra of the Jade Girl" was purchased by Yun Xie by chance.

Five or six years ago, Yun Xie was drinking wine in Hualou, when he happened to meet people in the black market who were relying on prostitutes | women secretly sold this thing to dignitaries, so he bought it with a big hand.

At that time, he was just drawing something new. Besides, it was a unique and authentic work, and it was a pity that it was left behind by the people.

Yunxie bought it and found it was a hot potato.

It would be embarrassing if he put this thing on the bookshelf in the cabinet, and the book boy and maid who was sorted out happened to see it.

In order to prevent this from happening, Yun Xie wrapped it with a black cloth and tucked it under the table.

At that time, in a hurry, Yun Xie remembered that there was such a precious treasure within reach, but he confusedly forgot what the hell it was.

Yun Xie sat stiffly.

Cheng Lu had been gone for almost an hour, and Xiao Rang would definitely receive his "returning gift" at this moment. The matter was a foregone conclusion, Yun Xie kicked the desk to vent his anger, and was utterly ashamed.

Why is he getting more and more stupid lately? ?

Yun Xie deeply condemned himself.

What would the dog thing think of him? -

Seeing that Chenglu didn't come back with the scroll in his hand, Xiao Rang was stunned: "Father Xiang has taken it?"

Seeing Cheng Lu nodded, Xiao Rang subconsciously didn't believe it.

Yun Xie actually... received it?

Xiao Rang put down the memorial in his hand, with a smile on his handsome face, with a little sweetness of a teenager.

Yun Xie didn't want his generous reward, but made an exception to leave Shen Yuan's sentence because of the child.

Now that I have accepted the painting, it is because Zhong Yuyan is important to him.

Therefore, in the eyes of Xiangfu, affection is always more valuable than money and power, and even more important than his face.

Cheng Lu couldn't wait to take out what was in his arms and offered it to him: "Yun Xiang not only accepted it, but also generously gave him a gift in return."

Xiao Rang has been taught since he was a child not to show his emotions and anger.

When Xiao Rang touched something, his fingertips felt hot.

After fumbling for so long, he got a response for the first time.

Xiao Rang didn't rush to open it, and thoughtfully: "I seem to understand a little about that love affair."

Xiao Rang raised his eyes to look at Cheng Lu, and raised his smug brows: "A bachelor like you who has been a bachelor for a lifetime must not understand."

Cheng Lu, who was originally happy for Xiao Rang, was suddenly trampled and stepped on, and his old face froze.

Is this the man in charge?

Cheng Lu smiled and said, "Your Majesty is right."

Xiao Rang said: "If Xiang's father has me in his heart, I will force him to be interested. If Xiang's father does not have me in his heart, what I do will only push him further and further away."

"I shouldn't reward Xiangfu from a worldly perspective. What everyone loves, Xiangfu may not love Xiangfu. Xiangfu looks extravagant and lascivious, but in fact treats money like dung. I didn't pay attention to the matter of ritual, so I want to ask Xiangfu's forgiveness. It's a fool's dream."

Cheng Lu's eyes widened in disbelief, never expecting His Majesty to be so transparent, keen and rapid.

Xiao Rang smiled: "I have been the emperor for sixteen years, so I am very handy, but in the matter of love, it is the first time, and it is inevitable that I am slow."

Cheng Lu was greatly moved.

Xiao Rang glanced at him: "You must not understand such a profound truth. What should I tell you?"

"..." Chenglu squeezed out an extremely stiff smile, "Your Majesty said it very well, this old slave is stupid and can't understand every word."

With a little show off, Xiao Rang glanced at him lightly: "You don't need it when you understand, it's not like me..."

"...Old, old slave retired."

After Xiao Rang finished talking, he solemnly opened the cloth towel that was entangled outside the gift.

Yun Xie just gave him bricks and tiles, and he was happy too.

It's a somewhat worn-out book.

"Jade Girl Heart Sutra"?

Xiao Rang had never heard of it.

Xiao Rang casually turned a page, and the ink words came into view. There was a loud bang in Xiao Rang's mind, and the hand holding the book began to tremble.

On this page is written: "The man sits on a kei, holds the woman in his arms, hugs Zalle at the first glance, the two kiss each other, suck each other, and the body fluids..."

Xiao Rang's eyes were full of shock, thinking that he was dazzled, he closed his eyes and opened them again.

Xiao Rang looked in disbelief and flipped the page again.

This page reads: "Its things are dense, like a lonely peak facing a man; its place slowly disappears, like a deep valley spewing from a secluded spring. When it is time to hand over, the pine pines are in front of the deep valley cave, that is, the front of the sun is vertical and horizontal. attack……"

Cheng Lu, who had already reached the door of the hall, turned around subconsciously and saw Xiao Rang's expression sullen, thinking that something was wrong, and immediately ran back to him.

"But Yun Xiang is teasing Your Majesty again?" Cheng Lu asked in trembling.

He was about to glance at the page, Xiao Rang quickly closed his eyes and put the book on his lap, only to feel his eyes burning hot and loose, his heart beating fast, and even his breathing was slightly rapid.

"It's okay." Xiao Rang Qiang was calm, his posture was relaxed and lazy, his face was cold and reserved, but his ears were silently red.

No matter how slow Xiao Rang is at this moment, he should know what book this is.

It can be said that Xiao Rang followed his instinct to learn without a teacher, and he was competitive. He was bold and careful to always pay attention to Yun Xie's reaction, so that Yun Xie could not see the flaw.

Afterwards, Xiao Rang also sweated for himself.

Xiao Rang's eyes fell on the book cover, faintly anxious.

What does Yunxie mean?

With a mucus in his mind, Xiao Rang raised his eyes and asked in a deep voice, "Did your father tell you, what is wrapped in this head?"

Xiao Rang thought, Yun Xie probably got it wrong by accident. He was supposed to give him another book, but he gave it to him carelessly.

Xiao Rang guessed so, his face suddenly stiffened, slightly darkened.

Yun Xie actually peeked at this filthy thing...

Cheng Lu didn't know why: "Yun Xiang said it was the "Jade Maiden Heart Sutra"."

Xiao Rang raised his eyes incredulously: "Are you sure that the title of the book is what Father Xiang said??"

Chenglu didn't know what happened, so he could only answer honestly: "Because the name is novel, the old servant remembered it after hearing it once, not to mention Yun Xiang said it two or three times, and the old servant will never remember it wrong."

Xiao Rang's eyes were slightly out of focus.

That's right.

Yun Xie emphasized it two or three times.

This is what Yun Xie wants to give him.

His grandfather gave him a book detailing the art of the house.

Xiao Rang took a deep breath: "You step back."

Cheng Lu exited in response.

Xiao Rang took a sip of tea to calm down, put away the book, and called a few secret guards with wives and children.

"Let me ask you a question."

The dark guard was confused and bowed his head to wait for the following.

Xiao Rang said in a flat tone: "Under what circumstances would your wife and concubine Hongyan secretly send you books related to the technique of the house?"

The dark guards were dumbfounded.

After a long time, one of them bit the bullet and said, "The humble wife and concubine never gave this thing to the humble post, but the humble father secretly handed it over on the day when the humble career was crowned, hoping that the humble career would be swept away."

Father? Xiao Rang was startled.

Yun Xie used to raise him as a son, and it was reasonable to say that he would take care of himself, but now Yun Xie is pregnant with his child...

Seeing His Majesty's silence, another person ventured to speculate: "If that wife and concubine are bold and bold... if they want to be dissatisfied, I'm sure they will send a copy, implying that their husband and wife study this way."

Dissatisfied with desire?

Xiao Rang's face was instantly as black as the bottom of a pot.

Could it be that Yun Xie disliked him... disliked him...

Yun Xie has never commented on that night in a single word. It turned out that the real feeling was like this...

Xiao Rang couldn't help clenching his hands in his sleeves, gnashing his teeth.

He let the dark guard back down, and the remaining reason reminded him suddenly that Yun Xie was still in a cold war with him.

Obviously ignored him, but sent such a book.

Could it be that he is implying... implying that as long as he is a little more diligent, he and himself are not impossible?

Under the circumstance that he had just delivered the painting, it was impossible for Yun Xie to return to the ceremony room to taunt him, so this must be what he really thought.

Xiao Rang took out the book again with a dark face, and looked at it carefully.

One after another, the bloody pictures passed by in front of him. Xiao Rang thought about Yun Xie, so he could hold his breath and look down.

Xiao Rang read page by page, only to realize that there were many small notes made by Yun Xie in the book.

"This man's x-painting is so big, it's too fake."

"What's it called 'Clouds and Rains', it's very elegant."

"The posture of this paragraph is unscientific."

...

Yun Xie's teasing expression appeared on the paper at that time.

Xiao Rang's face became darker and darker, his eyes suddenly squatted on a page, and his face suddenly flushed.

This small note was written by Yun Xie: "Small things are not too small, I'll change it tomorrow, maybe I can pretend to teach him, after all, it's a man who wants three thousand harem beauties, and he can't control it if he has no ability. Those women who are like wolves and tigers, tsk tsk."

teach him?

Xiao Rang closed and chuckled lightly, but he was waiting for Yun Xie to teach him "well"-

Yun Xie sat up abruptly in the middle of the night, almost frightening Ah Yue who was beside him.

When Yun Xie just slept unsteadily, he suddenly remembered that he seemed to have written an annotation on the "Jade Maiden Heart Sutra" four or five years ago.

Yun Xie didn't remember what he had written, but when he thought of Xiao Rang seeing those things, he was instantly ashamed and angry.

Yun Xie tossed around all night, and the next morning with a dark circle under his eyes, he asked the servant to prepare a sedan chair and enter the palace.

Although he was not happy to see Xiao Rang, he must explain this to Xiao Rang, otherwise his innocence would be lost.

Before going out, Yun Xie asked casually, "Is Ah Yue getting up?"

The servant was stunned for a moment, then answered truthfully, "A Yue left the house early in the morning."

out? Yun Xie was stunned and didn't think much about it.

Ah Yue was young and bored at home, so he couldn't sit still and go out to have fun.

At the same time, A Yue respectfully stood in front of Xiao Rang.

A Yue thought about it for several nights, and finally decided to extend an olive branch to Xiao Rang.

In the hall, Xiao Rang pretended not to know: "What do you mean by coming here?"

When Ah Yue saw that he really didn't know, the last bit of doubt in his heart disappeared.

Xiao Rang generously gave him a seat, and warmly asked Cheng Lu to come over and make tea for Ah Yue, and Ah Yue was instantly flattered.

Sure enough, Aiwu and Wu, His Majesty is really the best choice.

Xiao Rang stole a glance at him, sighed, and his dark phoenix eyes dimmed slightly: "My father doesn't want to see me, it's my fault, I have no way, so I have to immerse myself in government affairs to pass the time."

A Yue was secretly proud that Xiao Rang needed him to lend a helping hand, and his importance was self-evident.

A Yue took a sip of tea and asked tentatively, "A Yue dared to ask each other, if His Majesty had the opportunity to reconcile with Yun Xiang, he might change his past behavior—"

Xiao Rang interrupted: "It's not worth talking about, what's the point of making this assumption now? It's just annoying."

A Yue finally made up his mind and said straight to the point: "Your Majesty, cousin, he has had some problems with his body recently."

The disguised Xiao Rang was taken aback and hurriedly said, "Is there something wrong?"

"Your Majesty, don't worry, my cousin is just... in heat."

Xiao let Feng's eyes widen, obviously the news was beyond his expectations: "Why... in heat?"

Those two words are really hard to say.

A Yue lightly coughed twice: "As soon as he was tempted, he would be obsessed with desires."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.2K 1.7K 77
Title: 霸总破产后我养他 [重生] Author: Gong Ziruo (公子柔) Status: 77 Chapters (Completed) Introduction: --I, the domineering president, the old man of the wealth...
6.3K 267 76
Li Xin, the former singles skating world champion, died unexpectedly and was reborn in Mu Huan's body. His body was gone, his savings were gone and t...
236K 15K 135
The Divine woman Draupadi was born as the eternal consort of Panadavas. But we always fail to treasure things which we get easily. Same happened with...
He's my Fairytale By N.A.M.F.

Historical Fiction

209K 10.7K 78
Do you believe in fairytale?Do you also want to have a happy ending with the one you love? Every fairytale story consist a main character, male lead...