After The Minister Failed To...

By LiannQ

Title(s): 权臣养崽失败后 Author: The Actor Sacrifice Wine (戏子祭酒) Status: 77 Chapters+ 4 Extra (Completed) After succ... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
Extra 1
Extra 2
Extra 3
Extra 4

35

365 7 0
By LiannQ

Chapter 35

In the silent darkness, A Yue suddenly widened his eyes.

He is quite proficient in matters of men and women, so what is there not to understand?

So the next morning, A Yue sat up in his clothes and tentatively said, "Master, do you really not consider Your Majesty? After all, you have children..."

Yun Xie laughed angrily, and kept putting on his clothes: "If you have a child, you will have to live with him? Why? There are nearly a thousand laws of Chu, but there is no such thing."

Ah Yue was really convinced of Yun Xie. In his dream, he called someone's name in a lingering sorrow, but when he woke up, he could... nothing happened.

A Yue secretly pondered, Yun Xie's expression didn't seem to be fake, this time it was definitely not duplicity, Yun Xie seemed to really never thought about living with His Majesty because he was pregnant with a child.

A Yue suddenly felt a little envy in his heart.

I have affection in my heart, but I am never troubled by affection, I am too comfortable.

The housekeeper outside the door laughed lewdly and asked in a low voice, "Xiangguo, the hot water is coming, is it convenient for the old slave to come in?"

"Hot water?" A Yue was stunned.

It was Yun Xie who reacted quickly, and asked Ah Yue to lie down with a wink. He sat on the side of the bed, and said solemnly, "Come in."

The housekeeper pushed the door with the hot water, and saw Yuemei lying on her side, Yun Xiang rubbed his waist lightly for him, and chuckled softly: "Did it hurt you last night?"

"Ayue likes it." Ayue's face was blushing, and he shyly and angrily sent the autumn waves.

The housekeeper listened to A Yue's unbelievably hoarse voice, and immediately respected Yun Xie in awe.

It is said that the men of Erjiu are the most fierce, and then they will go downhill, but Yun Xie's power has not diminished.

Yun Xie touched A Yue's forehead with his hand: "Fortunately, I don't have a fever."

Ren Jing Butler instantly understood the potential meaning of this sentence, and Yun Xiang Shi **.

The housekeeper was instantly elated. He made up for the knowledge of Dazhao's fertile men last night. The red mole on the face of this more beautiful woman is so bright, I am afraid that she will be pregnant soon.

The old butler has been looking forward to the pink and tender young master since Yun Xie's crowning. After looking forward to it for nearly ten years, his heart has become cold and cold.

The more beautiful people look bright and have a good temperament, and Yun Xiang is even more beautiful in people.

The old butler's heart instantly turned into a puddle of water, and he couldn't stop grinning.

A Yue was stared at by the housekeeper so much that he felt terrified. When he saw that Yun Xie seemed to want to take him to take a bath, he was so frightened that he hurriedly walked over with a painful expression.

As soon as Yun Xie thought that his belly was getting bigger, he would have to raise mushrooms in the house, and he wanted to have a good time now.

He was just about to call the housekeeper to prepare a sedan chair for him to go to find Xie Buyu at the Princess Chang's mansion, but the hurried footsteps of the servant outside came from far to near.

"Xiangguo! His Majesty is visiting! I'm waiting for you to come over!" The little servant's voice was filled with joy that could not be concealed.

Yun Xie's face suddenly darkened. Last night, he clearly said that he closed the door to thank guests and no one was there.

But the emperor of a country, no one dares to stop him, and besides, he has not yet torn his face with Xiao Rang.

"I see." Yun Xie irritably asked the servant to step down.

A Yue looked at Yun Xie, he knew that Yun Xie didn't want to see him, but Xiao Rang was the emperor after all...

Yun Xie's thoughts flickered, and he was thinking of a way to escape. When he raised his eyes, he happened to meet A Yue, whose shoulders were half-bared in the tub.

Yun Xie's plan came to his mind, and an intoxicating smile burst into Zhang Li's peach blossom eyes.

An ominous premonition suddenly surfaced in A Yue's heart.

Yun Xie's hand put on the rhinoceros belt with beaded jade embedded in his waist, and the slender and slender index finger gently picked up, the rhinoceros belt fell in response, and his loose and messy robe immediately unfolded.

"..." A Yue instantly understood what Yun Xie meant, his face was as black as the bottom of a pot, and his smile was ugly and stiff.

Yun Xie lazily slackened the placket, and every move was sultry.

The housekeeper looked at Yun Xie and stared straight at A Yue.

Yun Xiang accidentally saw Yuemei's body, and was aroused by desire again, and wanted to prostitute in the daytime.

The clouds are really fierce, and the more beautiful people are really pitiful. They have just been devastated, and their legs are like that. Now they want to...

...

After half a cup of tea, the butler sneered, bowed and reported to Xiao Rang, who was sitting and drinking tea: "Your Majesty, Yun Xiang is still on Yuemei's couch, so you don't need to wait for him..."

Xiao Rang his hand for a while, and before his face darkened, Shen Yuan, who was cautiously beside him, spat out a sip of hot tea.

Shen Yuanjuan coughed violently, his wrinkled face turned red, his eyes were shocked, and his complexion was unprecedentedly strange.

He is one of the few people who knows that Yun Xiang has a body. Yun Xiang is pregnant with a child, and he can still... still...

The housekeeper didn't understand why Shen Yuan's reaction was so drastic, he wiped the sweat on his forehead, and secretly said that Xiangguo became more willful, and he didn't even sell His Majesty's face.

Before Xiao Rang came, he expected that he would run into a wall, but he didn't admit it was the reason, and his eyes were slightly gloomy.

The housekeeper said: "Although Yun Xiang is... too busy to get away, he asked Xiao Xiao to bring a note to His Majesty."

Xiao let his eyes light up.

The butler took out the note from his cuff and offered it with both hands.

Xiao let the index finger and the middle finger lightly clamp it, slide it out, and above it are four big characters with flying dragons and phoenixes dancing and madly flowing: "Don't forcefully enter."

Hard break? Xiao Rang was stunned for a moment, understanding that he was referring to bullying, and softly forced Yun Xie to see him.

But Xiao Rang desperately wanted to see Yun Xie.

If this were to be changed, he would definitely have broken into the Yun Mansion overnight, wrapped the person with the quilt, carried them back to the palace, threw them on the dragon bed, and bullied him hard, but Yun Xie was now pregnant with his child.

Xiao Rang did not dare to be forceful.

Xiao Rang gritted his teeth secretly.

The little things in Yun Xie's stomach are all making trouble for him.

The person was gone, Xiao Rang was about to go back to the palace to find another way, and glanced at Shen Yuanjuan coldly: "You stay here to take care of Xiang's father, if Xiang's father goes wrong—"

Shen Yuan hurriedly knelt down: "Wei Chen must do his best."

The butler looked embarrassed, pointed to the things that the guards in the yard had brought in, and boldly said: "Your Majesty, Xiangguo also said that if he and the Yuemei people have a long-term marriage, it will be all at the expense of Your Majesty, how can he dare to be rewarded again? He has no merit. No virtue, I am afraid that I will lose my life because of this, so I beg your Majesty to take back what you have given..."

Xiao Rang's face became more and more gloomy.

The housekeeper glanced at Shen Yuanjian: "In this 'thing', naturally..."

Just as the housekeeper was about to say that the court sentenced Shen would also ask His Majesty to bring it back with him, the servant hurriedly ran out: "The minister said, keep people and take things away."

Xiao Rang stabbed Shen Yuan with jealousy.

This dry ugly old man can stay, but he can't even see anyone.

Being stared at by Xiao Rang's pitch-black phoenix eyes, Shen Yuan felt a chill in his neck and shivered uncontrollably.

...

Xiao Rang returned from defeat, and Yun Xie had a feast for the ministers to celebrate.

When the ministers at the table saw Yun Xie's face glowing brightly, whoever went up to congratulate them smiled and treated each other warmly, they were greatly surprised.

Some people gathered their heads and whispered: "What's the big news about Yun Xiang?"

One person was just about to talk, but saw Yi Meier rushing over from the left, while Shen Yuanjuan, who was dry, walked over from the right with three steps and panting.

The beauty and the old man looked at each other in astonishment, and reached a consensus in an instant. One of them held Yun Xie's arm.

The hot wine in the Yunxie wine bottle shook three times.

The courtier was stunned.

Yun Xie struggled to maintain the smile on his face, and secretly tried to lift his right hand to put the wine bottle, but Shen Yuan sentenced him to use his milk strength to keep him from moving.

The hot wine is mellow, spicy and long, and the smell makes people intoxicated and obsessed. The little wine bugs in Yun Xie's stomach are aroused, and his heart is itchy. He glared at Shen Yuanjuan viciously, and gritted his teeth in a low voice: "Let go! "

Shen Yuan sentenced the emperor to support him, but Quan Dang didn't hear it.

The three of them were tugging at each other. Yun Xie knew that he was wrong, and with a sullen expression, he said in a voice that only the two of them could hear: "Don't go too far. Can't you take a step back? I'll take a sip, a little bit."

A Yue is too lazy to grind with him, everything must have two, and Yun Xie really has a lot of ghosts.

A Yue's black and bright eyes rolled, and directly stretched Yun Xie's arm, he leaned into Yun Xie's arms obediently, quietly pinched Yun Xie's wrist, took the wine bottle without any effort, and raised his head to drink And do.

Yun Xie looked at the empty wine bottle, and his heart throbbed. Just as he was about to reach for the wine bottle on the side, A Yue raised his sleeves, as if to touch Yun Xie's face, but let the long sleeves bring the wine bottle down.

Shen Yuan gave A Yue a thumbs up in awe.

Yun Xie stared at the dripping wine in disbelief and pain for a while, completely angry, and wanted to scold people aggrieved.

They are too much! unacceptable!

A Yue preempted the attack and said with a blushing face, "Yun Xiang, it is not advisable to drink alcohol when you want a child. Your right should be for A Yue to endure more."

"..." Yun Xie returned with a stiff smile, completely resting his mind.

Although A Yue's voice was not loud, it happened to be enough for the courtier to hear it. The courtier was instantly blessed and suddenly realized: Yun Xiang hugged the beautiful woman and was ready to have a child.

No wonder he would feast the guests with a bright face, and now he is willing to change his habit of drinking like a life for the beauty.

The courtiers breathed a sigh of relief. Fortunately, this A Yue entered the Prime Minister's Mansion. If he became His Majesty's person, wouldn't that be deceiving the monarch and flattering the lord, causing harm to the country and the people?

Yun Xiang stayed warm on his bed today until he got up three poles in the sun. If he is a concubine, the king will never know if he will go to court sooner or later.

After the banquet was over, the moon was in the middle of the sky, and Yun Xie was bored in the room, the more he thought about it, the more angry he became.

It's all Xiao Rang's fault! It's all his fault that he can't eat or drink it now!

Now the old butler and A Yue share the same hatred, he is clearly the master of the house, but he is not even qualified to go to the warehouse to get wine.

Seeing Yun Xie gloomy, the smart-eyed book boy rolled his eyes and leaned forward: "Yun Xiang, the little distant relative dragged the little one to do errands, and gave the little one a pot of good wine, the little one was reluctant to drink it, and hid it in the room. Inside, if Yun Xiang doesn’t dislike it, then the little self should be filial…”

Yun Xie's eyes suddenly lit up, and then dimmed in an instant. He turned his face away, fighting with difficulty in his heart: "...No."

When he said no, the book boy saw his Adam's apple rolling up and down.

The book boy just thought he couldn't hold back his face, and continued to make persistent efforts: "What's the problem with this man drinking? Just wanting children, what effect can it have? Yun Xiang is in the sky, how can he be led by the nose?"

Yun Xie naturally saw the little thought of the book boy's flattery.

He had been confused all day, and suddenly his mind was clear. Either he doesn't want it, he can come as he feels comfortable, and since he decides to want it, he shouldn't take any risks. Everything is either not done, or it is carried out to the end. It is not possible to give up halfway and only do superficial work.

He has to be responsible for the little things. He was so angry that it had nothing to do with small things.

That is his child, and he will call him Daddy in the future.

Yun Xie's heart softened.

The appetite disappeared all of a sudden, but the body was inexplicably hot. Anyway, I couldn't sleep for a while. Yun Xie gave a small punishment to the book boy and went out for a stroll.

...

At the same moment, outside the red walls of the Yunfu, Cheng Lu, who was dressed in regular clothes, was hiding in the night, looking at Xiao Rang, who was drooping his eyebrows and rolling his sleeves, his expression was indescribable.

The dignified emperor actually learned to climb the wall.

Xiao Rang, who was dressed in black, picked a hidden position, visually measured the height of the red wall, turned around and frowned and whispered: "Go back to the palace, don't get in the way."

Xiao Rang's martial arts are unparalleled, and Chenglu didn't worry about him in danger at all, and just as he was about to leave, Xiao Rang thought for a while, and stopped him, the corners of his mouth kept rising: "If I don't go back to the palace tomorrow morning, you will send an order to The morning was changed to the evening."

"..." Cheng Lu felt that His Majesty was too optimistic and could not speak out against him, so he shook his head secretly and walked away with a strange expression on his face.

It's normal to think about it. His Majesty is calm and dignified. After all, he is a handsome young man of twenty-nine. In the matter of intercourse, you can learn without a teacher, but in love, you always have to grope.

Cheng Lu felt shocked when he thought about it.

No one could have imagined that the emperor would one day climb the wall.

Xiao Rang was agile, and with just one flip, he landed firmly on the wall, and his movements were coherent in one go.

Xiao Rang slightly curled his lips.

Yun Xie said not to let hard break, not to let night dive.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.8K 1.7K 77
Title: 霸总破产后我养他 [重生] Author: Gong Ziruo (公子柔) Status: 77 Chapters (Completed) Introduction: --I, the domineering president, the old man of the wealth...
He's my Fairytale By N.A.M.F.

Historical Fiction

207K 10.6K 77
Do you believe in fairytale?Do you also want to have a happy ending with the one you love? Every fairytale story consist a main character, male lead...
244K 11.6K 110
The Big Fox is Fluffy and Cute 大狐狸毛茸茸可爱 Author: 灰剑如羽 Status: 110 Chapters (Completed) Description Lin Su, who possesses wood powers, travels to the a...
9.7M 735K 88
Marriage had always been my dream but not to a man about whom I know nothing. The moment my father fixed an alliance of me to a Prince without even t...